Log of OOC Meeting - 1/05/19

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Starstarfish
2018 Cookery Contest Winner!
2018 Cookery Contest Winner!
Discord Handle: Starstarfish#4572

Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:58 pm

Niamh states, "Okay so! Staff updates. This is awkward. I wrote a very beta-version Maiming Spec and did the usual stuff. Testing and documenting code changes was a bigger focus than usual for me this week, just because we've got a lot of things either wonky and in need of testing/retesting/more testing or new."

Niamh claims, "Oh! Write POLCA Guide."

Niamh thinks.

Niamh states, "I think that's about it. The Southside fix was last week."

Starstarfish queries, "What was the Southside fix?"

Niamh claims, "...Oh, and if you have a player topic send me a tell. I'll make a list real quick."

Kuzco claims, "The only southside fix"

Kuzco states, "Is fire."

Niamh states to Starstarfish, "I got a typo note about an exit where it seemed like you were teleporting. You'd start on one side of the map and end up somewhere in the middle. I went insane and mapped it out vnum by vnum and found where the weirdness was."

Niamh states, "Long story short, it was definitely weird. Got fixed, and a missing section of the area got filled in/connected."

Starstarfish states, "Oh, huh, well there you go."

Niamh says, "South Rookery Road and Saint Francis Pass will be the "major" stuff, as far as noticeable things go. The rest was just mending odd exits."

Niamh states, "I think Kinaed did some policy this week, Temi put together a spec, and Azarial did his coding thing."

Niamh asks, "...So! How was RP this time? Good? Anything "shitting anyone"?"

Niamh waves to Azarial.

Azarial waves.

Tasker claims, "Good! Had some cool scenes with my guidlies recently. We could really do with a Grand Master though if anyone is considering spinning up a new character. (2GL for Knights)."

Niamh exclaims, "Nice!"

Viper states, "I meant to say that"

Kuzco declares, "Kirill's ST was good!"

Azarial states, "Be sure to recommend for it"

Kuzco says, "Already did"

Elysaveta nods.

Niamh says, "Did they ever."

Niamh grins.

Kirill states, "<3"

Kuzco declaims, "Also had Cataleya's wedding which was sweet, now comes the partying!"

Niamh declaims, "That's sounds great!"

Niamh states to Azarial, "I told 'em you did your coding thing this week, but if you have more specifics... I'm pretty confident this is going to be a short meeting anyhow."

Niamh coughs.

Starstarfish claims, "Uh ... hmm, it was a slower week for me than usual. I will say a thing for me is ... standardization of liquidation rumors or something like that. When a rumor vaguely sounds like it might be announcing a liquidation, it can cause a fair amount of worry/concern/confusion."

Kuzco nods.

Azarial says, "Mostly trying to get the prestige stuff in, I think. and asorted little stuff"

Kuzco says, "People might do things like remove support/subvert"

Niamh questions, "OOC confusion/worry/concern?"

Kuzco states, "Or call off assassins"

Niamh nods at Azarial.

Starstarfish states, "Or IC or both."

Kuzco nods.

Kirill claims, "I received several tells this week from people wanting to know whether I had liquidated. I was purposefully ambiguous to see what would happen and was amused by the responses."

Niamh says, "Would you mind explaining a little more? I don't think my brain is making the necessary connections."

Kirill states, "Ambiguous in the rumor."

Niamh nods at Kirill.

Starstarfish states, "I have to admit I got asked a lot like I'd be in the know about it, and ... there were various responses to the fact I didn't know."

Niamh states, ""I don't know" works."

Kirill nods.

Viper checks his death xp and decides liquidation is not in his best interest.

Niamh comforts Viper.

Niamh asks, "I might not be getting it in my extremely low-caffeine state, so to clarify: You don't like ambigous rumors because people send you tells about them. Yay/nay?"

Niamh squints.

Kuzco states, "I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing for people not to know"

Kirill says, "Who are you asking? 'Cause I'm not complaining."

Kuzco states, "And I think Kirill played it right"

Niamh claims, "Starstarfish, I think. If that was the original mentioner."

Kuzco trails off, "We are just... not used to it and we make ooc conclusions given that a departure rumor = liquidation"

Niamh claims, "Ahh. Gotcha."

Starstarfish says, "Yeah, I think that was a thing. Also there were three sort of rumors like that all made at the same time."

