2018 Cookery Contest Winner!
2018 Cookery Contest Winner!
Discord Handle: Starstarfish#4572

Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:35 pm

Kinaed questions, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today?"

Kuzco claims, "Hmmm."

Kuzco states, "As usual I had something and I forgot."

Kinaed chuckles.

Kirill says, "I had something small."

Kinaed nods at Kirill.

Kinaed claims, "Got you on the list"

Starstarfish claims, "I have something I'd like to bring up or inquire about."

Kinaed nods at Starstarfish.

Kinaed says, "Got you"

Kinaed says, "Anyone else? If you have a topic registered, please pre-write it so that you're ready to go when called upon. Also, if you don't have a topic registered, but think of one, send me a tell. :) I'll get you on the list."

Kinaed muses to Virtusen, "I was just soliciting topics. Did you have anything you'd want to raise?"

Temi gives a thin, copper flask shaped like a monstrous, Magebane mask to Virtusen.

Virtusen says, "Nope, I'm good."

Kinaed nods at Virtusen.

Kinaed trails off, "Okay, with that..."

Kinaed claims, "Let's kick off Staff Updates - last week, I was mostly absent. I nominated Niamh to do my policy role. This week, I'm back! My conference is over."

Joske exclaims, "Wooh!"

Kinaed states, "On my desk - Turf Wars, Jail Automation. One day, a staff member is going to say to me, "Kinaed, why don't you knock off Turf Wars and Jail Automation" and I'll do it."

Kuzco nods.

Kinaed queries, "That's it for me. Az! Please update us?"

Azarial claims, "I have finished up plots, and am now giving 'write' a full rewrite because I am tired of trying to kludge something together out of a hack of a hack of a cludge on extra descriptions."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Kinaed has a quick look at changes.

Kinaed states, "Nothing here that strikes me as Big Stuff as opposed to Bug Fix."

Kinaed says, "It may have been announced last week, if so sorry to repeat, but some issues with taxes were resolved. Junk all.<item> was also restored relatively recently."

Kinaed says to Temi, "Okay, you're up. :)"

Temi says, "I got generics set-up on cloth bolts this week, which enabled me to also add some new vnums for regional cloth types and add those to the resource systems. I plan to do the same for gems relatively soon."

Kinaed states, "Oh, cool."

Temi states, "And some other assorted resource bits."

Hopeful gives a bit thumbs up!

Temi states, "And then get back to some more magecrafting updates, though of course the holidays may be impactful to my availability."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed says, "Thanks for all of that, Temi :)"

Kinaed states to Joske, "You're up. :)"

Joske clears his throat "Unfortunately my week hasn't seen much done, aside from the outline, or perhaps roadmap is a better term, for my plot posted so that other staff can give ideas and whatnot. Beyond that I've been busy with school-related matters so haven't had much time for TI this week." Finishes his update

Kinaed declaims, "I think that's it for staff updates this week :) Next - Player Heartbeat!"

Kinaed muses, "How was this week's RP? How was the game?"

Kuzco says, "It was pretty good, I'm getting back in the swing of Gling after a moment of losing wind in the sails."

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

Azarial states, "Just remember to stop after you're three sheets to the wind."

Elizabethany trails off, "Goes well so far... getting excited for my big thing, which hopefully won't take tooo long to prepare"

Kinaed smiles at Elizabethany.

Kirill claims, "I am excited about Elizabethany's big thing. We need more of those."

Starstarfish claims, "I've had some interesting RP this week, the ST was a good break from day-to-day things."

Kinaed asks of Elizabethany, "Is it an event?"

Kinaed smiles.

Niamh waves.

Kuzco says, "The ST was great."

Kinaed nods at Starstarfish.

Niamh trails off, "UNfashionably late..."

Kuzco claims to Niamh, "Hey dear."

Niamh waves.

Niamh states, "Heya."

Kinaed queries, "I'm glad to hear it - did everyone recommend the ST for their work?"

Elizabethany nods at Kinaed.

Elizabethany states, "A performance event"

Tasker says, "I MISSED THE HECKING PUMPKIN ST"

Starstarfish claims, "No pumpkins for you."

Kinaed says to Virtusen, "Thank you for running an event then. It's deeply appreciated."

Kinaed comforts Tasker.

Elysaveta claims, "It had lots of sexy pumpkins."

Kinaed smiles.

