Log of OOC Meeting 2023-07-15

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Giselle

Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:40 am

Ghed muses, "Before we begin, folks, here's a reminder of the OOC Chat Pact: Everyone on TI does the best they can, given what they know at the time, their skills and abilities, the resources available, and the situation at hand. We will be respectful of this and each other at all times."

Today's Agenda is:
- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today? If you register a topic, please pre-write it so you're ready to present it when called upon.

Finally, who wants to scribe for today?"

Eurus claws his way out of the codebase. [OOC]

Eurus waves.

Brando waves at Eurus.

Ghed questions, "No scribes?"

Giselle wonders, "I guess I can scribe and I kind of have a topic?"

Giselle claims, "It's more of a lore question."

Ghed nods at Giselle.

Ghed has awarded you 2 QPs: scribe

Ghed declares, "Thanks!"

Clood ponders the ~deep~ TI lore.

Ghed states, "And, noted"

Ghed claims, "Okay, time to start this week's Staff Update."

Ghed states, "I'll go first"

Ghed claims, "This week was all about the pyrings, so that's what I was mostly working on. Policy, questions, hearing people out -- it was a lot of work, but I'm glad I was able to help and ease some minds. I'm also working on Reeve/BH stuff with Eurus, who kindly coded in some NPC script tools for me. Stay tuned."

Clood queries, "What's BH mean?"

Clood states, "Wait-"

Borya claims, "Brotherhood"

Winifred claims, "The Brothers of the Hood."

Clood states, "Don- frak."

Borya says, "Too late. You asked."

Brando claims, "Hoodlums eh"

Temi nods in agreement with Brando.

Konaa states, "I'm interested in what new stuff is coming there"

Clood says, "Sometimes the words just need to navigate my wrinkles."

Ghed states, "We're trying to find out ways to make crime-law conflict blossom, be it PVE or PVP"

Clood says, "Oo"

Temi states, "It's definitely not at a state where it's great fun for either the Reeves or thiefies."

Brando nods

HIEROPHANT muses, "That sounds neat. Maybe let it have metric impact back and forth?"

Winifred claims, "It's cops and robbers, but the robbers have no real reason to get out of the hideout"

Ghed nods at HIEROPHANT.

Ghed says, "It's the idea"

Winifred claims, "And the cops are thus left sitting at the station"

Ghed nods at Winifred.

Clood says, "You see"

Ghed claims, "It's exactly what we notice and wanna address"

Ghed states, "In a incentive-oriented way"

HIEROPHANT says, "That sounds fun for those folks. Fingers crossed it goes well and similar subsystems can be added for the other guild rivalries over time."

Clood claims, "There's a certain woman I'd be quite frightened of if I were BH"

Ghed says, "With that said, I'm starting to finish my master's thesis so I will have more time for TI"

Clood declares, "Awesome!"

Brando says, "Congrats"

Winifred trails off to Clood, "<g05>The Hillbeast..."

Winifred says, "frak."

Clood says, "RIP"

Winifred claims, "I tried."

Borya trails off, "The Hillbeast..."

Ghed claims, "And thanks"

"But yes," Clood trails off, looking to the stars, "The Hillbeast..." [Clood]

Clood totally doesn't have their next character idea being BH.

Ghed declaims, "And that's all for me! I love you all, lots of recommends were done"

Ghed wonders to Temi, "What about you?"

Brando questions, "Better the Hillbeast than the Huldabeast eh? * smirks *"

Temi claims, "Life is always a little crazier this time of year, so no big things making progress in TI."

Temi says, "Just some requests and plots and such, and was just starting to take a look at some consistency of sizes on some woodworking things for a typo"

Giselle claims, "Huzzah."

Temi states, "But that's mostly it for now."

Brando states, "Thanks Temi"

Ghed queries to Eurus, "What about you mate?"

Ghed pontificates, "(and yes thanks Temi!)"

Eurus claims, "Spent some time implementing a new spell and making initial feedback adjustments. Started the foundation for two more. Also added some fun (i think) magecraft recipes. Various bugs and the like as per usual, fun prog stuff and other initial thinktanking for upcoming updates as Ghed mentioned"

Clood trails off, "Mages..."

Winifred trails off, "Wizards..."

Winifred makes the sign of the chalice.

Clood makes the sign of the chalice.

