DeadHandsome

Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:13 pm

Temi claims, "Have to share the love around a little."

Temi grins.

Kinaed queries, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today?"

Kinaed states, "Note that I've put down the people who have already requested."

Kinaed claims, "If you have a topic, please pre-type it so that you're ready to drop it in when called upon."

Kinaed claims, "Right now, the list is, Miguello, Anonymous, Prisca, Theia (in case I missed anyone earlier)"

Theodora claims, "I have a quick thing if there's time."

Kinaed nods at Theodora.

Kinaed says, "Got you. :)"

Kinaed claims, "Okay, I'll assume that's it for now - but if anyone comes up with anything, let me
know. Kicking off Staff Updates."

Kinaed says, "I haven't actually done a lot this week, it's been a busy one for me. I did, the week
prior or so, write up the Warrant spec that you see on the floor here. Please feel free to grab it,
have a read, and send me any thoughts/ideas/concerns via Personal Board to Staff."

Asvaldr gets Warrant Update Spec.

Kinaed claims, "On my desk: Forum sorting, Jail Automation."

Kinaed states, "That's it for me. Azarial, your update is next. :)"

Azarial claims, "I've been working at the bug board; mostly typos and minor things this week. I've
been digging into the liquidation polca otherwise."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Asvaldr asks, "Forum sorting?"

Prisca plays Carmen Sandiego 'The Warrant' sound effect.

Kinaed says, "Having a quick scan of changes - we fixed an Anonymous Board bug. We - something
Prisca asked me to do to make it clear which suggestions on the forums were approved and which
rejected - added promotion reminders for GLs... thank you GLs who were patient through the testing
of that. They only fire once per month now, and only if the player has been active for the last four
weeks and is about two months or more from prior promotion."

Kinaed claims to Temi, "You're up, I think :)"

Asvaldr wonders, "How does that work if they've reached max rank aside from guildleader ranks?"

Azarial states, "It ignores the upper half of the guild."

Kinaed states to Asvaldr, "We stop reminding when they reach rank 10 in the guild."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Asvaldr states, "Ah"

Temi states, "I've been working hard on the plots for the Baronial Council, which is coming to an
end tonight at midnight system time. It's still very close and either could win depending on what
people do or don't do today. So if you haven't done anything yet today, you could still get
involved. You don't have to put in tons of silver to make an impact on the ones that are close.
But, that all has been able to keep me quite busy. After today, I expect things to slow down a bit
again. Maybe a few event things for people to take part in, regarding the winner."

Temi states, "Not a whole lot else though."

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed claims, "I'm excited that we'll finally be opening Seneschal Bids and all of that quite soon
."

Temi nods in agreement.

Arkenn muses, "How do you tell which one is close to flipping sides Temi?"

Giles nods.

Ivar states, "I'm excited the Baronial Council stuff is coming to an end so the people being jerks
about it can stop being jerks."

Temi claims, "If they haven't announced, they are within ten of each other."

Theodora states, "I made a typo in my plot earlier, now I'm embarrassed. "

Asvaldr claims, "You can edit plots"

Arkenn says to Ivar, "That's... kind of a rude way to put it... I'm just excited it'll be over to
see who wins."

Temi claims, "And the more recently they announced, the closer together they were to start off -
though it could have changed with input from others too, and may not be close anymore."

Theia declares, "Long live the noble who wins! >_>'"

Edwin queries, "...sure?"

Asvaldr gives Roland 2 months before someone manages to kill him if he wins

Temi claims, "I'm sorry to hear that."

Kinaed claims, "I'd prefer rude isn't part of the OOC Chat. Let's discuss after and you can let
staff know what's on your mind."

Arkenn states to Ivar, "It's really rude to say, especially lets not just be rude without even
caring about it."

Temi states, "About the OOC rudeness stuff. Not the Roland getting killed. Entirely possible."

Arkenn claims, "I'm rude to Edwin ICly but he's a cool guy OOCly and I don't mind doing stuff with
him. The IC friction lets IC stuff happen."

Kinaed asks of Arkenn, "It takes two people to get into an argument. I've asked Ivar to share his
concerns after; you're welcome to meet with me to do the same if you have any, but let's keep the
animosity to a minimum here today please?"

