OOC Meeting - 2020/06/21

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Vena

Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:55 pm

Log session starting at 00:00:36 on Sunday, 21 June 2020.

Kinaed states to Venamelia, "Thank you"

Kinaed has awarded you 2 QPs: Scribe

Kinaed has transferred KingDeeDeeDee. [OOC]

KingDeeDeeDee pulls closed his cloak, hiding his garments.

Kinaed states, "A reminder of the OOC Chat Pact: Regardless of what we discuss, we understand and
truly believe that everyone on TI does the best they can, given what they know at the time, their
skills and abilities, the resources available, and the situation at hand. We will be respectful of
this and each other at all times."

Temi gives a pair of padded mitts, embroidered with a line of chalices to KingDeeDeeDee.

Kinaed states, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today? If you
register a topic, please pre-write it so you're ready to present it when called upon."

Kitty blushes, tucking a pair of padded mitts, embroidered with a line of chalices behind her back.

Kieran states, "Nope."

Kinaed states, "No topics today? Might be a quick session."

Kinaed claims, "If anyone thinks of a topic they want to raise, please send me a tell. Meanwhile
I'll kick off staff updates."

Phoenix wears a thick and warm full-length cloak made of wool with a hood about her body.

Phoenix wears a pair of ordinary mittens, crafted out of thick brown wool on her hands.

Kinaed says, "Last week, I handled a lot of policy. Some of it was valid, some of it wasn't. A quick
reminder - not liking someone or their behavior is not a policy issue UNLESS it is because the
person is harassing you, or they have actually broken a policy (such as the aforementioned
disclosure of alts). Sometimes people don't get along, and that is okay. This is a conflict heavy
game... please come to staff about broken policies, not just dislikes. "

KingDeeDeeDee has lost link.
KingDeeDeeDee has reconnected.

Kinaed claims, "Beyond that, on my desk is Turf Wars, and... pretty much turf wars. Oh, and still
looking for some external code support as I can afford it."

Kinaed finishes abruptly, "That's it for me - Temi, you're up :)"

Kinaed has created the Turf Wars Specification[20].

Kinaed drops the following:
( 20)the Turf Wars Specification

Kieran gets the Turf Wars Specification.

KingDeeDeeDee gets the Turf Wars Specification.

Yinadele gets the Turf Wars Specification.

Phoenix gets the Turf Wars Specification.

Temi says, "Real life has been challenging, but I've been trying to keep myself busy with TI and
whatever else. So, working to keep up with requests and plots as much as possible. There's some
big ones I'm working on now. And got the Charali perspectives contest ongoing - let's try to wrap
it up soon if anyone has any remaining contributions, maybe early next weke."

Yinadele queries, "Is this updated from the last one?"

Osmond gets the Turf Wars Specification.

Deedee nods.

Isac gets the Turf Wars Specification.

Kuzco hugs Temi.

Temi states, "Let us know if anything is getting dropped, but I do need to sync up with some things
with Niamh"

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Phoenix pulls closed her cloak, hiding her garments.

Phoenix flips a thick and warm full-length cloak made of wool with a hood back over her shoulder.

Deedee gets the Turf Wars Specification.

Wight gets the Turf Wars Specification.

Kinaed trails off, "Okay, I think that's everything for Staff Updates today. Having a quick look at
the changes board to see if Az has introduced anything..."

Kinaed states, "While gambited, GLs cannot remove guild members, blacklist, redlist, or
excommunicate."

Osmond claims, "Aww"

Wight says, "Makes sense tbh."

Kuzco states, "We had a case of that not too long ago."

Sparkles asks, "Can they still use execute commands?"

Kieran nods.

Preposterous states, "Appreciated."

Kinaed says, "Some more work on fixing bugs in shoulder now that it is a threaded command."

KingDeeDeeDee says, "Gambit is the best XMan"

Kinaed claims, "And a few smaller bug fixes. Thanks Az and/or Niamh, whomever has helped out."

Kitty says to Kuzco, "... yes. Yes, we did."

Condensation claims, "Can't wait for butcher to get mended."

Kinaed claims to Temi, "And thank you for the work on plots as well :)"

KingDeeDeeDee muses, "Is there a bug with butcher?"

