Log of OOC Meeting - 2020/03/21

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Yinadele

Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:33 pm

Temi claims, "Alright, so, our agenda for today: 1) Staff Updates, 2) Player Heartbeat, and 3)
Player Topics."

Temi questions, "Before we get going, does anyone have any topics to put on the list?"

Jaquelette pontificates, "I do!"

Kuzco folds his arms and thinks.

Temi nods at Jaquelette.

Violet says, "I have a quick piece, and I'd like to chat 'bout diagnose not pooling medicine if we
have the time :)"

Temi states, "We'll give you time for the one topic first, and then round back to you if we don't
have too many others"

Temi nods at Violet.

Violet nods.

Temi muses, "Anyone else on topics?"

Temi states, "Okay, we'll go ahead and get started. Feel free to let me know if anyone else thinks
of anything they'd like to go over."

Deedee trails off, "Just woke up so don't remember. seems like I had an idea for something but..."

Temi grins at Deedee.

Temi claims, "If you remember it, let us know."

Deedee nods.

Temi claims, "So, staff updates. Not too much from me - continuing to keep the plot stuff going.
Hopefully most people are enjoying that. A reminder that we are trying to support time on grid and
in Lithmore more than people being gone for long periods."

Temi claims, "Life continues to be a bit crazy with everything going on, but at least the commute is
short."

Temi muses, "Erika?"

Erika nods.

Malachite sits down and rests.

Tasker eats a wrought-iron lantern of twisted flames and smithing tools(off)

Truth gets the Turf Wars Specification.

Erika says, "Not much I've been able to do lately. I've started to feel ill the last few days again.
Not really any coinciding symptoms so nothing to worry about. Uhh, working on the web client, trying
to give support during my online hours. Nothing really special this week."

Temi comforts Erika.

Temi declares, "Feel better soon!"

Deedee claims, "I remembered my idea, will write it up"

Temi claims, "I know Niamh's been warming up with our code on some of the easier things, and we've
made some progress on cleaning up the bugs list."

Temi says, "We'll come back around to Kin later after her note."

Temi queries, "For now: player heartbeat. How's RP been this week folks?"

Wight claims, "It's been really good! Lots going on for me. tons of solid scenes"

Temi pontificates, "That's always great to hear!"

Brando states, "No play for me this week until now.. been madly shopping for stuff. I hope to get in
an hr or more of RP today at the yule festival I hope. "

Kuzco says, "It's been decent. I got a little burnt out after stepping down from Seneschal. But I'm
slowly recovering."

Venamelia states, "Been having a sandwich. Just started writing mail because corona keeps me indoors
for social distancing."

Temi comforts Brando.

Violet states, "Lovely. It's been fun to see different folks on during the day :) "

Temi nods at Venamelia.

Temi asks of Kuzco, "Feel like the time as seneschal was too long?"

Preposterous trails off, "I think two IC years is asking for a LOT...."

Malachite states, "It has been nice to be on for more than a hot second. Trying to get in as many
scenes as I can. "

Temi grins at Malachite.

Temi queries, "Might as well get some good out of the time, huh?"

Jaquelette says, "It's been fun this week I think. I've been having trouble making sense of feeling
how to progress my character development although"

Sparkles says, "I've been feeling ... like I'm crashing scenes a lot by showing up to them. So, I
admit it's made a bit more hesitant to show up to public get togethers."

Temi nods at Sparkles.

Temi questions to Sparkles, "Due to the nobility stuff, or something personal?"

Wight says, "Putting down idea's, info, backstory etc into a word or google docs document really
helps me Jacquelette! Helps to get everything on paper imo so you can take a step back and look at
it."

Kuzco says to Temi, "No, it's just that I went from too much activity and protagonism, to too
little"

Sparkles wonders, "Hmm, a mix of both?"

Deedee says, "Been a little slower this week, but I expect things will pick up soon! Had some
seekers for the Physicians, so should soon have some much-needed roles filled"

Temi muses to Kuzco, "Ahh, just the finding the new pace and way to keep involved?"

Temi nods at Deedee.

Malachite smiles at deedee.

Truth claims, "'Backstory' is a great little tool."

Truth states, "Even if only you and staff can see it."

Jaquelette muses, "Backstory?"

Malachite questions, "Background?"

