Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Sat May 06, 2017 5:57 pm

Kinaed questions, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today?"

Nadya states, "Nada."
Kinaed tells you, "I know :) But she didn't answer the call, so all yours"

Kinaed waits a few minutes for people to answer before preparing to move on.

Snyder says, "I am, how the kids say, Gucci."

Kinaed questions, "I have no idea what that means. Do translate to 'old person'?"

Vicannia claims, "I might, though my topic could possibly be answered by asking for clarification on something first"
Kinaed nods at Vicannia.

Snyder says, "I've got nothing. :D"
Kinaed queries to Vicannia, "Go ahead and ask now?"
Kinaed smiles at Snyder.

Vicannia queries, "Does having higher husbandry skill increase the chances of rarer items from herd mobs?"

Temi claims, "Nope."

Kinaed states, "I have no idea."

Vicannia says, "Alrighty, then I have a topic"
Kinaed states to Temi, "Glad you know :)"
Kinaed nods at Vicannia.

Kinaed states, "Okay, writing you down. Then moving into Staff Updates. I'll kick those off."

Caut claims, "For the record Gucci is a fancy accessory brand that has since turned into a generic way of saying 'good' by the children"

Kinaed states, "Last week, I'm not sure I even logged into TI more than once or twice. I did get a few questions about mage ash in an email that I hope I answered."

Merick states, "Ugh"
Kinaed nods at Caut.
Kinaed says to Caut, "Thanks for letting me know :)"

Eirian pontificates, "I think I'm going to have a slot or two open for my ST, so if there's a moment to advertise that during the meeting -- at the end is fine!"
Kinaed nods at Eirian.

Kinaed finishes abruptly, "On my desk - Automated Jail Spec"

Kinaed claims, "Nothign else."
Kinaed declares to Temi, "You're up!"
Kinaed has transferred Margaux. [OOC]

Temi states, "I've started the planning efforts for the queen's wedding, coming up at the end of May."
Kinaed states to Temi, "I saw those plans."

Temi claims, "Hopefully should be a little bit of something for everyone, so, if you're around that weekend, should be some fun."

Kinaed claims, "Guys, I really think you're going to love it."
Kinaed nods at Temi.

Taunya states, "I'm looking forwad to that! The coronation was a fun event."

Vlora says, "I think I'm gonna miss it ;_;"

Temi looks over at Kinaed with an innocent expression.

Snyder says, "Pfft, I'm not even the one marrying her. :("

Vicannia , plans on wearing their fancy sea-silk for the wedding

Temi states, "A bit of plots and RPAs and such, but otherwise, not a whole lot."
Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed trails off, "Az isn't here? Hmm... *peers at the Change Board to provide a verbal*"

Kinaed states, "Looks like mostly bug fixes, no new command releases."

Kinaed says, "We've been crashing a lot lately, and it's an esoteric memory leak too, so it doesn't surprise me that Az's time has been focused on bug fixing."
Kinaed queries to Temi, "Do you know what Az's top priority is at the moment?"

Kinaed claims, "I know getting mage ash up to snuff was listed as urgent."

Kinaed says, "Also fixing some of the barriers so people didn't accidentally travel through and get blown up - but I don't see that this is resolved yet."
Temi ponders.

Caut wonders, "Has ash ended up in a solid place?"

Temi says, "I know there was lots of focus on that... we think it's pretty solid now."

Taunya asks, "I did have a question about changes to dust in combat. Does it require throw, improvised, or both now?"

Temi claims, "Not sure what else now."
Kinaed states to Caut, "I don't know - like I said, I missed the debate between staff. I worked from 9am to 8pm 4 nights last week."
Kinaed nods at Temi.
Kinaed claims to Taunya, "As far as I know, improvised only."

Temi claims, "I missed the debate too, so.. not sure what they decided on."
Merick says to Taunya, "I think it depends on how you use it, but if you aim it at someone, improvised."

Caut asks, "If both of you missed the debate, who was debating? :P"

Merick trails off, "I'm trying to figure how to improve that skill.... lol"

Taunya asks, "The change log says it uses throw code, but it's using throw code with improvised, so you don't need throw?"

Kinaed says, "I wouldn't make something take two skills to use, by the way. If there's anything like that in game, let me know."

