[ Exits: down ] [ Air exits: none ]
Gothan is here.
Keaton is here.
Diana is here.
Nalien is here.
Haizea is here.[P]
Kinaed is here.
Temi is here.

Temi gives a contorted waxen face with a coiffure of twisted wick to Bertrand.

Keaton says, "Oh gods.."

Kinaed has transferred Merick. [OOC]

Keaton asks, "Whose face melted?"

Keaton >.>

Temi gives a contorted waxen face with a coiffure of twisted wick to Merick.

Merick falls on his head.

Kinaed claims, "I highly recommend burning these ones down. :)"

Temi nods in agreement.

Merick queries, "Is this supposed to be me!? "

Temi states, "There may be some inclusions."

Temi states, "It's not anybody in particular. Just the chat last week."

Merick laughs.

Keaton says, "Well, could always be someone."

Keaton coughs.

Merick coughs too.

(visnet) Staff Kinaed: Is there anyone who would like to join today's OOC Chat that I missed? If yes, please send me a tell

Kinaed has transferred Melania. [OOC]

Temi gives a contorted waxen face with a coiffure of twisted wick to Melania.

Merick dances about like a mad man.

Gothan trips Merick!

Merick flails his arms above his head.

Kinaed states, "Is there anyone willing to volunteer to be our Scribe today? This entails some QP to post a log of the OOC Chat up on the forums for those who could not attend."

Bertrand says, "Sure"

Keaton states to Merick, "That is -clearly- magery."

Kinaed exclaims to Bertrand, "Thank you!"

Kinaed asks, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today?"

Kinaed has transferred James. [OOC]

Temi gives a contorted waxen face with a coiffure of twisted wick to James.

Gothan lights a contorted waxen face with a coiffure of twisted wick and sets it on the ground.

Kinaed states, "I'll take the silence as no one has a topic in their minds just yet. If that changes, please send me a tell, and I'll add you to the list."

Temi claims, "Careful about leaving your candle on the ground."

Gothan gets a contorted waxen face with a coiffure of twisted wick.

James snuffs a roughly dipped tallow candle with a thick twine wick.

[Action: James is sitting here eating gelato. ]

Merick muses, "It'll melt? :P"

Temi exclaims, "It'll melt without you here to enjoy it!"

James states, "Down here everything melts"

Kinaed claims, "To kick off Staff Updates - last week, I spent some time working out the transition for Court to City Council. I handled a returning banned player (Herim), and actually did look at Assets. A bit."

Kinaed states, "Next week, still focused on Assets, but also have jail automation as a priority."

Diana claims, "Oooh I... don't like this one as much as the others we've doen in the passed."

Diana laughs.

Kinaed says, "That's all for me. Temi, you're up."

Temi claims, "Okay! Mostly the normal stuff."

Temi says, "I did make a spar balancing setup in the Tubori quarter."

Kinaed muses to Temi, "Oh yeah, for a player who was considering running an event soon, right?"

Kinaed nods.

Temi claims, "There's statexits to check dexterity as you move along it and 'windows' at the bottom to watch people's progress."

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Gothan queries, "When you say jail automation, what does that entail exactly?"

Kinaed claims to Gothan, "Automated reminder notes, etc."

Kinaed queries to Gothan, "I think you've asked me that before? :)"

Merick questions, "Spar balancing?"

Temi claims, "Yep, it was requested for an event, but it'll be permanently available for however many events or random fun."

Gothan declaims, "I might've! Who knows!"

Keaton says, "YYYYYYYES"

Kinaed states to Merick, "Help spar balancing."

Keaton trails off, "Sorry for being too excited..."

Merick trails off, "Oooooh.... this looks fun"

Keaton clears throat.

Temi claims, "Spars are the pole/beams on a ship that hold the sails, and it's a Tubori tradition/competition for balancing on it"

Merick states, "Coolio"

Gothan claims, "Bloody pirates."

Temi states, "So, there's that. And I think that's about all."

James says to Gothan, "Especially after they fall."

Merick says to Gothan, "Hush, or I will make one."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Temi claims, "Az did give a report that he's continuing to work on roles and bug fixing."

Kinaed says, "Okay, ladies and gents - Azarial couldn't make it today, so I'll give you some information about changes in the game."

Kinaed says, "Nobles can now pool sword, regardless of guild membership, based on their social class. We've given Regnancy Spy another update to keep tells out. Gang members in Southside are nastier. We hashed out City Council's code, but that has yet to be implemented."

Kinaed says, "Hail Call was added to the game, and Hail all has been changed, so if you use hail, check that out."

Diana muses, "Hail call?"

Kinaed claims, "Freemen Knights are no longer safe in Southside."

Merick claims, "Nor freemen squires"

Merick coughs, grinning.

Kinaed claims to Diana, "The ability to call a retainer standing outside of the room."

Kinaed says to Merick, "I'll check that."

Temi states, "Hail call is an IC 'come'ere mob'. You can't ICly summon a mob who was off in the stable and suddenly have them on hand."

Keaton wonders to Kinaed, "Unless they pay keaton a toll fee at their own risk? :D"

Temi declares, "But you can call for a mob waiting in the next room with hail call, like 'Guards! Help!'"

