Log of OOC Meeting 2023-09-30

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Misfit

Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:10 pm

Log session starting at 18:00:14 on Saturday, 30 September 2023.

Ghed questions, "Before we begin, folks, here's a reminder of the OOC Chat Pact: Everyone on TI does
the best they can, given what they know at the time, their skills and abilities, the resources
available, and the situation at hand. We will be respectful of this and each other at all times."

Today's Agenda is:
- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today? If you
register a topic, please pre-write it so you're ready to present it when called upon.

Finally, who wants to scribe for today?"

Edison says, "I can :O"

Ghed has transferred Violet. [OOC]

Temi gives an assortment of faux candy rocks covered in dark chocolate to Violet.

Ghed has transferred Rambling. [OOC]

Ghed nods at Edison.

Ghed states to Edison, "Ok and thanks"

Temi gives an assortment of faux candy rocks covered in dark chocolate to Rambling.

Ghed has awarded you 2 QPs: scribe

(visnet) Player Raylene: May I come to the OOC meeting?

Edison says, "Huzzah :O"

Ghed has transferred Dreams. [OOC]

Temi gives an assortment of faux candy rocks covered in dark chocolate to Dreams.

Rambling declares, "Holy crap, dirt! my favorite!"

Leta grins at Rambling.

Ghed grins.

Ghed claims, "Okay, time to start this week's Staff Update."

Temi grins.

Ghed claims, "I did a whole lotta player requests and a few plots"

Ghed says, "I started brainstorming a minigame with the Sanctum"

Ghed claims, "I tried improving on some scripts for the BH and crashed the game 3 times"

Ghed states, "I did a lot of house evictions and I have a lot more to do"

Edison says, "Don't worry Ghed, the crash QP is what's paying for my stat increases "

Ghed states, "I love you guys, don't make us make you a phome then quit the game immediately after"

Dreams states, "Oooooooh, auction house material."

Ghed questions to Temi, "What about you?"

Temi claims, "Not a whole lot - just the usual requests and recommends and such, here and there.
Starting to think about how we want to handle the further Edessa stuff"

(visnet) Player Theodora: Me too, me too.

Ghed has transferred Sparkles. [OOC]

Temi gives an assortment of faux candy rocks covered in dark chocolate to Sparkles.

Ghed exclaims, "That'd be great! I know many people are excited about it"

Ghed says, "Y'all bloodthirsty brutes"

Ghed has transferred Clood. [OOC]

Temi gives an assortment of faux candy rocks covered in dark chocolate to Clood.

Dreams claims to Ghed, "Takes one to know one."

Rambling trails off, "Yeah... we..."

Emilia says, "I'm itching to stab people indiscriminately."

Clood states, "Hi"

Temi nods in agreement.

Ghed has transferred Gunn. [OOC]

Edison states, "I suggest multiple rounds of intense politicizing between Daravi delegates, broken
up occasionally by the Order burning the ambassadors "

Leta waves to Clood.

Temi muses to Emilia, "But are they really people?"

Temi gives an assortment of faux candy rocks covered in dark chocolate to Gunn.

Temi grins at Edison.

Ghed says to Edison, "Isn't that the start of Star Wars Episode I"

Clood states, "Emilia, come stab me"

Leta says, "I vote yes to murder."

Edison questions, "Are we the trade federation or the naboo?"

Emilia states, "I can't Clood! I'll get sent to jail! Only stab people when you can get away it."

Ghed claims, "ANYWAYS"

Emilia nods sagely

Ghed wonders to Leta, "What about you?"

Clood pontificates, "Nuh uh!"

Clood claims, "I'm free game"

Emilia exclaims, "Uh huh!"

Leta claims, "Slow week for me, but i handled a few player requests and organizational/restock
things on the back-end for players. I got to be Prince Garath during the open court and am doing so
again for his birthday celebration tomorrow =) Thank you to the players involved in that for the fun
idea and taking the initiative."

Gunn claims, "Oh yeah I was the grumpy guard"

Gunn claims, "Watching from the shadows"

Gunn loves having sneak

Ghed grins.

Clood wants to sneak...

Dreams says, "And honey."

Ghed claims to Leta, "That's excellent"

Ghed says, "I think I adore Garath"

Ghed claims, "Eurus is busy rn"

Ghed states, "But as usual he slew mighty bugs and endured my 3am questions"

Leta says to Dreams, "Your honey is nice, I always get happy when there are new domain resources
around generating RP =)"

Clood adores Ghed....

