Log of OOC Meeting 2017-10-28

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

kipperialovskii

Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:15 pm

Temi queries, "Our agenda for today is: 1) Staff Updates, 2) Player Heartbeat, 3) Player Topics. To
get started, does anyone have any topics that they want to get on the list?"

Azarial gets a miko bag from pico, a text editor.

Azarial stops using a plump, fabric Reeve doll with an oversized, turnable coat.

Azarial gets a long handled broom from a miko bag.

Azarial puts a miko bag in pico, a text editor.

Azarial wields a long handled broom.

Empena claims, "I've got a question/thought"

Azarial shoulders her polearm.

Eirian claims to Temi, "I've got a few words to share."

Temi claims, "Okay! I've got Empena and Eirian. If anyone else thinks of anything, let me know and
we'll get you on there as well."

Azarial gets a dufflebag of ooc meeting items from pico, a text editor.

say I've a topic.

Nadya says, "I've a topic."
(This is an OOC room. Nothing counts for rpxp here.)
Azarial puts a plump, fabric Reeve doll with an oversized, turnable coat in a dufflebag of ooc
meeting items.

Azarial puts a dufflebag of ooc meeting items in pico, a text editor.

Temi nods at Nadya.

Temi says, "Getting started on the staff updates, I'll start since I'm already talking...
unfortunately, not a whole lot. It's been a bit of a rough week for me, but some more plots and
RPAs and such, and some noble set up.. and I'll be continuing on that later today."

Temi wonders, "Az, do you have an update for us?"

Azarial says, "Mostly checking to see if that weird lag issue has been resolved and chewing on the
mathmaker spec"

Azarial claims, "So watching the mud tick by and reading the ledger."

Azarial shrugs eloquently with more tail than shoulders.

Temi nods.

Farra beams at Temi.

Temi trails off, "Looking at the news file.. I don't see anything big recent... I assume you've all
seen the asset objects..."

Desna states, "Nope"

Temi claims, "And the unprocessed changes board... looks like mainly bug fixes."

Temi claims to Desna, "If you're being serious...." She narrows her eyes. "Check help resources."

Azarial says, "Most of the change baord was last week"

Desna says, "Thank you."

Temi says, "Okay then. I believe Kin won't be here today, but if Niamh shows up, we'll come back to
her update."

Temi questions, "For now though, player heartbeat! How's RP been this week, folks?"

Desna claims, "Disheartening, but we've already discussed that."

Vlora declares, "Had a lot of fun at the Masquerade party acting as a pirate!"

"I've had a real good time this week, and have gotten wonderful recs from everyone," Lelei says.
[Lelei]

Temi nods at Desna.

Nyna states, "Quiet here, but Im used to it"

[Physicians] Yilaina: Yo, I'm still alive.

Empena claims, "Eh"

phys We're in the meeting.

[Physicians] Nadya: We're in the meeting.

Temi muses, "Anyone else have any feelings, concerns? Anything shitting anyone, beyond the topics
registered, and things we already know about?"

Temi claims, "Seems like sort of a 'meh' week, with a bright spot of Eirian's party."

Farra nods.

Farra gets a ledger containing Matchmaker code.

Eirian pontificates, "Happy Halloween, y'all!"

Temi claims, "Alright! Let's go ahead and continue on to player topics, then."

Temi queries, "Empena, you're up first?"

Azarial says, "Right, i need ti find a bag of dye-free lolipops... -_-;;"

Temi comforts Azarial.

Empena states, "I'd like to qualify a question on the usage of messengers to sort of represent vNPC
feelings or like mobs rather than single folks. It's come up before, but reading help vNPCs
wondering where that falls."

Vlora states, "I did notice the series today, and while I did enjoy them and they were quite
colorful - I don't think they really matched up to the current metric."

Temi claims, "I believe generally messengers are supposed to be messengers or criers who are paid to
deliver messages, not just a general 'cause actions to happen across the grid' thing."

Eirian claims, "I think the idea behind messengers is that they're paid."