Brando muses, "Magebane for the win eh?"

Ghed claims, "Magicians"

HIEROPHANT rubs his hands together in a villainous fashion.

Ghed states, "But yeah we're improving magic =)"

Winifred exclaims, "Never a bad thing!"

Clood states, "I want a mage to stab me '^'"

HIEROPHANT claims, "Don't make it weird."

Clood states, "I-"

Clood says, "..."

Winifred says, "No. Make it weird. It makes you immune to wizards."

HIEROPHANT claims, "You're not supposed to like the stabbing."

Ghed declaims, "Okay!"

Arthur claims, "If it makes you feel better, I want a mage to stab you too."

Clood claims, "But-"

Arthur states, "Hehehe"

Brando laughs then sighs

Clood questions, "Aca-scuse me?"

Winifred exclaims, "Alright!"

Ghed states, "Leta can't come today, but she's been busy RL, using whatever time she could to assist here"

Ghed pontificates, "Same goes for Ilena!"

Ghed says, "I'm very grateful to both for their volunteer work"

Ghed asks, "Alright people, let's move on to Player Heartbeat: how has the week been for y'all?"

Giselle states, "Very quiet. Obviously. I'm sure that was expected."

Clood states, "A little slow. Anytime I've been able to get on due to work, not very many others are on. Or on my lunch break."

Brando says, "Uneventful as i was offline until now. my poor plants and pets need tending i suppose."

Borya claims, "I was very busy on top of things being sad and quiet on the grid."

HIEROPHANT says, "If I'm completely frank, the grid was pretty sparse during my hours of activity this week. Understandably so, I think, but people are taking some time off after recent events + IRL things lining up at the same time."

Ghed declaims, "It's been a week that made everyone collect themselves a little -- even staff!"

Winifred says, "Well! I think a few major events have occurred in my character's life. I'm not sure, though."

Brando nods

Clood says, "I've been bullying other Knights with a chipper attitude"

Winifred states, "Signs point towards yes. Yes, in this case, being trauma. Thank You, Lithmore."

HIEROPHANT claims, "I thought a few times about causing a stink but I ended up just letting magebane go by without getting up to my usual hijinks for once. Figured folks could use a win."

Ghed smiles at Clood.

Ghed nods at HIEROPHANT.

Ghed nods at Winifred.

HIEROPHANT says, "I don't have to screw up -every- party."

Clood says, "Hee. I got a smile."

Kalana claims, "Things have been a little slower, but good chance for me to get ready for everything"

Brando breaks out a trauma patch and offers it to Winifred.

Clood holds a jagged carving knife with a little, pumpkin-shaped pommel in her hand.

Clood tilts her knife to one side and then the other, letting it catch the light, which glints off the jagged saw-toothed blade.

Ghed chuckles. "It's okay to take some time off. I recommend it when feels get too close to home."

Winifred queries to HIEROPHANT, "But is it really a party if you're not there to screw it up?"

Clood trails off, "Stab time...."

Winifred wonders, "When was the last time I got to throw pretzels or rocks at you?"

Clood stops using a jagged carving knife with a little, pumpkin-shaped pommel.

Konaa states, "I took my week of low activity, basically just got on for magebane. I still feel a touch burned out, but maybe that just means no more eight hour days on TI for the moment. But my character does have goals I want to see to"

Viper claims, "Been busy picketing on the strike line"

Ghed nods at Viper.

HIEROPHANT says, "Eurus is cooking up some stuff I'm excited to try out and so I'm just in a holding-pattern while I wait for that + the grid to repopulate. There's a fine line between 'fun but derailing Wizard Event' and 'oh great, the wizards are being annoying again'."

Ghed states, "I was wondering if you would be doing it"

Ghed nods at HIEROPHANT.

Ghed claims, "It's great to be considerate and magnanimous"

Brando claims, "Mage-animous eh"

Viper finishes abruptly, "AI about to take over lol - so absurd this nonsense"

Temi declaims to Viper, "Fighting the good fight against the robots!"

Ghed questions, "Alright, is there anything bothering anyone about TI that can be shared here and now?"

Temi grins.

