Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Taunya

Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:20 pm

Kinaed muses, "
Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today
?"

Amadore claims, "
My logging on my phone is strange and confusing as to when it updates so I cannot scribe I'm afraid."

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed claims to Amadore, "No worries. :)"

Kinaed claims, "
Okay, if anyone comes up with a topic during the chat, please send me a tell. Also, please remember to pre-write any topic introductions to keep things moving along smoothly."

Margaux says, "
I had something during the week, which I've promptly forgotten. If I remember as I wake up properly, I'll let you know."

Kinaed claims, "
Kicking off Staff Updates, last week I spent most of my time on policy, a bit of time remediating surprise issues around mattack - it's changed so it cannot be used whilst flying."

Kinaed nods at Margaux.

Kinaed states, "
This week I'm trying to review the asset items specification."

Kinaed states, "
That's it for me. :)"

Kinaed muses to Temi, "Anything to add while I check the changes board for anything worthwhile?"

Kinaed claims, "
(er, that's me telling Temi to take her turn)"

Temi grins.

Taunya asks, "
Can other attacks be used while flying? throwing and archery?"

Temi finishes abruptly, "
Not a whole lot. I finished the first fix-up round on the asset objects spec and passed that back to Kin - apparently a wrong copy"

Kinaed states, "
I don't think so, but thank you for reminding me to check"

Temi questions, "
So.. the copy you have now is right, right?"

Kinaed claims, "
Reading."

Temi states, "
And I'm visiting family this weekend, be back tomorrow... and then gone on vacation for a week from Tuesday."

Temi pontificates, "
So.. if you need me, try to get me a request board or something for tomorrow evening!"

Temi says, "
My internet connection here is not stable, so I won't probably be too reliable until I get home"

Kinaed claims, "
Definitely the right copy. I think we need to update the marketplace UI to include attached resources or empty slots."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Temi states, "
We'll take a look at adding that, then. I think it can be subsequent though."

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed declaims, "
Looks better, thanks!"

Kinaed trails off, "
Okay in terms of changes..."

Kinaed states, "
Not a lot this week, mostly bug fixes, but we have reduced the duration of barriers to a max of 1-2 hours."

Kinaed says, "
Programming it so a mage can take down their own barriers is a bit more complex, but in the works. I'll have to touch base with Az."

Puciek claims, "
Yay no more fly-by-mattacks"

Puciek is slow today

Kinaed states, "
We have added new mob scripts for purchase if you're interested in upgrading your retainers."

Taunya claims, "
Will it take down their own, or any barrier they can cast? Second might be interesting fo mage vs mage."

Kinaed states, "
NOTE: Taxes are going to be coming in for phome and guildhall retainers to keep 'expansion' a value choice."

Kinaed says, "
Only their own"

Kinaed claims, "
Mages have other spells that can counter the barriers of other mages, often to spectacular effect."

Kinaed says, "
I'd encourage mages who are interested in finding out about barrier interactions to test."

Taunya states, "
Ah, okay neato."

Kinaed asks of Temi, "I don't think there's anything more for staff updates. You have anything to add?"

Kinaed has transferred Lilikoi. [OOC]
Lilikoi has returned from AFK.

Kinaed gives Lilikoi some coins.

Lilikoi exclaims, "
Yay, money!"

Kinaed grins.

Kinaed states, "
Always nice to make someone happy."

Temi says, "
I don't think I do, no"

Giulio muses, "
So wait can mages still attack while flying, with mundane means? Or is flying supposed to take all concentration?"

Kinaed states, "
It's supposed to take up all concentration. They can't cast, they're not supposed to be able to attack."

Temi says, "
It always makes me a bit sad when people are more excited by money than by fancy commemorative gifties.. maybe we give out too much money."

Temi grins.

Puciek claims to Temi, "Gold now is pretty meaningful :p"

Kinaed claims, "
Humbug. I only get to give out money once in a blue moon."

Robin declaims, "
I was expecting a Doppelganger gift!"