Wight declares, "Cnotes too if you are not already familiar with them! Help tons in tracking
interactions between characters etc"

Temi claims, "Yeah, background command is a place to record your own history that isn't publicly
known (unlike helpfiles)"

Temi nods at Wight.

Jaquelette claims, "Ahh"

Kuzco nods at Temi.

Deedee states, "Background yeah. just a nice little editor you can fill in character history with.
you can see it afterwards with 'look self background'"

Temi queries, "Anything bothering anyone (besides topics already on the list) that staff ought to
know about?"

Kuzco says, "I'm good."

Deedee says, "Too early to remember if there was anything."

Deedee needs a hot cup of Farin joe.

Temi asks of Kinaed, "Did you want to throw in an update?"

Erika states, "Crash- sorry."

Temi comforts Erika.

Kinaed states, "Handling policy, still have Turf Wars. :)"

Venamelia states, "Only got that, from what I hear, returning might become stressful again. So I am
troubled between wanting to and not wanting to. Going from stress into stress does not feel pleasant
right now."

Kinaed states, "Sorry the update is short. :)"

Temi comforts Venamelia.

Temi queries to Kinaed, "Short and sweet?"

Deedee declaims to Venamelia, "Hang in there!"

Violet hugs Venamelia.

Kuzco states to Kinaed, "Size doesn't matter."

Temi queries to Venamelia, "Sometimes it's the stress that makes things exciting, but that doesn't
help when you just want to relax, huh?"

Venamelia states to Temi, "It is that, yeah."

Temi questions, "Let's move on to player topics. Jaquelette?"

Jaquelette trails off, "Yes hi! Let's see..."

Malachite states, "I have a quick topic to add in, later."

Kinaed says to preposterous, "Especially when it's policy."

Temi nods at Malachite.

Preposterous gives a sagenod to Kinaed.

Jaquelette trails off, "Now this is from the perspective of somebody playing a MUD for the first
time but playing a character from low society feels..."

Jaquelette states, "I'm not quite sure how to articulate"

Jaquelette questions, "Gated?"

Sparkles wonders, "Gated in what way?"

Temi muses, "I don't quite follow - how do you mean? They are gated from other things, or it's
gated to be able to get into low society?"

Jaquelette claims, "Most RP I'm coming into takes place in scenes of polite, monitored society, and
it's pretty abstractedly difficult to find traction for um, getting necessary items and such"

Kuzco asks, "Aren't there more freemen than anything else?"

Kinaed's ears perk with curiosity.

Temi nods.

Deedee asks, "Class relations are tanked right now- you're having trouble with shopkeepers I take
it?"

Preposterous claims, "I have characters in... all three - freeman, gentry, and nobility. I'd say, my
favorite, by far, is my freeman. But, I'd say the race situation is far more restricting and 'gated'
than the class thing... character-wise? My noble seems far more restricted by society's standards.
As for finding certain things... there are ways. But yes, someone new might have a hard time finding
those people who can gain them those things."

Temi says, "The number of active people of each different class can vary a fair amount, and the more
visible a certain class is, the more that seems to feed more of the same, so sometimes it can feel a
bit isolating."

Deedee claims, "There's a whole side of town for lower class characters, though it is sadly empty of
PCs a lot of the time."

Violet claims to Jaquelette, "Have you been spending time down south? There are definitely guilds
and individuals that are inclined towards things. The class relations w/ shopkeepers are difficult,
but there's often a Southside equivalent to certain items."

Jaquelette claims, "Lockpicks for example are under the sole constructive purview of a near-master
jeweler when I could make a shim with a file in three minutes IRL. Southside feels underpopulated
too, and most the shops in which are barren"

Violet seconds deedee.

Kuzco states, "The lockpicks are a game balance decision"

Temi says, "There's definitely places on grid to get lockpicks even without a jeweler."

Sparkles asks, "Have you tried to use the Blackmarket?"

Deedee says, "I have thought picks being where they are is a little strange. but you might have luck
with the blackmarket system"

Preposterous states, "Uhm. There are places to find those things. You just... need to know where to
find them. Or ask someone equally as sneaky where they might be found."

Deedee nods.

Temi states, "Exploring around in seedier areas might help it, though I wonder at the shops and
things feeling empty."

Temi says, "Usually if shops end up empty it's because they are player owned and the player has gone
inactive"

Kinaed questions, "Does that actually help with the query, or is that just help with one of the
symptoms?"