Viper says to Temi, "More like greedy studio execs who want to use AI to not have to pay actual humans"

Brando says, "Yes, i need to get online to TI more and it sux that i haven't found time to do so. me a sad panda :("

Temi states, "Fair"

Konaa says, "I do have some thoughts, but they're not very well collected. I may send staff a pboard when I can lay them out in a way that I'm happy with"

Ghed has transferred Woodes. [OOC]

Clood waves at Woodes!

Winifred states, "I miss my dad. Other than that, I feel like a lot of people are mostly quiet right now because recent events need to be thought about and collected upon before they can be voiced in a manner that's more than rabblerousing"

Temi gives a jagged carving knife with a little, pumpkin-shaped pommel to Woodes.

Ghed claims to Konaa, "Okay"

HIEROPHANT says, "It's less a complaint and more just a reminder, I suppose? I know it's kind of a meme, but TI is the first game I've played that has a help sandwich and I'd like to just remind everyone it's there.

I have other complaints, but not ones to share in here."

Ghed nods at Winifred.

Temi claims, "We might need to add sandwich ideas to help sandwich."

Temi ponders.

Ghed claims, "I'm also open to listening people out. Some folks did so and I think it helped them and me."

Brando nods

Clood claims, "Roast-beef swiss."

Ghed claims, "One on one, Ghed and You"

Clood raises a hand.

Giselle claims, "I don't think my complaints are the sort that can be fixed. But also yeah, just I think a lot of us are recovering. Shell-shocked and all that."

Temi claims to Clood, "Ooh, that's a good one."

Winifred claims, "Fireside Chats with Ghed and You"

Clood nods at Temi.

Winifred says, "..."

Brando trails off, "With gravy please ... mmmm gravy sammiches"

Winifred states, "Pyreside Chats"

Clood states, "Heh"

Clood says, "I've a question regarding something that was mentioned recently in the forums."

Ghed claims, "I think so many pyres was something I hadn't seen since mid 2019"

HIEROPHANT claims, "I have a lot and I'm still sorting them into the 'worth mentioning' and 'I can live with this' piles.

And I figure staff have a lot on their plate as it is and have decided to be content to wait a bit."

Ghed muses, "Yes?"

Ghed nods at HIEROPHANT.

Clood states, "Is a movement regarding homosexuality being accepted in Lithmore actually something that can be done? I could see my character taking part in such."

Brando questions, "I thought it was accepted ... frowned upon but not illegal?"

HIEROPHANT questions, "Do you mean, a header-level plot to change the Church of Lithmore's policies to be more like the Church of Tubor's?"

Clood muses, "Yyyyyes?"

Ghed claims, "I wouldn't hold my breath. It's a civilization-scale change, not a political one."

Clood states, "Alrighty."

Ghed states, "Thank you for being understanding."

Brando claims, "Noted and understood."

HIEROPHANT states, "There have been similar nation-level changes before, but I don't know if any of them actually occurred on grid or if they were part of background lore."

Clood says, "I'm awful at words and often unable to get across exactly what I mean"

Temi says, "We do have a setting with varying views on homosexuality, some of which are more forgiving."

Clood wonders, "But- For clarity's sake. Homosexual marriages ~are~ able to be officiated in Lithmore, it's just an IC decision?"

Ghed says, "No, they are not"

Clood says, "... Ah."

HIEROPHANT states, "Every Duchy has its own take on it, as far as I know, but the outlier is that Tubor permits marriages (though the other duchies recognize such marriages, they simply do not wed them elsewhere)."

Ghed says, "But you can go get married at Tubor, and it's a valid marriage"

Winifred claims, "It's a little bit difficult, though, to be/depict such relationships when you cannot officiate such marriages here, and as such, any relationships are by definition sinful barring specific RPA"

Clood states, "Okey dokes."

Temi states, "I don't see a broad change in theme, but there is room to be more or less accepting of each regions' handling of it."

HIEROPHANT says, "You can RPA to go get married in Tubor and return.

Though I will say plots involving Inter-Duchy Church Politics could be fun to see."

HIEROPHANT states, "Not just for this, just in a general sense."

Temi claims, "We'll keep the interest in mind and be discussing it further, though we do want to step a bit away from it right while tempers are hot."

Clood claims, "I understand."

Ghed claims, "Yeah"

Brando says, "Lgbtq and mage players are welcome at my characters cafe anytime. i just want your silver and gold ok. :)"

Ghed says, "Heh"

Winifred states, "Mage players are NOT welcome at my cafe."

