Log of OOC Meeting - 11/30/19

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Sparkles

Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:05 pm

Kinaed states, "A reminder of the OOC Chat Pact: Regardless of what we discuss, we understand and truly believe that everyone on TI does the best they can, given what they know at the time, their skills and abilities, the resources available, and the situation at hand. We will be respectful of this and each other at all times."

Kinaed states, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today? If you register a topic, please pre-write it so you're ready to present it when called upon."

Kuzco says, "As usual I had a topic and forgot which one."

Kinaed grins at Kuzco.

Kinaed states to Kuzco, "I'll put you down for now, let me know if that changes."

Kuzco nods.

Satoshi claims, "My sickness has kept me from grubbing up any topcis the past few days"

Kinaed says, "Okay, let's kick off staff updates. With Thanksgiving, in the last week, we haven't done much. Most of the staff are off visiting family, and Azarial's been sick."

Kinaed comforts Satoshi.

Kinaed says, "I'm still working on Turf Wars and I've written staff to ask them to help me figure out the best way to 'detect' if a room is public, private, or 'reachable by travel' for the purposes of providing RPxp bonuses, and if that has to be done by manually flagging every room in the game, or if there's a formula that can detect it."

Kinaed states, "That's pretty much where I'm at."

Azarial states, "I've cleared a few crashes this week, but the holiday and illness have taken up most of my time."

Kinaed says, "As Azarial is AFK - Az fixed a crash bug last night from someone sitting in reroll for several hours on end."

Kinaed declares, "Oh, not afk! :)"

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Azarial claims, "Mostly afk."

Kinaed states, "Anyway, no major announcements from staff this week. I hope no one is too disappointed. :)"

Kinaed wonders, "Any questions for staff before we move to Player Heartbeat?"

Tasker sneezes loudly.

Kinaed snickers.

Metzuzelah declares, "I hope you had a nice thanks giving, Staff peeps!"

Kinaed claims to Metzuzelah, "Thanks :)"

Radiune says, "Happy holidays. :D"

Kinaed muses, "Okay, let's do it! How was the game for you last week, everyone?"

Satoshi states, "Some fun Rp snuck in when i could get it"

Kuzco states, "I'm glad we are having noble projects going =)"

Kinaed states to Satoshi, "That's great to hear."

Kinaed smiles at Kuzco.

Kinaed questions, "Did everyone set their character hooks for QP after this meeting is over?"

Tasker states, "I've found myself in a bit of a slog again where I find it hard to get into the mood for roleplay, but we're trying to kick off a cool ass tournament which should be pretty neat."

Kinaed exclaims, "If not, you have about 50 minutes until I go down and start awarding people!"

Kinaed comforts Tasker.

Satoshi states, "Getting a chance to have my character defy The Man by bejng "indecent" has beeb amusing, kudos to Ianthe's player for being amusingly grumpy"

Kinaed muses to Tasker, "I'm sorry to hear it's been that way for you recently. Is there anything we can do to help?"

Metzuzelah asks, "Was about to ask, Task. For that noble project, is there also an IC event for it?"

Sparkles says, "I apparently need to figure out how to word mine so that it fits in 5 lines."

Kinaed comforts Sparkles.

Satoshi states, "My hooks are so basic i just cant seem to word mine well"

Kinaed comforts Satoshi.

Tasker says, "There is Metzuz! If the project finishes and is successful there is another IC event to kick it all off. We'll be trying to involve lots of people in the preperation."

Kinaed asks of Satoshi, "Would you like some help with putting them together?"

Tasker claims, "And not really, Kinaed! Just a passing thing."

Kinaed nods at Tasker.

Sivane states, "I been trying to learn more about the world so that I might be able to work with storyteller at a later time. Met a few people, despite of the time zone... Had been having fun."

Satoshi trails off, ""is friendly, can get you drugs, probably a criminal" seems so...blunt"

Kitty says, "The IC event is going to be badass."

