Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:55 pm

Kinaed asks, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today?"

Vicannia states, "I have a topic I'd like to bring up"

Empena says, "I would, but I apologize in advance I'm on mobile."
Kinaed nods.

Azarial states, "Can;t be any worse than hen I posed corpses in the morgue playing cards, and it looked like the scene froze with one stabbing another in the eye with a turnip for cheating, an cards hanging out of sleeves and collars"

Kinaed claims, "Adding you both."

Alessandro blinks at Azarial
Niamh states to Azarial, "But WHY though"

Kinaed asks, "Anyone else?"

Vicannia muses, "Why not?"

Taunya claims, "Short one or two here."

Bofaha claims, "Vicannia got the right spirit ;D"

Kinaed states, "Okay. Staff Updates. Me: One or two small policy cases, went through decisions with staff, not much else. Still on my plate: Jail Automation. I think something got added last week that I forgot. Please remind me. Else I'll check the log."

Kinaed says, "That's pretty much it. Az, you're up. :)"
Kinaed has transferred Nadya. [OOC]

Azarial claims, "Mostly making sure assets worked right, plus a few crashes."
Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Bofaha claims, "Blasted mages"
Niamh gives a felted wool raccoon plush with a sizable, buttoned pocket to Nadya.

Azarial states, "And that did not need ot be asked anonymously; it makes it easier to figure out who is asking for the trans."

Kinaed does a quick look at the changes board, "I think we have fencing in for thieves?"
Niamh nods.

Azarial claims, "Oh, yes, I did add that. that was smal enough I forgot it."

Nadya states, "Sorry about making things harder. Again."
Bofaha comforts Nadya.
Kinaed says to Nadya, "No sweat. We gotcha."

Vicannia queries, "Fencing? As in a new skill to move stolen items or a more rp mechanic?"
Kinaed asks of Niamh, "Please make sure Fencing is in Jun2017?"
Kinaed has transferred Bertrand. [OOC]
Kinaed says to Vicannia, "A new command, not skill, to move stolen items."

Azarial states, "Command, not a skill"

Taunya claims, "Ooh fencing."

Eirian claims, "Cool. I read that as fencing as in... with swords."

Lance hugs Nadya.

Azarial says, "If it gets crazy i'll add the room limit that mobprogs have on items."

Caterina states, "Same."

Bofaha claims, "You can use swords to get items to fence"

Vicannia says, "Ah ok. I'll give the helpfile a read once it's up"
Niamh says to Kinaed, "Done."

Azarial states, "Or fence swords."
Kinaed says to Niamh, "Thanks :)"

Niamh says, "Looks like the helpfile is already up."
Kinaed nods at Niamh.

Alessandro pontificates, "It is!"

Kinaed says, "Yes, it's a general help file."

Alessandro likes the word pontificates, and is shameless in saying this.

Vicannia "Ah." Hops on alt so as to not clutter log
Niamh eats a slow-moving black beetle.
Niamh puts a slow-moving black beetle in their mouth.

Bofaha says to Niamh, "Gross"
Azarial grins.

Lance states, "Dude."
Niamh smiles.

Alessandro claims, "Sayith the hillman."

Bofaha claims, "And hilman said that"
Kinaed has transferred Wren. [OOC]
Niamh grins.
Aenaela laughs.
Niamh gives a felted wool raccoon plush with a sizable, buttoned pocket to Wren.

Bofaha high5 Alessandro

Alessandro beams.

Kinaed questions, "Any questions about fencing?"
Temi muses to Niamh, "Did you get one to Bert?"
Niamh gives a felted wool raccoon plush with a sizable, buttoned pocket to Bertrand.
Bofaha states to Kinaed, "Seems straightforward, hire a freeman to retrieve your stuff"
Bertrand declaims to Niamh, "Thank you!"
Niamh declares to Bertrand, "Welcome!"

Bofaha says, "Instead of always the rather long rp around it"
Kinaed smiles at Bofaha.

Vicannia queries, "How much is the specified amount? Like hopefully it's not as much as if they actually tried to get players to buy it?"
Kinaed states to Vicannia, "The thief can specify what they want to sell it for to a max of 300 silver above the obj's base value."

Eirian says, "I dig it."

Nadya states, "That's pretty cool."

Kinaed states, "The Brotherhood doesn't get paid unless the item moves."

Caterina claims, "Yup! Seems cool."

Alessandro states, "I'm liking it."

Bofaha claims, "A proper submarket"

Vicannia states, "So I'm misunderstanding it. I assumed they would use the command and get paid instantly."

Eirian says, "Though, I would add to the helpfile something about not everyone being welcome in Southside."

Nadya muses, "So, I've a question then. Fencing is a delicate art. If something has lingered for too long, is it possible to RPA the source?"

Eirian claims, "Or linking to the SS helpfile, or something."

Taunya queries, "How about the um blackmarket command that never seemed to get finished?"

Eirian claims, "Not everyone can check themselves."

Nadya claims, "Just a hint, not an utterly obvious answer."

Kinaed states, "Which we hope will reduce the "I walk in and steal everything in sight, including the wardobes" and get it to be a more realistic "I'll steal that necklace because I can sell it, but no one is buying paper pulp from the pawn shop""
Azarial states to Taunya, "I am trying to get back to that. the priority list keps evolving."
Kinaed states to Taunya, "When that comes in, thieves can choose what they want to do."

Caterina states, "Lmao. Paper pulp."
Bofaha trails off to Caterina, "Did happen..."

Alessandro trails off, "What uh..."

Caterina hides her paper pulp.

Vicannia chuckles "I remember getting yelled at by the tenebrae icly not to steal clothes...

Lance trails off, "One man's pulp is another man's..."

Alessandro wonders, "Wait thieves can choose what who wants to do what?"

Lance claims, "Pulp."

Azarial states, "The room cap would help that too. if it is full of junk, you;d have to buy it so you can post your pearl necklace."

Temi says, "You are welcome to use RPA if you have a plan to investigate it, but the general stance of the shopkeeper will be not to share info."

Caterina pets Lance.

Vicannia states, "Fun times... fun times. I miss the thieves of that era."

Lance grins.
Kinaed asks of Alessandro, "I think the answer is in your scroll?"

Bofaha states, "But proper rpa can convince the clerk, just don't beat him too much or may get visit from the boss :P"

Alessandro trails off, "I probably....hold on..."

Kinaed wonders, "Any other queries that we haven't answered?"

Alessandro says, "Oh... yeah It's too much to try and find to get back to it. NVM."

Eirian claims, "Nothing here. Sounds good."
Niamh says to Alessandro, "Blackmarket (not in yet) or the fencer."