Kinaed says, "Oh, anonymous visnet has been added."

(visnet) Staff Kinaed: Anon Testing anonymous visnet.

(visnet) Staff Kinaed: Apparently it doesn't work for staff.

Diana declares, "Oh okay cool!!! I like that!!!"

(visnet) Player Merick: Testing

(visnet) Player Haizea: I will test it

(visnet) Player Haizea: Nope

Gothan states, "Oh lawd. "

(visnet) Player James: Test

Kinaed rofls.

keepalive
Gaggable keepalive command.

Merick says, "Got some bugs, glad I checked that"

(visnet) Staff Kinaed: I guess that one needs to go back to the drawing board. Thanks folks.

Kinaed nods at Merick.

Temi states, "I think these changes are still sitting on the board for testing."

Temi nods.

Kinaed grins at Temi.

(visnet) Player James: Not working

Merick questions to Kinaed, "Anytime you wanna test things that I can help with feel free ok?"

Kinaed states, "Okay, that's all of Az's changes that I can see."

Kinaed states to Merick, "Thank you."

Kinaed queries, "I guess that's all for Staff Updates - Player Heartbeat. How was the game this week, folks? How was the RP?"

Temi says, "We will occasionally ask for player testers, but unfortunately it's often more difficult to point at what needs done than to just test it."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed starts editing a note. (This is an OOC action)

A small arctic fox darts past you, then pauses and grins. Nine tails flutter behind her as she stands and becomes Azarial. [OOC]

Kinaed finishes its note.

Keaton states, "Pretty slow for me with some interesting moments. No complaints."

James claims to Kinaed, "I have a lot to say about this part."

Gothan claims, "Not very fun for me, as I had to deal with a couple themes I don't really enjoy."

Merick claims, "Well not getting into southside so easily made some interesting issues. Rp has picked up, I wish the trouble makers did more in northside, seems to be focused in southside"

Merick queries to Gothan, "Oh?"

Kinaed wonders to Gothan, "Are they things you're comfortable talking about, or should we leave it at that?"

Gothan says, "Should probably leave it, its nothing major! Just a theme I'm not really used to. "

Kinaed also has her ears cocked for James's notes.

Kinaed nods at Gothan.

Nalien says, "I tried to punch every mob in Northside before I found one that wasn't immune. "

Merick blinks

Kinaed claims to Nalien, "Immune to punching? That seems a bit weird."

James states, "So if no one knows, I'm a returning player. I took about a year off from the game and came back. So coming back was like being a new player. RP has been great, though sometimes slow and sparse(this is normal). There are alot of new skills i've found I like that you got added(I got lost for about an hour doing tracking, was fun). But I did find some of chargen a bit confusing. Mainly the "choose origin" section. I had to say where I was from in 3 different parts, but there was nothing to show me where/why to pick x duchy and such."

Azarial states, "Mostly shopkeepers should be immune"

Kinaed nods at James.

Merick says to James, "Welcome back"

James says, "And this is not to say anything bad about the game, just an observation. Love being back."

Gothan hugs James

Keaton declaims to James, "We love having more people to terr--- have fun with!"

Kinaed nods at James.

Merick claims to Keaton, "Trouble maker"

Kinaed claims, "Thanks for letting us know. I'll consider how we might spiff that up. We do need to redo chargen."

Haizea states, "Ive been checking in, but the stuff i enjoy about the game (events, creating/descing stuff) seems to be kind of out of my reach lately"

James states to Merick, "He's an amateur trouble maker :P"

Keaton says to Merick, "Me? No. Noo. I am -normal-, ask Haizea."

Merick claims, "I have noticed a bit more of people hiding away, who need to come out to see the light of day"

Kinaed asks of James, "Anything staff should do to improve that situation?"

Kinaed nods at Merick.

Haizea says, "But i think the mood of the game might have just shifted to something too intense for me, hence the hiding away"

Kinaed queries to Haizea, "Anything staff should do to improve that situation?"

Kinaed says to James, "Sorry, that was to Haizea."

Temi trails off to James, "Though if you have ideas..."

Temi grins.

Kinaed wonders, "The mood of the game has been intense lately?"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Haizea wonders, "I dont know, with the recent discussions re: making it easier for people to die it might just be TI appealing to a different crowd?"

Merick claims, "Quite"

James states to Kinaed, "Just a list like 'help regional features' where you choose duchy and such. It's a bit of a pain because in that section you can't access helpfiles."

Haizea claims, "Not really intense so much as i dont want to leave my phome cause im not a combat character"

Nalien states, "I have to say, I think this is the least intense I've ever seen TI. "

Haizea says, "And i dont want to die until i can spend some time enjoying the stuff i put all the time into getting. and finish my phome"

Merick nods at Haizea.

Temi queries, "Have you felt that IC, or just because of the OOC discussions on forums?"

Kinaed questions to Haizea, "So you feel stepping outside is dangerous to you at the moment?"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Haizea states, "I think its both"

Merick says, "There are a lot of bad guys out there right now"

Keaton says, "I really don't think removing familiarity would cause more deaths than there actually are, personally."

