Asset Template Ideas

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Temi

Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:02 am

We don't want to supplant guilds with this, so we tried to avoid a lot of things that are like that, though there is some. It seems to be hardest to avoid with health. I'll look at the ideas some but if it's a guild role paid by the guild, I'll not use it.

This isn't about those things being positive or negative, it's about people who do those things making more money in that situation. When health is bad, lots more people at the hospital paying for treatment, so those with jobs there make more. Whereas if support for the physicians is high, thus increasing health, the guild will get more money directly, from a different system.

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:01 am

Here's another suggestion, for when health is low. Gravedigger. They would benefit from low health.
Lurks the Forums

Temi

Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:27 am

I think I've spruced up the clear physicians stuff in health some, and accounted for some of these ideas. Check out the updates: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing (same link)

• Information