Thinking about thinking. (Help!)

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Starstarfish
2018 Cookery Contest Winner!
2018 Cookery Contest Winner!
Discord Handle: Starstarfish#4572

Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:00 pm

You can't actually think while you are codedly sleeping, which ... is kind of unfortunate.

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:36 am

Interesting that someone finds it hard to think because they view thinking as vague feelings, etc. I actually think in sentences a large portion of the time irl. I also have feelings, both vague and specific, but wow. Mind blown. I thought that full sentence thoughts were just normal for everyone.

Niamh
Discord Handle: Niamh#3824

Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:31 am

Mostly images, sounds, and "impressions" of feelings here! I wonder if using think is easier for people who tend to think in words/sentences? What an interesting topic...

lkbalboa

Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:21 pm

I tend to think things that are just wholly honest. I had one character that would talk about whatever he was doing then think "or but really I'd like to get fucking high." Or "Arien I am so high right now ahhhh." Another character occasionally thinks about how sad it is that another character isn't noble, because he thinks she'd be a great one. Another character used to think about how to rob people. I like to keep in mind that there is the possibility of people listening and it's a great way to "fail" a little and give someone a hook for conflict.

• Information