Condensation asks, "Haven't seen any bones, suet, horns, haunches, cuts, feathers... and so on,
since ages. The more I level it, the less the actually useful things seem to drop. And has anyone,
recentgly, gotten more than two things off abutcher?"

Kinaed asks, "Okay, moving on to our next topic - Player Heartbeat! How was the game for everyone
this week, folks?"

Monky states, "Good."

KingDeeDeeDee pontificates, "Busy!"

Phoenix pontificates, "Good! Fun!"

Monky states, "A little demotivating sometimes due to other people experiencing bleed."

Valkyrie says, "Been a bit harder to find roleplay. What I found was fun."

Kinaed states to Condensation, "I'll follow up on the butcher question with staff for you. "

Osmond states, "Its good, but so much has changed since my last time that I keep having to put a
foot in my mouth. Why can't world stay in the way I know and understand it and never improve."

Kuzco says, "It's alright =)"

Kieran declaims, "So far so good! Liking my character concept, and looking forward to seeing what
trouble he can get into!"

Kinaed comforts monky.

Condensation says, "Eh.. Been better."

Kinaed asks, "I take it bleed is when someone can't keep their emotions IC?"

Lans states, "It has been satisfactory."

Kuzco nods.

Kitty claims, "That would make sense, yes."

Phoenix says, "Emotions bleeding into character or character emotions bleeding into real life"

Monky claims, "Yep."

Anonymous says, "I'm bowled over by this display of emotionalism from lans"

Kieran stabs Anon.

Anonymous states, "I highly discourage attempting to do that"

Kinaed questions, "Interesting. Any solutions without naming names that people use themselves to
combat bleed?"

Lans glances at anon.

Condensation says, "Music."

Kuzco states, "Take a day off."

Sparkles states, "I've had some interesting RP this week."

Wight claims, "Rp's been pretty good. I've been pretty distracted though overall."

Anonymous states, "I was thinking of writing a guide on avoiding emotional bleed"

Kinaed says to Anonymous, "I'm guessing that's a joke? Let's not joke about that if it's not clear
it's a joke to everyone in OOC Chat."

Anonymous asks, "Is that something that someone would be interested in reading?"

Phoenix claims, "Ive been working on bleed and i try to see my char from a third person view. that
helps"

Kieran says, "A guide would be helpful, for sure."

Kinaed states to Anonymous, "I'd love to have a guide."

Kinaed nods at Kieran.

Anonymous says, "Practically everything I say OOCly is a joke"

Condensation states, "I can't wait to actually meet some more folk on grid, though the incident of
this weekend's kind of.. disenchanted me quite a lot."

Kinaed queries, "Maybe we can ask for people's personal tips and tricks on the forums, then
consolidate them into the guide?"

Violet queries, "Maybe something crowd-sourced? Put up a forum post and see what advice players
have"

Violet says OOCly, "Oh! What Kin said"

GandalftheGrey says, "A guide is a good idea, but everyone is different, find your happy place, or
activity and step back is a good thing to do if you find yourself stressed out with whatever."

Kitty claims, "To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure a guide is... right for this. Everyone
experiences it in different ways. While there may be some things that help, there is no one set of
solutions that works for everyone."

Anonymous claims, "Yes probably"

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Phoenix states, "Also page 3 of turf is hilariously broken"

Condensation states, "Snuggling pets helps most folk I know."

Kinaed states, "I think a list of tips and tricks people use is probably as good as it might get,
but I'm not sure."

say Taking a few days and stepping back from RP as a whole.

Venamelia states, "Taking a few days and stepping back from RP as a whole."

Kuzco nods.

Isac pulls closed his cloak, hiding his garments.

Isac flips a voluminous cloak of soft woven fabric made without a hood back over his shoulder.

Kuzco claims, "Putting some perspective and getting busy with something else."

Kinaed nods at Venamelia.

Kieran states, "I think the best success I've had with combating bleed is walking into my character
with the idea that no matter what happened to them, it would at least be a good story."

Jennifer is idle.

Kinaed claims, "I'm like that too. I try to monitor my emotional state, and if it jumps higher than
maybe a six, I log off and do something else for at least 24 hours."