Vlora claims, "It was more written as they appeared to be an angry mob of vNPC's, rather than criers
or messengers."

Arlow questions, "Where does that fall on the angry riot message earlier?"

Temi claims, "I wasn't here and didn't see it, and I don't do policy."

Safir claims, "Right. An angry mob making demands. I expected there to be a call to a global or
event or something, but there didn't appear to be one. "

Temi claims, "It should not be assumed that you can set off a sporadic set of vNPCs to start a mob
with messengers."

Eirian claims, "I think it would be fine to assume that the angry mob was actually some folks paid
to spread someone's agenda."

say Does that mean that one can RPA to find the source, possibly?

Nadya wonders, "Does that mean that one can RPA to find the source, possibly?"

Temi says, "If you could pay a group of people to go around spreading a message.. more okay."

Safir states, "Sure, but I'd expect a IC Events board post to coincide with it."

Temi nods at Nadya.

Temi says, "Potentially."

[Physicians] Yilaina: Omg.

Arlow says, "I mean paying people to spread a message is different from paying people to light
torches and start an angry procession through the town"

[Physicians] Yilaina: Well... shit. What should I avoide, then? :P

Arlow states, "There also isn't a good way to respond to it, considering it's a messenger"

phys OOC meeting. Hold up.

[Physicians] Nadya: OOC meeting. Hold up.

say I mean, that's literally what it was.

Nadya states, "I mean, that's literally what it was."

Temi claims, "Any official decisions on this one case should go to Kin with a post on the request
board."

Azarial states, "And if you rejext it...well, you can;t just dismiss a mob."

Eirian states, "Sounds like a question for Kinaed, then."

Temi states, "I'm afraid I can't make any calls on it. But in general: the principle is messengers
are paid messengers."

Temi queries, "Okay... does that help with everything we can for now, Empena?"

Eirian states, "I assumed someone wanted to spread their own agenda, and that's how I took it --
rather than at face value as an actual mob."

Empena asks, "I'll pboard it then. Follow up question on NPCs?"

Arlow states, "Probably a lack of considerate wording, then."

Temi nods.

Temi wonders, "Okay?"

Farra says, "To chime in briefly: I've often seen people use 'message all' to alert the city to
things like .. a demon attack, or something .. and I always hated seeing 'People run through the
streets screaming about a demon attack at _PLACE_.' Felt a lot like metagaming to try to get help."

Temi nods at Farra.

Eirian claims, "I don't know how else you alert the city to a demon attack."

Temi states, "We've discussed this before: if you are sending such a message, you have to be out of
that immediate scene and into a position where you can pay people to send the message, even if the
messenger then runs screaming."

Farra beams at Temi.

Eirian chuckles.

Eirian states, "Even frenzied messengers deserve to get paid."

Farra claims, "Wonderful. @Eirian-- you don't always need to alert the city! If it's in a public
place the Order/Knights should know about it from coded mechanics, and if not.. It's a big city. By
the time everyone knows about it, it would prolly be over."

Riette queries, "Is there some kind of general populace free RPA?"

Empena muses, "If someone has an NPC Guard or other retainer in a scene and they arent actively
there with it, what level of know how if any should people expect to get from others outside of
RPA?"

Eirian claims to Farra, "If you want to get more folks involved, then alerting the city seems like
the way to do it. Not just for help, but for innocent bystanders, too. ^_^"

Temi says, "There should not be expected to be general free RPA, but if there's something for the
general good that's easy that you think staff could do, you're welcome to mention the idea"

Eirian claims, "Not that I have ever alerted the city to a demon attack... I don't think."

Temi says, "That would generally have the expectation that it shouldn't be of personal benefit."

Riette states, "I like being alerted to cool RP opportunities. I decide for myself if it makes sense
for my character to know about it, but I usually don't take the method of delivery too seriously."

Riette nods at Temi.

Temi states to Empena, "Unfortunatley, I think you shouldn't expect to be able to necessarily know
what's going on without RPA, but if someone that was in that scene wants to sync up later and let
you know what they might have told you, that might be fine."