Lilikoi declaims, "
I like gifties too!"

Puciek likes the old gifts, before they were ic-safe

Sauvaige begins to count their money.

Kinaed says, "
Maybe next week. :)"

Sauvaige eats his silver

Taunya says to Temi, "
The caitlyn coin was neato."
(This is an OOC room. Nothing counts for rpxp here.)

Taunya says, "
Best of both."

Temi claims to Kinaed, "I mean, a gold at once might be enough to outweigh any coolness of goodies."

Temi grins.

Spencer claims, "
Hey now, I love my commemorative gifties"

Kinaed says to Temi, "You can scold me later, my dear :)"

Spencer says, "
I still have the old snowglobes from the golden lung event on an alt"

Margaux says, "
I found a bit better having the Queen coin on display. :)"

Amadore claims, "
I prefer comemorative. Especially when they make great clothing or phome ornaments ;) I still wear the daisy chain one on my knight."

Temi grins.

Margaux says, "
\m/ Golden lung."

Temi states, "
Well, I'm not doing anything next week! But glad to know folks like them, even if money is always nice."

Kinaed muses, "
Okay, Player Heartbeat! How was the game for the last week, folks? Fun? Frustrating? Anything shitting you that you want staff to know about?"

Spencer states, "
I need a swimming pool to fill with coin."

Spencer claims, "
That's how my week has gone."

Amadore claims, "
I've got new stuff to make me enjoy my noble now. My social circle is expanding and it's lovely."

Lilikoi claims, "
I hope someone still has the Lei doll dangling from the hangman's noose."

Puciek says, "
Nothing very meaningful for me, but the stories ran by new rubeus are a hit with orderites who were lucky enough to run into them"

Kinaed wonders to Spencer, "Are you saying you made a lot of money?"

Amadore states, "
Playing nobles is hard though XD never enough to do."

Spencer states, "
Yes."

Percival trails off, "
I love the gifts..."

Margaux claims, "
Lots of interesting stuff this week."

Percival pontificates, "
I'm really enjoying player interactions this week! Some really nice roleplay"

Amadore claims, "
Also getting to be a proper EM in the dopple event yesterday was lovely. Still need to write up my recommends."

Giulio says, "
I feel like with summer drawing to a close, player pop is poppin'"

Kinaed states, "
That's beautiful to hear."

Kinaed says, "
Overall, sounds very positive."

Sauvaige declares, "
Finally some cool mage stuff that doesn't make me just sigh into my monitor!"

Kinaed nods at Giulio.

Temi claims, "
It seemed pretty low on population for the end of summer bit, so glad to hear that's fixing."

Giulio says, "
It's great to have 20+ people on at a time. Also the story going on now is great, and has been a lot of fun."

Amadore says, "
I do have a negative though. Still not enough peacock workers... how do I play a vavardi noble without the peacock? It's absurd."

Percival claims, "
Beat your own peacock"

Kinaed muses, "
Imagine NPCs doting on you and feeding you grapes?"

Taunya claims, "
Pretty quiet for me during the week, but that's guard duty for ya. Actually kind of happy there wasn't another Madison attack though"

Margaux asks of Amadore, "Start slumming it and get a second job?"

Kinaed coughs.

Kinaed has transferred Sikod. [OOC]

Amadore says, "
Less fun :("

Kinaed gives Sikod some coins.

Percival claims, "
Glad there's not been so many random attacks this week"

Amadore states, "
Also amadore isn't curvy enough to be a peacock worker."

Percival claims, "
Not with that attitude"

Niyah states, "
For me things have been super fun! I got involved in a plot and while my part was fairly minor I had a lot of fun playing the poor confused and frightened Freeman. Everyone I've played with so far both in that plot and outside of it has been great. I'm hoping to find a proper job for my character this coming week."

Puciek claims to Percival, "There were quite a few, but this time ran into orderites :P"

Amadore says, "
Or these flat hips."

