Log of OOC Meeting 5/31/2014

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Sat May 31, 2014 5:51 pm

Temi says, "Okay then. Our agenda for today is staff updates, then player heartbeat and then any player topics."

Rain puts a gooey, honey-soaked cake built in the shape of a revenant in a thick, coarse linen satchel, fit with wide leather straps.

Temi nods in agreement with Vanessa.

A young, stoic Lithmorran woman with sea-blue eyes claims, "We had a zombie visit last night."

Vanessa pouts about missing all the fun stuff.

Lakali states, "Lakali was not happy with it."

Temi says, "Kin asked me to run the meeting while she was off doing family stuff, but she promised to read the notes for anything that needs addressed."

Temi states, "So, first, my update. In addition to RPA stuff, I've primarily been working on more of tailoring."

Carmen states, "Ooh. :D"

Vanessa sighs.

Vanessa exclaims, "That'll be exciting! But complicated"

Temi states, "I'm now through probably a quarter of the recipes on the threaded steps. And the remaining are easier with each another one I do."

Temi states, "Because I can reuse a lot of strings."

Samantha scribes this all furiously with the speed of....

Rain questions, "Were unique item strings still an option if someone does the work?"

Temi wonders, "You mean on the defaults instead of just like 'a silk gown'?"

Rain nods at Temi.

Temi claims, "I haven't done that part yet, so I could use strings if someone wanted to provide them, yes."

Rain says, "\o/"

A rangy, darkly tanned fellow with backswept hair states, "Woo I made it"

Rain claims, "I'd love to take a stab (and sorry for interrupting your update!)."

Temi nods at Rain.

Temi says, "Sure, I'd be glad to take them in."

Temi claims, "I'm also starting planning for a quest in July, and we are planning that it will follow-up on the storyline for the quest I'm helping Nedyra with in June, which we're looking at as another Daravi battle."

Temi says, "For those who haven't been a part of Daravi battles before, we basically provide roughly equivalent NPCs on both sides of a battle, and you fight it out using combat. This provides combat testing, and determines the course of an actual battle in RP, which will report back to Lithmore."

Kaiden states, "If you need assistance with that side of things again temi let me know."

Kaiden smiles.

Carmen questions, "Is there gonna be a new combat system/change we're testing?"

Vanessa exclaims, "Ooo... I hope so!"

Temi says, "We haven't had one in a while, so thre's some combat changes as is that we haven't had a big test like this for."

Carmen nods.

Temi states, "I don't think anything else is planned in the meantime, but we'll check with Az if there's anything else he wants to get in before then."

Temi says, "But for the July one I'm planning something a little bit bigger in actual RP. I'll leave some surprise there, though."

Carmen states, "Ooh. Been aching for a big quest."

A young, stoic Lithmorran woman with sea-blue eyes wiggles a gooey, honey-soaked cake built in the shape of a revenant.

A young, stoic Lithmorran woman with sea-blue eyes eats a gooey, honey-soaked cake built in the shape of a revenant.

Vanessa has been hoping for a big disaster for some time.

Temi declares, "So... hopefully I can put something great together on that!"

Temi claims, "Now then... that's my update. Kin has family stuff, Nedyra has been updating lots of helpfiles and building houses and such, in addition to my heaping Daravi battle info on him."

Lakali says, "Will Daravi become more relevant? I hardly ever actually hear of them."

Samantha claims, "Which is ussually a good thing"

Temi states, "Enid has also been doing houses and typos, etc. And Az is taking things a bit easy, but has been making progress on moving GL hits from rumors."

Vanessa grumbles. "Bother. Can I get a trans out? I'm sorry to leave so soon, but I'm mobile for a trip and need to go. I just wanted to check in on things."

Temi claims, "Yes, planning on addressing the Daravi situation a bit."

Vanessa has been transferred out by Temi. [OOC]

Temi states, "I have been bad about giving regular updates on what's going on there."

Temi claims, "But it's something we intend to having going."

Temi questions, "Okay! So that's staff updates. How has RP been this week for everyone?"

Samantha sighs "Slow due to real life matters but what rp i did have was rather good

Carmen claims, "Pretty good. :)"

Temi nods at Samantha.

A young, stoic Lithmorran woman with sea-blue eyes claims, "Up and down with the RP."

Kaiden states, "I agree with Sam on that comment. RL has been stupid crazy but finally getting small breaks here and there to come RP."

Temi questions, "Is there anything that the staff needs to address to help things be more fun or go more smoothly?"

A young, stoic Lithmorran woman with sea-blue eyes muses Temi, "Can you buy me a new laptop?"

Temi exclaims a young, stoic Lithmorran woman with sea-blue eyes, "I cannot!"

Carmen claims, "I feel like I wanted to bring something up... hrm."

A person wearing a crudely made red and black mask, with a twirling mustache with a hooded cloak of black linen, dramatically full in its cut has been transferred in by Temi. [OOC]

Temi gives a gooey, honey-soaked cake built in the shape of a revenant to a person wearing a crudely made red and black mask, with a twirling mustache with a hooded cloak of black linen, dramatically full in its cut.

Temi claims, "We were just asking how RP was going this week, player heartbeat, any problems."

Temi queries, "But it sounds like we're about done with that. So does anyone have any player topics they want to bring up for discussion?"

Sebastian is idle.

A rangy, darkly tanned fellow with backswept hair claims, "Hrmm.."

A tall, muscular Lithmorran man says, "The play is going to be soon, we're just going to do a quick run-through of it then the town crier'll go out."

Temi nods.

Temi says, "So, nothing else anyone wants to chat about? We could wrap up early if there's no big things."

Samantha shrugs "this will be one of the quickest ooc meetings i have ever seen

Temi states, "It tends to go quicker when we don't have Kin. She has a talent for drawing things out of people."

Temi grins.

Lakali says, "Like souls."

Lakali zing.

Temi nods in agreement.

Temi declares, "Okay. I'm going to port you all back now then. Thanks everyone for coming, enjoy your zombie cakes!"

A grey-eyed woman with braided, dark copper hair waves.

Lakali waves.

Kaiden eats a gooey, honey-soaked cake built in the shape of a revenant all

Lakali has been transferred out by Temi. [OOC]

Rain claims, "They're to un-die for."

Kaiden eats a gooey, honey-soaked cake built in the shape of a revenant all

Samantha trails off, "Kinaed should be an inquisitor... oh wait"
Lurks the Forums

• Information