Log of OOC Meeting 04/12/2020

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Desert

Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:13 pm

Temi muses, "So, our agenda for today:  1)  Staff Updates, 2) Player Heartbeat, 3)  Player Topics.
Before continuing on to start, does anyone have any topics to get on the list?"

Brando says, "I have a topic I'd like to bring up."

Sparkles states, "I have topic to bring up as well."

Philly says, "I have a quick thing."

Temi states, "Okay, I've got Brando, Sparkles and Philly."

Temi queries, "Anyone else?"

Kitty flops down, stroking a thick, plush towel with an embroidered border of chalices with her
fingertips.

Temi has transferred pepper.  [OOC]

Temi gives a thick, plush towel with an embroidered border of chalices to pepper.

Pepper declaims, "Thank you!"

Temi says, "We were just seeing if anyone had topics for the list"

Temi says, "But I'm not hearing any other suggestions, so - if you think of anything, please let us
know and we'll put you on the list, but for now, we'll continue on."

Deedee nods.

Temi says, "Kin left her update with us that she just did some various policy things, but not a
whole lot else."

Kuzco exclaims, "Turf Wars! Jail automation!"

Kuzco dances elegantly.

Temi states, "The stuff that's been on her desk still is."

Pepper claims, "I'm content, no suggestions."

Temi has transferred Kairen.  [OOC]

Temi gives a thick, plush towel with an embroidered border of chalices to Kairen.

Temi claims, "For me, I did some little magecrafting things, and I created a spec for an expansion
to the invite command that will be used to invite people more broadly - but won't include the 
transport."

Kitty claims, "<3"

Deedee muses, "Just a free crier then?"

Kuzco pontificates, "You also did plots!"

Temi states, "An OOC invitation sort of thing, rather than imparting IC info"

Venamelia exclaims, "Sounds great!"

Temi finishes abruptly, "Other than that, just trying to keep up with plots and requests.  Apologies
if there's one you're waiting on - I have to catch up with some other staffers and other people to 
find out what's going on"

Deedee nods.

Temi wonders, "Erika?"

Erika states, "As for me. Mostly webclient things. Some stuff behind the hood, some in front. A bit
nicer presentation, new features for customization. That sort of thing."

Temi declares, "People are definitely using it, so hope they're loving it!  Thanks for the efforts,
Erika"

Kuzco nods at Erika.

Sparkles asks, "I noticed there was a new staffer on the list one day but only once, was someone
else hired?"

Murrmurs nods at Erika. 

Temi states, "Nope, but Kin was doing some consulting with someone she wanted to have permissions to
look at some things"

Brando says, "If anybody cant get the webclient to laod and instead get a blank page with test at
the top. then you need to clear your ti-legacy.com cookies ok."

Erika exclaims, "Ctrl+f5 should do the thing, in that case! "

Erika states, "Granted, it shouldn't happen anymore. That's just the cached page when the client was
down."

Temi claims, "And Niamh has been helping out with some smaller coding things, so we're all a bit
slower on requests, in addition to the weird time stuff due to ongoing world events."

Temi asks, "Any questions on the staff updates?"

Kuzco queries, "What's up with Azarial?"

Deedee claims, "Az is taking a break, taking care of his family I believe"

Temi says, "No big updates from Az since last week, but I know he was able to point Erika at some
stuff to look at"

Temi nods.

Kuzco states, "Ah ok. Good man. Alrighty."

Erika nods.

Temi says, "And yeah, taking a break."

Katlyn says, "While he's breaking though, is there someone to help with the bug fixes and the like?
Just out of curiosity."

Temi states, "Niamh is doing so."

Temi nods at Katlyn.

Deedee says, "Niamh has her fox ears on."

Temi states, "Erika's been doing some preparations for helping out with code too, but she's been
focusing on web client for now"

Kuzco says, "Thank y'all for the volunteer work."

Temi queries, "Okay.  That's staff updates.  So, player heartbeat!  How's RP been this week, folks?"