Ghed says, "That's all from us I think"

Ghed muses, "Alright people, let's move on to Player Heartbeat: how has the week been for y'all?"

Sparkles says, "Do come and join us tomorrow to see Garath again! 4PM server. Wear something nice
and preferably wash. His mother is Vavardi afterall."

Leta grins at Sparkles.

Ghed states to Sparkles, "YES"

Rambling claims, "Been laying on the floor, staring at the ceiling. This music plays
https://tinyurl.com/4fmc5uat instead of the usual gradual approach to Red Rock Riviera. I think
about things a lot. When I think too hard I just play a modern video game again. This week it's
Skyrim."

Dreams states, "Smelling nice is always a benefit."

Clood states, "I have sadly not been around as much as I want to"

Kalana states, "Things are doing well here, maybe a little on the slower side, but still good"

Lans looks at Mykyta, looks at staff

Lans says, "Yes"

Clood says, "I haven't been around to the point someone's usurped my title of most eligible
bachelorette."

Emilia states, "I've recently revisited a game of my childhood, Heroes of Might and Magic III, aside
from preparing for a second academic year in univeristy. It's been pretty good, a bit on the slower
end RP-wise however."

Rambling claims, "Whyareyoulookingatmelikethat"

Paprika biffs herself in the forehead.

Ghed says, "Ohhh I'm a HoMM simp"

Ghed claims, "Currently playing Songs of Conquest and tormenting my GF about it"

Clood claims, "Pfft"

Ghed claims, "ANYWAYS"

Zakalwe declares, "Currently on painkillers, watching HBO and talking to you fine folks!"

Ghed queries, "Alright, is there anything bothering anyone about TI that can be shared here and
now?"

Leta grins at Zakalwe.

Leta declaims to Zakalwe, "I hope you're recovering well. Take care of yourself! <3"

Sparkles says, "He's watching Game of Thrones for totally wholesome reasons, I'm certain."

Clood states, "I'm no longer the most eligible bachelorette, Ghed"

Ghed says to Clood, "That is hard to believe"

Clood pontificates, "Right?!"

Edison claims, "It's me, Ghed, I was the bachelorette all along"

Clood states, "I need to get prettier"

Clood says, "To the springs with being a fighter"

Emilia says, "I do have a concern, or well, not really anything objective or game-defying. Rather,
just personal observations."

Rambling states, "I'm bothered because nothing horrifying has happened in a few weeks. Not because
it HASN'T happened but there's a dread that one day I'm gonna log in, read that a new plot is
available."

Over time, Edison's facial hair looks less tidy.

Ghed queries to Emilia, "Yes?"

Rambling states, "'Ah, Wasting 2.' (I LOVED THE WASTING)"

Leta states to Rambling, "<3"

Clood trails off, "I came back after the wasting.... I can't believe I missed it"

Leta claims, "I can always provide more death and pestilence on an ad hoc basis."

Rambling exclaims, "'Ah! Not just Wasting 2 but a hole has opened up in the air over the Cathedral
and demons abducted the cardinal'"

Ghed states, "The Wasting was amazing"

Rambling says, "Somewhere one member of staff is ripping a draft of a plot up because I accidentally
just guessed it."

Ghed queries to Emilia, "Did you want to share something?"

Temi says, "Why rip it up when we can just save it for a few years away"

Leta grins at Temi.

Emilia claims, "Yes! I'm writing it up at the moment, or well, finishing."

Rambling states, "Because if I'm still around in a few years I'm going to point at that at the OOC
meeting as evidence of my gift of prophecy"

Emilia declares, "Say So! I'm pretty new addition to the roaster, if you might call it that ahah...
And I've been playing for about three days, I believe? Racked up a score of 13 hours roleplaying and
34 hours online in general. The code is huge and there's a lot of things to learn, and thankfully I
got you helpful bunch, I'm new to MUD so it's pretty new to me. What's concerning to me personally
is how slow-burn the RP feels compared to my previous experiences, which is fair, it's all about
drama, eh? But it feels like it's hard to get involved in any RP that challenges the character or
their belief, so most of it ends up being either meeting new people, learning mechanics through IC,
and so on. Which is great! I'd not like my face getting eaten in the first few hours, but once
again, very slow, not sure where to start or how to get properly involved in plots, :<"

Emilia claims, "A little bit of a text wall, whoops, sorry."