Joske will worn the younglings to never trust a winking pumpkin

Kirill states, "I received one recommend for the ST."

Kinaed questions, "I'm glad everyone enjoyed the ST Event - who ran it, by the way?"

MrDowntempo claims, "Kirill did"

Elysaveta declares, "Kirill!"

Kinaed says to Kirill, "I may not have processed recommends yet."

Kinaed says, "But here's a reminder - if you attended Kirill's event and enjoyed it, please take a moment to recommend him."

Kaitlyn sighs and whimpers, having missed the event for IC reasons.

Kirill claims, "Not as many as I'd hoped, but I had a great time running it."

Kinaed comforts Kaitlyn.

Kuzco claims, "Oh, the only thing that pisses me off"

Kuzco says, "Is that I can't get polearm fighters willing to participate in an event"

Kinaed comforts Kuzco.

MrDowntempo says, "I missed it too, but cause I wasn't around at that hour"

Kinaed nods at MrDowntempo.

Tasker rattles a long spear with a steel head and a leather-bound mid grip

Kinaed claims, "Happens to us all."

Hopeful pats Kaitlyn on the head.

Kuzco says, "Just had one volunteer willing to basically learn it to teach others"

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

Starstarfish wonders, "Perhaps a pre-ST of some kind to teach folks?"

MrDowntempo claims, "Kuzco, I have some ranks"

Kinaed muses, "Is there anything about the game that's shitting anyone (that isn't already a OOC Chat Topic)?"

Kuzco claims, "Not even."

Hopeful states, "No complaints from me"

Kinaed smiles.

Kuzco claims, "Just remember that"

Hopeful claims, "Weeeeell"

Starstarfish states, "I admit that I felt ... mildly uh ... something during a scene during the week when something said at the last meeting was more or less repeated ICly."

Kuzco claims, "Subverts alone aren't actionable -- you can't bash someone for disliking you"

Hopeful claims, "Merchants Guild is a little bit of a problem, but I'm sure that's a topic coming up"

Kirill claims, "I hope everyone has put the Masquerade on their calendar for next weekend, because y'all are in for a treat."

Kuzco nods at Kirill.

Kinaed wonders to Starstarfish, "Oh? Was it taking OOC info ICly, or just expressing an opinion in the same vein?"

MrDowntempo says, "There was a prisoner that voided during a punishment scene and I don't think has been back. That was a bummer"

Kuzco declares, "And after this we have the magebane pub crawl!"

Kinaed nods at Hopeful.

Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

Kirill says, "Yes, and the pub crawl! I'll be there. :D"

Kinaed states to MrDowntempo, "I think I saw a staff board post about someone dropping off in the middle of RP. It's against our policies, particularly if we have reason to suspect it's RP Avoidance."

Starstarfish states, "Expression of an opinion in the same vein, but it can be a bit uncomfortable as now you aren't quite certain where the line between the IC opinion ends and the OOC opinion starts."

MrDowntempo states, "I've already got my costume made"

say That might just personally be a me thing, that I'm not certain.

Starstarfish states, "That might just personally be a me thing, that I'm not certain."

Kirill states, "I can't even remember what I had for breakfast, let alone what was said at last week's OOC chat."

Elysaveta queries, "I remember there was a doll?"

Elysaveta usually remembers the free stuff.

Temi claims, "Yes, there was orphan Reeve dolls."

Elysaveta nods.

Kinaed states, "Well, an opinion is something that is fluid and very dependent on the mind behind it. As much as we try to separate our IC and OOC personas, the same brain is still behind opinions. So, I don't know if I'd consider expressing an opinion heard OOCly ICly as crossover - but clearly taking information or attempting to leverage a strategy heard OOCly... those things are definitely against policy. For the opinion - I'd probably be guided on the context and impact. IE, if it's a problem, I'd want to read logs, etc."

Temi says, "I'm not sure what the topic in question was though"

Starstarfish nods.

Kirill claims, "I get that it's not always possible to go into specifics, but it's hard to offer advice when the problem is so vague."

Kinaed claims, "Anyway, if you remain concerned, please touch base with me after the chat. Meanwhile, yes - OOC Chats are definitely OOC, so we shouldn't see information, plans, etc from OOC Chat appearing in-game. And we should be circumspect about other things as well."

Kinaed nods at Kirill.

Kinaed wonders, "Niamh, thanks for coming :) Did you have an update for us?"

