OOC Support Thread - You're Awesome and Here's Why

Talk about anything TI here! Also include suggestions for the game, website, and these forums.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

The_Last_Good_Dragon

Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:36 am

I want to shout out to Emma about this. Such a wonderful writer, tailor, and victim. Always takes something miserable right in stride while playing thematically appropriate responses. You go girl!
~~ Team Farra'n'Stuff. ~~

Romewhoa

Sat May 14, 2016 8:34 pm

Cahrilee. Holy balls is she an amazing poser. I've only been in one scene with her and she blew me away with how wonderfully descriptive, beautifully constructed, and consistently embellished her poses were. I really am looking forward for more scenes with the character. You're awesome dude.
Player of Romeo op Cassionourte.

Klapman

Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:56 pm

Morlan ab Felps is the first character Jamus has had any actual problems with, and my god was it an incredible scene. A prospective Reeve against a real one, getting into a fight over bickering, and then having to pretend it was nothing at all when the big man on campus came along, that was the most fun RP i've had in years. Mad, mad props. I'm still mid scene, but it's been such a good time that I just had to get it out there, haha.
Characters: Jamus Grunsky, Takaro Sanche, Renton Feland

Romewhoa

Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:21 am

<3

Also, I know I've posted before, but there are a few characters I want to give shoutouts to because they've been sucking me back into the game!

1) Fyurii. Dude, you're a fantastic addition to the game. With all your statistics and eerie amount of knowledge. Props for utilizing player histories in RP, yet again, I suppose it's something only your character can do.

2) The whole Troubadours group. You guys are so amazing! Every pose is ripe with passion. Ofelia and her graceful poses that seem to always have some motive and plan behind them, Beth's constant, persistent, consistent enthusiasm, Tanim, the perfect Poet Knight and bloody hilarious at that, and Ray, well let's just say Ray has been a part of some the best scenes I've had in the game yet. Love you damn buffoons!

3) Silrie. She's such a nuanced character, and I feel bad whenever I never get to address her in scenes we're both in. She's an extremely kind and patient player, and I love how she integrates her NPCs into the RP. Sorry for ruining your party (but kinda not). And I love her blog entries. Thanks for continuous updates! Sometimes several in one day!
Player of Romeo op Cassionourte.

Silrie

Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:27 am

Romewhoa wrote:3) Silrie. She's such a nuanced character, and I feel bad whenever I never get to address her in scenes we're both in. She's an extremely kind and patient player, and I love how she integrates her NPCs into the RP. Sorry for ruining your party (but kinda not). And I love her blog entries. Thanks for continuous updates! Sometimes several in one day!

Awwww, thank you! I'm so touched by this. Haha! And don't worry, you ruining the party was fun as all hell! Romeo's such a booger, but damn does he create rp! Thanks again! I put a lot of work into Sil, so I'm glad people like her!

Applesauce

Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:20 am

Silrie wrote:Romeo's such a booger, but damn does he create rp!
Wait, does this mean people should be countering the current gambit?!

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:47 am

I'm hoping to see Romeo campaign to change people's votes or get people to vote for him. Plenty of time to do so, and people can swap their votes whenever they want.

Pixie

Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:48 am

Benicio. I don't even feel like this needs any additional explanation -- just, Benicio. Benicio being Benicio.

The_Last_Good_Dragon

Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:59 pm

Leofrick! And Fianna, for both being lynchpins in what was an awesome end for a wonderful character. A lot of hard decisions were made ICly, but I'd not have it changed for anything!!
~~ Team Farra'n'Stuff. ~~

deskoft

Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:17 pm

Pixie wrote:Benicio. I don't even feel like this needs any additional explanation -- just, Benicio. Benicio being Benicio.
Aww, I've just read this, thanks! I would like to nominate Emma & Gaven because I've been having a lot of fun with them lately and they are awesome roleplayers; I would also like to nominate Margaux because damn, she is a super thematic noble in my mind and I love her character and political deftness.

• Information