Ivar says to Arkenn, "Has nothing to do with IC."

Ivar claims to Kinaed, "No prob."

Kinaed says, "Thank you, this can be uncomfortable for the rest of us and derail our meeting agenda
."

Giles states, "Well, for what it is worth, everyone has been perfectly nice to me OOCly -- and I
have had a great time with this plot, so thanks to all."

Kinaed smiles at Giles.

Kinaed claims, "I'm so glad to hear it."

Kinaed muses to Temi, "Anything further to add?"

Prisca gives Giles a thumbs up.

Temi states, "Nope, that's all I've had time for."

Temi grins at Kinaed.

Edwin claims, "IC conflicts are cool. I have had an awesome time since I've been here, even if my
face ends up on a mug."

Giles says, "If I voted wrong and get whacked or whatever, I'll still be happy."

Prisca wields a stout wooden tankard etched with a pair of angry profiles.

Prisca says to Edwin, "You can smack people with it too."

Prisca stops using a stout wooden tankard etched with a pair of angry profiles.

Kinaed pontificates, "I think that's it for Staff Updates. :) We have a decent list of Player Topics, so let's move on to Player Heartbeat!"

Arkenn states, "Good. I got a mug."

Prisca declares, "Pretty packed!"

Theia says, "Slow for me, but that's my own fault."

Temi says, "A mug of your mug."

Arkenn declares, "Yep yep!"

Marisa states, "I haven't been able to get in for much, but what I did have was nice."

Kinaed states, "I love the mug."

Edwin claims, "It's been great. A mug of my mug happened over some rage. Which was nice."

Asvaldr claims, "A bit hectic, worrisome, but overall enjoyable"

Arkenn says, "I loved causing the scene that led to the mug."

Miguello says, "I'm doing pretty great. I'm surprised how much RP I've gotten that isn't gl work my
face off rp."

Giles claims, "I've had a great time. I apologize that I have been under the weather here and there,
but everyone has been wonderful and the RP has been fun for me -- so thanks, all."

Kinaed smiles at Giles.

Arkenn says, "Bar brawls that pull in every person whose on grid to see whats going on. Good times."

Prisca says to Miguello, "That's still to come."

Miguello sighs at Prisca.

Kinaed queries, "Anything shitting anyone that they want staff to know about?"

Prisca asks of Giles, "Did you get your plots stuff figured out? Any suggestions on making it
easier?"

Arkenn claims, "I didn't get into enough bar brawls this week. Needed at least one more."

Kinaed grins at Arkenn.

say I just ate four hot and spicy burritos that I know I'm going to regret?

Edwin wonders, "I just ate four hot and spicy burritos that I know I'm going to regret?"
(This is an OOC room. Nothing counts for rpxp here.)

Azarial claims, "This global warming bullshit. it;s hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk, but
this isn;t arizona. >_>"

Temi pontificates to Arkenn, "That sounds like a problem only you can fix!"

Arkenn declaims, "It is!"

Kinaed smiles.

Theodora claims, "I submitted a typo I didn't peek at yet about something I saw newer players having
a hard time with that might lead to a suggestion."

Arkenn says, "But I've been hanging around places that bar brawls are a lot more dangerous... The
reeves can't save you here! Annoy the wrong person and you are going down. XD"

Kinaed nods at Theodora.

Prisca claims, "I'm not sure why I hate to make a brawler that avoids bars. Never get to have any
fun"

Kinaed claims, "Okay, with all of that... let's get started on our Player Topics."

Prisca claims, "Had to make*"

Kinaed claims, "Miguello, you're up first. :)"

Miguello states, "Okay. and sorry this is probably gonna read like a demand because I had to write
quick and then run afk. sorry QQ"

Miguello states, "I was just wondering if it were possible to get a thing where it could help in an
auction. What I'd like it to do is the following if it is of course doable.

display an object that is currently being auctioned.

allow people to do a bid attached to an emote.

be able to show the object's current bid, by looking at it, and then at last finalize biddings so
no one can bid with the object.