Dreams states, "The current header plot is relatively relaxed, though it is not always so."

Emilia claims, "Keep in mind this is all coming from someone completely new to MUDS."

Ghed states, "TI is a slow burn game until the Order comes knocking on your door"

Clood says, "Meeting people really is, and I know it's like the response, the best way to get into
plots"

Leta claims to Emilia, "You happened to join right after a big high-stress, high-stakes plot"

Ghed claims, "And yes we're playing a slow staff plot bc we just came from a high stress crisis"

Dreams says, "I would say, though, in three days, it is going to be a lot of meeting people. That'll
soon pass, though."

Ghed nods at Leta.

Ghed nods at Clood.

Ghed nods at Dreams.

Clood trails off, "There's a cool character that needs friends... Just saying..."

Gunn exclaims, "Yeah!"

Sparkles wonders, "Were previous experiences sort of right into the thick of things right away?"

Rambling states, "Or that you all stole my idea this d-- I can solve this by just becoming a
storyteller, huh."

Rambling says to Emilia, "Also yes, MUDs are somehow both incredibly simplistic while being
intensely deep in both history and complexity. Like driving a tank or some other metaphor."

Emilia says, "Well I didn't exactly have any previous MUD experiences, roleplay wise though... Dark
Heresy, Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder 2e, GURPS, you name it."

Rambling claims, "Point is, slow to 'get' but once you do your only enemy is typos"

Viper has lost link.
Viper has reconnected.

Clood states, "Oh- Well it's cool to have you here of course."

Zakalwe claims, "I think also, it's worth noting that everyone you meet probably has SOME
interesting story lurking just below the surface. Once you start peeling back the layers with
people, things are going to start tumbling out :)"

Dreams states, "Definitely will be a slow burn here. Characters can exist for years, campaigns in
those other games are meant to last a few weeks? Maybe a couple months, at most."

Clood trails off, "Also- Hopefully my job clears up here soon so I can actually run my stories..."

Clood says, "Also also, my character literally has their story as their hooks :3"

Ghed states, "We cannot match the pace of a tabletop game that is tailored to 3-5 people, for sure"

Dreams states, "Older characters have many, many stories, but they're not necessarily right on the
tip of the tongue. It's relatively political, in comparison with more action."

Temi states, "Muds are more self-driven than a lot of other RP sources where you might have a game
master to drive the story too. Sometimes getting to more dramatic jumps of things is best
accomplished by taking a jump yourself, and then others will often rise to the challenge, but
there's risk in that too."

Emilia claims, "Of course, I never expected it to match that kind of pacing."

Ghed states, "What we do have is a LOT of lore, content, culture, written history"

Ghed says, "And relationships"

Clood states, "And a lot of Ghed."

Ghed nods at Emilia.

Clood smirks.

Ghed smiles.

Sparkles says, "I have a comment/thought to stem off this if there's no other topics or if there's
time."

Emilia states, "In fact I considered taking a more antagonistic character (even more evil than a
lithmorrian woman). But considering this was my brand new experience, I wanted to test out the
waters first, maybe I'll 'get' to that point where there's no more feeling of slog/slowness, like
you said, Ghed."

Emilia pontificates, "But we'll see!"

Rambling states, "I remember joining the game and iirc was in character creation while, two people
got sent to the lord the Funny Way. Now I'm still here. There's more to it but eeeeh. Point is,
worth the time."

Clood claims, "Gah I wanna' play an antagonist so bad"

Clood declaims, "But Ghed won't let me!"

Emilia pontificates, "Just be a mage!:tm:"

Ghed chuckles

Clood exclaims, "Ghed won't let me!"

Emilia exclaims, "Be a thief!"

Rambling trails off, "I have pondered playing a specific antagonist but..."

Clood says, "I- Well Ghed would let me play that"

Ghed claims, "Test the waters, then get crazy"

Clood trails off, "But I dunno...."

Rambling chuckles. "No you don't want this specific antagonist."

Ghed claims, "Alright, time to move on to Player Topics."

Clood claims, "Look my first character was a Mage."

Ghed claims, "I don't have registered topics"

Clood exclaims, "Sparkles had somethin' to say!"