Violet states, "Know yourself-- know the signs that you're burnt out, emotionally compromised, or
acting in a way that isn't appropriate. If you feel OOCly distraught, it's time to take a step
back."

Kieran claims, "It's something I'm doing with a character elseMU that I designed from the beginning
to either live, or die... Depending."

Jennifer is no longer idle.
Jennifer has returned from AFK.

Kuzco nods.

Kinaed claims, "Avoidance isn't always available or the answer though. :)"

Phoenix claims, "Page 3 of turf wars is hilariously broken"

Kinaed says to Phoenix, "Yeah, accidentially wrote it in Eld. I keep fixing it, then cloning the ONE
book that's not fixed."

Kinaed says, "(I can't see the error, staff can read anything)"

Phoenix states, "It gave me a good laugh"

Kinaed smiles.

Anonymous states, "Its written in tubori"

Kinaed asks, "Okay, anyone else have anything about how the game was for them this week?"

Kinaed claims, "Oh, Tubori. Oops."
Civetta is idle.

Phoenix states, "I wanted to say a thing"

Kinaed states to Phoenix, "Please :)"

Phoenix declaims, "Just a shoutout to both the staff and the community. The staff has been very
involved, very friendly and active. You get a response fairly quick. Thumbs up! The community has
been incredibly patient and nice and helpful. So thank you for that!"

Civetta is no longer idle.
Civetta has returned from AFK.

GandalftheGrey claims, "Was pretty good, and while I couldn't make all the things going on, as for
myself, I appreciate all the little events and such people are doing to spur along rp."

Deedee states, "I've been away a lot, trying to deal with some RL issues. As posted on the general
board, if you need Delana please send a pboard"

Kuzco says, "I need Delana"

Kinaed states, "I'm very glad to hear that because I'm pretty unavailable during the week due to my
job and timezone. It's also been pretty hard to connect with staff recently because pretty much
every staff member has some major things going on in their lives at the moment."

Kinaed says, "So the fact that business is still getting taken care of is a relief for me to hear."

Deedee nods.

Kuzco wonders, "Maybe a new staffer is in order?"

Kieran hugs the Staff.

Kinaed states, "On that, we may be slower at the moment than usual as a result."

GandalftheGrey says, "Also, happy early father's day to all the dads here."

Kinaed trails off to Kuzco, "I keep asking, they keep saying not yet. Note that some of that may be
a bit of trepidation about hiring due to Erika. But ..."

Condensation claims, "Nothign more to add. I hope the wariness towards cyans stops, soon."

Kinaed says, "As I'm hearing it, stuff is still getting taken care of, so that's fine."

Kuzco nods.

Kinaed nods at Condensation.

Kuzco claims, "Yo Cond"

Kuzco says, "I'm game."

Sparkles questions, "What's the wariness towards cyans?"

Lans nods.

Condensation says, "Explains why several folk all seemed to already 'know my character' and had him
researched before I even had 4 RP hours"

Kinaed claims to Sparkles, "A few cyans got flagged for some reason or another as potentially being
Erika's player."

Kitty wonders, "Condensation, could it have to do with what's in your 'help character'?"

Kinaed says to Sparkles, "Condensation was one of the ones we asked to check/verify ID."

Condensation states, "It's been tangible OOCly/ICly, too."

Kieran claims, "Oh crap."

Condensation states, "And.. not really.. It's kind of innocent."

Kieran asks, "How would I know if that was me?"

Kinaed says, "I can confirm that Condensation is not Erika."

Temi nods.

Kuzco states, "I just remembered I have a tiny topic"

Kinaed claims to Kieran, "It depends. For most people, it won't matter at all. It's only if you do
certain things that a staff member (me) will probably approach you and ask if you wouldn't mind
verifying your ID."

Kieran claims, "Ah, okay."

Kinaed says to Kuzco, "Sure, I have one ahead of you, but you'll be immediately after."

Kinaed queries to Sparkles, "Would you like to introduce us to your topic?"

Sparkles says, "I'd just like to make a little reminder about the use of osay. I know that it has an
important use but I keep finding myself in some awkward situations where people really over use in
scenes or use it to explain/justify IC behaviors in a way that can kind of ... take agency away from
you interprettting things ICly."