Niamh says, "Sure! This week was mostly just keeping up with the boards and a lot of real life holiday prep. Nothing real major on this end."

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed nods at Niamh.

Kinaed queries, "Alright then - we're at Player Topics. Our first one comes from the resident, beloved ST, Kirill. Won't you introduce us?"

Kinaed says, "... to your topic. Introduce us to your topic."

Kirill states, "Tuesday's ST was a lot of fun for me to run, but I've only received a single recommendation from the 9 or so players who participated. It's a little difficult for me to tell if people just aren't thinking about recommends or if they legitimately didn't have a good time. If it's a case of the latter, I wanted to invite feedback on what could be done differently: you can use the anonymous board to leave anonymous feedback, if that'd be more comfortable, or just shoot me a tell. Otherwise, recommendations are the best/preferred way to show your appreciation for what (if anything) I did do right."

Kirill claims, "I do put a lot of work into my STs, both prepping for them ahead of time and then wrapping them up after, so I want to be sure that it's time well spent and that most, if not all, participants leave the ST feeling good about the experience, even if their character met challenges or struggled along the way."

Kuzco nods at Kirill.

Temi states, "We certainly haven't heard anything negative from anyone"

Kirill says, "That's good! I'm still open to holding ST tutorials and workshops, too, if anyone's interested."

Elysaveta declaims, "It was a busy week for me, but recommendation is incoming!"

Starstarfish says, "I confess that sometimes my struggle is balancing what I want to say about the RP while still saying things in a manner that will get properly considered and rewarded. And ... how to do it in a way that doesn't come across as one of those resumes written with buzzwords thrown in."

Kinaed states to Starstarfish, "I think you're putting too much thought into it. So long as the recommend has substance more than "I like you!" or it's completely OOC, we usually let them past."

Kirill claims, "Yeah, I'm not looking for a uniquely worded essay; just whatever I did right, so I can keep doing it."

Kirill grins.

Starstarfish states, "Ah, well, there we go, understood."

Kirill declares to Kinaed, "That's it for me, thank you!"

Kinaed claims, "I think I may have the game remind players who have attended an ST to write a recommend for the ST a day or two later if they haven't already written one."

Temi states, "And if you want to pass along a positive message and don't want to deal with the recommend stuff yet, you're welcome to just tell them."

Starstarfish nods at Temi.

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed nods.

Kinaed asks, "Next topic - StarStar, you're on my list. Won't you please introduce us to your topic?"

Starstarfish states, "I get the idea that this might also come up at a later topic, but I'd like to discuss the current situation with the Merchant's Guild or perhaps more to the point ... discussing using the Gambit system as the way to take care of what seems to be a recurring OOC issue."

Kinaed claims, "We had a post on the Request Board from a Merchants Seeker about the Merchants too. However, we have recently placed a new Grand Magnate, so are not certain any problems will remain."

Kinaed wonders, "Perhaps if you can explain further what you mean - is your emphasis on the fact that there was a "poor GL" or that there's an issue with Gambiting them?"

Starstarfish states, "The issue more or less of needing to use IC resources and RP to fix the OOC issue of folks essentially not playing, really. "

Kinaed states, "Well, you don't have to."

Kinaed claims, "At least, not if the issue is an inactive GL"

Azarial says, "Inactivity is one of the biggest reasons a GL is removed, and most often the only one--which is what the system is designed for."

Temi states, "We will remove GLs that are inactive without it, just we won't take the initiative to do so quickly when people are content"

Virtusen states, "I mean, isn't it a running joke now that the Merchants can't keep a GL for more than a month :P"

Kinaed says, "But if people aren't satisfied, then you do, and the game is designed to allow players to make the value call of whether it's worth it to them"

Temi states, "All guilds have had a tough time keeping GLs at various times, and especially with new GLs, it takes a bit to figure out if they will stick or not"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Temi states, "The merchants have had some bad luck on that, and hopefully this new one will do better."

Kinaed claims, "I had a tell that I didn't quite understand, but someone said they'd like to point out 'the issue of three different GMs who appealed to different degrees to OOC feelings when gambited""

Temi states, "I'm not sure I completely follow, but I know Jaide did mention she felt overwhelmed by the role when the gambit came up last week at OOC chat"

Kinaed states, "Ahh, apparently that meant - a GM threatened to quit the game if ousted, then the next two had sad OOC stories about it that they felt was appropriate to share."

