PSA: Why not to play a villain on TI:Legacy

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:43 am

Niamh wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:59 am
Oookay. Just spent about 30 minutes removing reveals of IC information, commentary on ongoing RP, and some personal attacks. To reiterate the earlier post with a little more gumption: Do not reveal IC information, do not comment on ongoing or recent RP, do not name names (No worries to Tasker - pointing out the Rubeus of a year or so ago was awesome is perfectly fine).

To add on the usual: Keep it civil and respectful to your fellow players.
Apologies. While I did not personally view what I said as crossing the line for commentary surrounding recent events, I will take this as a kind of "Line in the sand" to avoid such in future posts.
Lurks the Forums

Niamh
Discord Handle: Niamh#3824

Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:48 am

Voxumo wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:43 am
Niamh wrote:
Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:59 am
Oookay. Just spent about 30 minutes removing reveals of IC information, commentary on ongoing RP, and some personal attacks. To reiterate the earlier post with a little more gumption: Do not reveal IC information, do not comment on ongoing or recent RP, do not name names (No worries to Tasker - pointing out the Rubeus of a year or so ago was awesome is perfectly fine).

To add on the usual: Keep it civil and respectful to your fellow players.
Apologies. While I did not personally view what I said as crossing the line for commentary surrounding recent events, I will take this as a kind of "Line in the sand" to avoid such in future posts.
Thanks Vox. It's appreciated.

• Information