Kinaed states to Sikod, "We're in Player Heartbeat, talking about how the game went in the last week. Seems pretty positive; a lot of appreciation for the story being run."

Kinaed smiles at Niyah.

Kinaed says, "
Thanks for sharing, folks! It's always good to get an overall pulse on how the game is feeling to people, and I'm so glad it's been a good week."

Niyah says, "
Also I may be going on a trip tomorrow through thursday, so there is a possibility I may be scarce for a bit."

Kinaed nods at Niyah.

Lilikoi says, "
Didn't have aaany RP time this week. Hoping I'll get to play next week though."

Amadore states, "
Boo. But understandable"

Kinaed nods at Lilikoi.

Esen is idle.

Esen is no longer idle.
Esen has returned from AFK.

Sikod begins to count their money.

Kinaed queries, "
Amadore sent me a tell saying they have a topic to raise. Amadore, would you like to kick it off?"

Amadore says, "
Oh boy. Get ready for a text wall and stuff that may have been discussed in previous meetings."

Amadore queries, "
Hey folks. So I wanted to discuss the asset marketplace. A while back I bought one of the 2.2k ones temi had put on there. Unfortunately I then discovered something that bummed me out. This asset I paid over 2k for was a level 1 asset with the metric at max at the time. Also with the metric at max it only gave just over 100 silver. I approxomated that in order to break even from this it will take 5 ooc months. Now I know that new assets should be investments that take some time to break even but 5 ooc months and only if your metric stays max for that long is a very long time for a character. Especially for a tier 1 asset. I'd like to ask whether it could be possible to lower the prices of assets and add some more since the fact people can't buy them easily outside of chargen and that many are not resellable means that unless you max in chargen you're a little stuffed for getting more which is a shame. As such it means people don't have reason to sell any as they can't replenish them. Is the cost and lack of assets available deliberate? Or accidentally overpriced?"

Amadore states, "
Also if it's not already in the works can we get metrics and tiers added to marketplace screen so we actually know what we're buying for."

Temi claims, "
I thought I put level 2 ones up."

Amadore says, "
Please let me know if anything doesn't make sense and needs expanding on."

Amadore claims, "
When I checked last week it was still just the 2 remaining level 1 ones at like 2k each."

Puciek states, "
As other way to get assets you could run a plot to create one"

Puciek claims, "
I imagine"

Temi has lost link.
Temi has reconnected.

Kinaed claims to Temi, "Remember how I mentioned we should add resources to the Marketplace UI? I think we may need to overhaul the marketplace UI completely."

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Temi muses, "
Sorry about that.. did I mention unstable connection?"

Lilikoi begins to count their money.

Temi queries, "
I think that may be a good idea, though... is there an inspect/review now for marketplace?"

Taunya nods at Temi.

Kinaed says, "
Okay, so some answers - we did not mean for the marketplace to be so scant; we may need to put some reporting metrics in so staff can monitor the assets there."

Amadore states, "
My main concern is prices and lack of info... also we need a good selection in order to start getting the asset economy flowing of buying selling etc."

Temi states, "
I've also been putting off adding more vareity to assets until objects, because I've thought it was right around the corner."

Amadore asks, "
Also Is the marketplace the only way to get assets. or can we do plots for them as Puciek suggested?"

Kinaed claims, "
Assets aren't intentionally overpriced either, but we'll have a look with what you said in mind."

Spencer states, "
I'd still hope plots would require a cash investment to get them if they are."

Temi claims, "
The ones I put up should certainly have been level 2s, at least mostly"

Kinaed claims, "
It's the only way to get assets at the moment unless you're a returning player that missed chargen (in which case you can Request Board)"

Kinaed nods at Spencer.

Amadore says, "
Thanks kin. I'd recommend possibly prices similar to when we could initially buy them at release which was like 1.8k for tier 2 and 3.2k or some such for 3. All I know is the one I bought was 2.2k and a level 1. so will take many ooc months to pay for itself. Which feels kinda not worth it."

Kinaed nods at Amadore.

