A general frustration of mine(and possibly others)

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Zeita

Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:46 am

I'm not comfortable with changing where to force people to be on it. Please leave it as an opt-in/out setup as at present (barring public rooms as it currently it.)

Geras

Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:50 pm

One could flag at lot more places a public that aren't currently flagged. I don't think city streets are flagged that way yet? Or the entrance lobbies of guildhalls?

Gerolf

Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:50 pm

I will just quickly add that we as a game are really spoiled with Where. Not all games have it and it can be a really frustrating.

I don't like the idea of Phomes being auto private unless we can change private to receive messengers. Sometimes I idle in my phome just because I don't want to go out looking for RP, but if someone wanted to RP with me they just have to send a messenger.

Lastly there are completely liget reasons I don't want to show up on where. Perhaps I am having a scene with someone privately that is fairly innocent but would totally throw off the mood if someone just waltzed in. Keep it toggleable.

• Information