Kinaed says, "There'd have to be a really good reason."

Caut questions, "Hiding/sneaking?"
Kinaed states to Taunya, "Then it probably needs throw now, not improvised. I will double check the status of that."
Taunya nods.

Vicannia never really understand why hidingsneaking are two separate skils.

Caut queries, "If it's throw, it has unlimited range?"
Kinaed says to Vicannia, "They do two separate things codewise. However, that is on the agenda to merge."
Kinaed has transferred Lance. [OOC]

Kinaed states, "I guess that's it for Staff Updates. :)"

Kinaed questions, "So! Player Heartbeat - how has the game been this week, folks? RP going well?"

Snyder states, "Been my first week properly back, and I've done roughly six hours of paperwork for the Inquisition. The world is all well again"
Temi grins at Snyder.
Kinaed grins.

Taunya says, "Going well enough! Kind of got caught in limbo with the Grand Magnates going missing, but I'm making the best of it."

Temi says, "I imagine there shall always be more paperwork for those who enjoy diong it"

Vicannia says, "What little rp I"
Kinaed says to Snyder, "The Order thanks you. And Queen and Country."
Margaux claims to Snyder, "That makes my dead heart beat again."

Snyder really doesn't look insane at all. His eyes are very normal and so is his face. He is a Good, Normal Man.
Kinaed queries to Taunya, "Is there a gambit in play on that?"
Taunya claims to Kinaed, "I think so."

Vicannia says, "What little rp I've been involved with thanks to my incredibly horrid internet this week, has been interesting. (mumbles about enter key)"
Eirian claims to Kinaed, "There is a gambit, but I don't know if there needed to be one."

Eirian claims, "As per request board note 7. >_>"
Kinaed says to Eirian, "Not up to us, up to the pbase."
Temi states to Kinaed, "Allyn posted a 'I'm gone', and Svurien showed up as Grand Magnate"

Kinaed reads.

Caut says, "I"m all for gambits"

Temi says, "Except Allyn still did"

Temi says, "So they both do... and Allyn never told us what he was doing there."
Kinaed nods at Temi.

Eirian says, "Given that Allyn himself complained about having to gambit out the last inactive GL, I highly doubt he intended to leave the guild in a similar position, but-- up to y'all."

Taunya claims, "Svurien posted that he'd be gone a day or two, as he was moving. Looks like he might have been a little too optomistic."

Kinaed states, "I'll respond to the Request Board immediately after this meeting."
Kinaed nods at Eirian.

Eirian states, "Right on."

Kinaed says, "We've had people disappear with totally legit, and sometimes scary reasons."

Margaux claims, "Has been a fun week for me, lots going on."

Kinaed claims, "Hopefully Allyn the player is fine."
Caut states to Kinaed, "But us other players have no idea about that, and gambits keep the game healthy"

Nadya claims, "This MUD gives me hope for the genre, really. That's all I'm gonna say without getting sappy."
Temi grins at Nadya.

Kinaed states, "Regardless, for whatever reason Allyn is gone, they can't do the GL job if they're not around, so I support gambits even if it's crappy that there's a revolving door. Throw enough spitballs at the job and one is bound to stick."

Lance says to Nadya, "You write really beautiful poses, btw. Just wanted to let you know that if you didn't already."

Kinaed says, "I am so glad to hear people are having fun."

Temi says, "I think the question is less, is it legit to gambit Allyn out, or should we have just removed Allyn."
Kinaed nods at Nadya.

Eirian says, "Well, Allyn actually stated his intention to leave, is the difference this time. He said he's taking a break."
Kinaed says to Nadya, "I've heard good things about your RP, actually."

Nadya declaims, "GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH Making me blush is illegal!"

Merick declaims, "Nadya's poses are over complicated and above my reeding level!.... I'm just kidding obviously! :D"

Caut claims, "Random question, does something still happen when you hit 500 RP hours? I remember hearing something about that. "

Lance claims, "You get to write a helpfile."

Caut is about to hit it for the first time.

Kinaed states, "I don't recall that. But if he's taking a break, we should at a minimum ensure a 2nd GL is in."

Lance states, "ABout your character."