Kinaed claims, "I've got a lot of tells flying at me."

Kirill says, "I didn't take Jaide's OOC input last week to be some kind of emotional appeal."

Temi nods in agreement.

Kuzco questions to Kinaed, "We love you alright!?"

Kirill says, "GLing is hard, and often overwhelming work."

Kuzco claims, "Phew. Yes it is."

Elysaveta says, "I don't think I'm familiar with those examples, but GLing can be hard, for sure."

Starstarfish claims, "Yes, it is, but the difficulty IMHO is that seems to be kind of ... a developing trend."

Kinaed states, "I'm sorry, but the OOC Chat is about discussing things as a group, if that's okay. Please find a way to bring up your concerns to the group, even if it means stripping names off, taking a step back, and discussing a problem from a high level."

Hopeful claims, "I've been thinking about taking the Magnate position. Hope's still an apprentice but....Ardan can't do it all himself."

Azarial states, "Just what makes GLing hard? I have had no firm answers that make sense."

MrDowntempo claims, "The sheer amount of work"

Hopeful states, "I think trying to organize any group or make deals is a difficult thing, and there's a lot of it"

Starstarfish claims, "People's OOC expectations on your time."

Niamh nods.

Elysaveta says, "Personally? A lack of time, yeah, and the amount of work."

Kuzco states to Azarial, "I'll get on it later :)"

Kirill states, "In the Grand Magnate's case, it's very time consuming, and a lot of people want to meet or expect quick answers to their letters. It's a lot to keep up with."

Kinaed nods at Kirill.

Niamh claims, "GLing can be extremely taxing, for sure."

Starstarfish says, "People feeling you should be their sole or main source of entertainment or RP."

Azarial says, "Mail handling, okay, that makes sense."

Elysaveta states, "Others would probably have less of an issue with that then me."

Kuzco claims, "I just wish people would be more hmmm, more ambigous when they have ooc problems"

Kinaed says, "Being a GL is, in may ways thankless. It takes a certain personality to want the responsibility."

Niamh nods at Kinaed.

Cheeky says, "I would suggest offering Ardan support and giving him a bit of time to settle in. He may have ideas and plans for how he wants to run things but I'm sure knowing he has others in the guild ready to help out would be a great help."

Elysaveta says, "And you do end up taking on everyone's negative feelings about the guild, sometimes, which can be a bit not fun."

Kuzco states, ""Don't arrest/subvert/rob/crush me I'm withdrawing from heroine" vs "Hey sorry I'm unfocused, I have ooc issues going on""

Kirill claims, "When someone reaches out to you and you're the GM, it's because they want something. That can be pretty tough, for a player. Doesn't leave a lot of time and energy for personal development when you're attending to everyone else's immediate needs."

Kinaed claims, "That's okay, because there are associated benefits, even if they're not thanks. That said, it may take time for the right people to trickle up and settle in."

Elysaveta nods at Kirill.

Kinaed nods at Kirill.

Niamh muses to Kuzco, "Ergh. Did somebody do that, for real?"

Starstarfish claims, "Yes more than once."

Kuzco says to Niamh, "Indeed."

Starstarfish states, "More than once people have openly said on the GL chat that if they were subverted/negative things happened they would liquidate."

Niamh states, "I'd recommend reporting them by name for OOC pressure, as the OOC meeting doesn't tend to do much but apply a different kind of OOC pressure, and not always to the right parties."

Cheeky nods in agreement with Niamh.

Kuzco nods.

Kuzco says, "Understood."

Azarial states, "Glt can be easily removed in that case."

Kuzco states, "Sometimes I feel they just dance beneath the 'report threshold'"

Kinaed states, "See, to me, 'I'll liquidate if I don't get what I want' says 'We'd better get you out of there because you're def not the right person, and if you liquidate/leave, it's not really a loss.'"

Niamh says, "Don't put up with that, seriously. :/ Shouldn't need to deal with it to do what you would do IC."

Kuzco states to Azarial, "Glt isn't the problem :)"

Niamh swats Azarial.

Starstarfish claims, "They'll just say it somewhere else, Az."

Kuzco nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed claims, "I know I'm a bit of a jerk, but that's genuinely the way I feel when I see that sort of thing."

Kuzco claims to Kinaed, "Yeah."

Azarial claims, "It;s a non-consensual game. bad things happen. wipe your face and reroll when you get character on yourself."