Deedee claims, "Buuuuuuusy"

Philly declares, "Very busy!"

Temi muses, "Good busy?"

Katlyn claims, "I'm touching on eighty hours this week. I officially have no life."

Naomi exclaims, "SO busy!"

Naomi nods at Katlyn.

Kuzco claims, "Not super busy. The life of the guildless is tranquil."

Deedee pontificates, "Busy generally means good!"

Andorig states, "Most of those hours are with me though, too bad for you katlyn"

Temi says, "I'll generally take busy over bored to death."

Temi grins.

Pepper says, "Geez, Katlyn, nice! Uh, I've been a bit distracted, but my RP has been nice."

Venamelia states, "Yeah... Too busy. Barely time to meet the people I had wanted. Kept being pushed
up quite a while with some."

Philly says, "Bruin and feel a bit swamped by the Inquis workload, but generally good busy :)"

Katlyn claims, "Yes yes I know, it's a bit much. I already claimed I have no life."

Katlyn laughs.

Truth is idle.

Andorig states, "Also I have been doing treatment/medical RP for the first time and have no clue how
I'm doing at it. So tohse of you who andorig has treated, I hope it was enjoyable"

Murrmurs nods with Philly. "Getting a handle on a new character; have THOROUGHLY been enjoying how
busy things have been though."

Wimpled states, "Andorig, you're doing a great job."

Naomi pontificates, "Yeah, a good busy. Though I'm way behind on crafting things (Sorry guys!)"

Kuzco claims, "Inquisitorial work is the hardest, from what I've seen."

Andorig states, "Hurray"

Deedee exclaims to Andorig, "You're doing great!"

Alpharius states, "It's been alright."

Brando says, "This weeks RP has been excellent. Prepping for the Spring Festival and a mage at the
merchants guild was quite entertaining. :) I achieved quite a bit. "

Aric says, "I have no idea what I'm doing."

Sparkles says, "It's been ... well, part of it will relate to my topic. But not quite sure how I
felt this week."

Kitty says, "Mad props for our new GI and inquisitor. <3"

Temi states, "Sounds pretty positive in general, with busy from a lot of people."

Aric states, "I have no idea what I'm doing rahter."

Philly states, "<3 <3 <3"

Temi queries, "Anything bothering anyone - besides topics that are still to come?"

Kuzco says, "I'm a newbie"

Wimpled claims, "Appreciated the people that have looped me back into RP the past few days when I've
been able to play.  "

Temi questions, "Or anything staff ought to know about?"

Deedee claims, "Nothing that probably hasn't already been reported"

Kuzco states, "I'd like to remember people to post rumors when interesting stuff happens. Even if it
works against your interests."

Andorig says, "Ha ha ha ha, no."

Deedee nods at Kuzco.

Yinadele says, "I'd like to thank a lot of people tbh for being so helpful and welcoming of IC
interactions. I was a little nervous about reaching out OOCly, but people are really cool."

Yinadele declares, "I think that's all I have to say!"

Venamelia says, "Nah, I am not touching the mill too much anymore. "

Gilt is idle.

Murrmurs nods with kuz. 

Temi queries, "Alright.  Let's transition on to player topics then.  Brando, you had something to
discuss?"

Murrmurs nods with Kuzco. 

Brando says, "I crafted several masks made from silver , copper and pewter. when testing them the
silver mask worked as normal with the mask command but the copper and pewter masks didnt. they 
worked with the wear command instead. is that a bug? If yes I shall bug board it. Otherwise I shall 
leave it be. Was just confusing is all."

Gilt is no longer idle.
Gilt has returned from AFK.

Temi says, "That should go to the typo board, please."

Deedee claims, "That's a bug yeah, but should be reported on the typo board"

Temi claims, "Things on item configurations generally go on the typo board, because they are caused
by settings or things like that that builders can fix."

Brando says, "Noted .. and thanks. :) that was all. "

Truth is no longer idle.
Truth has returned from AFK.

