Log of OOC Meeting 12-4-21

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Sparkles

Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:18 pm

Kinaed states, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today? If you register a topic, please pre-write it so you're ready to present it when called upon."

Kinaed trails off, "Going once..."

Kinaed trails off, "Going twice..."

Trajen claims, "I have a quesiton"

Kinaed wonders to Trajen, "Yes? :)"

Trajen states, "It's no rush though so can wait"

Kinaed states, "Oh, okay. I'll put you down for a topic, and please pre-write your question then."

Kinaed states, "Okay, kicking off Staff Updates - last week I did a bit of Request Queue work, a couple of policy cases, and held a staff meeting."

Kinaed says, "Which was pretty fruitful as I recall."

Kinaed claims, "This week, I'm hoping to get together with Salem to hash out some of the Stealth Spec stuff. This requires me to review Niamh's Stealth Spec stuff and the mage's stuff about what Cloak of the Seven does."

Kinaed says, "Beyond that, not much planned here. Cheering my team on, because I've heard of good work like a big ol plot and some code stuff I'm sure others will update you on."

Kinaed says, "That's it for me... I'll skip Ghed for being afk and maybe mix up alphabetical order this time to start with Temi."

Kinaed muses to Temi, "Please update us? :)"

Temi declaims, "Alright!"

Temi claims, "I was out for the holiday last week, and have been pretty busy with work this week, but I wrote up a spec on how the poison covertcy might work for us to review, and I've been working on a couple things: for crafting, starting the review of results of medicines and drugs for potential stat boosts"

Jasmine cheers

Temi says, "For plot stuff, working on a big political plot for us to kick off mid-month"

Ghed declaims, "Excellent!"

Temi exclaims, "So.. keep an eye out for that!"

Kinaed smiles.

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed states to Temi, "Thanks, Temi :) It sounds super interesting."

Kinaed declares to Leta, "You're up!"

Leta says, "The majority of my time this week was taken up with plot investigations and RPA. Temi and Ghed were incredibly helpful at handling everything else. The summoner plot is wrapping up as we enter December proper. This was my first time running a staff plot, so I appreciate feedback! I hope it has been enjoyable for everyone."

Tasker says, "It was awesssssome"

Kinaed claims, "Thank you for running a plot. I know they're super time consuming and require a lot of energy. I hope you enjoyed the experience and are keen to do another sometime next year :)"

Ghed claims, "It was kickass work and execution"

Jasmine states, "Highly enjoyed the plot"

Leta states, "I need a very long nap, but after that, I'd happily run another one =)"

Kinaed grins.

Trajen states, "Great time"

Kinaed declaims to Ghed, "You're up!"

Ghed claims, "This week I didn't do all that much because of exams, but I did irresponsibly stay up to 3am to roll out the random ambiance echoes for lithmorran taverns. The script is 250 lines and it was a lot of work. The echoes follow Race and Class relation levels; I'll add Morale next. I added a check that makes each echo happen no sooner than 5 minutes from the last. I may extend it if enough people ask for it."

Kinaed says to Ghed, "Sweeeet. :)"

Izari claims, "Thanks again for all the work on the plot, was great every step of the way"

Ghed claims, "Oh I guess I also helped Leta with her plot =3 and requests and recommends"

Leta declares, "He did! He built spider-demons for me!"

Leta grins.

Kinaed says, "A big thank you to Staff. :)"

Ghed aims for the Spider Mastermind

Lucas says, "I'm really enjoying the flavor texts"

Ghed says to Lucas, "Excellent"

Kinaed queries, "Okay, Player Heartbeat! How was the game for you this past week, folks?"

Deedee states, "Still pretty busy with RL stuff, so not on much. Had an interesting RP line though."

Trajen says, "Good. New secrets found"

Dazzl claims, "Pretty good for me. Lots to look forward to on the horizon."

Violet declaims, "Been fun!"

Tasker claims, "Lots of good stuff going on! Plus, lots of magey things to get stuck into which is always nice."

Jasmine claims, "I have finished moving and all of my characters will be available again on a regular basis lol"

Trogdor says, "Good time for me, but i will be out of country next week"

Preposterous states, "Life has been busy, so I haven't really been able to be around much. But it is always nice when I am able to get in."

Cat says, "The plot was very good and I had some good scenes."

Pookstall claims, "Busy real life, yeah, but hoping to try to stay involved. Didn't get to see much of the plot"

Kinaed questions, "Is there anything shitting anyone that staff ought to know about?"