Nadya claims, "I understand. Though, uh. Like 50g+ worth of goods being moved is hilariously high-heat, is all I'm saying."

Kinaed says, "Okay, that's fencing. And Az's update."
Kinaed nods at Nadya.
Kinaed states to Temi, "You're up :)"

Temi states, "I have been polishing off assets and getting them all ready to release to you guys.. in approximately 45 minutes."

Alessandro says, "Ooooh."
Bofaha kisses Temi.
Niamh grins.

Caterina pontificates, "Coolio!"

Aenaela says, "Awesome. I don't know what all this means, but I am still happy"
Aenaela laughs.

Temi claims, "I have a post written up on the forums ready to move into the public domain at that point, which will walk through things."
Kinaed has created the ASSETS spec[1].

Vicannia queries, "Question about that... Will weekly payments still go through tonight?"
Kinaed gives the ASSETS spec to Aenaela.

Temi says, "And I already had Nimah walk through it, and she said something to the affect of 'Wow, that's really easy'"
Niamh nods in agreement.

Kinaed muses, "We didn't think about that, Vic - or I didn't. I think they ought to if we can do that as a last shot. Az?"

Azarial states, "I am going to let those go a bit, then clear them all out. I tsill need to add the roster option for asets as well, but that can wait after the initial rush"

Temi says, "I'm not sure, but I would recommend we don't replace the current payments until next week."
Temi nods at Azarial.

Eirian thumbs up.

Bofaha needs his money for... raccoon disposal reasons

Vicannia nods "Just was something that has been floating in my mind for the last few days."
Niamh nods in agreement with Bofaha.
Kinaed nods at Vicannia.

Temi claims, "So, yes, tonight's bank list payments will go through. Next week, it's assets."

Kinaed claims, "Okay, that's assets and Temi. By the way, big round of applause to Azarial, Temi and Niamh for their hard work on getting assets up and running."
Kinaed nods at Temi.

Bofaha sprays the trio in champagne

Caterina claps for all da staff!
Aenaela smiles.
Kinaed has transferred Margaux. [OOC]
Niamh gives a felted wool raccoon plush with a sizable, buttoned pocket to Margaux.

Kinaed queries, "Any other questions about assets?"

Margaux waves.
Alessandro waves to Margaux.

Empena claps.

Nadya uses raccoon like a puppet, making their voice all mousy in this act of ventriloquism, "Do the IP gains affect your support slots, from the assets?"

Alessandro giggles at Nadya

Kinaed says, "If I understand the question, no."

Temi claims, "Also, for those nobles who have posted to me, your assets are created and waiting for you in the system. For those who haven't - please post a request board with the problem for your domain."

Vicannia states, "Not a question, but I must say I like how reasonable the silver costs are for initial assets"

Nadya questions, "Hm? Why not?"

Vlora muses, "What do you mean by problem?"
Bertrand nods at Temi.

Kinaed claims, "Because support slots aren't an asset benefit, and are independent of IP. IP is an after-affect of assets and weekly calculations."

Temi claims, "What sometimes goes wrong in your domain that affects how profitable it is. To help you RP it."

Azarial claims, "The ip gain does not affect support slots"

Bertrand states, "Its an island, in the middle of no where."

Kinaed claims, "What Az said, much more succinctly."

Bertrand grins, "I'll send you a real post later, Temi."
Temi nods at Bertrand.

Nadya says, "Huh. That's... Weird."

Azarial says, "Assets did not touch support at all."
Kinaed says to Nadya, "Can you explain what you're expecting? Support slots are a function of social class."
Margaux states to Kinaed, "You get more support slots if you're supported more as well."

Kinaed states, "IP is a result of various activity and calculations, like adding rumors, including your overall support."
Kinaed nods at Margaux.

Nadya claims, "Well, it's 5 weekly IP per support slot, right? I'm not expecting anything, but in my mind, it's still weekly IP, and it confuses me."

Kinaed says, "But IP is the output, not an input to that system."
Kinaed states to Nadya, "I don't recall what the weekly IP you get per support slot is, I'm trying to say that assets don't give people support slots."

Kinaed says, "Assets can give people IP if that's the asset benefit (if that's in)"

Nadya says, "'Help support'. Right under the number of support slots being based on stuff."

Kinaed muses, "But no affect on support. Does that make sense?"

Taunya says, "I'll probably bring it up at a future meeting after things have settled, but I was wondering if you'd consider allowing purchase wealth to grant an extra point for freemen to get either two tier 2 asssets, or 1 tier 3. Not touching the cap of 2 assets total."

Azarial states, "IP redemption should be in. I am unaware if any assets offer that"
They aren't here.
Kinaed states to Nadya, "Let's discuss this offline since I think you and I are the only two people confused at the moment."

Vicannia muses, "Oh wait, I do have an asset question. I know Gls will get an asset tied to their guild, but will 2nd GLs also get an asset or just first?"

Empena states, "I'd like to sort of consider the idea that the IP to silver exchange be upped, most rumours cost more than 1 silver, it makes it hard for rumours to be self sustaining with the income change."

Temi says, "Assets don't currently have IP on them, actually, though we have support for them to do so... We didn't actually come up with standards for which should have IP.. so that's not there yet."

Temi says, "We don't have guild-tied assets."
Bofaha claims to Empena, "Harass your nearby bard for all the news telling ;)"

Nadya queries, "But... Uh. The main thing was assets either give IP or money, right?"

Kinaed says, "GLs won't get an asset tied to their guild, though I suppose they can create one and thematically tie it to their guild."

Temi states, "You may be confused with the noble domain ones."
Kinaed nods at Temi.

Temi states, "They will."
Temi nods at Nadya.
Kinaed says to Nadya, "Yes, but not support slots."

Vicannia says, "I thought there was talk of GLs having an asset tied to the role specifically, or I may be misremembering."
Kinaed says to Nadya, "Support slots are different to IP. IP is what you get for having support."

Empena wonders, "So are current metrics payments for Guilds disappearing?"
Kinaed states to Vicannia, "Not to my knowledge."

Margaux states, "'support points' are kind of a hidden metric under the hood that influences your IP. They determine your support slots AND your IP."
Kinaed states to Empena, "Nope."

Temi says, "No, current metric payments are a separate system from assets."
Azarial claims to Empena, "Not that i am aware of"
Empena nods.

Azarial claims, "Nor are the holding accounts that pay out ot the various guilds; taxes, fines, etc."

Eirian says, "There was never talk of GLs having specific assets. Given the turnaround for some guilds, I can only imagine the headache that would cause, anyway."

Azarial states, "Though if no one pays, say, fines, the related guild won;t get paid."

Bofaha coughs knights*

Caterina coughs MERCHANTS.