My reason for suggesting this because It'd be nice to run an auction but what tends to happen when
you do it is people get confused, especially people like me with who's currently bid what, or if
you're the auctioneer, who's bid when or who has the bid. It's not really important but it would
just be very helpful, and I wasn't sure if I could do a QP thing for it, and I thought A lot of
merchants could get good use out of it. So I figured I'd ask."

Kinaed nods at Miguello.

Marisa states, "I know we've had IC auctions before that didn't seem to have too much trouble"

Miguello states, "It'd not be too code heavy just enough to help keep things organized. "

Miguello states, "Which was a concern."

Arkenn questions, "Is there a way to guard an item that is on the floor?"

Kinaed states, "I think we'd be happy to create something like that long term, but it'd be a low
programming priority amongst the 200-odd things in Azarial's queue."

Arkenn queries, "Thus preventing someone from removing it unless sneakily or unguarded?"

Miguello states, "Hooooly crap."

Theodora claims, "New price command might be able to help with that, just update the price to the
current price."

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Prisca is still waiting for her stone skipping on water game.

Temi claims, "It could certainly be useful, but not enough to disrupt the current queue, I think"

Kinaed claims, "In the meantime, I'd suggest just osaying how you want an auction to work, maybe the
format for the emote and use 'display <obj> all' or something to show itoff."

Arkenn says, "If you can guard an object, you could just have the auctioneer guard the item when
it's placed up for auction."

Giles states to Prisca, "Thanks to Temi and her link, I did get everything (I believe) resolved. I
might make a couple of suggestions next week? I think I was just being a doofus, though."

Miguello states, "Right I didn't think it was a huge priority. Just something I thought about
because I'd like to plan an auction and I know I'd just go crazy personally."

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed nods at Miguello.

Temi states, "You know... We could probably make stone skipping with the different use messages on
an object."

Prisca grins at Giles.

Miguello claims, "Oh, that'd work yeah."

Theodora claims, "I wish @use in general was a tool thing, for Artwork game pieces and stuff."

Kinaed states, "Alright, the next topic I have is an Anonymous one: So there is a Magecraft item for
Purge the Viper which cures all but the deadliest of poisons. I was wondering since there's the
spell for curing diseases which is Diaphoresis if it would be possible to get a magecraft item like
Purge the Viper but for Diseases instead using Diaphoresis? It would make sense as Diaphoresis is a
lower level water spell than Purge the Viper is.""

Theia trails off, "That would be so awesome..."

Theia questions, "Erm... well, kinda on both I guess?"

Prisca claims to Theodora, "I did find one craftable I could put @self and @others on"

Theia wonders, "I like the @use thing but the magecraft seems... useful?"

Asvaldr wonders why Diaphoresis is a water spell and not a fire spell...

Temi claims, "We do have a principle that magecrafted items shouldn't just duplicate spell effects."

Kinaed claims, "I'd have to put this one up for staff discussion."

Arkenn trails off, "Magecrafty things..."

Temi says, "Which would make that a bit more dicey."

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Cee is idle.

Cee is no longer idle.
Cee has returned from AFK.

Arkenn states, "Wait... Vlora isn't here."

Arkenn states, "We're safe"

Kinaed muses to Temi, "Mind adding that to the Staff Talking Points?"

Edwin claims, "Sure you are."

Prisca draws a sword. on parchment.

Kinaed says, "Sorry anonymous, I can't answer that question here and now. Magic is a carefully
balanced and designed system, but it's on our Staff Talking Point list and we'll get back to you."

Kinaed states to Prisca, "Your topic is up now. :)"

Cee eyes up the mage.

Theodora claims to Prisca, "Make sure it's pointy to avoid confusion."

Prisca claims, "Topic one- tether for all retainers
Could we get a command similar to tether that will stop retainers from following you into another
room, without making them sit? This would be useful for many things. Example, leaving your bodyguard
outside of a room with an action stating that they're standing in front of the door, without them
resting on the job."

Kinaed questions, "Is there a reason not to have them sit and update their action to say they're
tethered?"

Asvaldr points up at Prisca's topic "Yes! This! A Thousand times this. I and my hoard of goats would
love this."

Giles grins.