Temi nods in agreement.

Ghed states, "Oh crap, sorry"

Ghed muses to Sparkles, "Yep?"

Edison begins the tense music O

Sparkles says, "So stemming off of Emilia's comment ... it can be difficult at times to measure who
is okay with antagonism/deep lore/non-sense etc. As some folks have it in their Whois 'is down for
anything' but ... that doesn't seem to actually be the case when it happens. I'm wondering if maybe
some standardized toggle/flag or help character comment might streamline who likes that kind of
stuff. "

Temi states, "We have discussed that before, and one of the worries is that it would make others
feel off-limits, which they absolutely shouldn't feel safe"

Dreams claims, "Considering this is a non-consensual MUD, I'm not sure we should have something that
says, "No, you can't antagonize this person. They don't like it.""

Rambling says, "It occurs to me that I... haven't... set my whois, actually."

Leta nods at Rambling.

Leta declaims, "You should do so!"

Emilia claims, "Hit them with the 'Are you available for RP' first, and then bust down their door as
an inquisitor."

Emilia says, "Simple as."

Clood claims, "Whois.."

Edison states, "Notifies fill me with dread now"

Clood says, "Oh, I didn't even know about that."

Syntax: whois <player name>
whois edit

Leta grins at Clood.

OOC: Someone wants to contact Edison ICly.
If you are available for IC contact, please type 'notify yes'.

Ghed says, "Nobody is safe in TI, in any way so long as it follows policy"

Sparkles states, "I admit that I've had a run of late of things not going the best and trying to
ponder any solutions to it."

Ghed says, "But it's irritating when people say they can take it then don't, yep"

Temi says, "Whois is a great way to communicate what your expectations are"

Temi states, "But yeah, if people don't take things as well as they think, it's a little tough"

Edison finishes abruptly, "What about a flag for people inviting attack - you know like in Iron Man
3 where Tony gives a bunch of terrorists his home address on national television "

Ghed says, "-inviting- trouble is a superior solution"

Ghed states, "But folks, please remember, this is a non consent RP game. If you follow policy, all
is fair."

Emilia states, "It sounds like a PVP flag toggle in a MMO game, not going to lie."

Sparkles claims, "That's what I'm saying yes, we just don't have a way to visualize that at the
moment, like ... a special flag on Who or something."

Edison states, "Yeah, what if conflict is a flag we can implement, maybe autodefault GLs and Nobels
as 'inviting trouble'"

Ghed states, "It's not 'bullying' when you get robbed after mocking the thieves, or try to go
atheist on the Inquisition and end up as bacon"

Temi muses, "A temporary 'bored' flag on the who list?"

Temi grins.

Ghed says to Temi, "Not bad"

Dreams claims, "I honestly don't like it. Because I feel people who DON'T turn it on would be judged
by someone who wants them to have it on. And people that don't have it on might feel that people
can't, but it is non-consensual, so people certainly CAN within policy."

Dreams says, "I think it would invite policy cases and confusion, by thinking they can opt out."

Temi nods.

Temi says, "Definitely no opt out, and we wouldn't want anything permanent that sets apart different
classes of people being accepting"

Leta claims, "Nobles, GLs and mages all have policy helpfiles now that state they'll likely face
additional antagonism/attention on grid. It doesn't fix people saying they can handle it then
complaining after, but requiring new applications to acknowledge it before entering grid has been
nice."

Viper finishes abruptly, "Back on my antagonizing days - you just did it "

Temi says, "But maybe a 'right now, I want something new' wouldn't have all the same issues"

Rambling states, "I may have cursed the last GL seat I had."

Ghed questions to Viper, "Right?"

Clood says, "Please antag me"

Ghed says to Leta, "Yes"

Clood states, "I want it"

Emilia states, "Please antag me, step on me. I DESIRE it."

Clood claims, "Yea, that"

Rambling claims to Emilia, "...see, that's what gets them to NOT do that."

Emilia says, "Make my life more difficult! Antagonize me, test out your new spells on me! Etc, etc.
Either the tag, or well, antagonists need to get a little bit more confidence."

Edison states, "Y'all need a priest, post haste"

Clood says, "Well come here"

Emilia states, "As long as it's done in the spirit of, actually creating meaningful RP and conflict
instead of just funny 'haha fireball *kills you*, it's going to work out no matter the case. At
least that's my opinion."