Lilikoi has lost link.

Temi has lost link.

Amadore states, "
Definitely also a way to check their metric and tier if we don't already have it. I know I keep saying it but I feel it's super important."

Kinaed claims, "
I can't recall if we let sellers set the price for their asset or if it's auto-calculated, but if it's a seller-sets, then I'd recommend players consider that if/when selling their assets."

Namaka is idle.

Kinaed says, "
It's also important to note that a lot of the assets put up are expected to be investments into character building going further. That is, people who are buying them are expected to already have a baseline asset."

Amadore claims, "
Staff set ones are often a good way to show ideal starting prices. And allow players to be coy about prices depending on tiers or metrics. E.g. if metric is higg and your asset is only one for it you sell higher than normal as you're unlikely to be undersold etc."

Kinaed nods at Amadore.

Temi has reconnected.

Temi mutters under her breath.

Kinaed claims, "
Anyway, thank you for telling us about the issue, we'll definitely have a look."

Kinaed muses, "
Anyone else have anything they'd like to raise?"

Kinaed muses, "
Anyone else have anything they'd like to raise?"

Kinaed says, "
Oops, sorry."

Puciek exclaims, "
The roof!"

Sikod claims, "
Yes. There's not enough chocolate."

Sikod :|

Kinaed trails off to Sikod, "True. Hmm. What to do, what to do..."

Temi says to Sikod, "There's a flaw in your point. There's never enough chocolate."

Kinaed says, "
Anyway, technically, we've been through our agenda today."

Taunya

Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:20 pm

A flurry of fiery-colored leaves sweep across the area, rapidly coalescing into the winged shape of Niamh. [OOC]

Taunya says, "
If nothing else, I could plug on of my ideas from the forums again."

Niamh waves.

Kinaed questions to Niamh, "Oh, hey. Want to give your staff update?"

Niamh exclaims, "
Sure!"

Kinaed states to Taunya, "We can do that, or we can just chill. Or I can end the OOC Chat early."

Kinaed politely gives Niamh her attention before plotting the end of the meeting though. :)

Amadore throws vavardi statues at Niamh.

Giulio queries, "
Sorry, I was on another screen. Along with assets - will there ever be more for sale?"

Namaka is no longer idle.
Namaka has returned from AFK.

Kinaed nods at Giulio.

Puciek wonders, "
I got one plug to plug: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1591"

Niamh states, "
This week I kept the various player/staff cross boards clear, and facilitated a player-Storyteller's requests."

Temi says, "
I'm planning to put more staff-created assets up on the market once objects are finished, so that the ones put up there are more 'finished'."

Niamh says, "
No paragraph. I wasn't prepared."

Niamh flails.

Giulio declaims, "
My freeman alt has 2 assets that equal my noble's. He would have another one, but I didn't buy one with xp, and there is just a slum for sale. Okay, cool!"

Taunya claims, "
Copy/pasting from the forum (viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1599): Been something that I've wanted for a while, but keep forgetting to suggest. Could a board be added to the Character Suggestions room in chargen? It could perhaps be routinely synced to a copy of the board in the almshouse on grid for others to post to, and be an easy way for new characters to find character concepts, and older characters to find players to play relations important to them, which can often be hard to do.

While many post on the general OOC board looking for connections, I don't think many new players think to look there, and the OOC board system can be a little confusing that early. And if a new player likes a concept, it might help retain them if they have an established connection, and someone to help them through their cyanity
."

Kinaed says, "
I'm generally against automation (ie, creating bots, etc), so I'm not inclined to add a tick thing"

Kinaed nods at Taunya.

Kinaed says, "
I was thinking of something like that, but I haven't decided how to handle it. A board is clunky, in particular since all in-game items are IC since characters are always IC, so where do we put it that it's actually a part of the world? Better is to have a registry that can just be accessed from chargen, maybe replacing the Announcement Board post."

Robin is idle.

Robin is no longer idle.
Robin has returned from AFK.