Temi nods.

NotNaomi nods.

Monky nods.

Wight claims, "I have a small thing as well actually while we are at it"

Kuzco nods.

Violet nods.

Wight nods

Lans nods.

Valkyrie nods.

Deedee nods in agreement.

Temi says, "We have definitely seen some more of that lately and there has been some discussions
with people about not doing so, but probably good for a reminder for anyone new who might not have
realized that's out of the expectation"

Monky claims, "On that topic I wouldn't say justify IC behaviors but I've seen some situations where
osay was used to dramatize IC stuff and make the other party feel bad OOC"

Kinaed claims to Wight, "Adding your name to the list"

Kitty states, "I have, actually, taken to assisting the helpfile. I've been running into this sort
of thing for a few months now. One person's response was, 'no one else ever complains'. It gets...
awkward, and is really hard to stay focused on the scene when there is a lot of it."

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Lans nods at Monky heavily, "You've no idea."

KingDeeDeeDee trails off, "I am particularly guilty of that... I love making dumb jokes in osay"

Kinaed says, "I've had specific conversations/board notices with two people in this last week
requesting they stop taking things to osay when they're not getting what they want ICly."

Violet claims, "Kitty: Which helpfile do you assist? May take to doing the same."

Monky states, "And that IC dramatization really puts a weight on your shoulders."

Deedee claims, "If it's one person, you might be able to silence them if it's a constant thing. I
forget the command"

Kitty states, "I assist help osay. It actually has that it's not intended to be used in certain
ways."

Kinaed states to Deedee, "I htink it's 'ignore'"

Valkyrie says, "I may have done some of that, I'm sorry. I'll be careful about it in the future."

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Kinaed comforts Valkyrie.

Deedee pontificates, "That's it!"

Kinaed says to Valkyrie, "Thanks for acknowledging it and being happy to adjust."

Kinaed states to Valkyrie, "You weren't someone I reached out to though :)"

Temi states, "You can also use assist if there's some confusion about a specific point, instead of
going to osay to tell them they are wrong"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Sparkles states, "I always appreciate a well timed joke! And some of them are sometimes super funny
don't get me wrong, but it can spiral a bit particular if it's being used with a more negative
bent."

Phoenix says OOCly, "Yea i wasnt aware it shouldnt be used for social purposes... will curb that
back"

Kitty claims, "Speaking of that, there is a rather amusing typo in 'help osay'."

Condensation asks, "I'm.. sorry.. Were we talking about using osays to try clarify something? Or
wrong phrasing in an emote trying to explain something that should've been left open for a players
IC interpretation?"

Phoenix claims, "... sorry wrong vhat"

Kuzco says, "That'd be option B), Cond"

Kitty says, "No, people going to osay when it isn't necessary. To clarify things is what it's for.
But, it's not for jokes, or to make comments, etc."

Condensation claims, "My phone's horrible at cropping, sorry."

Valkyrie states, "You're right. The ' l hat ' has me awfully in stitches."

Kuzco says, "People going out of their way in osays to explain stuff they should handle ICly"

Condensation states, "Ahhhh, yes."

Kieran says, "I think the idea is over using it, and using it to clarify things outside of missed
grammar, or accidently weirdly worded sentences."

Monky claims, "L hat"

Condensation throws some thumbs-up around, up-to-date again.

Temi claims, "It's good for brief clarifications on code and theme, but shouldn't be used to clarify
your own character at all, and anything that devolves into big arguments is probably a problem."

Kieran states, "And what Temi said, yeah."

Kinaed claims, "Osay is also definitely not to defend what you want to get ICly"

Kinaed claims, "Or to try to convince people to behave the way you want, or to add context about
what's going on from your character's perspective... if you need to do any of that, please do so
ICly."

Temi says, "And of course cyans shouldn't worry about asking questions in osay, and the rest of us
can help to remind if that should be RPed out as an answer, or provide the answer as appropriate.
That's why cyans get free osays around them"

Kitty has lost link.
Kitty has reconnected.

Kinaed muses, "Okay, was that Sparkles' topic?"

Sparkles nods.