Temi claims, "But they wouldn't owe it to you to do so."

Empena nods.

Eirian states to Empena, "These are good questions."

Elle states, "I think keeping in mind the location makes a huge difference, demon attack at the
crossroads... sure people would be running around screaming about it, but if it's in the middle of
the night, somewhere secluded, that wouldn't be appropriate to me."

Elle says, "So like everything, just being mindful of the situation helps a lot."

Eirian nods at Elle.

Farra nods at Elle.

Vlora nods at Vlora

Desna nods at Vlora's Doppleganger.

Safir claims, "Don't have to wake everyone up. Just kill the demon. "

Temi muses, "Okay, anything else for now, Empena?"

Empena says, "No, thank you"

Lelei is idle.

Lelei is no longer idle.

Lelei has returned from AFK.

Temi declares, "Okay then, next we have Eirian!"

Eirian says, "I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who participated in the Masquerade -- I had a
lot of fun! I wasn't paying close attention to who was in what mask (I wasn't making an effort to
discover anyone's identity), and there was a lot going on, so I'm finding it kind of hard to piece
together info for recommends after the fact. Kind of an unanticipated consequence of the whole being
masked thing. So in case I miss anyone, THANK YOU for being fun and awesome, and recommend your
fellow RPers for their amazing roleplaying efforts, too."

Eirian states to Temi, "That's it for me."

Farra declaims, "Remember, you can recommend people you don't know the identity of by sending a
request to staff about it! They can maybe piece it together :)"

Temi declares, "Okay, thanks! And thanks Eirian for running a fun event for folks! I definitely was
hearing happy things!"

Temi queries, "Okay now then! Nadya?"

say Oh. Uh. I'll need a quick moment, copy and paste.

Nadya states, "Oh. Uh. I'll need a quick moment, copy and paste."

Temi nods.

Nadya states, "This was raised by another player, whose name I will not share due to forgetting to
ask if I can. I was then pretty much requested to put in the request for her. When PC's go missing,
there's very little that can be done to actually make certain that they are missing, or are going
through some OOC circumstances. For example-- When I was heading in for MRI testing, and seeking
therapy for a very real risk that I might have a brain tumor, I didn't really have the time, or
thought, to keep everyone updated. It's just kinda how things go."

Nadya claims, "I would like to suggest, in this case, the ability for captive people to send a
reminder of, perhaps, 'You haven't seen X in a while.' With people you have familiarity with. Or,
the ability to RPA such things, with people that would reasonably know. Otherwise, the captive
stalls for quite a while, while people are scratching their heads if people would notice. It's just
very hard for some people to RP it, or get RP from it, when there's very little evidence to hint
that someone's gone missing. And I've heard this complaint raised multiple times by captive."

Nadya says, "Please keep discussion away from shutting down the concerns, since this seems to be a
pretty real things some captives have issue with. Let's be as constructive as possible, if possible.
"

Temi nods.

Desna queries, "Why would anyone be allowed to send messages to others if they are being held
captive?"

Temi says, "Yeah, that's definitely a problem.. is someone away, or have they liquidated, or are
they murdered in a ditch somewhere."

Desna wonders to Nadya, "That's what you are saying, right?"

Safir says, "This appears to be a double edged sword. There's players that have been captive that
don't want people to know they are still alive, on the other edge of the coin. "

Temi claims, "I think we'd need to discuss the implementation of how to do that though."

say Because as a GL, for example, I'd know when my people aren't doing their job, rather than
actually not showing up for a few weeks.

Nadya states, "Because as a GL, for example, I'd know when my people aren't doing their job, rather
than actually not showing up for a few weeks."

Safir questions, "If people aren't getting RP as a captive, though, that might be something to take
up with staff? "

Farra nods at Safir.

Nadya says, "Or as the Brotherhood, when your contact goes utterly silent, for OOC reasons."

Nyna says, "Doesn"

Desna states, "Sounds like a means to just expedite the death of a captive."