Temi says, "But I don't know that there are many of those southside"

Temi nods in agreement with Kinaed.

Yinadele queries, "I do have a question- How do people know/find this as newer players without being
an older player who knows these things exist?"

Deedee claims, "Sorry I didn'y mean shops being empty, I meant southside itself is ofen rather
abandone"

Yinadele queries, "Is there a help file at all or a way to direct people?"

Kinaed nods at Deedee.

Kuzco says to Yinadele, "Ask around. Even new players with new characters have to ask or find them."

Kinaed nods at Yinadele.

Kuzco claims to Yinadele, "If I made an inmigrant, brand new, he wouldn't know where to get
lockpicks."

Preposterous claims, "It's things that people find out ICly in one way or another. Either they go
looking around and discover things, or someone shows them."

Jaquelette claims, "Well I suppose I'm a little frustrated that it feels easier to find signs of
magery than a couple of captive pin jimmies. I've scoured every shop in the Southside to find...
little of substance. Playerwise or else. "

Kinaed says, "There are help files, but that's probably not the best way to inform new players."

Sparkles says, "I think the change that PC shopkeepers can only sell to high or low class might have
made it touch harder."

Kuzco says, "Of course Norrig has NO idea where to get lockpicks and doesn't even know how to spell
'crime' >_>"

Preposterous claims, "But of course not."

Sparkles facepalms at Kuzco.

Kuzco writes 'kryme'

Malachite eyerolls.

Temi says, "Where to find sneakier things usually takes some exploring. Or interacting with others,
yeah."

Yinadele states, "I think that's where 'gating' would seem to me to be. @Kuzco, when I've interacted
with most PCs, I think only Truth and Jaquelette are ones I've really seen online who I would
remotely 'ask'."

Yinadele claims, "... Jaquelette apparently being a newbie who doesn't know."

Sparkles claims, "Not everyone might be that obvious."

Kinaed claims to Jaquelette, "As an RP game, we're built for player interaction and have a number of
tools to support that. I think those may help."

Preposterous states, "People become very astute at hiding risky behavior."

Yinadele states, "Fair, I'm just pointing out personally what I'm thinking along the same train of
thought. Most PCs are upper class flagging."

Kinaed nods at preposterous.

Temi nods at Yinadele.

Brando is idle.

Brando is no longer idle.
Brando has returned from AFK.

Preposterous says, "Just because they are upper class doesn't mean they don't have a means of
finding things and are 100 percent on the level. In fact, upper class can be quite corrupt."

Temi states, "That varies over time. Currently there's more leaning that direction."

Yinadele muses, "But, as a low class freeman, would I remotely think or ICly have any reason or
sanity to ask them?"

Sparkles claims, "Some people have it in their RP hooks."

Kinaed states, "Asking around, carefully, is definitely the best way to get involved with TI's
underbelly."

Deedee nods.

Violet declares, "Sounds like a call for folks make more grungy southside runts!"

Kinaed nods at Sparkles.

Preposterous says, "Depends how close you are to them."

Jaquelette trails off, "I would like to be able to foment that sort of roleplay on my own I think. I
find myself without avenues for hooks I want to pursue and even mailing the appropriate guild got me
a no-sell so far. It feels..."

Temi questions, "Does anyone have any suggestions, for either ways to better support new freemen, or
for someone who wants to get involved in that sort of RP?"

Deedee questions, "Had a thought- could 'seek brotherhood' work even if you're guilded, just as a
way to show you have business with them and want to be contacted?"

Kuzco says, "Freeman-exclusive partoes"

Kuzco claims, "Send troubs to southside to buy everyone drinks, then make an arm wrestling contest"

Sparkles claims, "I'd like to say that I think PC shops not being able to sell to all folks might
have made things a bit harder."

Kuzco claims, "The prize is an App 5 girl"

Jaquelette claims, "Circularly insulated? Which is an understandable IC situation but OOCly it's not
very accessible. "

Temi nods at Jaquelette.

Malachite asks, "What if we want an App 1 guy?"

Kuzco states, "Tough cookies"

Jaquelette states, "That's how I'm finding RP nowadays"

Temi says to Jaquelette, "Part of it is the system is designed to create IC interaction and
connections, so actively wanting to avoid that is going a bit against the grain"

Kinaed claims, "I think 90 percent of the pbase is involved in something shady or another. Or making
their own. This is a classic risk/reward scenario. Gotta risk to get reward whether it be getting
into someone else's shady stuff or starting your own. In an RP game, it doesn't happen in isolation,
and you need to do some yards in establishing trust."