Theodora states, "They can't fight sitting"

Kinaed states, "I'm fairly certain if we implement that, we won't let them fight tethered."

Prisca claims, "It'll say he's sitting here under the action. and yes, they'll be more vulnerable"

Kinaed nods.

Kinaed says, "In principle, I'm fine with a tethering command."

Prisca claims, "They can't attack anyway"

Norrig exclaims, "Thanks!"

Kinaed states, "I'll see about speccing something up."

Prisca smiles.

Kinaed states to Theia, "Your topic :)"

Arkenn states, "Enjoy the mug good sir."

Prisca claims, "Topic two- food fights
I really feel the Improvised skill should be able to work with a wider range of items. It's really
hard to find anything that will actually work with the skill. And recently I found out that food is
not able to be used as an improvised weapon even if they're within the correct range of size and
weight, ruining my dreams of throwing the rotten tomatoes you can buy in southside at Roland, or
slapping people with a large trout."

Norrig eyes around warily.

Norrig says, "I have not found a more useless skill than impro, truth be told"

Prisca queries, "Oop sorry, should I wait?"

Miguello states, "I just don't think it's appropriate to slap your friends with a dead fish thank
you. "

Kinaed declaims, "Oops!"

Miguello sniffs primly.

Temi states, "I don't think improvised is working quite as we'd imagined it"

Kinaed muses, "Theia do you mind if we let Prisca continue? I forgot she had two"

Theia states, "Ot"

Theia claims, "Err It's fine."

Kinaed says, "I agree with Temi - I think Improvised needs looking at."

Kinaed questions to Temi, "Add that to Staff Talking Points also?"

Temi says, "I think there's a lot more difficulty in finding improvised weapon things than was
intended. And food was supposed to work, though maybe not as a damaging option"

Arkenn claims, "Don't know what to do aside from grab a broken bottle and swing it at someone."

Prisca nods.

Theodora questions, "But wouldn't throwing something be Throwing?"

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Edwin says, "Not if it's not designed for throwing? Like... a tomato."

Prisca says to Theodora, "Only for items meant to be thrown"

Norrig claims, "Also pieces of furniture, books, broken things, other people"

Prisca claims, "Improvised is also used for dusting or applying in combat"

Kinaed chuckles.

Norrig demonstrates by swinging Theia around.

Asvaldr legit forgot throwing was an actual skill.

Arkenn queries, "Does that mean if I throw a mace... it uses the mace skill?"

Norrig claims to Prisca, "Yeah but how often is that used"

Theia flails.

Prisca exclaims to Norrig, "Not often enough!"

Prisca claims to Arkenn, "Throwing your mace would use the improvised skill"

Norrig says, "I've used balls of steel for mace making as improv weapons and did exactly 0 damage"

Prisca claims, "I've been working on my skill, thinking of using it to throw spears at critters."

Norrig looks at his arms: "Perhaps not strong enough..."

Prisca claims, "But I digress."

Azarial says, "There is aminimum weight to do damage"

Norrig states, "Still it kinda breaks inmersion"

Kinaed says, "Alas, combat is another system that requires careful design and balance. We believe
there are problems with Improvised, but I can't answer how we'll fix them in this meeting. Staff
have added the topic to Staff Talking Points and will discuss it."

Prisca nods.

Temi claims, "I think you can expect we'll make it easier to find good items to use, though"

Kinaed states, "Okay, Theia! It really is your turn now. :)"

Theia states, "I'd like to bring up a proposal for Physicians. I'd like to propose the idea that
Grandmaster/Champion level Medicine allows a Physician utilizing Diagnose to see what disease
someone has by name and the required treatment in the same manner that Treat on wounds allows.
Disease code being intentionally confusing or overlapping does not tend to create RP, but leads to
OOC frustration where a Doctor's coded skill level is not properly reflected in their PC's ability
to recognize certain diseases.

This is particularly troublesome given that some can indeed be fatal or essentially PC ending for
other people. And can lead to IC blame and consequences for an OOC lack of information."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Norrig puts Theia on the ground.

Theia wobbles and falls over. @_@'

Cee says, "I think my 'recen't illness highlights this rather well, as I'm sure Theia can recall."