Temi states, "All this coughing, sounds like the Physicians may need to pick things up."

Kinaed trails off, "Okay, in the interests of time..."

Kinaed smiles, "Niamh, you're up!"

Niamh claims, "This week I updated a couple helpfiles (OSAY and RUMOR STANDARDS) to clarify their purposes and policies, and kept the recommendations queue, request and typo boards clean. No large project this week, just day to day maintenance. :)"
Bofaha grins at Temi.

Kinaed states to Niamh, "We love having our recommends and phome requests processed though, so thank you. :)"
Bofaha declares to Niamh, "Fastest recommends in history of recommends!"
Niamh smiles.

Bofaha claims, "Not to mention what a speed on construction"

Eirian states, "The day-to-day maintenance thing is super important, and I have been really impressed with how quickly that stuff has been getting done since Niamh's been on board."

Alessandro claims, "She faaaast."

Bofaha says, "As fast as a snek"

Kinaed pontificates, "Okay, that wraps up the Staff Updates portion of this discussion. Next up, Player Heartbeat!"
Kinaed nods at Eirian.

Caterina agrees with all of this.

Niamh claims, "Gah, thanks! I'm happy to hear it's been nice on the player-end."

Kinaed queries, "How was the RP last week folks?"

Taunya cheers for Niamh.

Bofaha dramatically raises his arms and voice as he exclaims "Conflict, romance, love, war, hate, crashing scenes, scaring ladies... and then there is rp, which was pretty kickass this week!"

Alessandro states, "Mostly boring but eh."

Caterina claims, "It was a slow RP week for me, but the RP I got was great! And another shoutout to Niamh for playing along with my drunk raccoon nonsense. It gave me some fun ideas for slightly more serious events in the future :)"

Marisa says, "I have been barely involved, but I don't think that's anyone's fault but mine"

Lance claims, "I'm enjoying it. Being a noble takes so much effort yo."

Lance passes out.

Vlora claims, "Didn't manage to get a whole lot done this week"

Aenaela declares, "Ihaven't really been involved. My fault though!"
Caterina states to Lance, "All that makeup you have to buy. Poor thing."

Vicannia says, "RP, while utterly useless for xp, has been really fun this last week. Especially in regards to the plots that I've been a part of."

Empena says, "Hmm, not really the best, but making due with it."

Taunya claims, "Been busy with RL things a lot, but things are going well ICly at the moment. Will hopefully have time to really get into things this coming week."
Margaux says to Lance, "You need to upgrade to the level 2 cane and sense of entitlement, it helps. :)"

Lance grins.

Lance coughs...?

Kinaed muses, "Wow, this is probably the most mediocre week for a lot of people in ages. I'm sorry to hear that. May I ask, is it anything game structure related or more in the space of 'it's just what's going on at the moment'?"

Alessandro states, "Yeah if there were GL's with some experience to teach some people how to be a thief. There's no guild direction right now."
Lurks the Forums