Kinaed says, "Also glad to hear that things seem mostly good :)"

Crickets.

Sparkles claims, "I have a thought/question but I'm happy to take a spot."

Kinaed states, "I'll roll with a 'no' for today. Okay, that's moving on to Player Topics (in this case, questions). We start with Trajen :)"

Kinaed claims to Sparkles, "Okay, adding you to the list. Please pre-write your question :)"

Trajen claims, "Is there a way to simplify mounting a horse, so you don't have to manually type approach each time? Maybe like how lock door auto shuts it too. If that'd be a coding problem to change it's no worries. If anyone else has a trick they use I'd be glad to hear."

Anonymous claims, "I just order it to approach me. They move faster."

Jasmine says OOCly, "You could write an alias that orders your horse to come to you each time or vise versa"

Jasmine states, "Oh didnt mean to osay that lol"

Preposterous states, "I move the horse to the exit closest to the building I'll be going into before dismounting. So when I come out, I can just mount."

Kinaed states, "I think the other player's suggestions are probably better than ours because it'd be a generally low priority code change."

Jasmine says, "help alias there is a command to do that baked into the code"

Ghed says, "I usually have an alias to order it to approach me, and me to mount it, at the same time"

Violet states, "I have an alias that does both the approach and the mounting, yep"

Kinaed states, "I use Alias for a lot of cool things, like copying myself mail, for example."

Ghed high fives Violet

Violet says, ":)"

Trajen asks, "Can we run out of aliases?"

Ghed states, "Yeah you have 30"

Jasmine says, "No copying ourselves on mail we forget what we send like men"

Deedee says, "Yes, there's a limit"

Kinaed states, "Regardless, it's a good question and request, I just don't think you'd see staff action on it for awhile."

Jasmine wonders, "In code theres I think 10 slots? but you can also do it on your client too"

Kinaed smiles.

Trajen claims, "Ok, thanks"

Kinaed trails off, "Okay, next up..."

Kinaed wonders to Murrcognito, "Please raise your topic/ask your question? :)"

This topic is brief, and is a vision question for staff!

I've thoroughly enjoyed the regular beat of ongoing plots that you all have been running. They've offered excitement and variety and hooks that spice up play and have provoked characters to go be parts of stories that they may not have otherwise been written into! My question then is this:

Is there an ongoing meta-plot which is guiding events that have occurred and progressed the game world? I could see the regular plots being neat vectors to effect such a thing, if meta-plot work is not already ongoing. [Murrcognito]

Leta wonders, "Can you elaborate on what you mean by meta-plot?"

Temi states, "We don't really have an end goal, but we do have different themes that are fun to play with, and we try to revisit when it hasn't been a while"

Deedee states, "Overarching I assume he means"

Kinaed finishes abruptly, "At the moment no. The way we do it is - (story arcs to drive to some conclusion) - "

Temi claims, "Sometimes, we come up with a bigger arc that we start working towards for a while, but usually not"

Kinaed claims, "Staff each take a month and we try to 'do something fun'. We haven't graduated to plot arcs yet :)"

Ghed states, "We have a certain thread that we try not to deviate from"

Murrcognito exclaims, "Okays! Thank you"

Kinaed states, "Staff tend to pitch plots to one another during Staff meetings."

Leta states, "Many of us do try to develop them in response to things that occur in the greater world, though: like the Jade Arrow developing in part because of a quiet southside and men returning from the civil war, or unrest coming from player actions in previous political plots"

Ghed states, "Such as plots that delay the Apocalypse"

Tasker says, "Just wait until I become king"

Trogdor says, "I think that's smart, an over arching plot looks fun on the surface but i think there needs to be a timely conclusion for it to be satisfying"

Trajen claims, "Lol"

Murrcognito grins at Ghed

Anonymous says, "King Tasker"

Leta claims, "Or the summoner resulting in part from low class and race relations in the city, plus the grueling poverty of the Famine making his emigration miserable."

Leta shrugs.

Leta states, "But that's as far as I go."

Temi says, "Often, we present plots with different options, and we really are okay with either way, so instead of working towards a desired goal, it's working towards hard choices you guys get to help make"

Kinaed claims, "With plot arcs, you can usually 'layer' them so each 'arc' has a distinct conclusion while laying down the foundation of the next. Kind of like a TV Series."

Temi claims, "Other times, we know you guys are going to win in the end."

Temi grins.

Murrcognito nods along.