Temi nods in agreement.

Rambling declares to Emilia, "No... no I want that!"

Dreams claims, "With the caveat and understanding that dishing it means you will probably have to
take it, so be prepared to get it back equally. Don't dish if you can't take."

Rambling says, "I want a scene where a shadowy figure enters the grid I'm in and declares 'IT'S
WIZARD TIME' and fireballs me."

Clood says, "Oh I can take it."

Zakalwe states, "I can't. I'm a beautiful and unique snowflake... please don't melt me."

Emilia states, "We will absolutely /destroy/ you."

Ghed questions to Sparkles, "Do you have additional thoughts on this? I don't see a lot of
consensus"

Emilia says, "Flat out, eviscarate."

Clood claims, "Yo I need to meet Emilia in game, on god"

Emilia says, "Good luck, I'm a legendary pokemon with 0.1 percent encounter rate."

Sparkles claims, "Yeah, that's well kind of the overall issue and perhaps why there's no solution."

Edison claims, "There's probably a solution, but not one that makes everyone happy"

Edison claims, "Especially me, because I fear change as a concept"

Emilia states, "Well, I think the game does a good job of advertising that it won't pull any
punches, it inherently feels fair."

Leta states, "AFK a moment."

Leta has gone AFK.

Emilia says, "Or, well, maybe it's just me, I haven't been in conflict, neither social nor physical
one yet."

Clood states, "I've pulled my punches"

Clood says, "Well come here, I'll give you a physical conflict"

Edison says, "Oh, I'm not saying it should hold your hand, but if someone *wants* to engage in
conflict-y behaviors, if it's IC and Story driven, we should find ways to encourage that"

Dreams says, "Cyans typically don't get put into conflict unless they instigate it, because of the
cyan protection."

Paprika states, "Sometimes you need to create your own conflict if you want it"

Dreams says, "If you want rawr, might want to crank up the attitude, and ignore cyan warnings."

Ghed states, "Maybe I need to make a clearer warning environment"

Edison claims, "'THIS GAME WILL HURT YOU'"

Emilia claims, "That is true, or would be true. I just see no opportunity to do it with how my
character concept is at the moment."

Clood exclaims, "Nuh uh!"

Ghed states, "This is a nice game. You might get killed for reasons you don't understand or agree
with. By hitting 'Yes' you agree and understand."

Clood queries, "You hate witches? Come throw a tomato at me"

Paprika would have been personally very annoyed if out of nowhere people were pouncing on her on her
third day here P

Clood smirks.

Emilia states, "Well, yeah, I understand that sentiment. I guess I'm just more weird in that regard.
Being challenged socially too works as a way of providing conflict though."

Temi nods.

Clood claims, "It does."

Temi states, "Definitely a hard balance between making new players feel welcome and making things
exciting for them."

Temi grins.

Dreams says, "You could always start nasty rumors about yourself. See what happens with those."

Emilia states, "Imagine having IP to do that."

Emilia sobs

Dreams says, "Let it spread, the like. See where it goes, and how people react, and if they start
treating you differently."

Edison finishes abruptly, "Leta did a great skeleton adventure for me and some folks - I suggest
more skeletons"

Dreams claims, "You don't need IP to start a rumor."

Emilia queries, "Oh, you don't?"

Emilia claims, "Devilish."

Dreams claims, "Just to promote it teh SECOND time. Starting rumors is free. And, promoting the
first time is free. Have fun."

Temi states, "You can't promote your own though, at least for that free time"

Emilia states, "Never thought I'd be happy about badmouthing myself to the wider public."

Temi grins.

Dreams states, "You can't promote your own at all. It won't let you touch."

Clood claims, "It's fun to make degrading rumors."

Dreams states, "But, you can START them."

Temi nods in agreement.

Emilia says, "True, true."

Rambling states, "My last character's friends basically all died. It was something. Actually did
make me consider dropping off but I stuck around which is both good and... haunting, actually, most
of the players of those characters left actually which bothers me still. It does suck if you're just
attempting to be a normal citizen."

Rambling claims, "But y'know, sometimes inviting trouble is fun."

Emilia queries, "Define 'normal'. Following the status quo?"

Ghed says, "I got beaten to KO by a band of in-universe racist NPCs on my 1st week here"

Zakalwe says, "That would have absolutely hooked me for life."