Lance trails off, "I think..."
Kinaed nods at Caut.
Eirian says to Kinaed, "General board note 23."
Kinaed claims to Caut, "Every 500 hours you earn, staff build an in-game 'memorial' thing for you."

Merick says, "I need to look for a grand master, if I can't find one I'll sling up a request for an app open"

Nadya says, "What do you call it when Caut needs a wound burned close? A CAUTery."

Eirian claims, "Not to hijack player heartbeat with guild woes. I'll leave it at that."

Kinaed states, "Examples are ... being included in city lore entries about the grid, having a room named after you, etc."

Caut begins planning the grand monument to be built in the Church Square to supplant the Cathedral

Margaux stares at Nadya.

Lance says, "Oh wow, I didn't know that. I thought it was just a helpfile."

Lance states, "That's pretty cool, congrats Caut."

Vicannia chuckles and waits for the day someone finds the teeny tiny memorial to Misune.

Kinaed coughs and tries not to show how funny she thought Nadya's joke was. Gives up and guffaws.

Temi states, "It should be relatively small and has to make sense ICly, of course."
Kinaed claims to Lance, "Nah, on death, we put in help files at player request, provided they have a minimum number of hours or something dramatic enough that people would remember them."
Kinaed nods at Temi.

Gildarts wishes a certain character had gotten 20 more RP hours... womp womp womp.

Lance questions, "So like the Sevoi hall, how that was named after an older player?"
Kinaed nods at Lance.

Kinaed says, "Or Ahalin Tower (Paynifer Ahalin, old Earl Marshall we had)"

Nadya states, "Oh! Question."

Snyder pontificates, "Wait, that was an actual player?!"

Lance states, "Ironwall Tower."

Temi says, "Those were actually named by others long after they were gone."
Kinaed nods at Snyder.
Kinaed nods at Temi.

Snyder states, "Whew."
Kinaed wonders to Nadya, "Yes?"
Margaux says to Snyder, "Yeah, she was bitchin"

Vicannia ponders "Those seem like large memorials versus something small."

Kinaed claims, "Depends on what fits the char."

Klaetela wonders, "Can you ask staff for thoughts/suggestions on those if you've hit a milestone?"
Temi nods at Klaetela.
Kinaed nods at Klaetela.

Margaux states, "Those memorials were made by other players for the dead pc"

Temi claims, "Certainly."

Caut states, "Caut Hospital"

Margaux states, "Which is diff."

Taunya trails off, "There's also Paynifer's Punch, a herbalism recipe. I want a recipe..."

Nadya muses, "Would it be possible to have an item type invented by a character at that landmark with the right elbow grease and means?"

Vicannia nods towards Margaux

Caut states, "Okay, yay. I'll probably bother staff about it at some point."

Kinaed claims, "Big memorials or major icons are either a QP purchase or a long-after-death-someone-else-nominates you thing."

Lance muses, "Wait, like was Paynifer in this edition of the game or an older version?"

Margaux claims, "Previous iteration."

Kinaed claims, "When you hit your 500, just talk with a staff member about what you want and we'll hash it out"

Lance states, "Ah okay."

Nadya claims, "Gotcha."

Margaux says, "Hey player was playing for a good couple of years, however."

Kinaed muses, "Okay, before we move off Player Heartbeat - anything shitting anyone that staff ought to know about?"

Nadya claims, "What do the Reeves feed that aggressive goose? THE PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW."
Kinaed says to Nadya, "The souls of the wicked."

Kinaed claims, "Everyone does know."

Vicannia asks, "The goose is still around?"

Lance wonders, "There's a goose?"

Kinaed declaims, "Okay, Player Topics! Vicannia! You're up!"

Vicannia clears throat "So on an alt of mine, I've recently gotten into the husbandry skill, about rank 38 presently. So I purchased the higher-tier goats mob, aka the pair one. Now I asked this on visnet and it was told to me that the chances of the breeding mobs producing a mob is low. My question is, why purchase the breeding pair when it's such a low chance. In 2 months I've gotten a mob once from tending it, and oddly enough it was on the first try of harvesting. That seems like an incredibly low, low chance, and it makes me question why even have two different mobs when it's basically only producing one item. Plants for example, you don't have a separate plant you can purchase in hopes it will produce seeds, but instead it's just a very, very low chance of producing a seed. Basically what I am trying to say is, perhaps either we should increase the chance of mob production in husbandry, or remove the breeder mobs and just have it a random chance with the other mobs."