Puciek

Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:17 pm

11:31:26p | Empena claims, "I'd agree that with current RP, playing some character concepts is starting to feel rough."
11:31:26p |
11:31:26p |
11:31:45p |
11:31:45p | Kinaed checks the GL list.
11:31:53p |
11:31:53p | Nadya states, "It could be that freemen may be getting a little bit too much pressure."
11:32:02p |
11:32:02p | Kinaed wonders, "We still haven't put a thief in. Are apps open on the Announce Board?"
11:32:06p | emote scratches his armpit in consideration
11:32:06p |
11:32:06p | Bofaha scratches his armpit in consideration
11:32:07p | Temi nods at Kinaed.
11:32:07p |
11:32:07p |
11:32:13p |
11:32:13p | Nadya states, "Raise class relations, and I think that things'll get better."
11:32:14p |
11:32:14p | Vicannia curses their internet and the 3 minutes.
11:32:20p |
11:32:20p | Alessandro says, "There wer two responses I think to the thief App one of which was mine I think."
11:32:30p |
11:32:30p | Empena claims, "And while conflict is very thematic if that's literally every scene you get in, it can get a bit draining"
11:32:56p |
11:32:56p | Vicannia trails off, "According to census, last I checked, the thieves have more members than even the physicians... so why hasn't any of those players sucked it up and taken the mantle of GL"
11:33:01p | say problem is that if thiefs get organized, we don't have many active reeves
11:33:01p |
11:33:01p | Bofaha states, "Problem is that if thiefs get organized, we don't have many active reeves"
11:33:02p |
11:33:02p | Kinaed claims, "I haven't seen any."
11:33:32p |
11:33:32p | Nadya says, "Er, true enough, actually."
11:33:37p |
11:33:37p | Nadya states, "I've yet to run into a Reeve."
11:33:40p |
11:33:40p | Alessandro states, "There was a discussion about how thieves really are in a low and so are the Reeves, and some people were making the point that if you get dumped on every time it's unmotivating, even though it's not the goal to play to win either. It makes it a difficult balance."
11:33:46p |
11:33:46p | Temi states, "We'll sort out the thieves. Sounds like we have some stuff."
11:33:50p | Kinaed nods at Temi.
11:33:50p |
11:33:50p |
11:34:09p |
11:34:09p | Margaux questions, "Who is getting dumped on and how?"
11:34:14p |
11:34:14p | Lance says to Vicannia, "My last character was a thief and I don't think that's especially fair to say. From what I can tell, a lot of the thieves have no organization or the gskills necessary to do some thiefy things."
11:34:17p |
11:34:17p | Kinaed claims, "Well, I'd like to see activity in the space before I worry about 'winners and losers'."
11:34:33p |
11:34:33p | Lance asks, "So maybe that'd why they don't want to be GL?"
11:34:52p |
11:34:52p | Nadya says, "I mean, so long as non-southside areas aren't entirely looted, I'm game."
11:34:54p | Vicannia says to Lance, "Having a lack of Gskills does not prevent you from becoming GL."
11:34:54p |
11:34:54p |
11:34:56p |
11:34:56p | Alessandro claims, "I really think it's a thing about freeman in general though. IN theory, someone also pointed out that there should be so much more freeman than gentry and noble and there's like a reverse balance."
11:34:58p |
11:34:58p | Margaux questions, "Staff may help with the skills in the absence of anyone having it at a high level?"
11:35:06p | Kinaed nods at Vicannia.
11:35:06p |
11:35:06p |
11:35:15p |
11:35:15p | Empena says, "Thieves might need a help file like the Order got about how to do things so they aren't so GL dependent "
11:35:21p | say maybe it's time for return of freeman rpxp bonus?
11:35:22p |
11:35:22p | Bofaha asks, "Maybe it's time for return of freeman rpxp bonus?"
11:35:23p |
11:35:23p | Lance says, "Yeah, but a player may not feel as though it makes sense for a Tenebrae to not know how to lockpick or steal, etc."
11:35:36p | Niamh says to Bofaha, "I think that's still in place."
11:35:36p |
11:35:36p |
11:35:37p | Kinaed nods at Empena.
11:35:37p |
11:35:37p |
11:35:42p | Kinaed says to Empena, "Jotting that down."
11:35:42p |
11:35:42p |
11:35:48p |
11:35:48p | Temi says, "There's many types of criminal and they don't necessarily have all the skills, or require skills."
11:35:58p |
11:35:58p | Alessandro claims, "That's correct."
11:36:02p | say yea, you can rob a guy with couple folks and no skills
11:36:03p |
11:36:03p | Bofaha claims, "Yea, you can rob a guy with couple folks and no skills"
11:36:08p |
11:36:08p | Vicannia states, "Then that is the player's issue. Though there are 8 Thieves according to census, more than the entire physicians guild."
11:36:09p |
11:36:09p | Azarial states, "I can think of several ways to work the tenebrae's lack of knowledge into valid roleplay thta reinforces their position"
11:36:09p | say or bash the door in
11:36:09p | Bofaha states, "Or bash the door in"
11:36:28p |
11:36:28p | Alessandro says, "I mean there's a lot of ways to be a thief and it really doesn't even have to include stealing, but there is literally no direction so people don't know what to do at all."
11:36:34p |
11:36:34p | Kinaed claims, "There are plenty of active thieves, just no GL atm. We'll rectify that before the day is out."
11:36:41p | grin Kinaed
11:36:41p | Bofaha grins at Kinaed.
11:36:41p |
11:36:41p |
11:36:47p | say well, lock the doors
11:36:47p |
11:36:47p | Bofaha claims, "Well, lock the doors "
11:37:01p |
11:37:01p | Nadya puppets the a felted wool raccoon plush with a sizable, buttoned pocket further, "The Proletariat will rise!"
11:37:02p |
11:37:02p | Empena claims, "What should be a plot, how to properly follow rules for a theft etc, that kind of stuff in one place"
11:37:05p |
11:37:05p | Kinaed says, "We had apps/a request that apparently staff were waiting on me to process, and I didn't know about it, so my direct apologies to everyone this has affected."
11:37:08p | Empena begins to move south.
11:37:08p |
11:37:08p |
11:37:13p | Empena slows to a halt.
11:37:16p |
11:37:30p |
11:37:30p | Vicannia shrugs "Though of course I'm the type of person who will begrudgingly fill a gl slot even if they don't want to just to ensure it does not remain empty... IE Misune's second term.
11:37:39p | sayto Niamh can you later check on the freeman rpxp bonus? It doesn't show up on help rpxp
11:37:39p | Bofaha asks of Niamh, "Can you later check on the freeman rpxp bonus? It doesn't show up on help rpxp"
11:37:39p |
11:37:43p |
11:37:43p | Niamh says, "Sure."
11:37:45p |
11:37:45p | Kinaed declares, "Okay!"
11:37:49p | Wren is idle.
11:37:49p |
11:37:49p |
11:38:00p |
11:38:00p | Kinaed says, "We've done Staff Updates, Player Heartbeat, now... Player Topics."
11:38:14p |
11:38:14p | Kinaed wonders, "Vicannia is up first, can you introduce us to your topic, Vic?"
11:38:17p |