Kinaed states, "Championship is probably not the right thing to base this on - I'd feel like we
should create unique perks for every champion skill, and that's a lot of work."

Theia claims, "We were positive she had Tubori fever... by all accounts and purposes she had tubori
fever. She had river sickness in all actuality."

Prisca nods.

Kinaed states, "However, in general, I see the issue and think that it isn't a big deal to give
Physicians actual disease names, etc, at very high levels of skill."

Cee states, "My 'affect' symptons that I read didn't match up to what the doctors saw on my body"

Theia says, "Hence the Grandmaster or Champion, perhaps maybe Master so you don't need to give up
one of your three Grandmsater slots for it."

Prisca says, "That would be a neat perk for champion skills though, could give more competition on
staying on top and give a new XP sink"

Kinaed states, "I'm not sure at what level that'd be, but it'd probably be in the Grand Master
ranges or something."

Theia claims, "Champion is intended as bragging rights."

Temi nods.

Kinaed says to Prisca, "I agree, Champion perks would be awesome."

Miguello claims, "I would loooove a champion level artwork perk not gonna lie."

Kinaed claims, "But it'd be a lot of work, and as Theia says, it's against the current design"

Prisca nods.

Miguello claims, "Also frankly I'd just like to create a hot air balloon."

Miguello sniffles.

Temi claims, "Being better than someone else doesn't really change your ability to determine what
disease they have. You either have the knowledge or you don't, no matter who knows more."

Yeto states, "It'd also be weird to have a perk one day then lose it the next day, then maybe have
it back in a week, and so on"

Edwin pontificates, "Witch!"

Theia states, "So Grandmaster or Master would be perfect for it. Gives us something to work towards
so when we're there we can be as knowledgible as we claim we are"

Kinaed claims, "Grandmastered skills usually already have perks built in as part of the natural
skill system"

Asvaldr asks, "Champion perks would be interesting, as longas they weren't something ridiculous...
Also on that topic, if someone is champion of a skill and they go inactive, do they still remain as
champion, or do you have to be active?"

Cee declaims, "I dunno what naural skills are,but sounds good!"

Prisca nods at Kinaed.

Azarial says, "It should be checking and cleaning out inactives"

Kinaed says to Asvaldr, "I *think* - but am not sure - that only active people are Champions."

Theia claims, "As it stands, we get inaccurate information some times and varies greatly from the
patients actual affect symptoms"

Norrig claims, "Yeah I think so"

Norrig states, "Might explain why I become champion of mace every week"

Prisca claims to Asvaldr, "Champions have to be active. so the next person down the line would be
champion if someone with a higher level goes inactive"

Asvaldr nods "Just was something that occured to me."

Theia says, "So it's a frustrating puzzle that can possibly kill someone because of inaccurate
information and then we get blamed for it."

Theia states, "Because of malpractice when we were actually trying to hepl"

Miguello claims, "Yeah I can see how that'd be irritating."

Kinaed has transferred Evani. [OOC]

Evani stops using a steel carving knife inlaid with a sea shell upon the hilt.

Miguello hugs Evani

Temi gives a stout wooden tankard etched with a pair of angry profiles to Evani.

Theia claims, "We were worried that cee was going to be stuck with something detrimental to her
character for the rest of her charcter's life"

Evani huggles Miguello

Asvaldr trails off, "It doesn't help affect not lining up with what folks see either... that was a
fun time"

Kinaed says, "It is medieval medicine, not exactly known for perfection."

Theia says, "Because we didn't get to it"

Edwin says, "Well. Here's the thing though. Medicine in this time period is supposed to suck. Liek
that."

Prisca claims to Theia, "I don't mind mistakes being made honestly, though it can be confusing in
Cees case, where it gave completely opposite symptoms to what her disease was"

Sikod is no longer idle.

Sikod has returned from AFK.

Evani wonders, "What are we talking about?"

Cee claims, "There's a difference between -medicine- sucking, and thinking someone has a fever when
they have a sore throat thanks to conflicting messages."

Kinaed claims, "That sort of thing is just a flat out bug, when the symptoms don't match, etc."

Evani states, "Oh"

Prisca nods in agreement with Cee.