Ghed says, "Alrighty, if that's all, let's move on to Player Topics."

Winifred claims, "If you can cast spells you can go to ell."

Ghed claims to Giselle, "You're the one and only"

Clood claims, "Mage players are welcome to be stabbed."

Clood >:3's.

Giselle claims, "Clood's question was also a good segue into my lore question. And this isn't me calling for a theme change. I'm honestly just curious."

Giselle wonders, "So, my lore question: So, the current king. His name was dul Ansari before he changed it to ab Harmons, yeah? And the queen is... isn't she Vavardi? (Legit question because I have no idea if there's a helpfile on the current queen anywhere. Just inferring that from the previous Charali vs. Crusade thing where the Council was told the queen would be cranky if the Duke of Vavard wasn't supported with his Charali woes.) SO. I guess my question is... (and I apologize if I'm opening a can of worms here), how come there hasn't been more of a shift in the Duchy of Lithmore toward a more Vavardi mindset when it comes to homosexual relations in the sense of 'hey, yeah, you're still expected to have a hetero marriage and pop out some heirs but we honestly don't care what you're doing behind closed doors so long as it stays behind closed doors'?"

Ghed claims, "Temiiii help"

Clood laughs.

Temi says, "The Queen is Vavardi, and the King is half-Vavardi, but he's a little sensitive about that."

Brando gasps and then covers hisher mouth

Konaa says, "I feel you Amir, being half-Lithmorran is weird right"

Giselle states, "Okay, so the Realm is being led by the The True Master Race. Excellent. Thank you for clarifying."

Temi says, "He doesn't want to be thought less rightfully Lithmorran and fully Kingly, and might over-compensate a bit."

Winifred states, "This is a really hot button topic, today. So, in general, in my eye, Lithmorran culture kinda trumps everything else in terms of prominence due to Dav's conquest and their higher place among the different duchies"

Giselle states, "Yeah, this was honestly just my shower thought of the day."

Winifred states, "The King wants to look Lithmorran, he wants to act Lithmorran, because Lithmore = Legitimacy and Power and The Consolidation's Victor"

HIEROPHANT states, "Implying he isn't John Lithmore, King of Lithmorran Lithmore, the most Lithmorran Man to ever Lith a More could be construed as questioning his allegiance to the Duchies, which is both treasonous and heretical, and thus bad for one's health."

Temi nods at Winifred.

Ghed says, "Being lithmorran instead of vavardi is a big 'upgrade'"

Clood states, "How wude.."

Giselle states, "Pffffffft."

Winifred claims, "Say that to any Vavardi in this city and you'll have an enemy for life, Ghed"

Borya states, "Or vandagan"

Viper claims, "Not too big though"

Giselle states, "Okay, thanks guys. NOPE. Vavardi are the best."

Viper coughs.

Giselle claims, "That's it out of me."

Clood says, "Vavardi for the win"

Temi states, "Well, Vavardi are the fanciest, we can give you that."

HIEROPHANT trails off, "Hmm... Smells a little treasonous in here..."

Clood states, "Vavardi speech only"

Winifred claims, "Objective: Vavard Secession 3.0"

Brando scoffs quietly as a hemote.

Konaa claims, "I guess, that does make me curious. My character is half-Lithmorran and half-Farin. As long as you're part Lithmorran, my impression was that people are kind of accepting of being biracial. What's staff's view on this"

Temi states, "There would certainly be people pushing for pure-blooded Lithmorrans, but personal views would vary"

Ghed claims, "It's not hard coded and I don't want to get into it much"

Ghed says, "You choose how to present yourself"

Temi says, "Being part Lithmorran is definitely better on being not Lithmorran at all."

Temi grins.

Brando says, "All races are welcome at my characters cafe ... i just want your silver and gold ok. :)"

Ghed muses, "Though pffft who'd choose something other than their lithmorran half, right?"

Winifred says, "Someone who doesn't want to be a pasty-white prude"

Clood claims, "Well Ghed's not invited to the Vavardi wine party.."

HIEROPHANT muses, "Haha yes, we all would definitely choose to be Lithmorran if we could. Ha ha. Am I right, my fellow Davites?"

Viper thins his lips.