Margaux disavows geese.

Kinaed steps out of the picture, leaving Temi in the spotlight to answer this one.
Vlora is idle.
Vlora is no longer idle.
Vlora has returned from AFK.

Taunya says, "It's supposed to work out to an average of 1 mob per month. So next month you might get two or three. The alternative is them not producing anything for an entire month and guaranteeing a mob, like horses."

Temi claims, "It's not actually that low."

Temi claims, "Looks like it's a 10% chance on goats. So... you might want to find some sacrifices to a luck god."
Kinaed smiles.
Kinaed queries to Vicannia, "Sounds like some misinformation. All better now?"

Vicannia shrugs "Just feels like it's incredibly low... and yeah, having clarification does help. Doesn't feel as much like its all in vain now."

Temi claims, "As someone who's played a farmer a bit to try it out, I ended up with way more animals than I could go through."
Merick laughs.

Klaetela questions, "Speaking of which, was butchering fixed?"
Kinaed trails off to Klaetela, "Let me see..."

Taunya declares, "Seems to be working now, yes!"

Kinaed states, "It's not disabled, so I'd say yes."

Klaetela says, "Cool"
Kinaed declaims to Eirian, "You wanted to plug your event? Please tell us about it!"

"Turkeys, beware," Taunya says ominously, brandishing a dirty butcher's knife. [Taunya]

Eirian trails off, "Yes, thank you! I've got an ST planned for after the meeting. It was supposed to happen last week, but I got hit with work and we lost a participant due to the ban. I'm not sure everyone on the original list will be able to make it tonight, so if you're interested, send me a tell -- might have a couple of spots open. I'm hoping to have everything wrapped up before tonight's scheduled Seneschal debate. As for the ST itself..."
Kinaed smiles.

Lance pontificates, "I'll be there Eirian!"

Eirian claims, "It's going to involve a trip to Dastur to deal with some unruly Hillmen. Should be some danger, combat, excitement. But I've got folks attending for cultural and other reasons, too, so whatever works."
Caut has lost link.
Caut has reconnected.

Vlora states, "I think I would, if I wasn't about to falla sleep already - but good luck with the ST! Sounds very fun. "
Kinaed nods at Eirian.

Snyder queries, "Any forseeable need for an Inquisitor around?"
Merick states to Vlora, "Sleepy head"
Kinaed asks of Snyder, "Dramatic tension? :)"
Margaux claims to Snyder, "The romance subplot"

Vlora claims, "Oh bby."

Temi says, "Well, Hillmen do need converting at times."
Temi grins.

Eirian says, "Missionaries welcome. ^_^"

Snyder stares the Hillwoman in the face. "Set up the pyre. Time to get it hot in here."

Snyder states, "Some Like It Hot 2: Oh God My Face, It Hurts So Much, Please Save Me, Oh No"

Taunya says, "Az really needs to roll an inquisitor one of these days."

Vlora says, "Snyder can say some inspirational speeches, involving gutting... flaying, burning etc."

Merick states, "We do need a lot more sermons and the like"

Merick states, "I think it'd help add to the theme"

Kinaed claims, "That's true. I'd like to hear a sermon or two."

Caut claims, "Sermons are great in moderation"

Snyder says, "If the new guy I brought in sticks around, he'll be rising through the ranks of the Orderites without applications and whatnot, so he might be good for that."

Margaux states, "From on top of a crate at the crossroads, just shout at people going past Snyder."

Snyder says, "Otherwise, I've just made Snyder way too Full Metal Jacket for a typical sermon :("

Vlora claims, "Awesome! We always lack priests."

Eirian says, "Xauron was on the list to attend the ST, but I don't see her around much, so we'll see."
Merick claims to Snyder, "I'll help him in the sticking around part by giving him rp"
Merick nods.

Snyder says, "So mote it be"

Eirian states, "I'll probably start getting everyone trans'd in about 5 minutes after the meeting."

Kinaed states, "Okay, folks - please remember there is also a Seneschal Debate scheduled sometime tonight."

Kinaed pontificates, "I guess that means there's a lot going on!"