Rambling states, "Sitting around the tavern and chatting about business, getting back to work and
doing that business. Repeat the cycle."

Leta has returned from AFK.

Ghed claims, "Okay, I think we're done discussing this topic for now"

Emilia declares, "Yeah!"

Dreams says, "My first character back from a 12 year break was murdered. And posed publicly."

Ghed says to Sparkles, "Thank you dearly for reminding us that this is unresolved"

Rambling says to Dreams, "That's rough buddy"

Sparkles nods.

Dreams says, "Eh. I mean. It does happen here, is all I meant. No hard feelings on that part."

Dreams says, "Created this character the day before that one died, ironically."

Violet says, "This one survived, just got tortured a few times and lost a spouse or two"

Violet claims, "It... seems all calm and then the game has a way of walloping you with it all."

Dreams claims, "Indeed. Most get to be the observers, but antagonistic things certainly happen.
Kidnappings, torturings, yadda."

Rambling queries to Ghed, "You see why my current mood this week has been 'laying on the floor
listening to The Fire Is Gone'?"

Rambling states, "It be like this"

Ghed claims, "It happens"

Emilia claims, "When you are at your lowest, the only way you can go is up."

Rambling says, "Heat rises :)"

Clood wonders, "And baby?"

Clood states, "I'm sssssssmokin'."

Ghed states, "Okay, I think we're good to wrap it up here"

Ghed states, "Please remember to post rumors, cnote discoveries, and recommend each other for
meaningful RP =)"

Clood giggles.

Ghed states, "CNOTE <---- important"

Violet claims, "Oh oh! Can I mention, since it came up recently, that the 'graphic' command exists?
It doesn't allow you to avoid antagonism but it does signal that the scene should have a decreased
level of detail or introduce discussing a FTB."

Ghed declaims, "CNOTE IF GL <---- mucho important!"

Ghed declaims, "Yes! thank you for reminding us of that"

Emilia wonders, "Cnote discoveries? You mean write Cnotes in general?"

Edison claims, "Cnote quick is really handy"

Zakalwe declares, "OH! One last thing, just a reminder - birthday party for Garath tomorrow at 4
Server!"

[GRAPHIC]: Paprika requests a censor of this RP.

Temi claims, "Cnotes are its own command, and keeps a track on policy-required stuff, in case it's
necessary to confirm it"

Emilia states, "I use cnote to make in-game IC notes about anything my character would find
worthwhile to remember, to be honest."

Ghed declares, "That's great!"

Ghed claims, "Do keep it up"

Dreams says, "I use remember for that."

Dreams states, "Unless it's like, super importante."

Temi states, "Yeah, nothing wrong with using cnote for that, as long as you also do anything that is
required"

Temi grins.

Dreams nods.

Ghed states, "Cnoting is better, as it's time stamped and can't be edited"

Dreams says, "If I can change my remember notes, I'm not sure how. It's why I have Radomir's
birthday in there three different times, all with different dates. Because I kept getting the wrong
ones. >.>"

Sparkles nods.

Zakalwe questions, "Is cnote primarily for when you're documenting policy stuff, or is it also used
for admins to check on character goals, etc? Just so I know what stuff is useful to have :)"

Leta states to Zakalwe, "All of the above."

Temi states, "Don't expect staff to check it unless we have to investigate policy stuff"

Temi says, "But it's fine to use it to document anything you also want to track"

Dreams claims, "It can be searched, too, by title - which is handy."

Zakalwe pontificates, "Understood!"

Ghed claims, "And when in doubt, cnote"

Leta states, "Codedly it's a policy-backing as Temi says, but it does help when staff plots are
underway to see what people are investigating. We do require certain groups to cnote goals as well"

Ghed says, "It's like academic quoting"

Emilia claims, "My memory on anything important is like a goldfish so being able to write notes is
huge."

Ghed claims, "Ok we're wayy over the top of the hour"

Clood trails off, "I want a goldfish as a pet..."

Ghed trails off, "Engaging warp drive in 3..."

Edison claims, "Wait, what about the 30 minute presentation on Corks! I have so many things to say,
do you remember Pogs? Then you'll love Corks! Because they're suspiciously similar-"

Ghed trails off, "2..."

Ghed trails off, "1..."

• Information