11:38:17p | Vicannia clears throat "What I wanted to bring up was the possibility of upping the RPXP gain timer, or more correctly how long it takes before it resets. I was recently in a scene with someone, for about 4 hours. We both were posing Long posts, and long posts take time. I was sitting at low and average for the majority of the scene, and made, if memory serves me right, roughly 400 xp for the whole 4 hour scene. That seems really, really small and honestly the time invested would not be worth the gain were it not for the actual rp outcome.
11:38:21p | Wren is no longer idle.
11:38:21p |
11:38:21p |
11:38:45p | Wren has returned from AFK.
11:38:45p |
11:38:45p |
11:38:54p | say on think+mood+action alone you should be making some good xp
11:38:54p |
11:38:54p | Bofaha states, "On think+mood+action alone you should be making some good xp"
11:38:56p |
11:38:56p | Azarial claims, "The requirement for earning per emote on length is much lower now, if that helps"
11:38:58p |
11:38:58p | Eirian says, "This has come up so many times."
11:39:02p |
11:39:02p | Kinaed asks, "Did you check HELP RPXP and see what you could have done to bump it up from medicore?"
11:39:09p |
11:39:09p | Nadya just noticed it's their birthday.
11:39:14p |
11:39:14p | Eirian says, "Thinks can keep things going between poses, as can hemotes."
11:39:19p | agree Eirian
11:39:20p | Bofaha nods in agreement with Eirian.
11:39:20p |
11:39:20p |
11:39:23p | Kinaed nods at Eirian.
11:39:23p |
11:39:23p | Temi questions, "So you were RPing... waiting for them to emote and getting knocked out of RP again for a while before you can post again?"
11:39:25p |
11:39:25p | Vicannia trails off, "And I was thinking every other pose, and had an action... The only thing that wasn't being used was a mood"
11:39:29p |
11:39:29p | Lance wishes Nadya a happy birthday.
11:39:42p | sayto Vicannia mood is +3, major thing
11:39:43p | Bofaha claims to Vicannia, "Mood is +3, major thing"
11:39:43p |
11:39:48p |
11:39:48p | Eirian exclaims, "Well, I don't understand the lack of a mood!"
11:39:48p | Vicannia claims, "Essentially temi.. I'd keep getting kicked to 3"
11:39:59p |
11:39:59p | Vicannia states, "Low I mean.."
11:39:59p | Alessandro's birth is next wednesday he just noticed.
11:40:00p |
11:40:00p | Caterina claims, "And for those who don't know, you can emote in a think! Emoting in thinks is my favorite thing ever. And yush. Moods are great."
11:40:02p |
11:40:02p | Kinaed states, "A room mood set is +3 baseline; I'd totally set that for a 4 hour scene."
11:40:08p |
11:40:08p | Temi states, "The timer should be 30 minutes with 2 people, which should be easy to keep up at least an emote every 30 minutes."
11:40:10p | emote sets that for passing scenes
11:40:11p |
11:40:11p | Bofaha sets that for passing scenes
11:40:11p | Eirian claims, "It takes 10 seconds to set and offers a HUGE bump in RPXP gain."
11:40:29p | say doesn't have to be a big mood just what is the area like right now
11:40:30p |
11:40:30p | Bofaha says, "Doesn't have to be a big mood just what is the area like right now"
11:40:33p |
11:40:33p | Azarial asks, "What does the autowarn say at the end of the span?"
11:40:34p | Kinaed nods at Bofaha.
11:40:34p |
11:40:34p |
11:40:59p |
11:40:59p | Temi claims, "And you can always set your autowarn to alert you when the period ends and just throw out a quick think on whats going on there."
11:41:04p | Kinaed nods at Temi.
11:41:04p |
11:41:04p |
11:41:12p |
11:41:12p | Temi says, "Which will knock you back active again for another full 30 minutes, no matter how long you're waiting."
11:41:13p | say or a think+hemote and be as good as with emote
11:41:13p |
11:41:13p | Bofaha says, "Or a think+hemote and be as good as with emote"
11:41:18p | Caterina exclaims to Temi, "That's what I do!"
11:41:18p |
11:41:18p |
11:41:29p |
11:41:29p | Kinaed says, "Autowarn is great about telling you everything you did do and didn't do that roped you XP in a cycle."
11:41:41p | Vicannia has lost link.
11:41:41p | Vicannia has reconnected.
11:41:41p |
11:41:41p |
11:41:47p |
11:41:47p | Niamh questions, "If you were doing an emote every 30 minutes, that's 8 emotes in 4 hours?"
11:41:49p |
11:41:49p | Temi wonders, "Though perhaps we're not understanding the situation correctly?"
11:41:53p |
11:41:53p | Kinaed exclaims, "Uh oh, our scribe lost link!"
11:41:56p |
11:41:56p | Azarial claims, "Oof"
11:41:58p |
11:41:58p | Vicannia bangs head against table.
11:42:02p | Kinaed comforts Vicannia.
11:42:02p |
11:42:02p |
11:42:05p |
11:42:05p | Eirian winces.
11:42:10p |
11:42:10p | Vicannia says, "Internet was working fine."
11:42:11p | sayto Kinaed I log this if Vicannia can't do it, though will take some cleanup
11:42:11p | Bofaha claims to Kinaed, "I log this if Vicannia can't do it, though will take some cleanup"
11:42:11p |
11:42:17p |
11:42:17p | Vicannia rolls eyes "Moods really should not make that big of an impact. The poses is what should be more important, than some forced mood just to get an advantage in gain.
11:42:18p | Kinaed states to Bofaha, "Please do."
11:42:18p |
11:42:18p |
11:42:23p |
11:42:23p | Alessandro states, "The brain cell bash was...killer, dude."
11:42:25p | say log starts here
11:42:25p |
11:42:25p | Bofaha states, "Log starts here"
11:42:26p |
11:42:26p | Taunya states, "I can clean up my log if necess- ah or Bofa."
11:42:27p | prompt
11:42:27p | You will no longer see prompts.
11:42:27p |
11:42:39p |
11:42:39p | Niamh states, "Well, no, you don't force a mood. You write an appropriate one that adds to the roleplay."
11:42:39p |
11:42:40p | Kinaed states to Vicannia, "Moods can and do because they're an important part of personalizing a setting."
11:42:40p |
11:42:42p |
11:42:42p | Vicannia states, "I'm missing about a total of 6 minutes of the meeting thusfar"
11:42:42p |
11:42:47p | Kinaed nods at Niamh.
11:42:47p |
11:43:09p | Kinaed claims to Vicannia, "Bof can stand-in, but keep the QP for volunteering. Thank you :)"
11:43:09p |
11:43:18p | say yep, got nothing to do with qp anyway
11:43:18p |
11:43:18p | Bofaha states, "Yep, got nothing to do with qp anyway"
11:43:26p | Kinaed has awarded you 2 QPs: Scribe - thank you for putting up your log of the OOC Chat
11:43:26p |
11:43:27p |
11:43:27p | Vicannia says, "Writing a mood just to get the advantage is forcing it."
11:43:27p |
11:43:37p |
11:43:37p | Vicannia says, "Even if it is thematic to the scene."
11:43:37p |
11:43:41p | sayto Vicannia but how can there be no mood?
11:43:41p | Bofaha muses to Vicannia, "But how can there be no mood?"
11:43:41p |
11:43:41p |
11:43:43p |
11:43:43p | Temi says, "Obviously, we'd rather it be a real mood than a forced one for xp gain. But we do believe people can do a real one with that incentive."
11:43:43p |
11:43:49p |