Nyna says OOCly, "Sorry doesn't it say on GL guildlists if a player is active or not?"

Desna nods at Nyna.

Nadya asks, "... Why would you kill a captive for an OOC mechanic?"

Nadya says, "You purposefully took them hostage anyway. This'd just clear up if they've gone missing
, or just gone due to OOC circumstance."

Desna wonders to Nadya, "What you are suggesting is for the captive to be able to send a message to
someone who can rescue them, beyond their restraints even. Or am I misunderstanding?"

Temi states, "Let's not gang up on Nadya."

Desna says to Temi, "Not ganging up, just asking direct questions to get a better understanding."

Temi says, "I think Nadya's friend's concern is a way to know that someone's being missing is in
fact an IC problem."

Nyna questions, "As a GL all you would need to do to know if people are not doing their jobs, or not
showing up, its a matter of checking the roster isn't it?"

Elle says, "I think the issue, if I understand it, is not knowing to pursue RP if it's just someone
who OOC has left the game? Do I understand clearly."

Desna wonders to Temi, "But shouldn't it just be played as the person missing?"

Eirian claims, "Sounds RPA-able."

Farra nods at Elle.

Azarial says, "Iirc, some iof the code ways somene goes poof it should be mailing or noting it when
it would be reaonable to know icly"

Desna asks of Eirian, "That's a route that could be taken. RPA Has someone seen Waldo lately?"

Elle claims, "Mm, that's really tricky due to IC / OOC info, so yeah, RPA with staff would be my
thought."

say Right, but please fully hear this out.

Nadya claims, "Right, but please fully hear this out."

Eirian wonders, "Whether someone is active or not is still provided in whois output, is it not?"

Desna claims to Eirian, "You would be able to tell when the last time someone logged out and/or is
active, yes."

Safir muses, "We just lost names on activity top ten in part because people didn't want that OOC
knowledge to say whether or not they were captive or dead, didn't we? "

Eirian says, "So that's your OOC clue, I think? IC clues can be pursued via RPA."

say You still need an -IC- way of noting this. But by using OOC mechanics and the likes, it's
somewhat unreasonable.

Nadya claims, "You still need an -IC- way of noting this. But by using OOC mechanics and the likes,
it's somewhat unreasonable."

Safir wonders, "So is it fair to use whois activity?"

Desna states to Safir, "There's a activity list? I thought that was taken out."

Safir says to Desna, "It was, because of this kind of thing."

Desna says to Safir, "I would think the Whois 'Active' Yes/No would be somethign that could be used.
It tells you as a player whether or not you should be wasting your time seeking a scene."

Eirian states, "I think knowing someone is active is probably a little different from knowing that
they're top 10 active."

Safir says, "If someone is captive and short on RP, being active for an hour or something, it isn't
going to tell you ICly if that person is missing or still doing their IC stuff on low activity."

say Mind if I use a very real example here?

Nadya queries, "Mind if I use a very real example here?"

Eirian says, "But I get the concern."

Desna says to Nadya, "Go ahead."

Nyna states, "If you can see the player is active by typing their whois, and yet the character being
sought is nowhere to be found, then yes, I would say ICLY they would be considered 'missing'"

Elle claims, "If someone is captive and not getting RP, as I think someone else suggested they
should contact staff perhaps."

Desna states to Elle, "There is also a captive helpfile about being a prisoner with no RP to be had.
It keeps people from locking you up and forgetting about you, but we also have a character right now
dealing with this issue."

Eirian states, "If you're the captive and not getting RP because your captor is missing (or
neglecting you), that could maybe be taken up with staff."

Farra says, "Or if the captivity seems to be lingering longer than it should be, to the detriment of
the person who can't get new RP."

say So, for example. When I left due to an OOC issue, for quite a while, people were uncertain how
to play it. In the end, people settled for a comfortable shrug of the shoulders response. Which,
being fully frank, is how everyone kinda reacts to someone going missing. It's an extreme outlier,
that people actually consider people as missing to begin with.