Kinaed claims to Sivane, "That's great to hear :)"

ToffeeApples states, "I hope it is a long way off"

Kinaed states to Satoshi, "Hmm."

Kinaed asks of Satoshi, "I might have to think a bit. Also, you don't have to disclose that sort of thing in your hooks if you don't want to. Maybe 'knows some unsavory people or how to go about getting hard to do stuff done'?"

Kinaed wonders, "Overall, it sounds like people are mostly happy with how the game went for them in the last week? Is anything shitting anyone that they want staff to know about?"

Kuzco claims, "Remember people that Norrig and Annsleigh have a fortune in Town Hall money to fund various things."

Tasker states, "Give it to me, I'll keep it safe"

Sparkles claims, "I've had some nice RP just making the rounds meeting new people in the Queens, so that's always nice."

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed nods at Sparkles.

Kinaed says to Sparkles, "I'm glad to hear that."

ToffeeApples claims, "I have not had much good RP this week, Maybe my fault. "

ToffeeApples shrugs

Volund claims, "Thinks have been a bit more lively in regards to RP, with everyone's suggestions last week :)"

Kinaed declares to Volund, "That's great to hear!"

Kitty claims, "'Good RP' has many definitions, methinks."

Kinaed muses, "Oh, may I ask - how is matchmaking working these days?"

Sparkles claims, "The people idling out thing seems to be cropping up again. I'm trying to decide how to tactfully deal with it."

Asteris states, "Time is filled to bursting, lots of arpeez, though lots of procedural stuff left to finish."

Sivane states, "Yeah, I am of the opinion that it is sometimes up to ourselves, other times it is good to just take a little break. Let the mind rest and the magic that fuels our creativity recharge."

Kinaed states to Sparkles, "Let me know who privately please."

Kuzco states, "Matchmaking is good but I admit it usually catches me at untimely times."

Thivwren states, "The matchmaking thing wasn't around last time I was Present. It's a sweet feature, A+"

Kinaed claims to Kuzco, "Well, it *is* designed to get people going when they're idle, which is often because they're doing stuff that makes them idle."

Satoshi claims, "My only problem is not having enough freetime to meet everyone >:V"

Radiune states, "Like pooling."

Kinaed comforts Satoshi.

Satoshi claims, "You pool faster while in RP"

Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Satoshi claims, "Unless you mean the initial grind"

Metzuzelah says, "Same with Satoshi, and the problem of my provider being really mean since htere's a typhoon coming our way so the internets become really bad. It's especially annoying when I'm in the middle of a scene."

Volund says, "Maybe it's a lack of mechanics or something else. But when I receive a matchmaking message, I usually end up having no idea how to get in touch with said person."

Kinaed comforts Metzuzelah.

Radiune states, "Yeah, the grind of getting the pool in the first place."

Kinaed wonders to Volund, "Have you been introduced to the 'notify' command?"

Satoshi states, "Messengers usually work, even if you dont have them remembered "

Kinaed queries, "Or messengers?"

Thivwren says, "Are you notified when somebody rolls your hook? It could be a nice heads-up to enter a public place, if not."

Sparkles states, "Or check the guildlist to see what Guild they are in and go poke around over there."

Radiune asks, "I imagine you roll each other simultaneously, no?"

Satoshi says, "You are not notified, no"

Kinaed claims, "No, we don't notify on that because we don't want people to feel bad if they're rolled but the party doesn't want to follow up."

Satoshi claims, "And its not mutual either"

Radiune says, "I see."

Radiune thought it was mutual. Oops.

Kinaed smiles at Radiune.

Satoshi claims, "Otherwise it means you might feel obligated to RP"

Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Sivane asks, "For context understanding, how is idle understood in this? Is it meant as in literally being idle or just simply small worlding?"

Radiune claims, "Idle is basically when you don't issue a command (any command) in a period of time"

Kinaed says, "The matchmaking system is to offer a bonus and stimulate RP, not to mandate it or make anyone feel bad because Bob has to pick up his kids from childcare and can't RP at the moment. :)"

Kuzco nods.