Niamh nods.

Starstarfish claims, "So it became like a perfect 'What's going on' sort of storm."

Niamh states, "Always good to keep in mind rumors are IC and almost never factual. Just put some separation where you can."

Kuzco says, "Yeah and there are certain expectations and protocols regarding liquidation, which essentially is an ooc code mechanic for an IC event"

Viper claims, "Fake news"

Niamh salutes Viper.

Kuzco trails off, "So people... get wary"

Kirill says, "I would treat it all IC."

Niamh claims, "Yep yep. It's not a pboard, it's a rumor. The more stuff that gets treated IC the more fun folks tend to have across the board."

Kuzco declares to Kirill, "Oh I totally did! "

Kuzco says, "Just saying that there are ooc things that happen with liquidations"

Niamh questions to Kuzco, "Just something where you saw it and thought "Aw, I hope he's not liquidating"?"

Kuzco says to Niamh, "Oh yeah I had to call off the hit"

Niamh grins.

Kirill chuckles.

Viper states, "I have two things. Firstly, I'm noticing everyone has prestige now, or access to it. I think it could be cool if crazy old characters like myself, or Safir, or anyone else just insanely old (This guy has been here 25 TI years!!) got a boost for like society or something."

Kuzco wonders, "Like, is there a way to know if a character has left vs has liquidated, since ICly both appear to be "has left"? Does it matter?"

Niamh claims, "Doesn't matter on the IC end, but on the OOC end I think we added in an autolist toggle for the folks who tend to be bothered by other players liquidating. One sec"

Kuzco nods.

Niamh finishes abruptly, "Tested it today and found it wasn't working, but changes don't usually stay on bugs for long once testing has started. If you want to set the toggle in preparation it's - autoliq"

Kuzco looks at Viper: "sorry man, didn't mean to delay your topic2

Niamh states, "It'll send out a little notification like it does when a newbie creates."

Viper says, "Secondly, I'm still not currently like up to speed on ST stuff, but it would be cool to combine the prestige stuff with ST plot lines too. Instead of just organizing an event, it would feel more gripping to have an NPC from the ST approach your character IG to pull them into the quest. I don't know how in depth prestige will be, but like having different areas that make you prestigious that makes sense for NPC to approach you."

Niamh claims to Viper, "It does, in a sense! Prestige we classified as something noble-specific, and society is your average non-special-blooded joe."

Niamh says, "Right now they basically earn the same way. I think we have a note on our Staff meeting list to discuss age as a society-builder."

Niamh states to Viper, "That's an interesting thought. I -think- if I'm understanding it correctly, this would be doable by the player running the ST looking at your helpinfo."

Viper states, "Yes."

Viper says, "I see lots of ST's being ran, but it feels like... Heres the event, come and do it."

Kirill claims, "I've approached specific people for STs before, based on whether or not I needed their permission or they were central to the ST. Really depends on the ST."

Niamh says, "Confirmed age is on the list of discussion topics for prestige building."

Niamh nods at Kirill.

Kirill claims, "Usually I do it OOCly in order to make sure they can attend, since these things require OOC coordination."

Viper says, "I understand."

Viper says, "It just speaks another volume if I got approached by a character who requested me specifically. It's more intimate. Again, I'm speaking on inexperience as well, so I could just be blowing smoke."

Niamh states, "Depends on the ST and the preferences of the person designing and hosting it, for sure. It's a good thought either way and could serve as a hook to anyone considering getting into the ST game but uncertain how to start one."

Niamh says, "Expert level run-on sentence."

Niamh bangs head against wall.

Viper states, "But yeah, that's all I had. Also, I don't eat people so you can RP with this dirty savage anytime."

Viper wiggles his toosh.

Niamh exclaims, "Thanks for bringing up the topic! (And he does eat people)"

Viper claims, "Shhhhhhh"

Niamh trails off, "Well, we have a lot of time left and I think we exhausted the standard stuff..."

Viper hefts a massive war axe and rests it on his shoulder.

Niamh declaims, "Anything anyone wants to chat about? Or I can put you back into the game. Either way!"

Starstarfish says, "I have a thing if I can figure out how to word it."

Kuzco says, "Viper lies, he eats."

Viper says, "I admittedly had to take a break when I ate someone as Hillbeast."

Niamh sputters.