Kinaed claims to Sparkles, "It's a good one, thanks for raising it."

Kinaed says to Kuzco, "You're next :)"

Kuzco queries, "So! Reeve mobs can identify daravi on sight, automatically, and... repeatedly. It's
kinda a problem, disruptive and a bit inmersion breaking. Also it breaks any attempt for a daravi to
pass as a fariner, like we succesfully did with Dvi back in 2018. Can we maybe remove that? Or
adjust it somehow?"

Anonymous states, "Eagle eyed reeve mobs are perhaps a bit too eagle eyed"

Monky queries, "I think they should have their face set to Farin if they're hiding their origins?"

Preposterous sneezes loudly.

Monky says, "Could help."

Temi says, "For Daravi attempting to pass as Fariners, we've set them as Farin race, yeah."

Monky says, "Race. Not face."

say Sounds like a valid eye to me. Player have to use the command to see the papers.

Venamelia claims, "Sounds like a valid eye to me. Player have to use the command to see the papers."

Kinaed states, "Interesting. Most people who play Daravi choose to codewise be set to Fariner. I'll
have a look at it, though, because there's really no physical differences between Daravi and other
humans, except the way they dress, so."

say valid point*

Venamelia says, "Valid point*"

Temi states, "So those with Daravi race would theoretically be the ones presenting as such."

Kinaed states, "Anyway, will add that as something to fix up."

Condensation says, "... now I wonder what an albino Daravi would pass as."

Kinaed trails off, "Thanks for bringing that up - next on our list is..."

Deedee claims, "A bonfire"

Osmond states, "As pyre kindling."

Temi nods in agreement with Deedee.

Condensation claims, "Hehe"

Kieran laughs.

Kuzco says, "Well daravis have no souls"

Kinaed says to Wight, "Please introduce us to your topic."

Condensation claims, "Isn't the goal to -first- get souls, -then- go to a bonfire (thrice-kindled,
preferably)"

Condensation shuts it, oopses.

Wight "More just a general reminder rather than anything specific. If you are seriously wounded and
brought to the Madison (particularly if you are downed and auto transported), please remember that
your character has indeed received severe wounds. Just because you can code move doesn't mean that
your character would able too, after a thrashing with a wild animal or similar. It also ends up
taking away rp from madison folks, and troubs (not to mention some potentially interesting scenes
with other folks IC!).

Monky nods.

Anonymous states, "To add onto that, your AFFECT screen will generally tell you what level of pain
and mobility your character has based on your injuries"

Deedee nods in agreement.

Condensation queries, "Troubs? As in gossip of an animal attack gets automated?"

Anonymous says, "Troubadours"

Wight says, "There are troubs who are assigned to RP at the madison basically."

say The problem I found with the Madison is that they may decide to not come by to RP with you.
Then you just sit in your room all day and do little.

Venamelia states, "The problem I found with the Madison is that they may decide to not come by to RP
with you. Then you just sit in your room all day and do little."

Monky claims, "Troubs have ic duties in the Madison"

Violet claims, "Also, to remember from 'help heal': Given prompt treatment and care your PC's wounds
will heal faster than is logically reasonable, so do RP lingering aftereffects in line with a
realistic timeline, such as IC weeks rather than days for broken bones to heal."

Condensation claims, "Ahh, that explains, Wight. Cheers."

Wight muses, "Maybe something like jail chan would help for this? Is that possible staff?"

Kuzco has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]

Violet states, "So even what is code-wise described as your character's level of pain/mobility
should be taken as an upper ceiling."

Kinaed sinks into thought.

Deedee states, "That's certainly not intentional Venamelia, I try to be sure any patients get RP"

Jennifer says, "And to add to Venamelia's point, personally I try and rp with people when there are
people in the hospital recovering. Just because I know how dreadfully and mind numbingly boring it
can be."

Osmond says, "Getting stuck at madison with no one to RP sucks, I don't think there is a way around
it. So there has to be some balance, especially when at times there is just no one who will come
there to RP."

Temi says, "Hospital does have more freedom of access and sending messengers, if nothing else"

Kinaed claims, "I don't want people to be bored because no one came to treat them, but we want to
preserve RP for people in roles where this situation is appropriate."