Satoshi says, "And when im chilling in the sewers im not gonna want to RP instantly :P for example"

Radiune says, "Even looking around the room or issuing thoughts (I use think a lot) keeps you out of idle"

Radiune claims, "Oh, yeah. Remember to think."

Kitty states, "Have we put in the option to decline a matchmaking invitation, yet? If it's someone you aren't going to go look for, three hours is a long time to wait for a new one. (If you're doing something like crafting, etc.)"

Radiune states, "It makes things fun for.. certain characters. ^^;"

Kinaed claims, "Idling for the purposes of matchmaking means online, semi-active (ie I don't think you'll get it if you're actual idle) but not in RP and haven't been for a period of time."

Kinaed claims to Kitty, "No, we don't want to put in an option to decline. If people don't want to take advantage of their option, then they do have to wait 3 hours - otherwise they can just continuously pass until they get someone they want. Also, the pbase isn't really big enough to make it worthwhile."

Kinaed muses, "Anyone want to raise any issues they have with TI at the moment?"

Kinaed says, "Staff have a HUGE list of staff topics waiting that we haven't been able to meet over. It's been a very OOCly busy period for all of us."

Satoshi states, "Holidays are always busy"

Kinaed claims, "So if you're waiting on something from there, please accept my apologies."

ToffeeApples muses, "Any progress on random events?"

Kinaed says to Satoshi, "That, and I'm trying to build another house, etc."

Kitty states, "I've gotten people that are rather... impossible/improbable to match with. *coughBRIARcough* But, sure, I get it."

Kinaed states to ToffeeApples, "Not yet, though we agree we love the idea."

Kinaed comforts Kitty.

Radiune giggles with Kitty.

Kitty says OOCly, "At least on... uh... CERTAIN characters."

Satoshi states, "Just go out in the woods and start shouting"

Kinaed grins at Satoshi.

Radiune says OOCly, "*gasp*"

Satoshi yells, "I love trees!!!"

Satoshi says, "And then hell appear"

Radiune claims, "Oh, deer."

Kinaed says, "I'm glad to hear people are finding matchmaking is generally working, not as spammy or troublesome as in the past, and it's generally viewed as a useful tool."

Kuzco claims, "It's infrequent enough to be stimulating."

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

Kinaed questions to Kuzco, "Did you remember your topic?"

Radiune says, "While I haven't gotten to make a ton of use of the Matchmaking mechanic yet, I am excited to try it out - I've set hooks on all my active characters now (Actually, I need to check one now that I mention it - might've left one out. Heh.)"

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed nods at Radiune.

Kitty says, "I left one out... on purpose. But, my other two have it."

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Kinaed states, "I'm excited to give 5 QP to all active characters who have RP Hooks set."

Kinaed claims, "Okay, before we move to Player Topics (while I let Kuzco see if he can remember what he wanted to discuss), a quick Public Service Announcement."

Kinaed says, "Yesterday a player came to me on Discord and pointed out that some players were talking about their personal 'pet peeves' on the Discord general channel, and it was making them feel uncomfortable. I asked that players please don't do this. We don't have any writing standards for emotes and generally accept however anyone wants to write. Complaining about others is never a good look, and we want to be socially inviting to new players."

Kuzco nods.

Kinaed smiles at Kuzco.

Kinaed claims, "Thanks. I appreciate the support in everyone being kind to one another (OOCly, at least. Go ahead and be bastards ICly :))"

Metzuzelah says, "Be excellent to each other, then. :) "

Sparkles claims, "There's been some comments of late that also really felt like they were IC problems that should be dealt with IC or policy concerns that should go to staff."

Sivane states, "Yeah, I remember nagging at someone for being inexperienced back in 2016. In hindsight, that was just me being a mean witch. Should never tell another how to learn or rp >.> Maybe they have a good reason to do as they do, we never know :)"

Kinaed nods at Sivane.

Kinaed states, "We have people who come from different gaming standards too. Our usual is third person, non-omniscient, present tense."

