Court Dissolving - Your Questions Answered

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Pixie

Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:28 pm

I'm a little perplexed about how Court positions will work as a non-guild as well. If titles are being preserved, are they considered permanently attached to the characters who had them when Court codedly dissolved? How will they be awarded to newer nobility, if not?

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:09 pm

They'll probably stagnate, but most of them to my knowledge have no in-game effect in terms of the players handling anything.

Zeita

Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:25 pm

With no Court oversight, there is nothing to stop me, for example, to call myself by various titles and adopt whatever styling that I want to. (For example, Margaux previously held an additional lower title while GL. It wasn't explicitly taken away and nobody else took up that job afterwards. Can I still claim it?) I think that cancelling all of the former court-granted titles would be the cleanest approach.

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:29 pm

I think if it's a problem, someone will alert me. I don't mind anyone claiming titles they have a legitimate claim to given we did say the status quo was fine. I'd be concerned if people claimed titles that they never had, etc, but can probably easily manage/debunk that through rumors and the like unless it is approved/arranged with staff.

• Information