Temi states, "Generally, the delineation is Bug board is things that require fixes in the code, and
Typo board is things that require fixes in settings or room or item strings."

Brando nods

Deedee claims, "Oh, I've got a little thing to add, can pop me at the end of the list"

Temi states, "But... sometimes it's hard for players to know which it will be, so staff will move
them to the other if you put it on the wrong one."

Temi nods at Deedee.

Temi states, "For example, strings that are written in the code need to be on the bug board, even
though it's just a typo in the string."

Temi wonders, "Alright.  On to the next topic then!  Sparkles?"

Kitty queries, "... did you guys pick a scribe, and I missed it?"

Yinadele exclaims, "Yep!"
Temi nods at Kitty.

Sparkles says, "So on the question of RP this week, I've had a number of experiences this week with
seemingly newer players that I admit have left me ... confused and sort of unable to handle things. 
Fights over osays when someone suggested a helpfile, situations that seemed sort of against policy, 
and just other oddities. And while I'm always super in to bringing people into the fold I admit it's 
leaving me a bit ... lost as far as what to do."

Kitty notes that is very possible.

Kitty nods.

Murrmurs nods. Have had challenging IC breaks, as well, that I have been uncertain of how to handle
with a cyan that isn't just laying down the hammer.

Deedee states, "Cyans should be given the benefit of the doubt, and assisted as needed. If they are
breaking policy though, should be reported to staff"

Andorig states, "When I notice a new player having trouble with something, I try to help them, but I
always the big disclaimer that I'm an idiot and could be wrong."

Alpharius claims, "Heh. Had trouble with seekers myself."

Temi wonders, "Are there specific confusions that you re seeing, or just a lot of new people getting
used to things at once?"

Philly states, "I felt similarly, Sparkles. I generally love new players, but there have been quite
a few frustrating encounters."

Yinadele claims, "I think if someone is treating you, OOCly, very rude, it should be reported
regardless of being new. That sounds terrible."

Kuzco says, "No mercy for the wicked."

Pepper states, "That's a big oof. I'm sorry that your attempts at assisting folks have gone awry. It
doesn't sound like it was in your control, though, and I hope you're not too torn up about it if 
they were acting especially egregious. Not your fault."

Kitty claims, "Feeling like... there are some that don't want the help, and don't want to... conform
to the theme or fit the theme, yes."

Naomi nods.

Temi states, "The cyan requirement is not to let them get away with everything, just to reach out to
include them more proactively, and to give them a chance to back out of actions if they perform 
something that they wouldn't have done with a better understanding of theme and consequences."

Yinadele claims, "Being kind and understanding OOCly is good, but being actually
unpleasant/argumentative in LOOC is very different. I feel like I'm missing context, but that's a 
general hard sand line to me. IC =/= OOC, and trying to help someone avoid making an IC ass of 
themselves shouldn't be met with OOC snappishness."

Sparkles says, "Well for an example of a particular situation it probably goes into a conversation
that I know there's been a long talk about how to fix sneaky skills but ... there's been a number of 
folks just running into rooms with lots of people in them and just hiding."

Temi says, "Once they have had that warning, you can proceed how you would normally treat the
situation."

Yinadele says, "That was pretty funny, though, today."

Pepper claims, "I think that a higher concentration of new players is coming in due to current
events, and as a result, there will be noticeable bad eggs coming in in a greater concentration than 
is normal. Also consider... it might be the same person on multiple characters, maybe? It's a staff 
issue, at that point, I think."

Naomi claims, "It was a little amusing."

Alpharius says, "Regarding that issue, you have to understand that some newer players are from other
MUD/MOOs where doing such and such are acceptable. Being rude is never acceptable but it's important 
to understand why they might break policy here and there."

Andorig muses, "But alts are allowed so long as they don't touch each other's RP lines and plots,
aren't they?"