Starstarfish states, "Whew."

Niamh peers at Starstarfish

Kuzco coughs discreetely, looking at the roof.

The wind blows from somewhere. [Kuzco]

Crickets chirp... [Niamh]

Niamh puts a box of Thief Skill Overhauls in 'MEKA' on the right leg, accentuating the hips with stripes.

Niamh puts the Maiming Spec in 'MEKA' on the right leg, accentuating the hips with stripes.

Cheeky says, "No pressure, though."

Tasker says, "Alright, you're all under arrest. "

Cheeky finishes her note.

Kirill puts a lariat necklace holding a delicately detailed bronze lyre in an elegant suede satchel bearing several pockets and clasps.

Starstarfish states, "Hmm, mine is about organizing things or attempting to organize them. IE - sending pboards to try and find up meet up times for 'stuff' that might need to occur before other 'stuff' and sometimes folks don't respond one way or the other. So things might be put on hold waiting or times set aside that could otherwise be used. So ... maybe a request or thought about answering."

Kirill says, "I expected more newbs from Reddit this weekend."

Niamh nods at Starstarfish.

Kuzco claims, "... okay, say that slowly for us blunt knives."

Kuzco queries, "You want people to respond to pboards?"

Niamh says, "Always good to respond to folks when they pboard trying to set something up, even if it's a refusal. Refusals can be hard to give, but it's a lot more polite than leaving somebody hanging unsure what's going to happen."

Niamh says, "If I understood the issue correctly, that is."

Starstarfish nods at Niamh.

Kirill states, "If someone tries to schedule something with me via pboard and I haven't heard from them ICly by mail or messenger first, I usually tell them to try those means. It's not an outright refusal, but more like a nudge in my preferred direction."

Niamh nods at Kirill.

Niamh says, "Totally reasonable."

Cheeky claims, "I'd like to piggyback on this to encourage responses IC too, yes."

Niamh claims, "I think the issue being described is more uhh... ghosting. I think."

Niamh states, "MUD Ghosting. We're all kinds of modern around here."

Kuzco states, "I do not like when people don't answer my ellaborate mail, but I treat it ICly"

Kuzco says, "I once even transferred silver to some person in case paying for the mail delivery was the problem"

Starstarfish queries, "Hmm, can I answer about that idea?"

Niamh says, "Everybody has their own playstyle and set of preferences. Being IC is probably best whenever possible, even if it's more inconvenient, but for the folks who tend to organize OOC, sounds like just a "Lets do this IC!" would cover it. Just not good to leave somebody wondering."

Niamh claims to Kuzco, "That is so deliciously passive aggressive, I love it."

Cheeky states, "There is something of a deep... trend of not responding to IC letters that I believe is connected, and I know has caused friction IC and OOC in the past."

Niamh claims, "I'd say folks should feel totally free to take a lack of IC response to IC contact very IC."

Niamh says, "But that might be drifting into policyland, which isn't my thing."

Viper says, "If you need a response you can visit me and I will cook you."

Viper claims, "..cook FOR you"

Kuzco states, "I do that a lot"

Starstarfish muses, "Sometimes I reach out to coordinate to see if X number of people can't/won't participate is RPing about this worth it?"

Kuzco says, "I also sent someone to the physicians for drinking too much water (instead of buying coded food)"

Niamh rofls at Kuzco.

Kirill grins.

Kuzco declares, "I will also make rumors about it. Not mailing me? OH GOD THERE IS A KINGDOM WIDE INK SHORTAGE! REVOLT!"

Cheeky states, "I've had some success with setting deadlines for responses and moving forward after that point."

Niamh nods at Cheeky.

Cheeky says, "That way there's a paper trail and clear expectations."

Kirill states, "Smart."

Starstarfish nods.

Niamh states, "Here's a question for you lot while you're still captive:"

Kuzco nods at Cheeky.

Viper states, "Yes."

Starstarfish panics.

Niamh says, "Would you consider it invasive or fun for the occasional non-holiday event to take place? A pile-up of Merchant carts at the city gate, a demon shows up at the tavern, so on and so forth. Not those specifically, but you get what I mean."

Tasker wonders, "DEMONS?"

Tasker says, "Always could do with more demons. Demons are wicked cool."

Cheeky claims, "I would say it depends on what PCs are up to."