Vicannia states, "All this talk of holiness reminds me I needs to play a mage... it's been over a now."

Vicannia year*

Nadya questions, "Hm. Hey, Eirian?"

Kinaed says, "And if you haven't voted for TI, please do - the link is in the who list - this will help keep us visible to attract new players to play with you."
Eirian questions to Nadya, "Yes?"

Caut says, "Mage population is rather low according to census"

Vlora smacks Vicannia

Kinaed says, "Hey, no smacking."

Kinaed frowns at Vlora.

Smacks Vlora [Vlora]

Kinaed claims, "Well, I guess that's okay."

Vicannia claims, "Oh wait, I remembered something I wanted to ask, if there is still time"
Kinaed asks of Vicannia, "Yes?"
Nadya claims to Eirian, "Won't be able to attend this, but I'll totally join your next ST. Sorry, the main reason I didn't jump at it is that I didn't really look it up, is all."

Vicannia questions, "Does the census offer a decent baseline for the current ic population of lithmore, at least in terms of percentages, so like let's say if %25 of all players are tubori, would it be fine to assume icly %25 of lithmore's population is Tubori?"
Kinaed nods at Vicannia.

Kinaed says, "I think that's reasonable, but if we do that, we may need to do some population control, etc, that we haven't been."
Eirian states to Nadya, "I only advertised it like 3 or 4 times! *shakes fist* It's okay, though. There's always next time. Probably. Unless I get hit by a bus."

Merick says, "I'm not even gonna talk about ratio."
Merick laughs.

Kinaed says, "Also, there's no official census in Lithmore to my knowledge."

Kinaed says, "So that's not IC info."
Nadya claims to Eirian, "Sorry! I'm not good with boards."
Margaux says to Kinaed, "There have beem a couple over the years, but not sure how far reaching."

Taunya says, "It really just lists current actice player characters, I would think ICly it'd be more like 90% Lithmorrans."

Kinaed claims, "Actually, looking at Census - I have to change that answer. Sorry Vicannia."

Vicannia nods towards Kinaed "I assumed there was some guideline/rough scale similar to how help domain files have a rough population

Kinaed says, "I don't think we should use it that way."
Kinaed nods at Vicannia.
Kinaed nods at Taunya.
Margaux asks of Kinaed, "Could we come up with metric influenced by the census to determine?"

Kinaed states, "I agree, as much as it'd be cool to have the game tracking that and have it usable that way, it's just not."
Kinaed says to Margaux, "Maybe, but I'd have to think about it."

Kinaed claims, "Probably something to discuss with staff about."
Temi nods.

Vicannia shrugs "Just was something that popped into my head during the middle of the night and felt like something worth asking at chat.
Margaux has gone AFK.
Kinaed nods at Vicannia.
Kinaed states to Vicannia, "Certainly a reasonable question."

Klaetela claims, "Speaking of city metrics, is there any possibility of getting a helpfiile that defines what the different metrics are meant to represent, sometimes it's hard to choose the right one not knowing what's meant to be what"
Kinaed says to Klaetela, "Sure! That should be easy."

Nadya wonders, "Oh! What does the infrastructure metric affect? And race relations?"

Vicannia trails off, "I think there was a topic on the forums that listed it, might be a good idea to link to that in city report, or a helpfile..."

Kinaed states, "Infrastructure is like roads, building maintenance, sewer maintenance, is the Town Hall regularly cleaned, etc"

Lance muses, "Weren't scripts added where mobs of different races slung dung at you or something if race relations were too low?"

Nadya questions, "So, the quality of roads and buildings are actually a thing?"

Lance wonders, "Or maybe that was something else?"

Vicannia purposefully downvotes infractructure to hear the seneschal complain about a dirty office

Kinaed claims, "Race relations is whether or not the various quarters are being insular, fights are breaking out, stabbings for being in the wrong side of town, even xblocks on entering certain places if you're not the right race"
Kinaed nods at Lance.

Temi says, "We could probably fill out a helpfile some on that, but I can't promise I could do it soon, honestly"
Temi grins.

Nadya queries, "Oh. So high class relations would say, let you into the bluebird unharassed by the lady going 'mmm, yah dont got enough money, dahlin'?"
Merick laughs.

