Recent Rumors

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:37 am

Greetings,

There were a few things on the forums lately about people not RPing against their friends, etc. I think this probably stoked quite a few rumors, and eventually a player sent me an email asking staff to look into things.

With specific people and scenarios to look into, I performed an investigation, and during this a few other rumors cropped up. I'm happy to say that it seems like most of the stuff reported as going on turned out to be people from a distance putting two and two together to get five. I certainly didn't find anything serious.

In instances where people said people weren't chasing their friends for OOC reasons, it's just not true. There are IC reasons for what is going on, but the people observing are just too far away to know it. Accusations that people aren't playing thematically - again, investigation revealed nothing that concerned me.

The worst thing that I could find was dissatisfaction when people weren't active for whatever reason.

So I'd like to appeal to people to please give one another the benefit of the doubt.

Thank you!
- Kinaed

• Information