Restrain, Take, Inventories

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Geras

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:29 am

Hi all,

Reading through the OOC meeting topic of allowing people to "take all" from an incapacitated/restrained victim to facilitate dealing with searching and processing.

Now, per help geras (aka help cells), prisoners are supposed to "drop all" to facilitate this. Frankly though, I don't like boxing up everyone's possessions as part of the processing shindig. Could we perhaps just have a version of the "peek" command reflect a very thorough search of a restrained/incapacitated individual, and then a take/steal command to remove select items, with the OOC understanding that your crap has been boxed up and you want be MacGyvering your way out with the random shit you have in your inv that isn't ICly on you?

Dreams
Discord Handle: dreams2410

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:35 am

I think it's a bad idea to not box things up. Now... it would be cool if there was a way to automatically put everything into a box, but... it should all be taken off of the person.
help policy triggers, help policy non-consensual, help sandwich

Geras

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:40 am

I'd just add that vines would be another situation when this would be relevant.

And agree with Kitty that some automation for boxing/unboxing (and frankly for releasing people from jail in general) would be really, really nice.

Geras

Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:57 am

*ponders mages going around vining knights and stripping them naked*

Kuzco

Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:07 pm

Or just drop the box in front of the prisoner and tell them to REMOVE ALL then PUT ALL BOX. Done.

• Information