Elysaveta says, "I think it would be fun. Sometimes RP can use a little shake-up. And it can inspire more IC stuff between players too."

Niamh claims, "Just little to moderate things that animate the world a bit. I think-- what Calanthe said. Timing is important. If it's smack dab in the middle of a long-planned meeting or scene, I suspect I'd be dead irl"

Cheeky grins.

Niamh ahems.

Cheeky states, "I think the staff-run events have been great but as a player, I confess I've sometimes felt a bit of the wind taken out of my sales."

Niamh nods.

Kuzco says, "I would sell my troubadours as slaves to get that rp"

Kuzco states, "... again."

Cheeky claims, "Simply because I feel staff have better tools at their disposal so their stuff is awesome."

Niamh states, "We can cut back on those if they're getting in the way of player-orchestrated things."

Niamh nods at Cheeky.

Cheeky claims, "Also, sails. Though sales kind of works too."

Kuzco says, "I did like when I was new, that Takta and Elzenn would throw these RP balls to the pbase"
Niamh grins.

Elysaveta states, "Players are usually an important part of the events, I've noticed. Like the last Spring Awakening event."

Kirill says, "I liked last year's Spring Awakening thing because it was there for a whole week and people could do their own events while it happened. That was pretty cool and inspired a lot of RP -- enabled things."

Starstarfish claims, "I personally think it would be fun. I think when there isn't a "common problem" for people to work towards like ... social glue falls apart and what fills the gap is a lot of interpersonal drama. Or people feel like "stuff isn't happening" ... I think the Festival grounds were awesome for example, and having that kind of stuff for the holidays provides a lot of fodder."

Niamh states to Elysaveta, "That was the hope. That we could open a spot, and let people do what people do."

Cheeky states, "Yes, I don't want my commentary to sound like I'm not appreciative."

Elysaveta states, "Players really did all the events, the staff just provided the place to do so and some fun things to buy."

Niamh states to Cheeky, "You don't sound unappreciative! I get what you mean."

Niamh nods at Elysaveta.

Cheeky says, "I enjoyed the spring festival extra, too, because that involved coordinating with the players."

Viper claims, "I want more stuff like that."

Viper claims, "Random, evil STAFF ran stuff."

Viper trails off, "You guys get to have fun with us... sheesh... lol"

Niamh claims, "Lets seee.."

Kirill states, "I would like to see someone besides me running an ST, so I can be a participant. >_>"

Cheeky states, "So I am for staff-run events *occasionally*."

Cheeky states, "I think they bring a certain spice that PCs can't manage alone."

Cheeky states, "But too much of it and we'll probably begin to expect them."

Elysaveta says, "I'm not sure if PC mages can summon demons to run amok like that, I am a mage newb."

Niamh says, "Take-away from the topic: Timing is definitely important, and for holiday events that players might be planning something for, ask to coordinate."

Tasker asks, "YOU'RE A WHAT?"

Viper says, "Or maybe the staff notices it runs shorter than usual"

Starstarfish claims, "Yeah, having the new areas was nice."

Elysaveta declares, "Someone who hasn't played a mage character in YEARS. We couldn't summon demons with things then!"

Kuzco says, "Better not to discuss that here"

Viper claims, "I dunno, I loved the great staff ran events. The mage invasion, the great war, all that was incredible. And inclusive. I think that is big, feeling included somehow, not just there by coincidence."

Cheeky nods.

Niamh nods at Viper.

Elysaveta nods.

Kuzco says, "I gotta say the Asglen Crisis was some of the best stuff here in years"

Cheeky states, "I'd still like that to be in the hands of players a bit more, if that makes sense."

Niamh states, "Those were before my time, but I've always loved reading about them."

Cheeky states, "I think a lot of the memorable, epic events from the past have been gilded by the passage of time."

Tasker states, "Totes. Loved the Asglen crisis. I did join TI just about as the white flame finished, and I'd always read about it and see cool IC lore left around and about. "

Cheeky says, "But having something big and meaty to look forward to (or avoid.. ahem) once in a while helps with keeping the game feel like it's making progress."

Elysaveta claims, "I do think judicious staff events are a good thing."

Niamh nods.

Niamh claims, "Thanks, guys. I've been mulling the thought around, it's ridiculously valuable to get feedback on it."

Viper claims, "It makes TI feel alive.."