11:43:49p | Niamh says, "If you're looking at it from a "how do I get the most XP" angle to begin with, yes."
11:43:49p |
11:43:51p |
11:43:51p | Niamh claims, "Otherwise, nah."
11:43:51p |
11:43:53p | say There is weather, outside noises, state of mess, or cleanliness
11:43:54p |
11:43:54p | Bofaha states, "There is weather, outside noises, state of mess, or cleanliness"
11:44:04p | say any number of thematic things that add extra spice
11:44:04p |
11:44:04p | Bofaha claims, "Any number of thematic things that add extra spice"
11:44:10p |
11:44:10p | Alessandro states, "I don't mean to be too blunt here, but people are giving you advice, if you'd like to not take it, that is your own choice, but people are giving good suggestions."
11:44:10p |
11:44:12p |
11:44:12p | Kinaed claims, "I don't mind either way, but if you want more XP and it's something you're concerned about, the help file clearly suggests putting up a mood. Using that information, forced or not - is legitimate."
11:44:12p |
11:44:31p |
11:44:31p | Vlora states, "I always try and include the smell in any mood I set up. I always find picturing the smell to skyrocket my immersion."
11:44:31p |
11:44:32p |
11:44:32p | Kinaed claims, "To the extent that I think that I'm not inclined to change the system if people aren't doing what the help file suggests they ought to."
11:44:32p |
11:44:35p |
11:44:35p | Empena says, "It can be difficult when it isn't your space to know what's appropriate sometimes."
11:44:35p |
11:44:45p | Kinaed nods at Empena.
11:44:45p |
11:44:58p | sayto Empena can always ask oocly if they don't mind if you set it
11:44:58p | Bofaha says to Empena, "Can always ask oocly if they don't mind if you set it"
11:44:58p |
11:44:58p |
11:45:00p |
11:45:00p | Vicannia says, "Next time I am in a similar scene, I will be sure to put a mood, but I will also be logging it as I don't believe it is going to make as big a difference as people think."
11:45:00p |
11:45:13p |
11:45:13p | Kinaed questions, "I think most people are pretty laid back about someone putting moods up if one doesn't exist, but it's not hard to send a tell 'I'm going to throw a mood up - or would you prefer to?'"
11:45:13p |
11:45:26p | sayto Vicannia take my word for it, it makes a massive differnce. DO you have RPXP rate in your prompt?
11:45:26p | Bofaha wonders to Vicannia, "Take my word for it, it makes a massive differnce. DO you have RPXP rate in your prompt?"
11:45:26p |
11:45:26p |
11:45:30p |
11:45:30p | Lance queries, "Do moods have a timer as to how much gain they give?"
11:45:30p |
11:45:39p | sayto Lance perma by default, or 30 days
11:45:39p | Bofaha claims to Lance, "Perma by default, or 30 days"
11:45:39p |
11:45:39p |
11:45:52p |
11:45:52p | Temi claims, "No, moods are on or off, as far as rpxp gain."
11:45:52p |
11:45:53p | Kinaed states to Lance, "Nah, it's just a binary 'is it there or not' that affects the RP level people earn at while RPing in that location."
11:45:53p |
11:45:55p |
11:45:55p | Eirian states, "Moods do not have a timer for RPXP gain. They're either there or they aren't."
11:45:55p |
11:46:02p |
11:46:02p | Vicannia trails off, "Yes I do Bofaha... and if a mood manages to drastically increase 400 xp from a 4 hour scene, then there is an issue..."
11:46:02p |
11:46:03p | emote didn't understand the question, hides
11:46:04p |
11:46:04p | Bofaha didn't understand the question, hides
11:46:04p | Lance nods.
11:46:14p | Niamh comforts Bofaha.
11:46:14p |
11:46:25p | sayto Vicannia why is that an issue? Mood is the subtle changes over normally static room
11:46:25p | Bofaha queries to Vicannia, "Why is that an issue? Mood is the subtle changes over normally static room"
11:46:25p |
11:46:25p |
11:46:30p |
11:46:30p | Azarial claims, "If they are someone you spend quite a bit of time with, that can slow he gains"
11:46:30p |
11:46:36p | say one day it will be peaceful room at the inn, other time there will be a brawl outside the door
11:46:37p |
11:46:37p | Bofaha claims, "One day it will be peaceful room at the inn, other time there will be a brawl outside the door"
11:46:41p |
11:46:41p | Eirian claims, "12 minutes left of meeting time."
11:46:41p |
11:46:50p | Kinaed nods at Eirian.
11:46:50p |
11:46:55p |
11:46:55p | Kinaed declares, "On that note - Empena, you're up!"
11:46:55p |
11:47:20p |
11:47:20p | Kinaed says, "Empena is on a mobile device, so this may take a moment."
11:47:20p |
11:47:23p |
11:47:23p | Margaux muses, "Vic does have a point. Why is emote worth a third of an action or mood, when an emote would theoretically be the core of the RP?"
11:47:23p |
11:47:33p |
11:47:33p | Azarial says, "Because there are a lot more emotes"
11:47:33p |
11:47:38p | Kinaed nods at Azarial.
11:47:38p |
11:47:40p |
11:47:40p | Vicannia smiles "Margaux gets it."
11:47:40p | sayto Margaux because mood you set at most once per scene, just to, well, set the scene
11:47:40p | Aenaela is idle.
11:47:40p | Bofaha states to Margaux, "Because mood you set at most once per scene, just to, well, set the scene"
11:47:43p | Aenaela is no longer idle.
11:47:43p |
11:47:48p | Kinaed nods at Bofaha.
11:47:48p |
11:47:50p |
11:47:50p | Temi claims, "Well, you don't get the mood rpxp if you aren't emoting of some variety."
11:47:50p |
11:47:56p | Kinaed nods at Temi.
11:47:56p |
11:48:26p | Bofaha's arm itches uncontrollably for a moment.
11:48:26p |
11:48:46p |
11:48:46p | Nadya claims, "So long as nothing breaks the scene, moods can be changed by anyone. A good frame work is to comment on the state of the room, the smells, and the ambience."
11:48:46p |
11:49:23p | emote chuckles "Or can go wild, and point out the signs of cabalic rituals previously happening on the floor"
11:49:23p |
11:49:23p | Bofaha chuckles "Or can go wild, and point out the signs of cabalic rituals previously happening on the floor"
11:49:29p | Vicannia has lost link.
11:49:29p | Vicannia has reconnected.
11:49:29p |
11:49:31p |
11:49:31p | Empena claims, "I apologize that I'm on mobile. It's a few different things, and I want to not get into direct specifics, but one - I think the forum post on theme and staff input there needs possibly an update or clarification, as I don't think my and many people's on that thread had a correct understanding. Which could lead to some serious decisions based on faulty thinking."
11:49:31p |
11:50:13p |
11:50:13p | Niamh states, "Direct specifics are fine to avoid, but we'll need to at least know what you're referring to."
11:50:13p |
11:50:30p | Temi nods.
11:50:30p |
11:50:32p |
11:50:33p |
11:50:33p | Temi states, "I'm not sure which post you mean."
11:50:33p |
11:50:45p |
11:50:45p | Kinaed states, "Ahh, yes. To clarify - I will do this openly - a player contacted some high level NPCs and the high level NPCs enforced theme pretty powerfully, whcih was unexpected becaue there's a forum post (can we get a link to it) where staff say we don't enforce theme."