Temi states, "We do need to keep in mind that we can sometimes get into a rut with people just doing
the things we expect, and others elsewhere may have additional drama to add to our interactions that 
we've gotten out of the habit of - but could use."

Alpharius states, "I'm saying that as a new player myself."

Temi nods at Andorig.

Deedee states, "They are yes, just see help corssover"

Deedee states, "Crossover*"

Pepper states, "If someone is showcasing poor OOC behavior on multiple characters (especially to the
same character) @andorig, it might very well be crossover."

Pepper states, "I'm relatively new myself, though, so maybe that's not exactly how it flies."

Murrmurs nods with Alpharius.

Yinadele claims, "Yeah, people doing derpy things IC is acceptable as long as they're warned/told,
just mostly bad LOOC behavior if it happens genuinely grinds my gears and definitely should be 
cracked down on. Maybe naming a name to staff would be a good idea though in case of alting into a 
new character, too."

Aric claims, "As a new player using an interesting skillset, I find a lot of confusion in how it
should be used and what the pacing of the game-world is."

Deedee says, "Well, wouldn't expect OOC behavior to change across characters, IC behavior should
though"

Alpharius trails off, "IC definitely should..."

Temi states, "And if someone doesn't seem to be getting it, especially failing to follow help rp
culture or falling into the niche of twinking, definitely post on the request board for policy to 
take a look at and talk to them"

Deedee nods.

Temi claims, "Mostly that stuff will fall to Kinaed."

Deedee says to Aric, "Be sure to read over the policy helpfiles for the skills you're using"

Kitty claims, "Help RP culture is hella important, yeah."

Murrmurs declares, "Seconded!"

Pepper claims, "I'm having to read a little into what did actually occur because information is
(necessarily) vague, but I'd like to at least say: if you're here, you're new, and you're just 
trying to learn, welcome!! I hope that this discussion doesn't make you feel alienated at all. New 
players aren't stigmatized or anything as far as I've experienced, and people are generally quite 
helpful."

Kitty trails off, "And help twink, and help crossover..."

Deedee nods.

Temi says, "Do consider if things are actually violating those things or if they are just a little
more tending in a certain direction than you're used to."

Kitty trails off, "Help alts..."

Alpharius declares, "Help twins!"

Aric claims, "To deedee I have for sure. There's just some nebulous discrepancies between code
behavior, exploitable behavior, and the expectation I'm not sure about. I've just been trying to be 
polite and slowly figure it all out."

Temi states, "But, yeah, I think there's room for everyone to have a good tie here."

Deedee nods.

Temi states, "And for those who are new, feel free to ask about policy or how things work.  Staff
specifically don't answer if things will be liked or are a good idea, because we don't want to 
discourage people from trying the things that they want to.  Staff shouldn't have to approve of your 
drama to add it in."

Temi grins.

Kitty claims, "I'm good with drama. As long as it's themely drama. That makes -sense- in the
setting. I think that's most of us."

Temi questions, "Any more concerns or points to bring up on that topic, or shall we continue on to
the next?"

Temi nods at Kitty.

Alpharius claims, "Yes, OOC drama is exhausting. Bane of roleplaying."

Aric questions, "I think what I would find incredibly helpful is how a chase scene is supposed to
work with the expectation of entering and exiting an RP scene?"

Katlyn is idle.

Kitty claims, "Entering and exiting is considered IC. But, doesn't mean someone can't follow you and
block exits."

Truth says, "As far as I'm aware, if you make a pose that you're leaving, you can leave."

Katlyn is no longer idle.
Katlyn has returned from AFK.

Alpharius claims, "I do agree it's hard to adapt when you're used to more.. intense PvPing in
MUD/MOOs."

Truth claims, "It's up to other players to codedly stop you."

Deedee states, "You don't have to pose when leaving"

Aric queries, "How do you codedly block someone?"

Brando states, "There is code to blocking doors and barring directions etc. and barging through such
blockades"

Andorig claims, "HELP GUARD"

Wimpled claims, "Exits can be guarded."