Theia wonders, "There's no perfection, I do know that. But at the same time, if you're the best in
your field and you can't figure something out, are you 'actually' the best in your field?"

Norrig waves at Evani.

Evani says, "Yay for tankards with angry people on them"

Asvaldr claims, "Or corpserot when they actually have the pox"

Edwin claims, "I agree with Temi. Grandmaster medicine should not allow you to save everyone."

Azarial states, "Why not treat for both? it won;t kill them."

Prisca nods at Azarial.

Cee states, "That's how they cure me. They just gave me every cure under the sun."

Cee claims, "But well, that's not exactly fun."

Azarial states, "And a lon that made you wish you had died."

Theia states, "We were about to give up when I gave her gutcalm because she said she had an upset
stomach"

Evani states, "Well physicians didn't exactly know what every alement was."

Theia states, "That was what got her"

Cee claims, "Also, considering we can heal wounds faster than catch our breath in this game if they
don't need treating, adhering to realism 100% in order to sacrifice enjoyable gameplay isn't
practical."

Cee says, "We are playing a game, not a simulation :)"

Kinaed finishes abruptly, "The way illnesses are designed is that doctors and players get different
messages depending on disease stage, etc.. So more than one disease can make you nauseous - just
like some people can't tell the difference between the flu and pnemonia irl"

Theia questions, "Some people... but doctors?"

Kinaed states, "This was intended, at least until later stages, and I think it'd be appropriate to
treat for more than one thing."

Kinaed says, "That said, I get the message and am not innately against a grandmaster being able to
diagnose a disease by name."

Theia claims, "Doctors usually see it and go, "Oh. That's too severe for early flu symptoms.""

Kinaed says, "Actually, it can be the opposite."

Prisca makes up panacea kits.

Theia glances at Prisca, "Go back to your bloodletting."

Evani laughs at Prisca

Kinaed claims, "Now then, that's Theia :) Thank you for the topic. Theodora, you're up next. :)"

Prisca claims, "Here, take this, this this this this this this this and this, and call me in the
morning."

Theia says, "Get off my schtick"

Cee states, "I mean, we are discussing very specifically flu here for some reason. While it's fine
to misdiagnose stuff, the thing I had seemed -totally- unrelated"

Cee claims, "Anyway, moving on."

Temi claims, "We think that a bit of figuring and trying things can lead to more RP and thinking for
the physicians, rather than just show up, get medicine, depart, which has been complained about
before."

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Evani had a physician once, she went to different rooms and visited people.

Theodora claims, "I'm on mobile so one sec, sorry."

Edwin states, "I'm on a mug. With Arkenn."

Evani says OOCly, "That is kinda cool"

Evani wonders, "Uh, that is kinda cool? *sighs*"

Arkenn states, "Mwahahaha"

Edwin claims, "It is a very cool tankard."

Temi grins.

Temi states, "Glad you guys are happy."

Prisca places a stout wooden tankard etched with a pair of angry profiles on her head like a hat.

say Well, we're out there causing conflict and making RP happen. Being all... antagonistic.

Edwin states, "Well, we're out there causing conflict and making RP happen. Being all...
antagonistic."

Theodora states, "More a reminder on the idea that when people have conflicts, an alternative to
brawls or trying to get everyone arrested is the reminder a Bard thing is also to play mediators or
ombudsmsn types. "

Evani claims, "Mke piece with music"

Evani says, "Erm peace"

Kinaed claims, "I don't understand."

Prisca states, "Or can call the Big Bad Bard to join the Brawl."

say The problem you had in that argument was that one guy is a zealot. And one guy is a racist.

Edwin states, "The problem you had in that argument was that one guy is a zealot. And one guy is a
racist."

say So...

Edwin trails off, "So..."

Evani says, "I will fight you with my fist, let me put down my viola."

Kinaed queries, "Oh, you can ask a bard to mediate a fight?"

Cee questions, "Davism is a racist religion though?"

Evani says Edwin is being racist? wow.. I had no idea.. wait zealout, sorry

Temi claims, "An argument before it becomes a fight, I think."

Temi grins at Kinaed.