Niamh claims, "...Oh my god we made it the full hour."

INFO: Nalia has just created!

Viper claims, "There's often nights I will log in, and just sit there, no RP, typing where and who every fifteen minutes before I log out. I'm used to it being a Charali and RPly being looked at as repulsive or what not, but if there was a major event looming over people's heads, they'd be actively doing more even during those hours. At least, that's my thoughts."

Niamh nods.

Cheeky claims, "Not asking to hold people captive to discuss this but I'd love to hear feedback from players about ways they think their fellows could spice up the game world, generally."

Kirill says, "Depends on whether there are things to do/discuss, I'd imagine."

Niamh asks, "Everybody fine with staying to dig into that a bit?"

Cheeky states, "Events are fantastic, both staff and player run, but they can be exhausting too and we only have so many resources for it."

Kuzco states, "I have some time"

Emily nods.

Viper trails off, "What you're asking is for people to be more antagonistic. This game has always had a strong REACTIVE pbase, not a PROACTIVE. Proactive people get burned, and killed, quickly..."

Cheeky says, "Could be."

Cheeky states, "But I think there's a lot of antagonism that can be explored that doesn't have to end in maimings or death, personally."

Cheeky says, "One of the largest reasons I push for expanding the prestige/IP systems to include even peons is because I think social battles are a good middle ground for PvP."

Cheeky claims, "That is, redemption stories are great."

Tasker says, "I've always been of the mind of, if people did communicate more, more antagonism would happen. For examine, agree beforehand that nobody is actually going to die, perhaps. Then people are more willing to actually put themselves at risk. Something like that."

Viper states, "This also will fall to us allowing them to victimize, versus capturing them immediately and sending them in for review. Maybe you're too slow RP wise and they get away? There's a give and take."

Cheeky says, "Picking a fight with someone and losing can be pretty fun if you just get your name dragged through the mud and you have to crawl back up to be king of the hill again."

Cheeky claims, "Vs. oh no I am dead."

Kuzco says, "I remember some people did this"

Kuzco states, "Purposedly, oocly, let mages/thieves escape"

Tasker states, "Whenever I'm arresting someone or otherwise doing Knight stuff, I try to open up as many avenues of realistic escape as possible."

Tasker sneezes loudly.

Tasker states, "BLESS ME"

Kuzco claims, "By bad luck, or whatever, not by IC design"

Niamh claims, "That's a totally okay choice for a lawful type to make. Mage types too, when they have a victim in their clutches."

Niamh states, "I'd go beyond okay to 'fantastic choice.'"

Cheeky claims, "On the mechanical side of things, I think an in-game OOC calendar would help IMMENSELY."

Kuzco pontificates, "I even let people who don't tip my performances live!... most times!"

Cheeky nods at Niamh.

Niamh exclaims, "Yeah! (he doesn't)"

say The difficulty is that the reaction to that choice is not always ... positive.

Starstarfish says, "The difficulty is that the reaction to that choice is not always ... positive."

Niamh claims, "You need to be prepared and capable of accepting that the IC reaction will be negative, for sure."

Starstarfish says, "Sometimes the OOC reaction is negative as well."

Viper states, "Plus, it invites people to continue to want to do stuff that drives the conflict. Conflict is what we want, what we thrive on. As a TV Writer in real life its the only important thing in every script we write... conflict."

Niamh states, "And that's why we coded ignore."

Niamh grins.

Niamh nods at Viper.

Niamh states, "Pardon my language, but sometimes you just need to work on your 'don't give a frak' and do what makes for the best story, caring not at all about how so and so will feel about it OOC."

Viper trails off, "That too..."

Kuzco claims, "Some people are too afraid to lose, too stuck to their chars, and will cut off some major fun because of it. It's understandable, but not always the best."

Kuzco nods at Niamh.

Cheeky nods.

Tasker claims, "You've been around Kinaed too much Niamh"

Cheeky queries, "I fall in that category. So are there tips for how to dip a toe into IDGAF waters?"

Viper trails off, "Some people are so attached to their one of 9 characters they create through the year, but raise all hell when that character is facing death IC... it's like... I know you were gonna liquidate in about three months..."

Kuzco looks at Cheeky

Niamh states, "There's nothing truly at stake here. We're pretending to be wizards and people who don't like wizards much. There's honestly no reason not to make the best story possible, because none of this is going to impact something genuinely important."