Wight claims, "It's sort of a cycle which feeds itself in a way. I'd love to RP with folks at the
madison but it can be hard to know for sure that someone is there. Particularly since so many people
just RP off for non-public rooms. Unless i'm staring at the who list/rumors it can very difficult to
know for sure."

Sparkles trails off, "Bards have been sent to RP with people in the Hospital and get told to leave
ICly so ..."

Kinaed nods at Wight.

Condensation queries, "How long is the worst bedrest you can be given?"

Valkyrie says, "On the other end I was shoo'd away out of the madison by two patients at separate
occasions. Some kind of setup like the jail command would be great."

Anonymous claims, "About a week IRL I think"

Kitty says, "So, I... a long time ago, had the entrance and the triage set to public for that very
reason - because people tend to set RP off, and by the time we go there, the person was gone."

Deedee asks, "About a week I think? pretty rare to be that bad though"

Condensation states, "I just tend to start writing descs for things when I cannot find myself doign
something ICly, helps pass the time well. Even if it's just bits of stuff I'll pass onto others to
finish or scrap completely."

Wight says, "Even just sticking around a day or so would help."

Violet claims, "My character has been through the ringer and never had more than 4 IRL days."

Kitty says, "So, if you want RP at the hospital from hospital staff, I'd stay in one of those rooms.
Personally."

Osmond says, "Violet: it depends on how are the wounds located"

Isac is idle.

Violet states, "Even with leg/foot"

Violet says, "At 0 HP"

Kinaed queries, "Okay, so - because I got distracted by my sick kid - can someone tell me what the
current list of suggestions is for this item? I think I saw something about a hospital channel like
the jail channel, and maybe other stuff?"

Anonymous states, "Multiple crippling injuries on one location will land you a week IRL, I believe.
I've never personally seen it that bad though."

Monky states, "Hope your kid gets better soon."

Condensation states, "I like that suggestion, a hospital channel."

Kinaed claims, "I can just read the log after, actually."

Deedee states, "Just as another note, if you don't play injuries off realistically, you might get
inquisitor attention"

Kieran says, "Yeah, for sure a hospital channel."

Sparkles asks, "Maybe a way for people to ping from Hospital rooms to those who might visit them?"

Wight claims, "Mainly just something like jail channel I think."

Kinaed says, "I'm not keen because we're trying to keep OOC Channels to a minimum, but I'll write it
down as a potential suggestion."

Condensation claims, "Though, of course, couldn't they just walk to the notify room? From what I've
seen, that's only two rooms away from the.. uhh.."

Condensation nods at @sparkle

Condensation says, "Shoot.."

Isac is no longer idle.

Isac trails off, "I'd look forward to some rp at madison, if get hurt then..."

Monky claims, "DeeDee raises a good point."

Kinaed nods at Condensation.

GandalftheGrey claims, "You can also send messengers out to ppl i believe from the hospital bed,
might be a problem if you got no crowns on you, but you can try to lure ppl there to rp with you I
suppose."

Osmond asks, "WHy not make more of hte madison a notification room though?"

Condensation states, "There's a bank in the madisons."

Osmond states, "Say all the public treatment/recovery rooms"

Kinaed says, "I agree, re: DeeDee. If you have a broken arm one day and are fully healed the next
day, someone may well alert the Inquisitors."

Deedee says, "I'd be open to making the recovery wards all notify enabled"

Wight says, "Actually that's another... semi-related thing. Make sure to rumor your injuries as
well. It helps a *lot* to know that someones there."

Violet states, "Also just a reminder to access messengers, rumor system, etc. in Madison when
injured. It's the easiest way to make sure folks know to come RP with you"

Kitty claims, "Bank and courier are in the main recovery ward."

Anonymous states, "I would be fine with making the recovery ward rooms notify enabled"

Kinaed nods at Anonymous.

Kinaed nods at Wight.

Kitty claims, "You could totally send a messenger to all of the Troubadours saying, "A nurse comes
by to tell you that so and so is stirring in their bed.""

Kinaed questions, "Okay, we have 15 more minutes in our timebox, and we've pretty much chewed
through our agenda. Anyone want to talk about anything else?"