Malachite trails off, "Sparkles does have a small point there.... "

Violet claims to Jaquelette, "Oof, I'm sorry it's frustrating. I don't have many tangible
suggestions other than blackmarkets and the search command, but I hope things get better <3"

Temi states, "Yeah, the blackmarket doesn't give away your identity."

Malachite claims, "And the blackmarket is really cool"

Jaquelette pontificates, "I'll try it!"

Kinaed smiles.

Temi claims, "Okay, let's move on to Silvia's topic"

Violet says, "It's not really a topic as much as a quick PSA"

Temi nods at Violet.

Deedee wonders, "You got mine down too right?"

Temi nods at Deedee.

Violet claims, "Just wanted to remind everyone that people's schedules are screwy because of the
virus, whether on the side of having more time for RP or being completely swamped. I doubt it needs
to be said, but I'd like to encourage a bit more forgiveness for absences and scheduling woes.. I'm
in quarantine for now, but soon I jump back into health professions/research madness, and I'm
definitely not the only one in that boat."

Violet declares, "Folk are likely to have things that interfere with their normal TI schedules in
the coming months: illness, caretaking, internet issues, crazy work life... Let's just be extra kind
and forgiving to one another, is all!"

Temi pontificates, "Yeah, thanks for the reminder! Good to keep that in our thoughts, and maybe
consider reaching out via notes if you're having a hard time catching the people you need/want"

Deedee nods.

Brando nods

Kuzco nods.

Temi asks, "Okay, Deedee?"

Preposterous claims, "It's certainly cut into my playtime. I usually play at work, but there is a
large difference between playing while I edit a website, and trying to play in the middle of a web
meeting. The first making me slow, the second making me come to a complete halt."

Deedee says, "Likewise if you can and you're stuck in such, try to pboard those you have pending RP
with. Onto my topic:"

Deedee claims, "Idling out currently takes (I think) 20 minutes from the last command. It seems
about right a lot of the time, but especially for large scenes where you're waiting for others to
pose, I often see people idle out and have to jump back in. A current way around this is to have
your client regularly spam a command to keepalive, but such stops you from idling out at all. I
wondered if a command could be added to adjust that to a player's preference, perhaps between 10
minutes to 60 minutes.

I'll probably post the idea to the forums after, but thought it might be worth discussion here."

Jaquelette wonders, "What's pboard, by the by?"

Truth states, "Board 7, personal board."

Deedee says, "The OOC board for personal messages"

Kinaed has lost link.
Kinaed has reconnected.

Preposterous claims, "I don't like the idea of extending idle times - then, if people extend it a
long way, but aren't in a large scene, it's... eh. I mean, all it takes to stop idling out if you
are attentive, is pressing enter."

Deedee states, "Only the people you address it to can see the messages, unlike general that everyone
can see"

Sparkles says, "An hour might be a bit long, IMHO. Because you can always press enter at any point
if you are actually present, as Preposterous says."

Kuzco claims, "I don't like people idling for an hour and sucking up RPXP without any involvement."

Temi says, "I do think we'd want to encourage people to engage with the scene more than once an
hour, even if you're not adding an emote to it."

Wight is idle.

Temi claims, "There's also things like think, or just keeping an eye on what's going on, looking
around, etc."

Deedee nods.

Temi asks, "Do people feel like there's often nothing they reasonably can do in a twenty minute
period?"

Brando states, "No ... 20mins is very reasonable."

Preposterous says, "No. Even in a busy scene, I typically can find something to do. Even if I'm
waiting for someone and it's a hemote or a think."

Temi claims, "I wouldn't encourage people to take turns in a scene with a ton of people to be
including everyone, except for specific high stakes scenes like an arrest, which do sometimes get
big"

Malachite states, "I can always do a think or hemote in less than 20 minutes. If I am hyper, I think
every 4-5 minutes lol"

Venamelia claims, "It is more the waiting and trying to keep in order so everyone has a chance to
post. But with three people that either write at length or are otherwise occupied, it is a bit eh."

Sparkles says, "Maybe folks might need to adjust their emote length at that point."