ToffeeApples claims, "I think help RP culture, which already states "Use present tense instead of past tense when emoting." Should be changed to "Use present tense instead of past or future tense when emoting.""

Kinaed claims, "It's listed in our roleplay culture file, but not standards. The only standard around what we do is that we don't allow "God Modding" or "closed" emotes that tell the story for other characters or presume too much power/control for one's own."

Satoshi trails off, "Plus its just sort of... not nice to be on the receiving end of what is essentially a less severe version of public shaming"

Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Radiune says, "I tend to emote in future tense. I am very cautious and aware of the potential of my character's emotes being interrupted by another's actions and I like that to be considered when emoting - it is to distance myself as far as I can from closed emoting."

Radiune states, "I guess you could say it is the other end of the spectrum - as open as is possible. Meh."

Kinaed claims, "I agree, and that's our main concern. Everyone has pet peeves - but by their nature, pet peeves are sort of each individual's problem... not someone else's to fix for them."

Satoshi states, "Ive gotten that treatment on other myds for LONG EMOTES and it sucks a lot and can turn a fun game we are all playing into a hostile place"

Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Kitty claims, "The fact is that we all have our own writing styles. No one way is 'correct' when another is 'wrong'. There may be something that drives you nuts, and if it grates on your nerves that badly, then I'd say... avoid interaction."

Sivane declaims, "When I am not confident or do not know the other play too well, I usually write that my char "attempts to/tries to" so it is not a done action and allows room for a response. If none is made, I assume it happens as is >.> Long emotes can be incredibly fun though and it shows someone is invested and put a lot of effort into it!"

Kinaed states, "Yeah, the long emote vs short emote debate has happened on TI too. It all comes down to preferences, and it's okay to not like a certain style of RP - but public shaming someone because you don't like it... yeah, I'd prefer we don't do that."

Kinaed nods at Sivane.

ToffeeApples says, "I don't believe anyone was singled out or publicly shamed "

Kinaed says to Sivane, "That's perfectly fine and how most of us address attempting something and seeking permission for it to happen."

Radiune states, "Oh, I like long-emotes. Assuming that my character is approached with a context in which they are asked to offer perspectives on a given thing, I think that it's justfied that they present their viewpoint in its entirety, unfragmented. Of course, anything goes - I totally get that. I just have a sort of personal aversion to double-posting brought on from forum etiquette, of all thigs."

Kinaed says to ToffeeApples, "It upset someone enough to report it, and I read it and weighed up whether I'd be upset if I were a person who wrote the way that people were complaining about. I decided I would have been upset, so I asked for it to stop."

Kuzco says, "I do think Toffee has a point when they said 'help rp culture' could be further specified."

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

Sivane says, "And believe me, I got pretty bugged over forum RP posts being long. Especially if the writer's voice is not grasping me. But this is little more than chat and not a fourty key letter post you have to read >.< But I didn't intend to start an old debate. My apologies."

Satoshi states, "Vaguely pointing out a behavior is just as bad as pointing out specific people, especially if only a few people do it"

Kinaed says, "I've made a note to review that help file. It's to help people understand what others expect, though - it's not generally a policy help file."

Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Kinaed states to Satoshi, "I agree with that sentiment. Even if you don't name names, if one or two people are the only people doing it, you may as well be naming names."

Volund says, "I can't really say much regarding this subject considering my general inexperience. I do notice myself often changing to adapt to how others around me are roleplaying, for better or worse."

Kinaed nods at Volund.

Lissa states, "If its not too late to add me. I have a topic I would like to ask about."

Kinaed states to Lissa, "Not at all. :) I have one anonymous topic and yours. Let's do yours first? (Kuzco forgot his topic)."

Kitty claims, "I think we just need to be careful, in general, about venting on general chat. It's often one of the first OOC views people have of us. And, that's... a pretty negative view."

Kinaed wonders to Lissa, "In fact, I think we're ripe for it if you're ready to introduce us now?"

Lissa declares, "Sure!"