Andorig says, "Thats how you block exits"

Deedee states, "But when you're being directly interacted with, it's not allowed to sneak out"

Sparkles claims, "I'm not sure that's been the answer in the past, Deedee."

Murrmurs says, "And 'flee' is considered to be an IC action, telling by showing."

Kitty claims, "I don't think that's true."

Deedee wonders, "Hmm? it's covered on help twink"

Andorig states, "Drop a smoke bomb and sneak away, lol"

Kairen is idle.

Temi says, "Chase scenes are tricky.  We've gone back and forth on how to handle that sort of thing.
We've ended up at:  in tense situations, code is the arbiter between trying to stop people, and we 
shouldn't expect someone to stay around to be beat upon by their enemies, because we want to do 
that."

Aric claims, "Hence my confusion. This is insightful though. Thank you."

Brando claims, "And regardless its good to bow/curtsie to nobles etc before u leave ... at least ask
their permission..but i suppose that doesnt matter when a chase is on."

Andorig states, "Temi I have a little question for you"

Temi nods at Andorig.

Andorig wonders, "I've noticed some people relying on triggers to instantly
guard/arrest/halt/whatever in tense situations. Is that allowed?"

Deedee claims, "Yeah, that would be a IC thing, not an OOC rule Brando"

Gilt nods.

Temi says, "We do expect people to not do twinkish things (help twink), but fleeing is an IC
behavior, not an OOC one"

Kitty states, "Actually, common misconception that you have to bow and ask for them to leave all the
time. According to help courtesy, it's only if you are in direct conversation with them."

Deedee nods.

Kitty claims, "Ask permission to leave, rather."

Truth asks, "So, someone who is being pursued or arrested could just walk out of the room without
posing?"

Temi says, "I don't know about triggers, but the code is what makes that code-arbited, so we don't
have a problem with people initiating that."

Temi says, "You can get confirmation from Kin, but that's what she's said before, that someone who
is being pursued can run."

Deedee nods.

Andorig states, "One of the big reasons why I came here rather than other muds is because they
relied on scripts and triggers to get an advantage over players who don't use them, and I don't 
think that's fair at all to react far quicker than a human ever could. Like if someone walks into a 
room and their trigger fires making them instantly attack whoever they're waiting for."

Truth asks, "Like, someone enters room, says you're under arrest, then like holds the cuffs out and
stuff, and the person of interest can just walk out because it counts as fleeing?"

Kitty claims, "In fact, I'd think nobles would get rather agitated if every person in the room kept
asking them to leave all the time, when they had nothing to do with that person during the duration 
of their time there. Essentially, they are interrupting a noble's conversation when they aren't 
already speaking to them."

Deedee says to Andorig, "Help script has examples of what's allowed and not"

Yinadele wonders, "Wouldn't that script be technically against policy?"

Yinadele states, "According to 'Help policy scripts'."

Pepper asks, "I feel like the automatic guard/arrest/etc. goes directly against help policy script,
where it states you can't flee automatically, etc.; is guarding/arresting an exception, then?"

Sparkles states, "But that's the game's code, that's not a script the players are writing or using."

Kuzco claims, "You can't walk away from an arrest attempt."

Temi states to Truth, "If they hold the cuffs out using 'arrest' that initiates the code balancing
of them having to use code to flee, instead of just having them walk out."

Kitty states, "If they have already tried to arrest/restrain, code stops you from leaving."

Yinadele says, "Oh, okay."

Kitty states, "Right, without the flee command."

Sparkles claims, "That said, there's been discussing before about how arrest code could/should be
tweaked."

Pepper claims, "Oh, so what happened was, someone was arrested and the- ahh, I see. The question
misled me a bit, there."

Kuzco claims, "And using triggers to get an advantage over other players is not allowed I think"

Temi finishes abruptly, "Trying to arrest does not put them into chains - it just initiates the
coded attempt"

Kuzco says, "Only alias is cool"

Venamelia states, "I think that chases are set to lean a bit too much towards beating someone up to
blackout."