Temi claims, "There's places to help with that when it's not appropriate to go to the whole room,
for instance"

Deedee claims, "I've had a recent scene where two players took turns idling out just before posing.
does get a little distracting"

Jaquelette claims, "I'm usually thinking or hemoting in a crowded scene with long turn orders, yeah"

Violet states, "I'm a big fan of thinks"

Temi states to Deedee, "Yeah, I think we'd love to have people more involved than that. I don't
know that the problem there is really that they idled out codewise."

Jaquelette claims, "Though I wish crowded scenes would have more truncated emotes to quicken the
pace a bit sometimes"

Temi nods in agreement with Jaquelette.

Sparkles pontificates, "Also don't forget join spots!"

Deedee nods in agreement.

Preposterous claims, "I think a lot of people just don't... pay attention. You can always ask them
to reschedule when they have more time."

Preposterous states, "Or can pay better attention."

Temi questions, "Does that address the concern sufficiently?"

Deedee muses, "Maybe we can get an anonymous thing like the turns command to indicate someone wants
a little more urgency/faster emotes?"

Temi wonders, "What does everyone think of that?"

Violet shrugs.

Sparkles states, "I do know some games have a thing where it automatically beeps for your turn, I
think something like that would be honestly, amazing, but I don't know the work that would go into
it."

Venamelia wonders, "I worry that it would put pressure on people and make them less having funish?"

Sparkles questions, "What would that make less fun?"

Violet claims, "Sometimes there's a reason people type slower/faster. They're referencing documents,
type slow, using speech-to-text, etc."

Preposterous claims, "I don't think people should be forced to RP at a certain pace. I think a
polite comment from the person that it is bugging should be enough. I don't think coding it would
be... polite."

Temi states, "I know turns for combat was super complex to code, and adding it outside of combat
made it even tougher to keep track of who was supposed to be involved and what they had done."

Preposterous claims, "Like I said, even if it's, 'Hey, you seem distracted. Can we connect later
when you can focus better? I don't want to be a bother.'"

Brando sneezes loudly.

Jaquelette states, "Aye there's the rub"

Jaquelette states, "Even a polite comment to that effect feels discouraging with the best of
intentions, but to not bring attention to it leaves everybody frustrated"

Deedee states, "I just think an anonymous way to say such might be helpful"

Preposterous states, "Except it's not anonymous."

Deedee states, "Could be a help file to assist"

Temi questions, "Would people appreciate an anonymous 'nudge' command to ask someone specific to try
to be a little quicker/more on the ball?"

Violet claims, "But would anonymous make the bad feelings better? Cause that would just make me feel
worse."

Preposterous trails off, "It would come from whoever is in the room with you. And, no..."

Jaquelette states, "Anonymity feels like the best way to broach it, I feel"

Preposterous claims, "I think it's a really bad idea, and I think it will drive people to leave if
they can't keep up with the 'pace' that they feel the people around them desire."

Venamelia states, "Yeah"

Malachite claims, "I think there could be a polite decline to that as well"

Kuzco claims, "I don't have a lot of time to scene. I'd rather my time not be wasted if the other
person isn't showing interest. But I try to be polite about it."

Temi wonders, "Alright, well, there's some thoughts to talk about it. We have a few minutes left
and one more topic, so let's move on. Jaspar?"

Preposterous says, "But a command telling them that they aren't doing well enough? No... leave the
scene."

Preposterous states, "For an IC reason."

Malachite says, "Addictions! Its wayyyy too hard to be addicted to something, via Tolerance,
especially when the helpfil says ADDICIVE. My alt has been MOWING down on some drugs, as many as I
can get, chaining the 'affects' together, and I have been doing that for days now, and I am only at
Unaccustomed. I just want to be a druggie, and the code wont let me T_T "

Kuzco claims, "Yeah I once became addicted to tobacco after a single drag, lol"

Deedee says, "I have noticed that, yeah. likewise difficult to build a tolerance to anything"

Kuzco states, "The very first drag"

Deedee claims, "Hah"

Temi nods.

Violet wonders, "OMG I -second- this. I wish it would be easier to get addicted. Maybe a command
like infect that allows you to purposefully increase your character's addiction level for RP
purposes?"

Jaquelette questions, "Maybe addiction could be like tbe disease or dirty commands?"

Deedee says, "I like that idea."

Temi says, "Addiction is a little hard to balance. We don't want it to happen too easily for people
that were just casually using it, but yeah.. hrm.. that's an interesting idea."