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Kinaed says to Kitty, "Agreed. "

Lissa queries, "What do staff and other players think about the chances of importing more exotic animals into the game to be used as pets? On a rare basis perhaps? I would very much like to open an animal sanctuary ic that also allows adoption of certain rare animals. I'm not saying people should have lions for pets but maybe monkeys or peacocks would be okay? Suggestions? Ideas to add?"

Satoshi pontificates, "You can do that with QP actually!! dubject to staff approval"

ToffeeApples says, "Already available with QP"

Kinaed says, "I'm not against exotic pets, particularly if they're restrings of existing pets on grid so they're not 'unbalanced' - but they'd need to be thematic."

Kinaed nods at ToffeeApples.

LemonQuartz likes the peacock idea. Greatly.

Lissa asks, "Okay! So I can breed peacocks?"

Kinaed states, "Where staff might not approve will be around whether or not its thematic."

Lissa muses, "With use of QP?"

Satoshi says, "I recently found a lore post about a player's private zoo for example"

Kinaed states, "Potentially, yes."

Lissa nods.

Metzuzelah wonders, "Farin Coyote? :D"

Satoshi states, "It had a ZEBRA"

Kinaed claims, "I'm not certain about peacocks specifically, we'd have to look into whether they can be domesticated. For breeding, that might be a different thing."

Metzuzelah says, "Farin Coyote. :( "

Tasker queries, "Who would want to breed with a peacock?"

Kuzco states, "Monkey drug dealers like in The Hangover Part 2"

Radiune queries, "What's a ZEBRA?". Confused Lithmorran noises intensify.

Satoshi states, "Domestic peacocks exist, theyre just jerks"

Lissa says, "That would be awesome, both the coyote and the zebra."

Kuzco peers at Satoshi.

Lissa states, "I shall introduce striped horses to Lithmorrans. :)"

Kinaed chuckles.

Satoshi says, "In the lore pose about the player's zoo. the zoo had a zebra. it had a whole book written about it"

Satoshi says, "Hastag LORE"

Kinaed claims, "I should encorage players to Request Board and introduce lore from their RP."

Lissa states, "On a more serious note. Maybe staff could talk it over and let me know what I could and could not include? So theme stays themely."

Kinaed claims, "In fact, do that. It makes the city a lot more fun to explore."

Kinaed wonders to Lissa, "Please raise a Request Board note so the request isn't forgotten?"

Radiune asks, "I found a book on the alphabet ICly and it had a zebra in it and I was like, "oh, they exist in game too. Neaaaat.", but like, it actually brought me to think, does the world of Urth have all of the animals that we have in the real world? Presumably a lot of them obviously aren't mentioned, but are the ecosystems similar?"

Radiune says, "For 'Z'. lol"

Satoshi states, "Pretty sure yeah"

Thivwren claims, "City lore is a ton of fun. Second (or third?) that sentiment."

Sivane muses, "Can the Request board only be viewed by staff?"

Lissa claims, "Of course. I'll put up a request after the meeting."

Satoshi claims, "There are a lot of spooky history places with no lore posts, maybe ill keep track of those"

Kinaed says to Radiune, "Yes and no - TI's basic ecosystem is like Western Europe with Lithmore being a bit of a mirror to France or Spain."

Kinaed states, "But we have creatures that never existed, and probably don't have some that did."

Kinaed says, "We haven't really explored it in depth, but our default is that TI is close to Earth as parallel dimension might be."

Radiune says, "Where are lions endemic to, actually? I'm just reminded that they once lived as far north as England in the real world. I think it'd be wild to find one out in the wild, heh."

Kinaed claims to Satoshi, "I would pay you QP if you submit a list of really cool looking places that have no lore."

Metzuzelah muses, "To quote a random person in visnet, "What's a Nyxis?""

Kinaed claims to Radiune, "I think lions are Farin."

ToffeeApples states, "Monkey"

Kinaed states to Metzuzelah, "HELP NYXIS"

Satoshi claims, "Oh my god say no more kinaed i literally dont work tomorrow i have a clear morning"

Kinaed smiles.