Cheeky states, "It might feel weird or socially unacceptable to be a 'tattle tale' but I try to consider it like building a paper trail, documnenting what may or may not actually be a problem."

Temi says, "That's the automatic feel I get too.. and maybe I'm more of a jerk than I used to be, but.."

Temi grins.

Tasker interjects, "Still looking to see if anyone would be interested in apping into a Grand Master role! Knights 2GL."

Niamh nods at Cheeky.

Kirill states, "If nothing else, staff can step in and offer a gentle nudge in the right direction -- even if it's not a full on policy case."

Kinaed nods at Cheeky.

Kinaed nods at Kirill.

Temi nods.

Kuzco says, "Tasker I dunno GM but I can deffo be your master ;)"

Cheeky states, "It gives staff and particularly Policy the information they need to make the decisions we shouldn't need to concern ourselves with."

Niamh states, "Trying to apply ambiguous pressure at the OOC meeting doesn't seem to do much for the problem. Taking the reins on reporting them to Kinaed directly will."

Tasker says, "U can sod off Kuzco"

Kuzco laughs.

Kirill grins.

Kinaed says, "Okay, so something I addressed in tells that I want to share with the group at large."

Niamh states, "Kuzco vs. Tasker, fite."

Tasker bares her sword.

Elysaveta asks, "Winner takes all?"

Azarial readies her polearm.

Azarial claims, "If combat spam starts, i'm cleaning it up."

Kuzco states, "Whiops"

Kuzco says, "Sorry"

Elysaveta declaims, "This is what happens when you give everyone beer!"

Niamh swats Azarial harder.

Hopeful declaims to Elysaveta, "There's nothing in here!"

Kuzco claims, "Anyways, yeah, please don't make people feel deliberatedly ooc guilty."

Kinaed claims, "I was asked if a GL is ousted, can they be immediately re-instated on an alt or the same character. It was raised that apparently an ousted GL is ear-marked for the 2nd GL role. The answer is that staff will not place an ousted GL into the same role for (I think we agreed 6 or maybe 3 OOC months - I can't recall), but a primary GL can call the shots on who their 2nd GL is, and we'd expect if people didn't like it, they'd ICly have to accept the consequences of that sort of decision."

Kuzco nods.

Kirill says, "That was my understanding of that, too."

Hopeful gets a pair of simple white wool gloves from a sturdy little four-wheeled wagon, built low to the ground.

Kinaed says, "Also, I need to read everyhting people said while I was typing that."

Kuzco laughs.

Niamh states, "Recap: Staff tried to get Kuzco and Tasker to fight to the death."

Starstarfish wonders, "Doesn't that potentially set up a situation though where an endless group of friends can just keep letting one or the other back as GLs despite the Gambit procedure?"

Kinaed states, "We can potentially place a NO_GL flag on ousted GLs for 3 or 6 OOC months, but I'd want player support in that decision."

Kuzco nods.

Kirill claims, "It might be good to have the specifics in the helpfile if they aren't already."

Kinaed states to Starstarfish, "Sure, but people need to fight nepotism if they care about it."

Kuzco claims, "Or plant temujil and call the reeves."

Elysaveta muses, "I guess I haven't really seen that happen much IC though?"
Kinaed nods at Kuzco.

Kinaed claims, "TI is a corrupt environment ICly."

Kinaed nods at Elysaveta.

Elysaveta claims, "Admittedly, only the Merchants seem to be having gambits lately."

Virtusen says, "More and more it seems that way oocly as well, which I think is the issue the merchants have"

Kinaed nods at Elysaveta.

Azarial questions, "Oocly how?"

Kinaed claims, "I missed a pretty big section of text earlier, but I'll read it after. Sorry if I've missed something you've said."

Joske trails off, "Gambits are a system initiated by players... so if they are having alot of oustings and gambits... well it's player driven"

Kinaed nods at Joske.

Kuzco claims, "Political instability works like that."

Joske nods

Kuzco states, "New people don't try to consolidate their power."

Kinaed claims, "I have heard that TI's OOC Drama was recently on the rise. I hope that's not the case."

Hopeful states, "Well, I'm heartened by the fact that the Merchants' Guild got together to try to discuss our problems, and we came to some general agreements."

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed nods at Hopeful.

Kinaed queries, "ICly, I hope?"

