Log of OOC meeting (1/7/24)

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

NikolaNeiju
Discord Handle: .mazerin

Sat Jan 06, 2024 6:25 pm

Ghed has transferred Nevermore.

Temi gives a square of Irdi cotton, block-printed with a rearing horse to Nevermore.

Ghed muses, "Before we begin, folks, here's a reminder of the OOC Chat Pact: Everyone on TI does the best they can, given what they know at the time, their skills and abilities, the resources available, and the situation at hand. We will be respectful of this and each other at all times."

Today's Agenda is:
- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today? If you register a topic, please pre-write it so you're ready to present it when called upon.

Finally, who wants to scribe for today?"

Nevermore claims, "I'd like to! But I wanna' know how to do it first, pffh."

Temi gives a square of Irdi cotton, block-printed with a rearing horse to Musketeer.

Ghed claims to Nevermore, "You log the meeting and post it in the forums"

Nevermore states, "Very well."

Ghed nods at Nevermore.

Nevermore states, "Your will shall be done."

Ghed exclaims, "We're counting on you!"

Ghed states, "Okay, time to start this week's Staff Update."

Temi states, "You can either log through your client or just copy paste"

Temi grins.

Ghed states, "Not a lot to say, working on the crusade, mostly entertaniment"

Ghed states, "Minigames etc"

Ghed queries, "That's all I think?"

Ghed muses to Temi, "Yourself?"

Temi claims, "I've also been working primarily on the crusade, though more on the war side of it."

Temi claims, "First weekly update tomorrow, and I'll count up additional supplies then as well, if anyone still feels like contributing"

Temi says, "Not too much else."

Ghed nods.

Temi nods at Ghed.

Ghed declaims, "I hope you're having fun!"

Ghed wonders, "Alright people, let's move on to Player Heartbeat: how has the week been for y'all?"

Kalana claims, "Not too bad"

Brando trails off, "RL has been terrible this past week for me ... me a sad panda :("

Jiraiya says, "Not bad but wishing there was more ways for me to interact with the war as a support character"

Ghed says to Brando, "I'm sorry to hear that"

Ghed nods at Jiraiya.

Nevermore states, "It's been fun roleplay, all around. This year has left me a bit burnt out but I am starting to get back into the crux of things."

Jiraiya states, "Sorry to hear that Brando :("

Nevermore trails off, "The samsara wheel keeps turning..."

Brando says, "Thanks "

Ghed says, "Various feelings all around"

Ghed asks, "Alright, is there anything bothering anyone about TI that can be shared here and now?"

Sparkles claims, "Mostly the kind of self-fulfilling thing where if no one is on, no one else wants to be on etc etc."

Ghed nods.

Ghed says, "This week was much better"

Temi nods at Sparkles.

Ghed says, "Days with 15 folks made me happy"

Dreams claims, "I imagine it's going to take a while to get back to normal after the holidays. Because, after the holidays is the lovely time of catching up at work."

Temi claims, "Hanging out even if you're doing stuff in another window until there's more to engage with is absolutely helpful"

Temi nods at Dreams.

Ghed states, "It really helps"

Nevermore states, "It's only natural after holidays. I have a hunch we'll get back to normal activity past-holidays."

Dreams claims, "However, speaking from experience, if people think you're hanging out on the wrong character, complaints can happen. So, I don't anymore."

Ghed states, "That's not nice, yeah"

Dreams says, "I don't idle online like I used to because having to manage complaints to staff and justify why I'm on one character and not another is a very uncomfortable feeling."

Ghed claims, "I understand completely"

Ghed claims, "Alright, time to move on to Player Topics."

Ghed pontificates, "I've no registered topics!"

Ghed questions, "Would anyone like to propose something?"

Ghed says, "If not I can send you all t ogrid"

Ghed states, "I hear there's an ST coming after this"

Nevermore trails off, "Hey, that is that exit down here..."

Sparkles says, "I'll be having my little event in a bit after the meeting for folks at the War Camp. Hoping folks come."

Nevermore claims, "Oh, more horrors beyond my comprehension."

Temi claims, "You can use that if you ever find yourself needing to leave early or get caught in here. But we'll send you back to where you were anyway"

Ghed claims to Nevermore, "Almshouse in lithmore"

Ghed nods at Sparkles.

Jiraiya states, "I'll have to duck out for a bit but will try to return Sparkles"

Ghed states to Sparkles, "That sounds excellent"

Sparkles queries, "Though speaking of such ... are cards still killing the world?"

Ghed looks at Temi

Ghed states, "I have no idea"

Temi states, "I think it's been looked at and nothing was found to cause a crash from it"

Temi claims, "But I don't know if anything was actually fixed."

Nevermore trails off, "I... Just realized I might need to edit out a few things, primarily all the time I keep hitting score command out of force of habit..."

Nevermore grabs their head in despair

Ghed states, "Oh yeah clean all that please"

Ghed claims, "Same for tells"

Nevermore says, "I got no friends to get tells from."

Ghed declares, "Good!"

Nevermore claims, "I-"

Ghed says, "Less work for you"

Nevermore claims, "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE SUPPORTIVE about that."

Nevermore claims, "Grrr grr."

Ghed says, "Okay, if that's all, I will send you back to grid"

Brando nods and waves goodbye

Ghed says, "Please remember to post rumors, cnote discoveries, and recommend each other for meaningful RP =)"

Temi declaims, "Enjoy the ST!"

Dreams waves.

Ghed trails off, "Engaging warp drive in 3..."

Sparkles says, "I'll get stuff together and ping in visnet when I'm ready to start."

Ghed trails off, "2..."

Sparkles places her right fist over her heart in salute.

Ghed trails off, "1..."

• Information