Nadya states, "So, for example. When I left due to an OOC issue, for quite a while, people were
uncertain how to play it. In the end, people settled for a comfortable shrug of the shoulders
response. Which, being fully frank, is how everyone kinda reacts to someone going missing. It's an
extreme outlier, that people actually consider people as missing to begin with."

say And it's immensely hard to tell which people are missing, or which people are inactive.

Nadya claims, "And it's immensely hard to tell which people are missing, or which people are
inactive."

say Even as some Reeves will tell you.

Nadya says, "Even as some Reeves will tell you."

Desna queries to Nadya, "Okay, but wouldn't you just post a note on the boards to clear that up?"

say Not everyone is in the position to do so, hence using the example of myself.

Nadya states, "Not everyone is in the position to do so, hence using the example of myself."

Desna says, "I don't understand."

Nyna states, "Me either"

say That... People don't always put up general boards that they're taking an extended leave of
absence?

Nadya questions, "That... People don't always put up general boards that they're taking an extended
leave of absence?"

Eirian claims, "I think out of courtesy, we tend to give GLs some time (like a week or two) to come
back. After that, people tend to take action via gambits and such, but that's kind of different. GLs
are public figures."

Nyna claims, "Seems like there are checks in place for these contingencies and staff is always
willing to make a call otherwise"

Eirian says, "And if someone wanted to investigate whether you were ICly missing, Nadya, I imagine
they could have via RPA."

Desna states to Nadya, "Then wouldn't it be the Player's Responsibility to make some effort even if
it's just to log in and send a tell to Temi (for example) to pass along? It's a quick, 'Hey Temi,
I'm MIA OOCly for a bit. Please pass the word' quit."

Desna nods at Eirian.

Riette claims, "Nadya, are you looking for a way for people to know if someone's absence is ICly or
OOCly motivated? That's what I'm getting from this."

Temi nods at Riette.

Temi claims, "That's my understanding."

Eirian nods.

Riette nods.

Farra questions, "Yeah, if I'm understanding right, Nadya, you want the IC friends of the person who
has been abducted to be alerted that their friend is missing. RPA with staff should be able to clear
that up. 'Can I put in an RPA request to notify X player that Farra hasn't been home/at the pub/at
work in a few days, which is weird?'"

Desna nods at Riette.

Nyna claims, "And if you are missing longer than that as a GL then the game is suffering and its
time for the game to move past on"

Desna nods at Nyna.

Desna states, "GL's shouldn't get to take the position and then just up and leave for extended
periods. It's highly damaging."

Nadya states, "Please keep the topic to constructive comments, rather than direct shut-downs."

Nadya claims, "This is for someone that is actively struggling with this issue, and several past
people who have brought this up as an issue."

Desna claims to Nadya, "How is it a direct shutdown? Personally, I don't see how I should be able to
send anyone a message if I'm sitting tied up in a basement."

Eirian questions, "So a way for captives to take steps to let folks know it's IC?"

Riette nods at Eirian.

say Yes. RPA sounds like a fair way to go about it. But not everyone thinks to do RPA.

Nadya claims, "Yes. RPA sounds like a fair way to go about it. But not everyone thinks to do RPA."

Temi muses, "What would you guys think of an additional whois flag that a person could set for 'is
ICly around, attending to their work' or 'is ICly conspicuously absent from their normal
behaviors'?"

Riette says, "Maybe this is too complicated but the first thing popping into my head is some kind of
... uh. Pinging system."

Riette grins.

Riette claims, "Why, yes. Yes, I think that's a great idea."

Nyna queries, "Isn't there a paging system in?"

Nyna says, "Not sure if it works or not"

Desna states to Temi, "Sounds like a means for someone to find out I've been captured in a few hours
."

Riette claims, "No, I'd say there'd be day delays."

Nyna states, "In real life, its three days before the cop will even talk to you about a missing
person"

Eirian says, "Yeah, definitely would need delay."

Desna nods at Nyna.