Jasmine states, "I personally love the plots because they mean that there's always something going on, even if you maybe aren't able to particupate as much, it spurs a lot of RP even if you aren't in the middle of it"

Ghed checks his notes on The End.

Jasmine says, "Compared to how it was a year+ ago its very nice to know there's always SOMETHING on"

Kinaed states, "Anyway, I think we're in a better position to explore story arcs than we have probably ever been in terms of our current staff and interests."

Kinaed claims, "So I'll add it to Staff Talking Points. I don't think we're likely to plan a year's activities or anything at this stage, but we can probably investigate what it might look like and if we're prepared for that kind of commitment."

Murrcognito says, "Neat! Thanks for considering. :)"

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed declaims, "Thanks for the idea!"

Kinaed questions to Sparkles, "You're up :) Please raise your topic/question?"

Sparkles questions, "So my thought/question is ... I know that your using the Account command can show if an alt has mail/pboards but do we think at some point it might be possible to have that a toggle on login?"

Violet says, "That would be handy."

Kinaed wonders, "What do you mean? You already see mail/pboards on login - you mean expliticly calling out Alt stuff?"

Deedee claims, "I think that could also be handled client-side pretty easily"

Anonymous trails off, "I'd very much be able to see WHICH courier profile of mine has mail..."

Deedee states, "My login script checks the liquidate list for example"

Anonymous states, "Instead of getting a surprise ding of 10 silver or whatever when using receive at the wrong spot"

Jasmine says, "You can check the courier stuff with courier list, but you need to be AT a courier"

Kinaed states, "Set up a trigger to do an account and report if yes or no, yeah - but a lot of players aren't very skilled with triggers and stuff, so I think it's worth considering."

Deedee says, "I think there's a command for that, Anonymous"

Anonymous muses, "What command?"

Jasmine says, "I think it would be neat to see if alts have mail tho, like how we see recommends for all characters"

Jasmine claims, "Courier list"

Deedee says, "Receive list"

Anonymous says, "That doesn't tell me which profile has mail"

Jasmine states, "I think its courier list all or something, AT a courier only"

Anonymous claims, "Blah."

Anonymous says, "Gotta be AT the courier well that just defeats the purpose. Oh well."

Murrcognito says, "& receive <profile> for only taking from that."

Jasmine says, "Deedee is right, it is Recieve list"

Ghed says, "Or rec list if you're a cool cat like me"

Ghed says, "Or like Cat"

Kinaed claims, "I've made a note because I think it has merit to help people manage alts and be responsive to RP opportunities."

Ghed nods at Cat.

Kinaed claims, "It's just a 'how would we best implement this'"

Sparkles nods.

Jasmine states, "Maybe just a '<altname> has mail' on login would help tbh"

Kinaed nods at Jasmine.

Kinaed says, "Okay, I've taken that into my notes."

Kinaed wonders, "Anything anyone wants to discuss? Is the OOC Chat structure good, or should we change it or its agenda? I've noticed that sometimes we get pretty low participation. Is it boring, or just right?"

Jasmine says, "Sometimes there's just not much to talk about i think"

Ghed states, "Or people are just completely, utterly satisfied"

Kinaed nods.

Kinaed claims, "May it always be that :)"

Jasmine states, "I only pipe up if I have something really bugging me, usually"

Lucas states, "Have a brief question"

Trajen says, "I just forgot the time had changed, then had things the next week."

Deedee claims, "Seemed fine this week"

Ghed peers at Lucas.

Deedee says, "I think everyone was preoccupied last week"

Kinaed states, "My philosophy behind the structure is that I'd like Staff to be telling players what we're up to for a bit of accountability as well as appreciation. The Player Heartbeat is to get a sense of how we're trending and if we're doing the right things, and Player Topics are about finding otu what's important to people and actioning what we can."

Pookstall nods at Deedee.

Kinaed wonders, "Is there anything missing we should add?"

Lucas muses, "Tells still out of the game, I assume? Don't really miss em either way, but was curious"

Jasmine says, "Tells have been added back in"

Tasker says, "Tells are back yeah"

Deedee claims, "Tells are in"

Deedee claims, "They're still a little buggy"

Jasmine states, "People don't use them very heavily imo"

Deedee says, "Reply doesn't always work"

Kinaed nods at Deedee.

Kinaed questions, "Good to know. Is it bugged?"

Jasmine says, "But I'm not a huge huge fan of them most of the time either so shrug"

Murrcognito claims, "Oooh, QoL feel there: reply working when you have folks remembered as something other than code name would be great."