Deedee states, "The balance of the arrest/restrain code is a long conversation though, and we're
short on time"

Murrmurs says, "'Turns' is another command that can be used at any time, particularly for tense
encounters that are not being arbitrated by combat code."

Temi claims, "Kin can provide more information on how it interplays with scripts and whatnot, if
anyone has specific situations they need her input on."

Sparkles claims, "Given it's used to arrest mages, that might be preferred, Vena."

Venamelia claims, "Good point."

Pepper exclaims, "I misunderstood that what occurred was someone using the arrest verb followed by
the code replying to the player's actions. From the question, I thought that someone tried to leave 
and then they were instantly blocked without prior action. Mb!!"

Temi finishes abruptly, "Okay, we do have some more topics, so I think I'll move us on - any more
we'll need official policy ruling from Kin"

Temi asks, "Philly?"

Philly nods.

Philly states, "Hi everyone- I have noticed an increase in people using subjective adjectives in
their intros and descriptions. I've also heard it commented on by a few other players. This isn't me 
trying to call anyone out, but especially since we have so many new arrivals, I thought I'd give a 
reminder that you probably shouldn't be calling your character 'brilliant', 'scary', or 
'intimidating' in descriptions. Similiarly, I feel it would be nice to avoid things like 'heroic', 
'sneaky looking' or 'wise beyond their age'. Please show those qualities in the caliber of your 
emotes instead, so that people can come to their own conclusions! 

In general, it's nice to have descriptions that show, not tell. For example, if you have an App 5
character, describe their face as symmetrical and their eyes as an unusual shade of crystalline 
emerald green, don't just say they're breathtakingly beautiful and that their eyes are the most 
stunning anyone has ever seen. 

TL;DR: Let's keep descriptors objective as per help intro and help description, for everyone's
benefit."

Kitty starts editing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Kitty finishes her note.

Temi nods.

Kuzco combs his woman-melting hair, "Whu'?"

Temi says, "Indeed, we do prefer more objective terms for descriptions, especially intros."

Truth states, "Mhm hm."

Temi states, "We've allowed some that are backed up by code, but the more objective, generally the
better"

Kairen is no longer idle.

Kairen has returned from AFK.

Temi questions, "Anyone have any questions or comments, or shall we move on?"

Truth says, "I always thought that the higher the APP, the more leniency you received in describing
yourself as a god/goddess."

Kuzco says, "Same."

Brando states, "Maybe an extention of the the amount of characters an into may have would
help..summing a character in just a few words can be highly limiting and may lead one to shoehorn in 
a subjective term or two."

Kuzco says, "Since code indicates beauty is objective."

Temi claims, "If you have an app that reflects beauty, you can use terms to describe that."

Kitty states, "But, you can give the appearance of being beautiful without saying 'this woman is
beautiful'."

Kitty claims, "It's all in teh way the description is written."

Truth says, "But I think it makes sense for more objective descriptions to apply across the board.
Thanks Philly."

Temi claims, "But... more objective is more better."

Pepper states, "Stating how someone is beautiful still reads better than 'very beautiful lady'."

Deedee nods at Temi.

Kuzco nods at Pepper, "Alright."

Kitty points at Pepper - what he she said.

Temi wonders, "Alright then.  Deedee?"

Kuzco combs his hair which, curiously enough, consistently manages to melt women.

Deedee nods.

Alpharius states, "Just say you're smoking hot or describe your lips as 'kissable'."

Venamelia wonders, "I like Phyllis' suggestion. Might refine Vena's Desc more. Changing Intro would
mess with the remember list, would it not?"

Deedee says, "A little announcement since I bet a lot of people missed it: along with the new subHP
option for the prompt, there's another great, handy option added to prompts that didn't make it into 
help news- IC date! It can help you keep track of what happened when in your logs for anyone who 
wants to append it."

Kitty states, "He OR she - my slash vanished."