Hopeful hangs her head. "OOCly."

Tasker sneezes loudly.

Hopeful claims, "Bless you"

Niamh points at Tasker and laughs.

Tasker claims, "WHAT"

Kinaed says, "Yes, I think it'd be best to meet ICly whenever possible. OOCly is a bit too strategic and kind of what we'd prefer guilds didn't do without a staff mediator or something."

Kinaed says, "But I'm glad the Merchants players are seeing progress and happier at the moment."

Starstarfish claims, "I would say one issue that would help, maybe not GLs, but in general ... is with purchase silver phased out, raising crafting skills, especially those most highly sought can be really, really expensive for new players/chars to break into versus really established chars. I wish there was a way to raise skills for crafts without endless spamming sort of the way that combat has, I wonder if that might not help some more Merchants feel more confident to compete against older chars."

Hopeful says, "Oh okay! Well, I said that in order to make some reassurances about OOC drama."

Hopeful nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed nods at Hopeful.

Hopeful thinks there's something in that.

Joske states, "If you teach your skill to another, you also will pool that skill while teaching. So even if you aren't high leveled, you benefit from teaching at lower levels"

Kirill muses, "Ask those older chars to teach you?"

Kinaed states, "I appreciate it, and I'm not upset. I'm just expressing the opinion that if we tackle things OOCly, it becomes the standard to address things OOCly, and actually ultimately plays into OOC drama/playing the game."

Hopeful claims, "That's right!! Teaching is really good. Gotta get more teaching sessions together"

Kinaed nods at Kirill.

Starstarfish claims, "Some of them won't as rightly so ICly see it as creating their own competition."

Kinaed says, "Okay, we're getting towards the top of the hour, and it's Kuzco's turn."

Kuzco claims, "As players retire the overall max level for any skill lowers. This was very true for the troubs when I took over."

Kuzco says, "I would like to ask staff to reconsider reopening the clothing section of the Almshouse; as it stands we have only one known tailor who is absolutely swamped with a screeching tidal wave of orders, and she is around mostly to plug the tailor hole. I've been trying to get a new outfit for three months. Specially with Yule coming up. The almshouse can be shrunk again once balance to the Force is retored."

Kuzco exclaims, "Of the auction house I meant!!!"

Joske says, "Empena then that is a problem they are creating, and thus an ic issue versus ooc issue"

Kuzco facepalms handsomely.

Kinaed says to Kuzco, "I'll add that to Staff Talking points and get back to you. Thanks for alerting us to the problem."

Niamh says, "We closed it down by player request. Folks were pretty convinced it was the reason we didn't have crafters making money. :("

Elysaveta is all for more tailorsclothes.

Kuzco nods at Kinaed.

Kuzco nods at Niamh.

Kinaed grins at Niamh.

Niamh coughs.

Kinaed says, "I'm sure we can find a decent in-between."

Kuzco states to Niamh, "Now we have no clothes crafters at all :("

Temi says, "Not having it does increase the ability of a new crafter to come in and make themself successful."

Hopeful declares, "I'm gonna try and announce Hope's opening up lots of availability!"

Hopeful declaims, "For um! Tailoring, that is"

Kuzco says, "PLEASE."

Kinaed states, "Awesome :)"

Starstarfish says, "Yes, but it does help cover gaps when folks go inactive et al."

Kirill says, "Seems like a great opportunity for up and coming tailors, imo."

Hopeful claims, "I'm pretty fast at tooling, so I should be able to get orders out quick enough"

Kuzco states, "PLEASE."

Hopeful says, "Also low costs "

Starstarfish asks, "Did the anonymous topic get mentioned or was that one of the tells?"

Kinaed states, "It was the same topic as yours, StarStar."

Starstarfish nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed states, "I thought you pretty much covered it."

Kinaed says, "I'll check it really quick to see if there was any focus we didn't touch on."

Kinaed claims, "Nothing unresolved in it, I don't think."

Kinaed states, "Okay, we're at the top of the hour. Thank you everyone, for your time and willingness to tell us what is on your mind."

Hopeful exclaims, "Thank YOU!"

Kirill waves.

Kinaed says, "Please have a wonderful week, and we'll hopefully see everyone again next OOC Chat. :)"

Kuzco turns on some emergency flares and screams: "Vote on link sites recommend each other tip your bards!"

Kinaed waves.

Niamh declares, "<3!"

• Information