Who's Who in NPCs?

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Temi

Sun May 20, 2018 7:18 pm

This post is intended to be a quick who's who for NPCs involved in the recent plots, with a quick synopsis of their important histories and how they relate to one another. If you have additional NPCs you would like added in, please just let me know who, and I will see what I can do!

Caitrin ab Samael - the now dead queen. The daughter of King Tobin ab Samael (a gentry Justiciar who claimed power when most of those with strong Harmon blood died in a magical plague) and Cellan ab Chevalier (a noblewoman from Mont Innes, in her second marriage). She was queen from the time she was a child, and her regents were those who ordered the withdrawal from Edessa - Lithmorran controlled Daravi.

Celeste ab Samael - Caitrin's younger sister and heir. The daughter of Cellan (in her third marriage) and Gavin ab Harkness (who Cellan raised to Count of Awan Ride before later marrying).

Amir dul Ansari - Caitrin and Celeste's older half-brother. The son of Cellan (in her first marriage) and Cecil dul Ansari (a former Cardinal who was controversially branded and then appointed as the first Marquis of Edessa). On his father's death fighting the Daravi, he became Marquis. When Lithmore withdrew from Edessa, his title became an empty one. He also has a younger twin, Alessandra dul Ansari.

Rogelio de Montford - the second son of the Duke of Farin, Cameron de Montford, and the husband of Caitrin. He was given the title of Queen's Consort and was not set to inherit.

Blaise dul Nizzola - the half-brother of the Duke of Vavard, Loran dul Acris, by his mother Iolanda (in her second marriage). The new husband of Celeste ab Samael - officially now Blaise ab Samael.

Roland ab Beaufort - the Baron of Asglen, a nobleman who traces Harmon heritage and disputes the right of the Samael line to rule. He has enjoyed rising support over recent years.

Almudena de Levdis - the Baroness of Levdis, the wife of its Baron. She is also the mother of Zoraida de Levdis, the young woman who was put to death after she attempted to stop the marriage between Caitrin and Rogelio by claiming she was already married to Rogelio.

Giancarlo dul Alberici - a member of Blaise's retinue and a younger son in a noble family in Vavard.

Orazio dul Traverse - a member of Blaise's retinue and a younger son in a noble family in Vavard.

Ginevra dul Beaumont - a lady in waiting to Celeste and a friend of hers from the time she spent in Vavard coming up to her marriage, and a younger daughter in a noble family in Vavard.

Helena

Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:34 am

Following the last IC events, I understand the situation is as follow (please, correct me if I'm wrong):
- Blaise ab Samael (husband of Celeste), Giancardo dul Alberici (from Blaise's retinue), and Orazio dul Traverse (from Blaise's retinue) died in an attempt to escape Ahalin.
- Celeste ab Samael cornated herself in secrecy.
- Roland ab Beaufort is planning a public coronation for himself.

Temi

Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:22 am

Helena wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:34 am
Following the last IC events, I understand the situation is as follow (please, correct me if I'm wrong):
- Blaise ab Samael (husband of Celeste), Giancardo dul Alberici (from Blaise's retinue), and Orazio dul Traverse (from Blaise's retinue) died in an attempt to escape Ahalin.
- Celeste ab Samael cornated herself in secrecy.
- Roland ab Beaufort is planning a public coronation for himself.
Correct, at least from public announcements.

• Information