Riette states, "Like, I don't know, an IC week."

Vlora claims, "In this situation I mean, if they're not on Whoinvis and you send them a messenger...
and it keeps getting rejected - then I would assume something has happened to the person."

Farra nods at Riette.

Farra nods at Vlora.

Temi says, "A delay would make sense, yes."

Safir says, "If I normally work a night shift and I've been snagged in the late afternoon, it'll be
noticed in a few hours. "

Desna queries to Temi, "What would measure that coding?"

Riette states, "Yeah, but we have to allow for RL a bit in the IC world here, in my opinion."

Temi states, "Probably that it wouldn't show up on their whois until a couple days after they set it
."

Desna states to Temi, "Because the only think I can think of is a timer to measure how long you've
been sitting in the same room."

Farra says to Safir, "@Safir This isn't the modern world, either. People disappeared in older times
."

Riette states, "We do sort of casually accept people disappearing for chunks of time."

say Desna, Nyna. As much as I appreciate the continued comments, and concerns, this is, again, an
issue brought up more out of a majority of the people I've heard playing as captive characters in
the past.

Nadya states, "Desna, Nyna. As much as I appreciate the continued comments, and concerns, this is,
again, an issue brought up more out of a majority of the people I've heard playing as captive
characters in the past."

Nyna nods at Farra.

Riette claims, "And as someone who wandered off for a while, I was pretty happy to not come back and
find myself dead."

Nyna states, "But this isn't modern day with a time clock with round the clock shifts"

Farra nods in agreement with Riette.

say Right, but this would go in both directions.

Nadya claims, "Right, but this would go in both directions."

Desna states to Nadya, "Still, no one should be able to send a message to their compadres that they
are locked up in a basement."

Eirian says, "I don't think anyone has suggested that, Desna."

Desna claims, "RPA, I believe would be the best method."

Farra says, "My personal opinion is that, while it might not be the 'nicest' solution.. This sort of
thing is what we have RPA for. That people don't think to use RPA doesn't mean we need to make a new
system that they'll forget to use as well."

Nyna claims, "Just because people do not think about RPA doesn't mean it wont work"

Nadya claims, "You're assuming immediately that people would get sensitive IC locations, rather than
just a general poke."

Arlow states, "I guess I'm not understanding why RPA isn't enough"

Nyna says, "Me either"

Nyna says, "Seems to cover it really"

Temi states, "Because Temi often doesn't know."

Desna states to Arlow, "RPA is enough, it just requires people to band together if they are low of
QP"

Eirian claims, "Captives would not be sending messages, unless they managed to do so via RPA."

Farra questions, "I don't think you need QP for all RPA? *checks helpfile*"

Safir claims, "The suggestion wasn't for captives to be sending messages."

Desna states, "I've RPA'd someone missing before. Guess what, it works."

Nadya states, "By using drastic overkill, the topic is being shut down, rather than building upon an
existing issue."

Riette says, "And frankly, I don't want to spend 10QP to find out that the character I'm worried
about was just absent because their player was in Ibiza."

Riette grins.

Desna says to Nadya, "It's not being shut down, it's being given legitamite reason against it."

Eirian grins at Riette.

Nyna states, "Just because we do not automatically agree with the point does not mean the topic is
being shut down, I simply think the checks in place work fine, people just need to utilize them."

Desna says to Riette, "Then how can you say your character is worrid about them? I say put your QP
where your mouth is. (pun intended)"

Lelei claims, "I kind of see Nadya's point from my perspective, but eh. "

Arlow says, "And if RPA doesn't cover it because Temi doesn't know, because RL happened and they
couldn't post a notice, then, well, that's just RL's impact on games."

Riette claims, "I like the idea of anyone having the ability to "check in" with a character. I see
it working like... I'm trying to meet with Eirian about some Merchant feedback, but I'm not seeing
him around on the who list and he's not answering my mail. Maybe I try a pboard or another mail. I
initiate the check in code, maybe it records a reason why I'm checking in or what I'm doing."