Temi states, "But, Lithmorrans are the superior race. That's really all they've got going for them, so we have to let them have that."

Clood declaims, "Oh no, look Lithmorran, ankles!"

Winifred states, "Pffffff"

Temi grins.

Brando smirks in lithmorran glory.

Konaa states, "'They only get on language at chargen, be gentle with them', right"

Ghed laughs.

Ghed states, "You guys get it very well"

Ghed nods.

Ghed muses to Giselle, "Is your topic more or less answered?"

Winifred states, "Anyways, can't wait for the 3/4ths Vavardi heir to the throne"

Winifred claims, "...to get married to another Vavardi"

Borya states, "Can't wait for the vavardi to take over"

Giselle claims, "Yup! I'm good."

Winifred claims, "This was their plan all along."

Ghed nods at Giselle.

Ghed muses, "Do we have any other topics?"

Temi states, "And still cling to the claim of the 1/8th Lithmorran portion for the heir."

Viper states, "Lord help us all."

Woodes says, "Let's bring Roland back"

Temi queries, "Zombie Roland, you say?"

Viper states, "Omg yes"

Woodes nods.

Winifred says, "I can get him back, I don't promise alive"

Viper says, "Lich King"

HIEROPHANT pontificates, "Guess I know what plot i'm submitting after this, thanks!"

Winifred states, "I just need a shovel, a distraction, and 50 gold"

Brando wonders, "Is there a resurrection spell i wonder?"

Viper finishes abruptly, "Wants his throne back - army of the dead"

Temi grins.

Viper claims, "Bring back zombie legends"

Ghed claims, "I mean Roland was dismembered"

Temi says, "Sounds exciting, though I think we have other things in the works."

Viper says, "A zombie Jei "

Ghed states, "His limbs shared with the whole kingdom"

Clood trails off, "I wanna' stab a zombie..."

Viper claims, "Zombie Caria"

HIEROPHANT says, "It'd be a multi-part plot."

Borya trails off, "We gotta collect all the limbs..."

Winifred takes notes. "Make that sixty gold."

HIEROPHANT says, "Gold? I'd do this for free."

Temi queries, "I mean, really, do you need a Roland with Roland arms, or a Roland with bear arms?"

Lans says, "When Lans' first bride was murdered on grid, her killer routinely threatened to raise her from the death from the graveyard"

Winifred claims, "Can't believe this is now JoJo Part 7, Steel Ball Run."

Clood claims, "The best part, mind you"

Winifred states, "We must collect all the body parts."

HIEROPHANT claims to Temi, "Don't tempt me. "

Winifred says, "My man has a right to bear arms"

Viper states, "I will spend 100 qp to turn his beard into octopus arms"

Winifred states, "And I am NOT getting in his way"

HIEROPHANT claims, "Roland ab Bearfort."

Temi claims, "May not be thematic support for it, but it's fun to think about."

Temi grins.

Viper declaims, "Captain Roland ab Bearfort!"

Winifred says, "If we all pool together our QP we can get the never-before-scene mythic RPA at 1000"

Ghed questions, "Alrighty, if that's all, does anyone want to talk about anything? if not I can send y'all back home"

Giselle says, "I walked away for two minutes and this is what I come back to."

Ghed says to Winifred, "You get to scene with the LOTS"

Winifred states, "And get Roland ab Bearfort as our king"

Brando trails off, "In RL my pronouns are Undead and Zombie Lord ... its a long story * sighs *"

Viper trails off, "I would like to maybe express something. Late..."

Brando looks at Viper

Ghed declaims, "Okay, looks like we'll have an earlier end tonight!"

Viper says, "I can understand how difficult it can be to be killed on this game after you have invested so much into it. I want everyone to know, on behalf of also Hadassah that we as players playing these characters are not in any way biased... we remain neutral - it is nothing personal."

Lans nods.

Lans states, "That's nice of you"

Ghed thumbs up, "Someone has to be the Big Bad. Or something like that."

Ghed says, "We appreciate courtesy and tact"

Woodes states, "Yeah Hadassah's awesome."

Brando claims, "Death XP compensates for death ok. recommends build your Rec Levels. so i recommend that we all recommend each other as often as possible ok. "

Clood trails off, "My torture buddy..."

Viper says, "There have just been instances where a few players expressed personal discontent through Osays and such - and I am patient and will let you rant."