Kinaed says, "As an example, that's the sort of thing."
Kinaed nods at Nadya.

Nadya claims, "So, obviously, Montressor needs to be an advocate of 'rat relations'."

Temi says, "I don't know if that one's on it."

Lance claims, "I still hate Jalian."

Lance bristles.

Temi claims, "But that sort of concept at least."
Kinaed nods at Temi.

Vicannia laughs at the idea, as you know the gesture wouldb't be reciprocated for gentry trying to get into southside during high class relations
Nadya takes a step to the east.

Klaetela claims, "While we are discussing such now, I might propose the idea of metrics voting every two weeks rather than once a month, a lot can happen in a month to cover in one vote, just as a thought."

Kinaed says, "Also, if you have ideas that'd be cool to layer on top of the various metrics, let us know"

Merick tackles Nadya and stands back up.

Taunya claims, "It might be interesting if the southside border shifted slightly depending on class relations though. Probably difficult to implement though."

Kinaed asks, "Yeah, when we first put them in, I had it weekly, but that was too fast. Then we moved to monthly. Everyone think that's too slow, or just a few of us?"
Merick states to Klaetela, "I agree, it's a bit too long as far as the wait"

Caut says, "Too slow"
Merick questions to Kinaed, "I'm thinking two weeks?"
Kinaed nods at Merick.

Caut says, "Also Southside Border wasn't working right the last time I checked"

Kinaed states, "I'll take a poll just to make sure our view is representative"

Vicannia states, "I think the originally issue was related moreso to not enough ip being gained in the weeks time to influence metrics if you weren't a gl"

Kinaed states, "Then we can alter it if necessary"

Temi claims, "We had a report on the southside boundary and I know Niamh was looking at it at least"

Klaetela says, "But you can easily do so with rumours"
Kinaed claims to Vicannia, "Nah, some of it was also around just having time to get to people to RP"

Vicannia nods to Kinaed "Ah... well two weeks definitely would be a more generous time for rping.
Kinaed nods at Vicannia.

Taunya claims, "I don't mind it at a month honestly, but then I don't play with the metrics much."

Kinaed claims, "Like I said, I'll poll it. See what people think. Then we can adjust if we're mostly in agreement"

Temi says, "Yeah, could be good, but poll sounds like a good idea."
Temi nods.

Kinaed queries, "Okay, we have only a few minutes left. Anything else on anyone's mind?"
Taunya pontificates to Kinaed, "No, but I have a cat on my lap!"

Merick rubs his chin.

Merick states, "I dunno"

Merick declares, "I have my same old concerns!"

Kinaed says, "Okay, we can wrap up a few minutes early. :)"
Kinaed claims to Merick, "Pboard me, I've forgotten them."
Lurks the Forums

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Sat May 06, 2017 6:01 pm

Kinaed says, "Is there anyone willing to volunteer to be our Scribe today? This entails some QP to post a log of the OOC Chat up on the forums for those who could not attend."

Nadya says, "How are people coloring their text"

Nadya says, "I wanna feel pretty"

Vlora queries, "Isn't there a TI command to turn off the prompt?"

Vicannia states, "There is vlora"
Kinaed claims to Nadya, "Just change which language you're speaking."

Kinaed claims, "HELP LANGUAGE"

Caut says OOCly, ", wants to speak eld."
Merick muses to Taunya, "One that can be put in a client?"

Nadya states, "Test"
Kinaed states to Caut, "Let me feel special somehow."

Nadya states, "YEEEEEEE BOI"

Kinaed muses, "Scribe, anyone? Taunya?"
Temi states to Kinaed, "Hon. You are a black unicorn."

Vicannia waits to see if Taunya realizes Kinaed asked for scribe.
Caut says to Kinaed, "Eld isn't what makes you special"

Taunya shakes her head at Merick, "Nope, I just run it on the log afterwards."
Kinaed states to Temi, "Why, so I am. That is a distinctly good point."
Kinaed has transferred Eirian. [OOC]

Eirian states, "Thank ya."
Kinaed smiles.
Kinaed questions to Temi, "Did we have a gift prepared?"

Vicannia shrugs and volunteers for scribe.

Temi states, "Nope."
Kinaed exclaims to Vicannia, "Thank you!"
Lurks the Forums

• Information