Lelei states, "Like you are mostly just asking questions, giving snark, and then saying, well, no
this isn't shutting it down. This has been happening a lot in these meetings lately."

Desna claims to Arlow, "Temi could find out because it requires Cnotes to capture someone."

Desna questions to Lelei, "How is anyone being snarky?"

Lelei Kappa tells you, "This is ridiculous"

Nadya says, "As mentioned before, no-one ever mentioned it giving away locations, nor being
something that's wholesale immediately. And as much as I appreciate those concerns being raised,
it's totally a-okay. Just please, work with the subject at hand."

Riette says, "In seven days, I hear back 'Nobody knows where he is!' because Eirian flagged himself
as Legitimately Missing."

Eirian states, "It's an interesting idea."

Temi says, "I think there's a legitimate concern, and RPA would work, but I can see how it would
have issues as well, and maybe there's a solution that would have less of those concerns, but we
don't want to just throw the abductors to the wolves, either."

Eirian nods.

Desna says to Riette, "If there is something put on Whois, it gives information that X person is
laying low even if there is no capture."

Nyna says, "True, it outs those faking their deaths, and those hiding from the law"

Temi says, "I'll put the topic on the staff discussion list and we can look back at the comments
here to weigh things."

Arlow states, "I guess I'd rather the information be passed around through Staff, not the player, in
those situations"

Desna nods at Temi.

Farra beams at Temi.

Eirian claims, "Also, sometimes people run away -- and aren't abducted."

say How would it out them? They'd just appear as 'missing'.

Nadya claims, "How would it out them? They'd just appear as 'missing'."

Temi claims, "I don't see why people running away or faking their deaths couldn't use such a system
too"

Desna states, "RPA is the superior choice in this matter and actually provides a value for QP other
than mage awakening."

Elle claims, "Could the flag be more like available for RP, and switched to not available after a
week, then it's not related to the capture but whether or not they are around. You could switch it
off too if you want to like, not be."

Nyna claims to Nadya, "IF something was put on whois"

Temi claims, "It would indicate that ICly, they aren't doing their job"

Safir states, "I think the advantage would be it would indicate to people whether or not RPA is
needed. If I see someone flagged as missing, then I can spend RPA on it, and not waffle about for
it because I don't know if they're missing or if they're just OOCly not around when I am. "

Eirian claims, "Yeah."

Elle nods.

Nyna questions, "Flagged as missing, how do you see that?"

Eirian says, "I might be more inclined to use RPA more often than less, actually."

say Agreed. And this has been brought up-- Ontop of not knowing how to use RPA, it's also a means
of not knowing -when- to use it. or if they'll waste 10WP.

Nadya states, "Agreed. And this has been brought up-- Ontop of not knowing how to use RPA, it's also
a means of not knowing -when- to use it. or if they'll waste 10WP."

Nyna muses, "On the wholist?"

Safir claims, "RPA would let me find out if they've fled or been captured or whatever. This is just
a tool know if I should use RPA."

Desna says, "But again, flagging yourself as missing is IC information being relayed over OOC means
."

Temi muses, "But... I think we're about out of time. Any last comments before I send folks back?"

Farra claims to Eirian, "<tanget> Before cars and horses were invented, it was often impossible to
'find' someone who decided to leave for something new. I have an ancestor in the early 1900's who
did this; nobody knew where they went until a relative pieced it together. They hopped on a
railroad and went across the country."

Eirian declaims, "Thanks for the meeting!"

Nyna states, "Seems excessive, people disappear, only their family and friends would kick up a fuss
if it was out of character, RPA covers the job. "

say This would also help antagonists, as well as normal RP'ers. Knowing when your Brotherhood
contact was janked/etc. rather than away.

Nadya claims, "This would also help antagonists, as well as normal RP'ers. Knowing when your
Brotherhood contact was janked/etc. rather than away."

Nyna says to Temi, "Thanks for the host :)"

Lelei has been transferred out by Temi. [OOC]

• Information