Kinaed claims, "
Anyway, the idea certainly has merit, we just need to work out a solid execution - also mindful that roles are coming in eventually."

Amadore asks, "
Can someone better explain roles to me?"

Puciek says to Kinaed, "The tick isn't really useful for botting, but knowing when stuff pools, when you heal etc. Just an OCD thing"

Kinaed says, "
Anyone want to discuss anything else? Otherwise, we can chat about OOC stuff, make jokes, go back to RP early."

Taunya questions, "
Has there been any work on the roles spec? It was rather vague last it was mentioned. Is it like a roll-your-own-guild thing?"

Nyna is idle.

Kinaed claims to Amadore, "It'll replace the code for the current guild structure, basically, allowing us to remove ranks and instead define a rank as a role, with any special commands attached to it, stationary, etc."

Sauvaige is idle.

Sauvaige is no longer idle.
Sauvaige has returned from AFK.

Kinaed says, "
We can also define non-guild roles, and let people see what is taken and what is free in chargen. So the roster system might go away and a role might be the manager of a place."

Nyna is no longer idle.
Nyna has returned from AFK.

Kinaed says, "
It doesn't really add anything to the game, just reorganizes how the code works so staff can reduce a lot of manual labor to set certain people up, for example."

Kinaed says, "
But it does mean we can auto-generate a 'roles wanted' scenario also"

Kinaed says, "
And potentially let people select roles directly out of chargen."

Amadore muses, "
Can you automate it so Tenebraes get the mail address and possibly guildhouse secrets so that they can do their jobs easier without having to pester staff?"

Percival is idle.

Kinaed nods at Amadore.

Temi states, "
That's part of the intent, yes."

Taunya muses, "
Oh, I had a question on roster stuff I just remembered- If you're already full on assets, are you no longer able to take a roster position even if you're guilded? Can you take the position without an asset if you already have assets?"

Kinaed states, "
That's exactly the sort of reason we're looking at putting roles in. Another is so we don't have to constantly revisit the burn command when the GI changes the Order ranks. We can just attach burn to Inquisitor and let it go from there, for example."

Puciek states to Kinaed, "It sounds even more sexy than jail automation"

Temi claims, "
Or stuff like, having a treasurer with bank access, but not the ability to degulid folks."

Temi grins.

Kinaed has transferred Filip. [OOC]

Kinaed states, "
Roles are already specced though, for the most part."

Temi states, "
You can't take a roster position if you're full up on assets."

Amadore claims, "
Can confirm Taunya that with no guild and max assets you -cannot- get a roster."

Kinaed says, "
It's sitting on Az's desk. The only thing it needs is a decent UI."

Sauvaige flips the desk

Amadore claims, "
So my car door hook hand man will alas not run his own nail salon."

Taunya says, "
That's kind of disappointing for sneaky sneakies. where rosters are often used as a cover"
(This is an OOC room. Nothing counts for rpxp here.)

Temi says, "
Assets take theoretical time for their upkeep. You can't keep a job going on top of a full set of them."

Kinaed claims, "
Rosters are a type of asset though; they produce money as well."

Puciek states to Taunya, "Sell one of assets"

Puciek states, "
Problem solved"

Amadore says, "
Initial point of rosters was extra money with the exception you couldn't join a guild though? since guilds can but don't always pay."

Giulio claims, "
Guilds pay? I demand compensation."

Kinaed claims, "
No, the staff have no view that guilds should pay people."

Niyah muses, "
I have an asset related question as well. If your character gets to a point in thier RP where an asset you bought no longer makes sense but its unsellable, what do you do?"

Giulio claims, "
I can't get a roster while in a guild, but I assumed it was because my time was taken up by guild duties."

Kinaed states, "
Rosters were there solely to allow people to participate in the game world and to be an alternative to guilding."

Amadore states, "
Guild pay is dependent upon the gl."

Kinaed nods at Amadore.

Puciek states, "
And pester your gl enough, you may get paid"

Margaux states, "
Or fired."