Norrig says, "I imagine she means that in general we can be used as diplomats, this also applies to
conflicts between guilds and between nobles for instances."

Kinaed nods at Norrig.

Temi states, "Certainly a valid option"

Kinaed states, "Sorry, I am on minimal sleep :)"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Evani thinks she was there for that fight, though she may have left.

Kinaed claims, "It's always good to rope your neighbors into RP, for sure."

Prisca nods in agreement.

Giles nods.

Asvaldr calls in the Head Bard to resolve a conflict between his goats

Evani snorts

Kinaed muses, "Okay, we have ten minutes left in this week's OOC Chat. Did you guys want to talk
about anything else?"

Edwin says, "I like you guys."

Evani says, "I like me too."

Kinaed smiles.

Theodora queries, "On a related note, what's the possibility of allowing food items to be decorated
or laced with drinks?"

Temi says, "I can put out a cask of ale for your tankards, I suppose."

Asvaldr is indifferent

Prisca pontificates to Evani, "Welcome back!"

Kinaed says, "I like you back. :) And most of the pbase, come to think of it."

Evani grins.

Miguello pontificates, "Rum strawberries!"

Evani claims, "Mmm, food with drinks in it"

Temi claims to Theodora, "Probably not really functional given the current set-up"

Evani learns how to cook with rum

Prisca questions, "Like rum in oatmeal?"

Temi has created a cask of ale!

Temi drops a cask of ale.

Evani states, "Spiced Tubori rum. Nom."

Theodora ponders.

Asvaldr glances at Theodora "Looking to make gold leaf for baked goods or something?"

Prisca wonders to Temi, "How about a teetoaler option?"

Evani asks, "A what?"

Temi says to Prisca, "The tankard might get offended."

Evani grins.

Prisca pouts.

Kinaed muses, "Oh, has everyone seen the Warrant spec?"

Theodora states, "I was thinking rum cake et al"

Norrig claims, "I haven't, Kinky"

Evani questions, "Summarize it for me?"

Prisca says to Evani, "It's on the ground"

Asvaldr states, "Nabbed it, but haven't sat down and read it yet"

Kinaed states, "If I don't hear anything back by next week or so, I'll just give the specification
to Az."

Evani sighs and moves over there to snag it

Temi states, "I think rum cake is a reasonable enough thing to make, but having all drinks be
embellishers wouldn't really work as well"

Prisca claims, "I don't see anything wrong with it."

Evani claims, "Mmm, love rum cake"

Evani starts to move towards the south and east.

Cee pours some beer onto her soup.

Kinaed claims, "The spec is on the floor in this room for anyone who hasn't seen it yet."

Kinaed says to Prisca, "Thanks :)"

Evani states, "Ooh"

Temi says, "Cooking in general is very generalized. We certainly wouldn't want to require people to
put in all the real ingredients it would take."

Norrig says, "Hey people"

Prisca gets Warrant Update Spec from a wolf pelt bag, fit with leather straps and canine catches.

Norrig claims, "Wedding on tuesday 7pm server time"

Norrig claims, "I will place a bounty on each person who fails to show up"

Asvaldr states, "Wooh for short notice"

Edwin says, "I already have one."

Evani says, "Oh that is awesome."

Norrig states, "This includes staff avatars"

Cee says, "Rekt I'm busy."

Azarial says, "I would love to see who tries to collect on me."

Norrig pulls his massive warhammer from his back, ready for business.

Cee asks, "Oh wait no, when's server time compared to gmt?"

Evani claims, "I'm not gonna show up"

Marisa states, "Yeah, I'm afraid that sort of timing won't work, sorry"

Azarial claims, "The who list shows the server time"

Evani claims, "Sorry, I don't care about marriage"

Norrig claims, "GMT -4"

Norrig says to Evani, "Heresy"

Evani shakes her head. "Life."

Cee says, "Uuuh.. MAY be able to, spam me on discord closer to the time my boi."

"I'll be there," Prisca says to Norrig, hefting a rotten tomato, oozing with foul juices and black
mold behind her back with a subtle glance towards Theodora. [Prisca]

Evani grins.

Evani states, "I love that"

Evani drops Warrant Update Spec.