Sparkles has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]

Kinaed states, "Otherwise, we can end the meeting early - I did note several epople were in a story
earlier."

Kieran asks, "Wait, are the Troubadours supposed to visit Madisons? "

Wight declares, "I have a quick command suggestion actually as well!"

Wight questions, "Would it be possible to get something like a serve-all command?"

Deedee claims, "Some bards are assigned, yes."

Kinaed says to Kieran, "I think they have some sort of IC agreement."

Anonymous says, "Troubadours have an IC deal to visit the Madison yes"

Condensation says, "Current leadership might push them to make regular visits, to lift spirits and
such."

Violet says OOCly, "Serve # <emote>"

Violet states, "Eep. Serve # emote would be amazing. Would save SO MUCH time"

Valkyrie questions, "If you find an exploit, should you be request boarding it or bug boarding it?"

Kinaed claims, "Making a note of that request."

Monky claims, "Bug"

Temi states to Valkyrie, "Probably bug, yeah"

Deedee says, "Exploit would generally be bug"

Wight declares, "<3 Thank you Kin!"

Kinaed says, "Please Request Board exploits"

Kieran pontificates, "Thanks Kin!"

Jennifer states, "Just a quick reminder"

Anonymous states, "During our final minutes I'd like to remind everyone that a public event will be
taking place shortly after OOC chat"

Kinaed says, "Or bug, honestly, we'll get it either way."

Jennifer states, "Before we disperse, there is an event after this meeting."

Kinaed smiles.

Jennifer claims, "Read y mind"

Jennifer laughs.

Anonymous says, "That's part of my job"

Valkyrie questions, "What event is it?"

Kinaed claims, "Thank you, those who are running public events. We really appreciate your time and
investment in helping make the game fun for other people."

Anonymous trails off, "Not sure if I should mention it OOCly... but messengers and stuff will be
being sent out"

Isac nods

Condensation wonders, "There's a general board post about it though, no?"

Jennifer says, "Yes and there is ic info plasterd about the city."

Jennifer says, "Yes that too"

Anonymous states, "There is, yes"

Kinaed says, "Please contact staff after the event to let us know how it went and who was involved
so that staff can award Quest Points. And people who benefit from these events, please don't forget
to recommend as per HELP RECOMMEND."

Condensation says, "Note read 8, methinks."

Deedee states, "If it's publically announced, wouldn't hurt saying what it is"

Anonymous says, "It's the grand opening of the eventide cafe, which is near the auditorium"

Jennifer says, "Anonymous, get out of my head."

Anonymous says, "No can do"

Jennifer smacks anon playfully

Condensation declares, "Grand? Size isn't everything!"

Violet says, "Reasonably and appropriately sized for its use opening"

Condensation smirks.

Kinaed grins.

Deedee exclaims, "Have fun!"

Osmond begins to descend.

Osmond leaves down.

Kinaed states, "I'm sorry... it is a bit before the end of the hour, but we have finished topics,
and my kid is pretty unwell."

Valkyrie nods.

Condensation says, "Hope the kid'll be okay. Being sick is no fun."

KingDeeDeeDee claims, "Get us outta here"

Kitty states, "Hope the kiddo gets better."

Kinaed claims, "So if it's alright, I'll drop everyone back into their repspective places and go
clean up a mess. :/"

Kinaed declaims, "Thanks :) Take care!"

Valkyrie pontificates, "Kids are important, take care after them. Thank you for showing up to talk
to us!"
Temi waves.

Kieran pontificates, "Seems fair!"

Yinadele claims, "Oh no, take care."

Violet says, "Take care of yourself, Kin! And hope your kid feels better soon."

Kinaed waves to everyone and hopes everyone has a fun and great week.

Kieran waves.

Isac has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Civetta has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Jennifer has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
KingDeeDeeDee has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Valkyrie has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
NotNaomi has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Elizabethany has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Kitty has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Condensation has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Chipotle has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Violet has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
GandalftheGrey has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Lans has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Yinadele has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
monky has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Anonymous has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Wight has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Kinaed has transferred Venamelia.

Log session ending at 00:52:15 on Sunday, 21 June 2020.

• Information