Temi questions, "Would people use an addiction command like that?"

Deedee trails off, "Hmm..."

Kuzco states, "Tolerance is impossible, yeah, I smoke Sweet Tabac every day and I'm still
unaccustomed, after 2 years"

Malachite says, "I would love to watch the Physicians have more of role in the game other then You
were stabbed in the kidney. Lemme stitch you up, and bye."

Violet says, "Yes. I would love something like that. "

Deedee says, "I like the idea, but it doesn't address tolerance well"

Preposterous states, "Physicians become more important if health goes down."

Jaquelette states, "I'd welcome either drugs being either easier to get hooked or the option just
being Available"

Temi claims, "Some products are more addictive than others, too."

Kuzco states, "I don't think addiction should be a command, but then again I didn't like the idea of
making disease a command"

Temi asks of Kuzco, "What's your concerns?"

Malachite asks, "Wait... is addiction tied into CON?"

Kuzco claims, "IDK it sounds... cheap? Immersion breaking? I don't know. I mean I get it, I do get
it, but it sounds... odd."

Sparkles says, "Some people might want to join the grid with an addiction for RP reasons and that
would support it."

Temi claims, "Probably, yeah"

Malachite trails off, "Oh.... 90 CON might be borking that then >_<"

Violet states, "I think it shouldn't be the -only- way to interface with addiction, but similar to
inflict and infect, it's nice to have the chance to use it if it'd be thematic and create good RP"

Violet claims, "Nah, my 60 CON alt has also been struggling with it."

Temi claims, "The commands would both be entirely OOC as a way to represent what's going on with the
character or their background, etc"

Deedee says, "Nod"

Deedee nods.

Kuzco states, "I guess. I won't make a fuss out of it."

Temi nods.

Temi questions, "Okay. Well, looks like we're out of time! Any last minute comments?"

Sparkles asks, "That said, maybe what you could make yourself addicted to should be relative to how
difficult something is to get?"

Violet wonders, "Can we talk 'bout diagnose next week?"

Deedee says, "Just a note to look into tolerance as well"

Malachite declares, "Everyone is lovely, and Go to the Yule Faire! Buy my stuff, and be pretty!"

Kuzco claims, "Or steal from Malachite"

Malachite is an OG drug lord. I got whatchu need.

Temi states, "Happy to have someone put that on the topics next week, or request it on the request
board"

Violet nods.

Temi claims, "Just mentioning it here is probably too long to keep track of"

Preposterous says, "I can state about diagnose now... I don't think it should pool medicine. It's
taking knowledge you should already have and applying it to looking at someone and seeing if
something is visibly wrong. It isn't learning more."

Deedee claims, "I recommend writing it down in a note to youself to bring up"

Kuzco says, "Though it is practice"

Jaquelette trails off, "Last question, I accidentally found myself in strange places using the
navigate command, including the wilderness and a broken-into mansion. I'm not sure how to address
these events ICly..."

Kuzco says, "Maybe don't, or say you got lost"

Violet asks, "But what about lore and peek? Similarly, they are technically just 'testing' what you
know, but pool 'cause practice"

Violet says, "Got lost is a great excuse"

Kuzco claims, "Yeah lore scales way too easily"

Malachite claims, "Or say you are on patrols, and keeping everyone safe, and then hightail it out of
there >_<"

Kinaed says to Jaquelette, "If it was just a mistake, unobserved by others, you can ask a staff
member to put you back and ignore it. It's only if it becomes a point of contention in RP that
you're required to acknowledge and play it out."

Temi says, "You can also halt and stop as soon as something doesn't look like what you meant"

Venamelia says, "Halt is a beautiful command that freed me from getting lost. I don't remember who
told me what it was, but bless you."

Jaquelette exclaims, "Okay! Thankee kindly"

Deedee states, "I've ended up heading to the reeves instead of the tavern a few times doing 'travel
queen's'"

Malachite says, "Nav whevere first, then use journey"

Brando says, "Clrcmds will also halt you. "

Kuzco claims, "Remember you can use clr to stop threaded commands like crafting, evocation, or
mounting a horse."

Venamelia says, "And I to the stables when I wanted to go to the headquarter."

Temi pontificates, "Alright. Think we have that in hand. Going to go ahead and return everyone now
- sounds like there's a market today to go enjoy!"

Truth pontificates, "Buh bye!"

Deedee waves.

• Information