Kinaed questions, "Oh, is that the broken case?"

Deedee says, "Probably"

Murrcognito states, "Inconsistent for me but that's my running theory"

Kinaed nods at Murrcognito.

Dazzl says, "I do look forward to reading logs of the ooc chat if I can't make it, even when I'm between characters or the like. Bummed when they aren't posted, but I definitely LOVE that they happen. More games should do something similar, imo."

Temi says, "I haven't seen a lot of consistency in whether it works or not, even from staff side"

Kinaed muses to Murrcognito, "Mind writing a bug board?"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Lucas agrees with Dazzl

Murrcognito skitters off to farm that QP

Kinaed says, "I think it drops replies if there's a tell between multitells."

Kinaed states to Dazzl, "Interesting - actually."

Kinaed states, "If anyone notices that OOC Chat wasn't posted, please let us know? I can then poke the Scribe."

Kinaed queries, "Has anyone else uptaken the Invite command and have a view on 'it's good' or 'it's bad'?"

Deedee claims, "If you can't find a scribe, I do log everything if you need one."

Deedee states, "Just takes a long time to clean up"

Deedee states, "I have a bad habbit of checking score or other stuff all the time"

Lucas nods.

Lucas claims, "Same"

Trajen says, "Lol"

Kinaed claims to Deedee, "That's great to know. I'll hit you up if our Scribe ever loses a log."

Deedee nods at Kinaed.

Murrcognito states, "Have personally leaned into Invite. Saves time on the front end and the invite policy's safety net allows for more antagonistic play. On that antag note: having policy allow for invites to private scenes and settings would be nice."

Sparkles wonders, "If there aren't a lot of topics at meetings I'm wondering if maybe closure on forum topics might be an option?"

Ghed states, "I've noticed that people are very respectful of the invite protocol"

Kinaed states, "We get a lot of that request, but we're afraid it will lead to people never stepping outside. As it is, stepping outside to invite, then going somewhere private is absolutely fine."

Violet says, "I very much like invite. Both for antagonistic scenes and for times when traveling across grid (like from the palace to Queen's, for example) would be long, boring, and take away from the limited time folks have to scene."

Kinaed states to Ghed, "That's great to hear :)"

Ghed states, "It's more or less, to an extent, an honor system, and I enjoy how people honor it"

Violet claims, "And yeah, no problem with people not respecting the rules"

Kinaed questions, "Is Invite catching on then? Or are some people still super uncomfortable with it?"

Ghed claims, "I've seen knights and mages crashing into each other like that"

Kinaed says, "I hope it's been enjoyable to both sides."

Ghed claims, "Even when a person not involved in the 'system' pops in they usually play ball"

Tasker states, "I love it"

Murrcognito claims, "It's a nice tool to have."

Kinaed claims, "I'm glad - it sounds like it's facilitating RP for people who might otherwise feel incapable of RPing."

Cat wonders, "I thought invite was not supposed to be used for travel? Like the helpfile says?"

Tasker queries, "Do the rules around it allow people to have a coded fight if they both agree? And if they both escape afterwards?"

Kinaed says to Cat, "I think they're talking about it being an enjoyable side benefit rather than actually being used to travel."

Kinaed states to Tasker, "Yes."

Tasker claims, "Noice"

Murrcognito declares, "Have coded bar fights! do it! do it now!"

Kinaed claims to Tasker, "But I'd recommend letting them know before you attack that you plan to follow the invite rules so they don't get spooked."

Violet claims, "Yeah. Not using it just as a way to skip travel, but if someone only has 45 minutes to scene, it's a nice side-benefit that it allows for a bit less messenger-tag and lead up"

Violet claims, "Gets you in a scene faster"

Dazzl states, "I've accepted a few invitations. Its nifty - I can't remember if it does, but a brief message/nod to the policy helpfile might help affirm there are rules to consider."

Kinaed muses, "You mean when people invite one another? I think it does have a policy message?"

Ghed claims, "It does not, I think"

Kinaed says to Ghed, "Let's experiment, because I'm pretty sure it does - or should."

Deedee says, "Would still like it to work in public guildhall areas"

Ghed claims, "We'll need to go to a non ooc room, but sure"

Ghed nods at Deedee.

Ghed claims, "It'd take a fair bit of work given the way ghalls are codedly set up, but yeah it'd be cool"

Kinaed states, "It's very hard to tell what's public and what isn't in a zone unless it's specifically flagged public, which has some affects that may be undesirable - but if you want that, then I think you can just by choosing to flag some of your public rooms with the actual public flag."