11:50:45p |
11:50:59p |
11:50:59p | Niamh says, "Ahh."
11:50:59p |
11:51:00p |
11:51:00p | Kinaed says, "The context in my mind, was entirely different."
11:51:00p |
11:51:14p | reply sure, no worries!
11:51:15p | You reply to Vicannia, "Sure, no worries!"
11:51:15p |
11:51:28p |
11:51:28p | Niamh claims, "A player enforced theme by contacting the bigwig NPC to force those who were being unthematic to be thematic? <-- This is a messy sentence."
11:51:28p |
11:51:43p |
11:51:43p | Azarial claims, "I would think that the distinction would be that staff don;t, but if someone pesters a staff controlled npc, the npc will react within the thematic limitations."
11:51:43p |
11:51:44p |
11:51:44p | Vicannia claims, "That does seem like a messy and foggy line."
11:51:44p |
11:51:56p |
11:51:56p | Kinaed claims, "We don't enforce theme on a day to day basis - Jane contacting me to say John isn't RPing what she thinks is themely will not have me talking to John unless it's extremely egerious like John pulling out a lightsword and trying to turn Jane to the Dark Side of the Force."
11:51:56p |
11:52:06p |
11:52:06p | Niamh states, "Damn it, John."
11:52:06p |
11:52:18p |
11:52:18p | Caterina states, "I mean... I feel like an enforcement of theme by staff in that situation is inevitable since the bigwigs are all staff-controlled NPCs. So if a bigwig needs to crack a whip, it's going to be enforcement by staff."
11:52:18p |
11:52:21p | say it's always john
11:52:21p |
11:52:21p | Lance states, "Jane, I am your father."
11:52:21p | Bofaha claims, "It's always john"
11:52:37p |
11:52:37p | Empena says, "There's help files that indicate it's players job to do so, so ... different things saying or indicating different stuff can feel... really frustrating."
11:52:37p |
11:52:43p |
11:52:43p | Margaux says, "Leader of the Order and the leader of the court have always had special rules on theme as well, under help monarch."
11:52:43p |
11:52:48p |
11:52:48p | Niamh claims, "Staff don't intercede without a player inviting it, and even then it needs to be pretty egregious."
11:52:48p |
11:52:52p |
11:52:52p | Kinaed says, "But NPCs contacted by plot tend to get thematic responses, and GLs do have a 'uphold theme' as part of their responsibilities as per HELP POLICY GUILDLEADERS"
11:52:52p |
11:53:08p | Kinaed nods at Margaux.
11:53:08p |
11:53:12p | Caterina nods at Niamh.
11:53:12p |
11:53:17p |
11:53:17p | Niamh claims, "Spread over too many helpfiles, maybe."
11:53:17p |
11:53:27p | sayto Niamh GL overview maybe?
11:53:27p | Bofaha questions to Niamh, "GL overview maybe?"
11:53:27p |
11:53:27p |
11:53:31p | Niamh nods at Bofaha.
11:53:31p |
11:53:53p |
11:53:53p | Temi claims, "We will also generally try to go for a 'hands off' decision by the NPCs, wherever possible. 'I trust x person to handle this decision' is usually our go to, unless there's a reason that's not thematic."
11:53:53p |
11:54:02p |
11:54:02p | Empena questions, "But there's been clear instances in the past you've had GLs not really follow theme or other rules there, so was the issue no one complained?"
11:54:02p |
11:54:10p |
11:54:10p | Temi states, "Probably."
11:54:10p |
11:54:11p | Temi nods at Empena.
11:54:11p |
11:54:32p | say good reminder that staff doesn't spy on rp here, so if you see something not right, have to report it
11:54:32p |
11:54:32p | Bofaha says, "Good reminder that staff doesn't spy on rp here, so if you see something not right, have to report it"
11:54:41p | Kinaed nods at Bofaha.
11:54:41p |
11:54:48p |
11:54:48p | Niamh claims, "If it's a repeat and continuous complaint by PCs with the authority to have some weight behind it, it'd be weird for the NPC not to respond. After awhile."
11:54:48p |
11:55:05p |
11:55:05p | Nadya claims, "So, I've an odd question about this subject."
11:55:05p |
11:55:39p |
11:55:39p | Kinaed claims, "Even so, I tend to stay out of subjective complaints about theme enforcement, particularly at the grass roots level. As Margaux said, it's a different story with the Seneschal and the GI in particular, but I'd say any GL is subject to theme enforcement to the degree that staff feel is appropriate for any given IC situation based on involvement."
11:55:39p |
11:55:42p |
11:55:42p | Taunya states, "You have me down for a topic, right? they'll be quick I hope."
11:55:42p |
11:55:46p |
11:55:46p | Eirian states, "Not sure how many people are waiting to get in a word on their own topics, but we've got three minutes."
11:55:46p |
11:56:03p |
11:56:03p | Niamh states, "Eirian: Noble, playboy. Stopwatch."
11:56:03p |
11:56:05p |
11:56:05p | Kinaed claims, "I didn't have you down, Taunya. Thanks for reminding us."
11:56:05p |
11:56:06p | Niamh grins at Eirian.
11:56:06p |
11:56:14p |
11:56:14p | Kinaed states, "Nadya, ask your question quick, then we'll pass to Taunya."
11:56:14p |
11:56:15p |
11:56:15p | Vlora muses, "I think a concern I had with all this NPC involvement is that someone would try to bypass the gambit system by getting NPC's to intercede, can I get some clarification or reassurance that this can/can't happen? Other than the standard found out to be a mage, who have done something so wildy unthematic to have no recourse?"
11:56:15p |
11:56:17p |
11:56:17p | Nadya says, "Er, nevermind. Al lgood."
11:56:17p |
11:56:32p |
11:56:32p | Taunya states, "Okay two quick ones-"
11:56:32p |
11:56:34p |
11:56:34p | Taunya says, "Already posted this one on the forums (viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1565), but I'd like for plants/herds to give a clue on about when they would be ready to be harvested. Even when you keep track of when they're expected, with crashes and downtime it can be hard to judge the ETA for longer things like horses."
11:56:34p |
11:56:35p |
11:56:35p | Azarial claims, "Probably be told to use the gambit system"
11:56:35p |
11:56:37p | Kinaed says to Vlora, "NPCs route people into gambits unless a GL is going against policy."
11:56:37p |
11:56:46p |
11:56:46p | Vlora says, "Okeydokey, thanks."
11:56:46p |
11:56:54p |
11:56:54p | Temi states, "Our initial response on complaining about GLs is 'I'll think about that and look at popular opinion' which means gambit."
11:56:54p |
11:56:57p |
11:56:57p | Azarial says, "If a gl needs to be removed for non-policy reasons, you ahve to do it"
11:57:08p |
11:57:08p | Kinaed states, "Even then, we don't usually boot a GL without a long string and plenty of warning."
11:57:08p |
11:57:12p | reply cheers!
11:57:13p | You reply to Vicannia, "Cheers!"
11:57:13p |
11:57:24p |
11:57:24p | Kinaed says, "Actually, we've never booted a GL for a theme violation to my awareness."
11:57:24p |
11:57:31p | Kinaed nods at Azarial.
