Spam Login/out

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:06 am

Sitting here chatting to Skarla and I noticed that in about 20 minutes time, some four separate people logged in, then right back out. No doubt they did because the wholist is bare - but the wholist doesn't get un-bare unless people stick around.

Any ideas of any ways we can encourage people to stick around a bit after logging in?

Giftherz

Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:08 am

I don't think there is any way to convince people to stay if they don't see someone they want to roleplay with. If my characters have a feasible reason to go somewhere someone is I will generally pop up where they are. Although sometimes I do hop on to see if I have mail/who is on and get off if nothing strikes me. On slow days IRL I will sit around when no one is on roleplaying.
I think it is merely a matter of personal preference and mood.
Currently loitering as:
Addienna op Marama - Always a Poet Something

Clockwork

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:35 pm

A lot of times, I pop in with no intention of RPing. I'll have a free moment, and want to just check in on things - check my mail, check to see if any evil has been done, that sort of thing. Of course, this is often not a good idea, as if evil HAS been done, I'm generally logged in on my phone and therefore fairly impotent.

Which is a long way of saying, sometimes I log in just because I miss you guys.

• Information