Satoshi rolls up his SEWER SLEEVES

Kinaed says to Satoshi, "Thank you."

Sparkles states, "I really should submit more lore."

Radiune states, "Watch out for corpse rot. Hehe."

Satoshi states, "Lions are in Farin by the way"

LemonQuartz has a handful of lore to submit.

Kinaed claims, "Yes, we award QP for lore submissions. Just go to the room you want to have some lore and write a Typo Board post from that room."

Satoshi says, "You can buy a lion skin rug in the farin quarter"

Satoshi says, "Also giraffe and rhino hide stuff"

Sparkles wonders, "What do you do if you want to submit lore for a room that no longer exists, just get the closest to it you can?"

Kinaed nods at Sparkles.

Kinaed states to Sparkles, "Do that, and make a note that the lore is for a room that doesn't exist anymore, so please integrate it as best we can"

Sparkles nods.

Volund muses, "What kind of rooms are eligible for lore?"

Kinaed says, "Any room, pretty much"

Satoshi states, "Any and all rooms"

Metzuzelah says, "Also my head canon is that Urthly bobcats are quite demonic compared to Earth bobcats. Okay. Shutting up now. xD "

Sparkles claims, "Underwater rooms seem mean to lore flag, lol."

Kinaed grins at Metzuzelah.

Kinaed states, "Oh! We're looking for additional staff."

Kinaed claims, "No one has applied, which makes us sad."

Metzuzelah frowns

Kitty says, "Sorry, all of your best peeps are GLs."

Kinaed says, "If you have time and interest in working as staff, please contact us via the Request Board."

Kitty ducks and runs.

Kinaed nods at Kitty.

Tasker states, "ITS TRUE"

Kinaed says to Kitty, "That's a genuine problem, and we need GLs badly."

Kinaed claims, "Probably more than we need staff."

LemonQuartz coughs in Tasker?s direction.

Volund wonders, "What's a GL, a guild leader?"

Kitty states, "Oh, I was... kidding, but... ya know."

Kinaed says, "For those who are unaware, Staff members may not be primary GLs (they may be 2ndary GLs, but only if no long term options and no PC options are available)"

Lissa trails off, "I wish I could help. But I will be starting job training and work soon. I won't have much time to play..."

Kinaed states to Kitty, "The struggle is real."

Kinaed nods at Lissa.

Satoshi says, "Yeah active guildleaders are sorely needed. "

Kinaed claims, "No need to excuse yourselves if you're not interested. Just raising awareness."

Sivane asks, "What exactly are you looking for in terms of staff?"

Kitty states, "You could always send nudges to people you'd want in the position."

Lissa claims, "I would love to help though if I could."

Satoshi says, "I obviously am too loudmouthsd and also sork too much"

Kinaed states to Sivane, "Someone to help us with our workload; primarily answering player requests, occasionally building, help writing specifications, etc."

ToffeeApples states, "Being a GL is a real PITA though"

Kinaed states, "Oh, I just got a reminder about the anon topic - we've got 8 min left."

Kitty is aware. Multiple times over.

Kitty says, "I am sure staff has its own headaches."

Radiune claims, "I don't think I could be a GL, heh. I enjoy coordinating things in the small scale, but on the scale of a whole guild? I'd be panicked that I wasn't doing enough, I guess."

Kinaed says, "Someone feels that people who are using spells like Shadowmeld and Aura of Sanctuary should be 'more aware of the vNPC world' because those spells don't set off Order triggers."

Kinaed claims, "For the record, Aura of Sanct might not, but it probably ought to, so that might change. The shadowmeld one I tend to disagree with because it's quite subtle."

ToffeeApples says, "Neither do demons, nor do they seem to leave trails"

Radiune claims, "Oh! That was actually something I was genuinely curious about. For the concept of shadowmeld, is it able to contort shape? I always thought it would be neat if shadows could slip under closed doors."

Sparkles claims, "I think that was asked and turned down before."