Margaux says, "
Either way, problem solved."

Amadore states, "
Or lashed and then fired."

Temi states, "
Rosters were an 'extra' as a job for people that wouldn't have them otherwsise. They'd generally be lower level, and not something everyone should have."
Puciek nods at Margaux.

Kinaed states to Niyah, "Request Board staff and explain the situation to get assistance."

Amadore says, "
Thanks for the clarification temi and kin :)"

Niyah claims, "
Okay and thank you Kinaed. :)"

Kinaed questions, "
So, anything else people'd like to discuss?"

Kinaed states, "
I'm going to be watching a professional Unreal Engine tutorial around 10am my time (an hour and 15 min) if anyone is interested."

Kinaed claims, "
I'll be going to hangouts and sharing my screen"

Filip asks, "
Did I miss the weekly maybe-gag gift?"

Taunya idly flips a
silver coin.
Taunya notes that it is crowns.

Kinaed gives Filip some coins.

Filip pontificates, "
That works!"

Lilikoi is idle.

Kinaed claims, "
Nah, just I forgot I was giving out money because I logged in only a little bit before my other two misfits, and we didn't get a gift together this week. It's my default 'kinaed was lazy' gift."

Ayse claims, "
They're not chocolate coins? Aw."

Amadore says, "
You should make coal as the lazy gift."

Filip ain't complainin'.

Taunya questions to Kinaed, "
Just out of curiosity, how much silver are you carrying right now?"

Amadore states, "
Claim were naughty children."

Kinaed states, "
That's the gift I give out when players are lazy :P"

Kinaed begins to count their money.

Puciek pontificates to Kinaed, "Lazy1?!?!?!"

Puciek pouts

Sikod questions, "
Is this the part where we draw daggers, Taunya?"

Puciek pontificates, "
Staff is lazy!"

Kinaed says, "
98000"

Taunya nods at Sikod.

Kinaed muses, "
And 99848 gold. Why?"

Puciek grins at Sikod.

Gydian begins to count their money.

Amadore trails off, "
Alright who has grandmaster pickpocketing? I have a plan..."

Giulio says OOCly, ""I wouldn't try that if I were you.""

Amadore says, "
Or more like a percent of a plan."

Kinaed snickers.

Giulio claims, "
That is what I get when I try to rob Kinaed."

Ayse trails off, "
Maybe just add another zero to the gift..."

Niyah goes starry eyed at that money amount.

Ayse begins to count their money.

Kinaed claims, "
That would be a little unbalancing :)"

Amadore asks, "
Can you give me an orlesian mask instead so I can be the dragon age version of vavardi?"

Giulio says, "
I would just buy a 50 room house"

Esen is idle.

Giulio claims, "
Full of traps and hookahs."

Amadore petitions for vavardi fashion to draw influence from Orlais.

Kinaed swoons. "
Another Dragon Age fan. Read my fanfic!"

Niyah states, "
I would be the richest Freewoman ever."

Kinaed states, "
Okay, I quiet."

Ayse states, "
No poor PC making it rain for me then."

Amadore states, "
Niamh is making me plah inquisition more. Because I'm not far in it."

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed nods at Amadore.

Esen is no longer idle.
Esen has returned from AFK.

Niyah claims, "
You can have Orlais Amadore. Tubori is Antiva."

Ayse exclaims, "
It's fun!"

Sikod questions, "
So what's Charali, then?"

Amadore says, "
Trash."

Niyah questions, "
Fereldan?"

Sikod dunks Amadore into a well.

Niamh states, "
Wherever the Dalish hang out."

Amadore states, "
Daravi Are of course darkspawn."

Ayse questions, "
Can we lock up all the mages in a tower?"

Kinaed muses, "
Anyone object to our wrapping up a bit early? I've got a few things I'd like to jump on before running off for my tutorial"

Kinaed queries, "
Unless people have things they'd like to discuss?"

Taunya states, "
I've got nothing else at the moment."