Viper states, "But I felt like reminding everyone our stance on these things and instances."

Temi nods.

Brando nods

Temi says, "The more mutual respect can be given, the better both sides can make these big culminating scenes"

Ghed claims, "Many times a gentle sentence here and there or a pause to exchange tells can help"

Temi states, "We definitely appreciate when people are able to remember those sorts of things, even though we know tensions also often run high at these times."

Ghed muses, "'hey, how are you feeling? do you need a moment?' etc"

HIEROPHANT says, "Hey man, I appreciate the sentiment. As the other side of that fence, it's nice to hear that. It's the same sort of respect that makes me... not use all the tools at my disposal to go on a killing spree, because that's disrespectful and boring, even if I technically do have justification.

Relatedly, you can recommend folks even after they're dead, so long as they haven't been processed yet. It's not too late to toss a rec at someone even after they're a bit crispy.

I don't think anyone's ever going to be -happy- with how their character dies unless they orchestrate that arc themselves. But as long as it's clear everyone is trying to do a good job and cares enough to put some effort in I don't think a reasonable person would come away from it bitter."

Brando states, "I'd just like to say i am on TI discord daily and i am open to being DM'ed for RP sessions ok. :)"

Temi claims, "And if they -have- been processed, you can post a request board for staff to get it to an alt"

Ghed states, "We already processed the three pyre guys"

Ghed claims, "But yeah"

Temi nods.

HIEROPHANT claims to Temi, "That too, though those pre-process recs help them max out their Death XP, which can help encourage them to come back and reroll and spend it :)"

Viper states, "The energy felt faded this week and I reckon it had to do with the triple burning"

Temi says, "We try to give it 24 hours or so before processing"

Temi states, "So if you want to send a note of appreciation in a recommend, that's a great time for it"

Brando nods at Temi

HIEROPHANT states, "The characters in question were very active each week and had a lot of presence on grid, so there's a void to fill there."

Giselle claims, "Yeah, I mean. Just speaking personally, I lost three of the main people I was RPing with and then the other people I was RPing with needed to take 'I'm real sad' breaks so I was anticipating a quiet week."

Lans has a Tommaso-shaped hole in his heart, and isn't ashamed of it

Kalana claims to Giselle, "Right in time for Yule-prep"

HIEROPHANT says, "In all frankness I couldn't find someone I wanted to mess with this week. I felt like it'd be kicking people when they're down on like, an OOC level."

Giselle states, "Yup! I lost my co-host and superior before Yule. Insert that meme of everything's on fire but I'm sipping coffee and saying this is fine."

Winifred claims, "Should've visited me"

Winifred pontificates, "Remember to tell me I wasn't an orphan before, but I am now!"

Borya says, "And then we invented hte cure"

Borya says, "We did it patrick, we saved the city"

Viper trails off, "Just a reminder why sometimes the Order is sometimes the villain..."

HIEROPHANT states, "Everyone is the villain, that's why TI is fun."

Ghed claps for Borya

Winifred says, "Except me. I'm the comic relief."

HIEROPHANT claims, "That said - maybe I should put this in my whois? - if you -want- to be messed with, shoot me a pboard or an unnecessarily angry mail or something."

Viper states, "I am also open to any of you mages who want to RP without me murdering you."

HIEROPHANT states, "I have things in mind for that but I'm waiting on some answers on policy tidbits before I do."

Viper smiles brightly and hops on his toes.

Clood states, "There's a uh.. Young page in the Knights that can prolly be bullied.."

Clood claims, "Just saying.."

Konaa states, "You sound way too eager"

HIEROPHANT states, "First the stabbing, now this."

Clood states, "'^'"

Viper finishes abruptly to Clood, "It comes -"

Ghed states, "Alright folks, I think I can send y'all back"

Ghed states, "Please remember to post rumors, cnote discoveries, and recommend each other for meaningful RP =)"

Brando states, "Young pages are welcome at my characters cafe ok. come and kvetch about being bullied and you might get free coffee and free cake ok. :)"

Ghed emphasizes cnote discoveries.

Ghed trails off, "Engaging warp drive in 3..."

Ghed trails off, "2..."

Eurus grabs his net and jumps into the code, ready to go bughunting. [OOC]

Ghed trails off, "1..."

• Information