Violet claims, "I think it just says 'So and so accepted your invite. Please wait for them to emote' or something"

Kinaed says, "In public rooms, you cannot turn off RPxp"

Deedee claims, "Doesn't work even in marked public rooms in guildhalls currently"

Kinaed says, "But there are bonuses for RPing in public rooms, so."

Kinaed claims, "Okay, that we can probably address. *makes a note*"

Murrcognito says, "Invite tracks character location and not room vnum, so if you invite and relocate the invitee will still be pulled to you."

Kinaed says, "And tracks are left saying where they went, btw."

Deedee muses, "How does that look?"

Ghed says, "I always forget to check"

Lucas claims, "Don't lack faith in you guys, but sounds like this could get buggy/crashy quick with too many tweaks"

Ghed nods at Lucas.

Ghed says, "We do have pretty kickass coders though"

Deedee claims, "Beats the days when it was just Az all alone"

Ghed states, "My new script is 250 lines and it bled my eyes. TI's code is 100 thousand lines."

Izari says, "Gross"

Murrcognito considers how badass Salem is.

Kinaed nods at Murrcognito.

Ghed claims, "And Eos"

Kinaed claims, "Pretty badass, yeah."

Leta pontificates, "They've done a LOT for us, Salem and Eos!"

Murrcognito exclaims, "And Eos!"

Tasker states, "And Tasker"

Deedee claims, "And my axe."

Ghed says, "Yes"

Ghed claims, "No"

Anonymous says, "And my sword."

Ghed states, "So, since we're easy on ooc chat today"

Kinaed wonders, "?"

Ghed pontificates, "Please remember that the baddies are gone for now (mages still live though!) and parties are totally okay again"

Ghed states, "And safe and such"

Leta nods.

Ghed states, "So -please- throw public events"

Leta pontificates, "Yes! Parties, public events!"

Ghed throws gold at Murrcognito

Jasmine claims, "Yessss"

Leta states, "I apologize that my spooks scared the parties away."

Tasker claims, "I don't like this mage discrimination "

Ghed throws gold at Tasker too

Dazzl is ready to party.

Anonymous claims, "I'll take gold too."

Jasmine states, "Maybe stop being a mage then and itll be fixed"

Kinaed smiles.

Anonymous says, "Brib eme for events."

Anonymous states, "And Ill throw them"

Murrcognito claims, "I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good."

Lucas laughs.

Kinaed asks, "Anything else anyone wants to discuss? "

Jasmine says, "I had a fun idea for a southside/grungy event that ill be working on tooling for"

Ghed nods at Jasmine.

Jasmine says, "It will be dangerous but not deadly"

Kinaed claims, "Sweet :)"

Ghed muses to Kinaed, "I think we're good?"

Tasker declaims, "Catch the greased noble!"

Jasmine says, "And hopefully give the physicians some RP too afterwards"

Murrcognito declaims, "&&& The Storytelling system is great!"

Lucas nods at Murr

Deedee exclaims, "Sounds good!"

Deedee claims, "Speaking of, we need some more Physicians."

Anonymous states, "Lol. A hoard of southside people showing up at the madison... I'd think it was being invaded."

Kinaed wonders, "Actually, I've heard a lot of differing views on support, so I was surprised we only got one response to this question: http://ti-legacy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2500 ?"

Kinaed states, "From what I understand, some players dislike it a lot, and others really enjoy it."

Kinaed says, "Anyway, if you find some time to think about it and reply to that thread, it'd be appreciated."

Deedee claims, "I pretty much ignore support until it's an issue."

Leta muses, "Also Ghed is still taking suggestions for ambient echos, I think?"

Tasker states, "I'm not a fan of it in regards to covert guild leaders, and I'm not keen on it affecting plot responses"

Leta claims, "He pays in sweet, sweet QP."

Jasmine claims, "Keeping physicians would be better than just new ones imo"

Kinaed nods at Deedee.

Anonymous says, "Ghed bribed me with sweet sweet QP for ambiance."

Anonymous throws Ghed under the bus brutally.

Kinaed grins.

Deedee says, "Be nice, Jasmine."

Cat claims, "We are also always looking for more Reeves."

Ghed laughs.

Kinaed states, "Oh, apparently we've fixed up our grapevine."

Deedee claims, "Oooh"

Ghed laughed at anon btw

Anonymous claims, "Feed me Ghed."