Kuzco murmurs: "What Niamh said. Also start small, that's what I did"

Niamh states, "I hope that makes sense and doesn't sound horrible. It's just the mindset I try to use, becuase I am downright terrible at conflict."

Kuzco says, "The rush of fun will make you more of an addict than sweet, sweet cocaine"

Viper claims, "It does."

Kuzco says, "Realise that losing can be fun, and you can roll in with the punches. That it can be memorable and meaningful and will impact others a lot."

Niamh says, "Definitely."

Niamh nodnods.

Kuzco states, "Much better than locking yourself in your house having sex/pooling skills alone while your bank account grows"

Niamh states, "Easier said than done, which I know firsthand. But a good thing to aspire to."

Starstarfish asks, "Can I make a suggestion?"

Kuzco wipes some conflict cocaine from his nose.

Azarial muses, "Prepare your monologue before hand, so you're never surprised by failure in your plots?"

Cheeky grins at Azarial.

Kuzco nods at Azarial.

Viper states, "Haha"

Niamh snorts.

Starstarfish states, "Sometimes I feel like that could be helped by encouraging folks who bring stuff IC via the forums/meetings/policy and asking them to funnel the conflict IC."

Cheeky states, "My sweet spot is with conflict that's not dialed to 11, personally. Not every campaign should involve killing the red dragon because that gets tiresome quickly."

Niamh states, "Definitely. It's tough to keep saying 'handle it IC, handle it IC, handle it IC,' but we do it every meeting once or twice. We could probably stand to do it more."

Kuzco nods at Cheeky.

Niamh says, "That was to Starstarfish, rather than Cheeky."

Niamh nods at Cheeky.

Kuzco states, "I had some really fun conflict because I dressed as a noble and played dumb, then someone got really insisting and called in the Justiciar"

Niamh grins.

Kuzco says, "The stakes were LOW. The fun was HIGH."

Viper states, "...I mean, i've a rapsheet of conflict I used to bring to the table."

Viper states, "And i lived."

Niamh nods.

Kuzco states, "I remember someone put in a bounty to throw mud at Vicannia when she was wearing her new dress"

Kuzco says, "Not kill her or maim her or hex her, just throw mud"

Kuzco claims, "Or someome stole bottles which were laced with drugs"
Niamh laughs.

Kuzco claims, "Which means -- do remember that not every punishment retaliation has to be death/ruin"

Niamh claims, "If anyone is itching to get back, by the way - let me know! You're not actually captive."

Niamh nods at Kuzco.

Kuzco claims, "Dial it down. Maybe get them fined, beaten, berated. Bruise their egos. Subvert them. Blacklist them from the merchants. Start a rumor."

Elysaveta states, "Sometimes they'll just throw rotten tomatoes at you in the stocks."

Niamh says, "Sometimes punishment isn't even punishment, exactly, it's just pissing off somebody who happened to have enough clout to make your IC life difficult."

Niamh says, "And that can be sooo fun."

Cheeky nods.

Kuzco nods at Niamh.

Niamh muses, "On a scale of 1-10, who else is sickened by the description of the rotten tomato on here?"

Niamh eyes Elysaveta.

Kuzco states, "0"

Niamh states, "WHAT"

Cheeky claims, "I've not seen it. IT IS NOT AN INVITATION TO GET ME UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL."

Viper states, "I'd eat it"

Elysaveta claims, "Is there a rotten tomato item? I need to know this."

Niamh states, "At calanthe's phome load 100*rotten tomato"

Viper says, "Like an apple."

Niamh says, "There is! It's VILE."

Elysaveta now has plans.

Niamh queries, "Okay! I'm going to return everybody to the world. Before I do: Did I miss anybody with the OOC gift? And if you have any more thoughts or input on that last topic, feel free to send me a tell or pboard. Or maybe we could open a forum discussion about ways to kickstart conflict/middlegrounds?"

Viper straps his axe across his back.

Cheeky claims, "I just want to say to players who already stir up trouble at whatever level: I may not enjoy your particular approach to it, but I do appreciate the difficult job you've taken on, whether or not you did it because you enjoy that RP or you just know a game requires conflict to thrive."

Niamh smiles.

Niamh trails off, "Lift-off in 3...2...1..."

• Information