Crying Panda, Hidden Dragon

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Sephone

Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:47 am

Hi Guys,

I would just like to start by saying thank you to everyone who has been supportive and wonderful while I've been Imming on TI. This makes the (sometimes) 60+ hours a week each of the Imms spend making this game better for you worth it.

Now, lately I've been coping a fair bit of flack/abuse, and this is not appreciated. I really do work my ass off, unpaid, I don't expect thanks but I do expect you to be polite to me when asking for something.

- Things the Imms can help you with -
* I would like RP assistance.
* I think this person may have borken a rule, can you just clarify for me.
* Before you validate my characters death, I don't think it was fair because...
* I would like to apply to play this kind of character.
* I am not sure about how something works, can you run me through it.
* I think you're awesome and would like to send you some chocolate, where can I send that to?

- Things we will not be entering into discussions about -
* You've validated my death and I don't think it's fair. (If we validated it, we've looked into it, we've crossed all the t's dotted the i's drawn a few love hearts and sent you on your way to chargen heaven).
* I am thinking about doing this with my character and want you to tell me I will succeed. (No, sorry but how you play your character is your choice. If you come to me and say "I have this idea for a plot, what do you think" I might discuss it with you, but it's your choice how your character acts. I'm NOT... let's just repeat that... NOT going to validate your characters actions so that when it backfires you can say "Seph said it was fine". It's your character, you play it. I have plenty of my own to manage).
* So and so called me an asshole in character and that made me cry. (I'm very sorry that made you cry. Go and have a drink, a piece of chocolate and react to it IC. Unless someone has broken a rule, I'm not going to change it. I'll offer you hugs, maybe, but what happens IC stays IC).
* I don't like your decision and I'm going above your head to Kinaed. (No worries. Go ahead. Kinaed hired me as staff because she trust me and knows that I'm extremely thorough about what I do.)
* I think it's a conflict of interest that you helped so and so because they are your friend. (So are 90% of the people that play on TI. If you're going to call CoI on me you'd better have REALLY good proof, because I'm generally harder on the people I know than I am on those who I don't.)

I am here to try and make TI better for you all. I have no personal vendetta against anyone. I have never and will never use information I can see as an Imm to aid my characters or anyone else's. If you don't like me, I'm sorry to hear that. Send a pboard to Temi or Kinaed and if they have time, they will deal with it for you, otherwise, if I'm there and I can help you, I will. I will ALWAYS give you an explanation if I deny you something, I will ALWAYS do my best to make this game better for you and all I ask in return is that you are polite to me.

I apologise if you are offended by the above post and for the negative overtones. I believe that if you're not happy about something, it is best to speak up and let people know.

Cheers,

Sephone

• Information