11:57:31p |
11:57:33p | say sounds like a challenge
11:57:34p |
11:57:34p | Bofaha claims, "Sounds like a challenge"
11:57:40p |
11:57:40p | Niamh muses, "So many warnings it's basically the medieval version of blinking red neon lights saying "DUDE STAHP"? >_>"
11:57:40p | Eirian chuckles.
11:57:45p |
11:57:45p | Kinaed states, "Okay, Taunya's question."
11:57:45p |
11:57:46p |
11:57:46p | Vicannia already stated my mind on that topic...
11:57:46p |
11:57:51p |
11:57:51p | Niamh hushes and listens to Taunya
11:57:51p |
11:58:17p |
11:58:17p | Kinaed asks, "Do we have an appraise or something similar that can be used for that, Az/Temi?"
11:58:17p |
11:58:30p |
11:58:30p | Kinaed claims, "It makes sense if we don't have it, to add it."
11:58:30p |
11:58:48p |
11:58:48p | Temi claims, "There's some metrics on the look of them at this point. I don't have an issue with it adding more specificity on there, or adding it to an appraise, which I don't hink they have."
11:58:48p |
11:59:00p | Kinaed nods at Temi.
11:59:00p |
11:59:08p |
11:59:08p | Temi says, "It should remain somewhat vague, but I can see the desire for some sense of progres."
11:59:08p |
11:59:09p | Kinaed states to Taunya, "So... yes, we'll add it to the to do."
11:59:09p |
11:59:14p |
11:59:14p | Azarial says, "Adding it to look bsaed on husbandry would be reaosnable"
11:59:14p |
11:59:22p | Kinaed says to Temi, "Expecially in light of dealing with crashes, etc."
11:59:22p |
11:59:26p | Temi nods at Kinaed.
11:59:26p |
11:59:29p | Kinaed nods at Azarial.
11:59:29p |
11:59:35p | Kinaed asks of Temi, "Are you happy to spec that?"
11:59:35p |
11:59:38p |
11:59:38p | Taunya trails off, "Thanks. second quicky (I hope...)"
11:59:38p | Temi nods.
11:59:38p |
11:59:45p |
11:59:45p | Azarial claims, "Normally we lose maybe five to fifteen minutes at most on a crash; that four day downtime was highly unusual"
11:59:45p | Taunya muses, "This week I've been having some trouble with a safe I bought from a blacksmith. Some of the bugs were fixed I think, but overall just paying to have a custom item loaded would have been a better deal and less headache even with the bugs fuxed. Could safes either be taken out of blacksmithing, or the recipe made to assign a random key automatically?"
11:59:46p | Kinaed smiles.
11:59:46p |
12:00:01a |
12:00:01a | Azarial says, "At this time, random keys cannot be asigned."
12:00:01a |
12:00:04a | Kinaed states to Taunya, "We'll have to review that."
12:00:04a |
12:00:23a | Kinaed asks of Niamh, "Please look into the safe issue and make recommendations on the Staff Board?"
12:00:23a |
12:00:25a |
12:00:25a | Vicannia states, "Safes do seem like such a weird system when they are useless without staff intervention"
12:00:25a |
12:00:35a | Kinaed claims to Niamh, "And fix it up for Taunya/refund if appropriate."
12:00:35a |
12:00:50a | Niamh says to Kinaed, "Fixed the specific situation (over a long period of time...), but there are definintely some improvements we could do."
12:00:50a |
12:00:51a |
12:00:51a | Temi says, "I think she did get it fixed in this instance."
12:00:51a |
12:00:55a |
12:00:55a | Niamh claims, "To stop it happening in the first place."
12:00:55a |
12:00:59a | Temi nods.
12:00:59a |
12:01:05a |
12:01:05a | Taunya says, "Yeah, it's finally fixed now- I hope."
12:01:05a |
12:01:10a | Kinaed states to Vicannia, "I don't think they're useless, maybe just lacking in finesse with regards to the programming. Such is life. Safes are desirable, so let's have them even with staff help required."
12:01:10a |
12:01:11a |
12:01:11a | Niamh crosses fingers.
12:01:11a |
12:01:17a | Kinaed nods at Niamh.
12:01:17a |
12:01:26a |
12:01:26a | Vlora exclaims, "Yes! Everyone buy more safes!"
12:01:26a |
12:01:29a | say and staff here be quick!
12:01:29a |
12:01:29a | Bofaha exclaims, "And staff here be quick!"
12:01:33a | grins Nimah
12:01:33a | Unrecognized command.
12:01:33a |
12:01:35a |
12:01:35a | Vlora rolls around in silver
12:01:35a |
12:01:35a | grin Nimahm
12:01:36a | They aren't here.
12:01:36a |
12:01:37a | grin Nimah
12:01:37a | They aren't here.
12:01:37a |
12:01:39a |
12:01:39a | Kinaed queries, "Okay, anything further before we send you off for another week of RP and fun?"
12:01:39a |
12:01:39a | grin Niamh
12:01:40a | Bofaha grins at Niamh.
12:01:40a |
12:01:42a |
12:01:42a | Caterina didn't even know safes were a thing. TIL.
12:01:42a |
12:01:49a |
12:01:49a | Eirian wonders, "I didn't mean to rush past Empena's concerns. I don't know if there was any resolution to the point(s) she brought up?"
12:01:49a |
12:02:06a | Kinaed states to Eirian, "We were running out of time. :("
12:02:06a |
12:02:10a |
12:02:10a | Caterina declaims, "I'm all good. Thanks for the meeting!"
12:02:10a |
12:02:13a |
12:02:13a | Margaux says, "Safes are a bit out of TI's time period tech wise I would have thought."
12:02:13a |
12:02:15a |
12:02:15a | Vicannia muses, "Will there be a forum post or somesuch with detailed information on how to set up assets once staff roll those out?"
12:02:15a |
12:02:23a |
12:02:23a | Eirian says, "So are locks in general, then."
12:02:23a |
12:02:26a | Niamh states to Vicannia, "Temi has an AWESOME guide."
12:02:26a |
12:02:34a | Kinaed states to Margaux, "I think people have had lockboxes and the like forever."
12:02:34a |
12:02:34a | Vicannia questions, "Where?"
12:02:43a | say if there are locks, there are safes
12:02:43a |
12:02:43a | Bofaha states, "If there are locks, there are safes"
12:02:44a |
12:02:44a | Caterina claims, "We have mages. I think safes are aight."
12:02:44a | Temi states, "I have -just- moved it to the public forums, under New Player Hints"
12:02:50a | say it's just a box, metal one, with locks
12:02:50a |
12:02:50a | Bofaha states, "It's just a box, metal one, with locks"
12:02:51a |
12:02:51a | Kinaed states, "There's also a help file."
12:02:51a |
12:02:52a |
12:02:52a | Temi wonders, "viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1566"
12:02:52a |
12:02:53a |
12:02:53a | Vicannia says, "Ah ok."
12:02:53a |
12:02:54a |
12:02:54a | Margaux exclaims, "Burn your locks everyone! Whoo!"
12:02:54a |
12:03:16a |
12:03:16a | Lance says, "Bring out ye locks. Ding ding ding."
12:03:16a |
12:03:22a |
12:03:22a | Temi claims, "It was in the staff section so we didn't distract everyone during the meeting."
12:03:22a |
12:03:26a |
12:03:26a | Kinaed states, "Okay, thank you for attending everyone! Please vote for TI to keep us visible to players who might join us and make your RP experience even better. :)"
12:03:26a |
12:03:34a |
12:03:34a | Kinaed pontificates, "See you next week!"
12:03:34a |
12:03:36a | Eirian waves.
12:03:36a |
12:03:39a |
12:03:39a | Taunya waves!
Blake Evernight tells you, "You, Sir, won my heart today. Are you single?"

• Information