Pepper says, "'He' works fine. Thank you for asking."

Temi nods at Deedee.

Pepper claims, "... err, remaining, open."

Yinadele muses, "How can I see IC date in?"

Kuzco states, "Remember isn't affected I think."

Kuzco states, "Use time"

Temi claims, "Indeed, that's an option in prompt now."

Murrmurs says, "Intro changes do not break remember @DeeDee"

Philly claims to Venamelia, "I tweaked mine and I don't believe it affected remembers."

Kuzco states, "Thanks De"

Kuzco says, "Thanks Dee"

Andorig asks, "How...do you change your prompt?"

Temi claims, "IC date is percent-d it looks like.  Take a look at help prompt to see which variables
you want, and add those and any other info"

Kitty claims, "It doesn't. Just, the person still remembers you as your old intro, and may not
realize the intro changd."

Truth claims, "Help prompt."

Truth declaims, "I'm reading it now. Very nifty help file!!!"

Naomi says, "That reminds me, I learned 2 new commands this week, converttime and timeconvert. Best
thing ever for those of us that can't math"

Yinadele says, "Oh my god I knew not of this. Thank you."

Philly says, "Thank you, Deedee! Sounds cool."

Temi says, "For example, I like to add the character name in the prompt, so I realize if I'm doing
things on Temi or something else, right there"

Deedee smiles.

Venamelia claims, "Thanks"

Temi nods in agreement with Naomi.

Deedee claims, "The two options are a little typoed- got added at the bottom instead of with the
rest. I posted it to the typo board already"

Murrmurs grins at Temi.

Sparkles wonders, "Is there anyway to specifically find out the timeconvert for holidays?"

Deedee states, "Upcoming ones are shown in 'time'"

Temi questions, "Use the numbers in help holidays holidays in converttime?"

Temi claims, "Or holiday command."

Deedee says, "Holiday command is good yes"

Kitty says, "Just remember that crashes and/or reboots can change things. Magebane ended up getting
bumped by an OOC day or two, if I remember right."

Deedee nods.

Temi nods at Kitty.

Naomi claims, "Oooh, another new command I didn't know about."

Temi says, "Yeah, we're not fixed on time - it just progresses while we're up."

Temi states, "So if we have downtime, it can adjust."

Truth says, "I can't wait for April in game to match with April IRL."

Temi says, "But generally, no one is too particular about things occuring exactly on the right day,
due to the 4:1 time anyway."

Kitty states, "Right. Just somewhere close."

Kuzco says, "Same for time periods, "we've been here for 12 hours" when it's 3 IRL"

Temi nods.

Kuzco claims, "Let me tell you though, the Troubadour leadership book was a nightmare to thread with
time convert"

Deedee claims, "Time flies like an arrow;fruit flies like a banana."

Temi states, "No celebrating Yule in Augustus, but a week or so off and everyone will generally
smile and nod."

Alpharius states, "Oh no a Zilean main."

Andorig states, "Oh no, a league of legends player"

Temi says, "Alright!  That's all of our topics.  Did anyone have anything else?  We started a little
late, but we're still coming up on an hour from when we did start."

Andorig states, "Go get hurt so I can pool medicine ;)"

say Pay me.

Serril states, "Pay me."

Pepper states, "I would like to extend universal goodwill to all parties."

Kitty declares, "But... Christmas in July is totally a thing, we should have Yule in Quintilis!"

Brando waves and smiles.

Katlyn is idle.

Kuzco says, "Please remember to post reviews at https://www.reddit.com/r/MUD/ . Srsly it helps."

Temi declaims to Kitty, "As long as you ICly recognize it is Summer!"

Katlyn is no longer idle.
Katlyn has returned from AFK.

Deedee exclaims, "Sounds heretical! I like it!"

Kitty does not have much to do with holidays, but thumbs up to Temi anyway?

Temi declaims, "Okay!  Sending folks back, then.  Enjoy yourselves!"

• Information