Evani snorts at Prisca. "Darling, give me that tomatoe."

Norrig grins.

Norrig nods at Cee.

Prisca flips a rotten tomato, oozing with foul juices and black mold, arcing it gracefully towards
Evani.

Flipping end over end, a rotten tomato, oozing with foul juices and black mold sails towards Evani.

Evani catches a rotten tomato, oozing with foul juices and black mold, snatching it from the air.

Norrig says, "With that said"

Asvaldr will commit heresy and bring both a goat and a SHEEP to the wedding

Evani claims, "Ha ha"

Evani states, "I caught it."

Norrig states, "I hope it is a good event for all of you"

Asvaldr will commit heresy and bring both a goat and a SHEEP to the wedding

Evani claims, "Ha ha"

Evani states, "I caught it."

Norrig states, "I hope it is a good event for all of you"

Kinaed smiles.

Norrig hangs his massive warhammer across his back.

Norrig states to Marisa, "No problem hun"

Norrig says to Marisa, "We will marry in another life"

Yeto claims, "Do we have to sign NDA's for the after party or"

Evani flips a rotten tomato, oozing with foul juices and black mold into the air, but fails to catch
it as it descends.

Kinaed questions to Temi, "Just quick question - if the King/Queen plots are wrapping up tonight, do
we know about when we'll hear more?"

Norrig says to Yeto, "Just pay for rumors"

Evani puts

Evani pouts, too

Temi claims to Kinaed, "Tonight or tomorrow, depending on the oomph Temi has and how much needs
processed"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Temi states, "I meant to do that map and update for last night, but then I had ten plots to process"

Temi grins.

Kinaed asks, "Are we caught up in the queue now, or is there more to process?"

Temi claims, "So all you busy-bees had to wait for today"

Temi states, "I think I have one more still to process, and then whatever else people do today"

Prisca muses, "There's a new map?"

Norrig says, "Can I invite the winning monarch to the wedding"

Evani grins at Temi. "Guilty my dear."
Kinaed nods at Temi.

Temi says, "There is, but I dont have current upload access to put it up"

Temi says, "Maybe I can get Kin to do that, or Niamh will show up"

Asvaldr wonders what threat roland will pose to guildleaders who voted against him

Kinaed states to Prisca, "Yeah, I think Temi wanted to give a cut before the final cut off to let
people know where things are now and give people time for final actions."

Asvaldr or more correctly spoke out against him

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Temi claims, "One last chance to make a real difference."

Temi grins.

Norrig states, "I have to say"

Norrig claims, "Once I understood the baronial minigame"

Norrig says, "I have REALLY enjoyed it"

say I still don't get it.

Norrig says, "And I have loved involving as many people as I could"

Evani wonders, "What?"

Norrig claims to Edwin, "Well you're a savage"

Evani claims, "I'm sorry Evani is halfway here."

Kinaed wonders, "I'll have to see if the webserver password I have works, but I'll try. Can we host
it on another site and just share the link?"

Norrig states to Edwin, "You're meant not to understand"

Temi claims to Norrig, "Awesome, I'm glad to hear that"

Asvaldr says, "I've been indifferent to it"

say True.

Edwin states, "True."

Evani claims, "Excuse me."

Evani stands up for Edwin.

Norrig says, "But yeah I wish we could have managed to make it more inclusive, with bottom-layer
things going on"

Prisca states, "Could always use imgur.com or the like"

Norrig states, "Like mobs of supporters hurting each other in taverns, but players should do that
really"

Miguello states, "I totally haven't even figured out how to do a thing for the thing. heh."

Evani questions, "Whatis that?"

Evani wonders, "Oh you mean for a plot?"

Temi says, "If anyone does want to be involved, feel free to chat with me and I'd be happy to help
you understand what you can do"

Norrig claims to Miguello, "Ping me and I can explain over tells or in GLT"

Cee says, "I must admit I contributed absolutely 0 support to the rolland vs Celeste thing. I saw no
way nor reason I could or should be in it."

Sikod is idle.

Evani states, "I just wrote plot stuff"

Temi says, "Or some of our existing people could be help like Norrig"

Evani declaims, "And got answers!"

• Information