Satoshi says, "Learning which spells alert the order or not is a whole process anyways"

Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Satoshi still misses his mage but doesnt miss that headache

Lissa trails off, "Yeah. Also learning which areas are safe too..."

Metzuzelah says, "ASCENT OF ARELOUS. "

Radiune states, "Yep, and there's the off chance you die in the process. lol"

Kinaed says, "Shadowmeld is a spell where a mage creates a shadowself (it's literally a shadow) that can sneak from shadow to shadow (blending in like sneak) to go places and interact"

Kuzco states, "Demons do leave tracks but not as they should."

Kinaed claims, "We do have a bug post about Aura and Demons, so those will probably alert to channels when we have a moment to direct our attention to code changes."

Satoshi says, "Demons are demons, no tracks seems legit to me, though order should probably be alerted "

Kinaed claims, "I would deem those not triggering alerts to be a bug."

Kinaed nods at Satoshi.

Kuzco states, "Ie: I've seen demons leave 'short female' tracks when they are lumbering abominations."

Radiune says, "What does that mean, though? Yeah, presumably Orderites would be able to scope out demon tracks easier - oh. That's.. Kind of funny."

Kinaed states, "Honestly, I think it depends on whether staff are in the demon (in which case staff don't leave tracks) or not. It's *probably* a bug"

Satoshi claims, "Obviously they have short lady feet"

ToffeeApples says, "I think a slime monsters should leave an obvious trail of slime"

Radiune claims, "Reminds me of the quote I saw on the forums with the tentacle pulling out a mace and shouting for help."

Kitty states, "As someone who plays some short females, I find that offensive."

Sivane laughs

Azarial trails off, "Niamh is codely a short female, so..."

Satoshi claims, "Dont let the demons get your feeeeet"

Lissa nods in agreement with Kitty.

Metzuzelah claims, "Do you need to coordinate with staff if you want to summon a demon? asking for a friend."

Radiune asks, "Is the friend the demon?"

Satoshi says, "No demon summoning in my good christian southside"

Kinaed states, "Yes, if you want to summon a demon, Request Board to set up a time."

Kinaed says, "We've found ad hoc attempts don't work for staff."

Kinaed queries, "But "Saturday night at 5pm, are you free?" we can commit to"

Metzuzelah claims, "That statement befits both a work email and a heretical book of demonology. I love it."

Metzuzelah nods.

Radiune states, "Spooky monsters incoming."

Kinaed claims, "Okay, we're at the top of the hour. Firstly, thank you everyone for coming this week. :)"

Satoshi declaims, "Thanks again to staff for their hard work!"

Lissa waves! "Thank you staff!"

Kinaed says, "Please consider writing a review about TI to help lure more people to play with you :)"

Metzuzelah questions, "Hey Kinky, can I speak to you a bit? :)"

Thivwren claims, "Thanks. Good luck with the house-building."

Kinaed says, "We get a lot of our new players from Reddit, and I've been alerted that there's a new Mud Listing site that I'll be listing us on."

Satoshi states, "See yall after work o/"

Kuzco pontificates, "You can write a review at https://www.reddit.com/r/MUD/ ! "

Kitty waves.

Kuzco claims, "This was mine https://www.reddit.com/r/MUD/comments/b ... ars_later/"

ToffeeApples states, "Comment sections are better than spamming the sub with posts"

Kuzco nods.

Kinaed asks of Kuzco, "Were you rewarded for that?"

Kinaed nods at ToffeeApples.

Kitty trails off, "Is there a way people with matchmaking hooks are supposed to let you know to get that QP, or are you just gonna... look"

Kinaed claims to Kitty, "When a match is rolled, your target's hooks are presented. Beyond that, the victim of the hook is not alerted at all."

Lissa claims, "Thats right...I was supposed to do matching making hooks."

Lissa sighs.

Kinaed says, "Okay, I... have to put everyone back. Plans today. And I have some awarding to do for all of you who set up your RP hooks and have active characters. :)"

Kinaed pontificates, "Have a great week - and see you next week!"

• Information