Amadore claims, "
I am tempted to make my dalish inquisitor as a charalin... but I don't think anyone can make battle-axes that big."

Temi claims to Ayse, "Sure! But we'll let you enact it on grid, IC. Maybe with some burning encouraged of them."

Niyah says, "
Fariners are the Qunari obviously. And I'm good. :)"

Kinaed grins.

Temi grins.

Sikod says, "
I still don't have my chocolate."

Sikod :|

Kinaed claims, "
Just remember - The Inquisition existed prior to Origins, even :P They stole from us, not the other way around."

Kinaed halos.

Amadore claims, "
But yeah if anyone wants to make a vavardi tailor that should be your fashion goals. Aka please sell amadoodle silly orlesian clothes."

Ayse states, "
We'll rename the knights Paladins."

Namaka is a tailor open to making all kinds of clothes.

Giulio muses, "
Are there are any crazy game-shattering plots coming up that we should prepare for?"

Amadore muses, "
Can our knights be addicted to course ruby and have it give us mysterious powers?"

Ayse states, "
I'm down for that."

Kinaed claims to Giulio, "You'd have to ask Janus :)"

Temi states to Giulio, "Of course. But no idea when."

Temi grins.

Amadore is tempted to have his EM just hook everyone on course ruby drug as entry into the knights.

Kinaed states to Amadore, "I think they're already snorting mage ash. :)"

Amadore exclaims, "
Control the drugs, control the order!"

Temi queries to Amadore, "Are tremors a mysterious power?"

Amadore claims, "
Not true. Empena wants to know if she can snort it though."

Kinaed states to Amadore, "Uh oh, giving them ideas."

Amadore claims, "
Temi: Yes."

Kinaed says, "
I don't know if it's snortable."

Percival is no longer idle.
Percival has returned from AFK.

Amadore says, "
Kinaed: She asked long before yoj mentioned ahhaha."

Ayse says, "
Now I feel like going to play some Inquisition."

Temi states to Amadore, "Then yes, you're welcome to get the Order addicted to coarse ruby for mysterious powers."

Temi nods at Amadore.

Kinaed spreads her hands.

Niyah trails off, "
Umm aren't drugs sinful? Wouldn't that make the Order a bit hypocritical? Not that Niyah would say that to thier faces..."

Amadore claims, "
Sweet. Operation drug peddling earl marshall is go."

Amadore states, "
Not all drugs are. Just overdoing tgem. Same as alcohol."

Kinaed muses, "
Well, the Order is at its best when it's hypocritical, don't you think?"

Amadore says, "
Soem drugs are illegal though."

Margaux states, "
Hypocrisy runs deep in the Order, from my experience. :)"

Niyah says, "
This is true."

Amadore questions, "
Also who's gonna stop us?"

Gydian nods at Margaux.

Kinaed laughs.

Taunya states to Niyah, "Well, the order decides if they're sinful or not, don't think the Erra Pater says anything about them."

Amadore questions, "
The knights? AHAHAHAHAH"

Kinaed nods at Taunya.

Sauvaige states, "
Everyone is sinful. "

Sikod claims, "
So. Shall we go back to rp and such"

Sauvaige pontificates, "
There is no innocence, only degrees of guilt!"

Kinaed nods at Sikod.

Ayse claims, "
Drugs are like gateway sinful."

Sikod says, "
...Add a question mark there. Punctuation."

Amadore claims, "
Drugs and Booze is more of a reeve law thing than an order thing. But overindulgence is indeed a sin."

Kinaed claims, "
Thank you everyone! Appreciate your attendance today."

Amadore says, "
So no overdoing your prayers guys."

Kinaed states, "
Going to put everyone back, so hang on to your hats."

Taunya waves.

Amadore claims, "
A little heresy keeps the inquisition away."

Niamh waves.

Niyah claims, "
Thank you everyone. :)"

A flurry of fiery-colored leaves whirl around Niamh, and when they scatter she's gone. [OOC]
Eshne smiles.

• Information