Anonymous claims, "Feed me MORE."

Ghed claims, "Gimme more echoes"

Kinaed claims, "How do people find good muds these days anyway? I haven't looked for one in ages, and it used to be Mudconnect all the way."

Anonymous states, "Okay what kind you want."

Ghed states to Kinaed, "Easy"

Ghed states to Kinaed, "I google TI:L"

Ghed nods.

Jasmine says, "I used to use r/mud a lot, but before that it was all word of mouth i believe"

Kinaed states to Ghed, "I'm super glad, but it doesn't really help us figure out how to engage with potential players in a positive way. :)"

Jasmine states, "Now r/mud is a bit of an echo chamber"

Kinaed nods at Jasmine.

Sparkles claims, "The unfortunate thing is Reddit is a big place for suggestions but it's also a toxic fire."

Tasker states, "I've always just gone with word of mouth "

Kinaed states to Jasmine, "Yeah, I don't engage there because I'm sure it'd be less than fun."

Dazzl claims, "Reddit. Most mudlistings tend to go un-updated nowadays."

Jasmine states, "Most of the ones I've peeked into since I settled here were all word of mouth"

Kinaed nods at Dazzl.

Trajen states, "I heard one of the main boards is broken and the person who owns it isn't updating."

Jasmine claims, "People who stopped playing AE about when I did are always happy to tell me which game they're in this week lol"

Ghed nods at Trajen.

Kinaed claims, "So, there's a set of ex-players who tend to be pretty nasty to us and anyone who posts anything positive about us that makes Reddit distasteful to engage with."

Kinaed nods at Jasmine.

Jasmine states, "Yeah there are like 2-5 ex-players who have no lives and will jump on ANY mention of TI"

Kinaed nods at Jasmine.

Trajen states, "I actually came here because of one of the mean posts. lol. I thought the theme sounded interesting."

Deedee states, "TI isn't alone in that"

Jasmine claims, "Some of them have valid criticisms but refuse to acknowledge that staff have made some big change"

Kinaed states to Trajen, "That's interesting - and I'm glad to hear our presence there had a positive result regardless of what Reddit folk said. :)"

Temi grins.

Deedee claims, "Nice to see the pretty graphs on grapevine now: https://grapevine.haus/games/TI/stats "

Kinaed claims, "Wooo"

Kinaed pontificates, "Thanks SALEM!!"

Ghed says, "Oh yessss"

Kinaed says, "I kind of think I trust Grapevine's graphs better than my internal stats. Mudstats is awful though. I should check if we're still reading as defunct/dead there."

Ghed says, "We do"

Ghed states, "I checked last week"

Ghed claims, "We should ddos that place and turn it into an ad bot"

Ghed nods.

Kinaed muses, "I wonder why. Did something maybe break in our script that feeds them?"

Kinaed states, "I wrote the admin, but no response."

Ghed nods.

Jasmine queries, "Isn't mudstats dead?"

Lucas questions, "Didn't you guys change the port/address around the time it reads that TI died?"

Kinaed claims, "The site is still around, and I assume their crawlers are still working."

Kinaed claims, "Potentially. I think our host moved us from one machine to another, so that might be what broke it."

Kinaed claims, "I just have no idea how to fix it."

Kinaed states, "I barely remember what we did to set up so that mudstats could track us. I think it's a tracking script on our website though - so could be website related when we swapped to the new website too."

Kinaed states, "I'll make a note about looking into it."

Kinaed says, "Anyway, we're at the top of the hour."

Kinaed says, "And I want to say a big thanks to everyone for participating in Leta's plot, for coming to OOC Chat to talk about the game, and I look forward to seeing everyone next week."

Lucas waves.

Leta waves.

Preposterous waves.

Trogdor states, "Kinaed, re: moving machines it's very likely DNS. they probably put in the IP and not a host name. 9/10 doctors agree, it's always DNS"

Cat claims, "The adress on it is wrong, right? It says ti-legacy.org, but we are on ti-legacy.com"

Ghed says, "And thanks for posting rumors and recommending each other"

Jasmine says, "Yes thanks for RUNNING the plot it was great"

Deedee waves.

Ghed nods at Jasmine.

Tasker claims, "+1 Trogdor, 9 times out of 8 it's always DNS. "

Murrcognito declares, "Thanks Leta!"

Kinaed states to Cat, "I don't think that's what broke it, or id' have been broken much, much longer than 11 months"

Leta beams. "I am so glad to hear that people have enjoyed it!"

• Information