Basic prices

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Puciek

Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:42 am

Niamh wrote:
Voxumo wrote:
Niamh wrote:What upped the cost for Herbalism so much is that the pool rate was far, far, far lower than with other crafts. While the cheapest recipe to level the skill was about on par cost-wise with other skills, most took 6 attempts, some took 8, but Herbalism took 21 attempts to gain 1 rank. This is probably because Herbalism can be leveled with tend/harvest at zero or minimal cost.
That would certainly explain the high cost. I presume Husbandry is of a similar vein, hence it's exclusion from the list?
I actually didn't look at Husbandry at all - just the stuff under Trade skills. *ponders* Do you think that would be a useful one to have numbers for?
Not quite, cheapest way to level husbandry is to butcher/skin animals, with basic combat skills that free, or tagging along with a hunter and that way it levels up quickly.
Blake Evernight tells you, "You, Sir, won my heart today. Are you single?"

Starstarfish
2018 Cookery Contest Winner!
2018 Cookery Contest Winner!
Discord Handle: Starstarfish#4572

Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:27 am

You can fish (for free and little danger, just time investment) and can butcher then fish to gain levels if your aren't a combat fighty type.

• Information