Kinaed states, "Familiarity hasn't been removed."

Haizea claims, "I feel like theres very little in between nothing-is-happening and potential for character death"

James comforts Haizea, " Don't worry. The rp will get you. Teleportation, lockpicking, door-bashing. It always gets you."

Merick says, "But I note they've been letting people get away and what not so there is that"

Diana claims to James, "Yeah, I definitely know how you feel."

Haizea lowkey buys a third door guard

Keaton claims, "And having played a bad guy, I can attest to the fact that Bad guys don't just kill anyone. But that might be me being me."

Merick claims to Keaton, "Some do, but usually for a reason"

Diana says, "Or hasayto haizea I mean like my char, is uber cautious too. This is both ic and ooc so I know how it feels. Because my char isn't a combat char either."

Kinaed nods at Keaton.

Kinaed claims, "We haven't had any character deaths for awhile now. Certainly not this week."

Merick claims, "But like I said, cause issues in northside people cause I can't go southside right now lol"

Keaton states to Merick, "Well.. if you give someone a reason to kill you... >.>"

Merick states to Keaton, "Plenty"

say On the other hand, the themely paranoia is at a high point.

Bertrand states, "On the other hand, the themely paranoia is at a high point."
(This is an OOC room. Nothing counts for rpxp here.)

Diana says, "No, but it's just the atmosphere. i don't know. I just get how Haizea feels. Just the things that have occured, or threat of occuring."

James points to the " Days without incident: 2.5 " sign.

Keaton laughs.

Merick states, "I agree with Bertrand, could do with some fear control and what not, speeches, a metaphorical middle finger to the bad guys if you will"

Haizea states, "Yeah sometimes you just want to get a group of characters together to try one of the parlour games you wrote, etc"

Kinaed says, "What things have occurred recently to promote that feeling? Sorry, I'm not on grid - is it okay to ask? If you'd prefer to let me know privately, that's fine - or even if you'd prefer not to say."

Haizea states, "I doing my parlour games on another mud this sunday T_T"

Merick says, "Would be fun, stir the pot"

Temi claims, "I have been on grid but haven't felt it myself, so would also be glad to hear."

Merick trails off to Kinaed, "There have been a lot of incidents in southside, some have been a bit... brutal and seemingly out of place, people are confused and angry IC"

Keaton states to Kinaed, "I think it is more of a 'I will do this' sort of thing and making it feel real enough for people to believe that it might happen that it actually happening. >.>"

Kinaed questions to Merick, "What happened?"

Azarial wonders, "With npcs southside?"

Merick claims, "Not npc's alone"

Kinaed queries, "Maybe tell me privately what's going on if it's IC info not to leak in this forum?"

keepalive

Merick states, "Will do Kinaed"

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed claims, "Okay, well, that was sobering."

Merick questions to Kinaed, "I'll make a statement to you after the meeting, good?"

Kinaed says, "I don't have any Player Topics at the moment."

Kinaed nods at Merick.

Kinaed declaims to Merick, "Good!"

Kinaed claims, "We can hang out for 30 min, or I can put people back."

Merick wonders, "Hang out sounds fun, maybe we can come up with rp ideas and what not?"

Kinaed nods at Merick.

Nalien wonders, "How's everyone's Saturday?"

Haizea claims, "If we go to helping hands and buy an npc"

say Do you want me to stop the log, or keep it running?

Bertrand queries, "Do you want me to stop the log, or keep it running?"

Kinaed states, "Or we can have an orgy, since we passed on it last week."

Kinaed halos.

Temi says, "Took the pup to the vet this morning. Annual checkup, all's well."

Haizea says, "Can we make up a crime and have them publicly excuted"

Merick says, "Discuss heartbeat more if anyone has anything in mind, I dunno, Im rambling, caffeine"

Haizea states, "On a slow day"

Keaton votes for orgy!

Kinaed nods at Merick.

Keaton coughs.

Merick exclaims, "PUPPY!"

Kinaed says, "Oh dear, bluff called."

Gothan declares, "Need more burnings!"

Kinaed faints.

James finished his taxes about an hour ago.

Nalien says, "Anybody watch the inuaguration? >.>"

Gothan states, "Heh."

James questions, "Burning puppy orgy?"

Temi asks of Haizea, "Like.. to kill a PC? Or as an NPC event, or?"

Kinaed states, "No. I pondered drinking myself into a stupor for said inauguration."

Haizea states to Temi, "Well i was mulling over how we might make the setting more brutal without always making PCs take the brunt of it"

Temi nods.

Kinaed has transferred Rickart. [OOC]

Gothan claims, "I'm one demented speech away from forming a survialist militia to live in the woods until it all blows over. Or go to the winchester for a pint."

Temi gives a contorted waxen face with a coiffure of twisted wick to Rickart.

Haizea states, "Like i think the white flame plot was great cause we got to punish the bad guy all together"

Rickart looks at a contorted waxen face with a coiffure of twisted wick(off) dubiously, saying, "Not sure about pulling this off ICly if found."

Merick says, "I totally missed the flame plot"

Haizea claims, "Im just a thirsty dog for elzenn, dont mind me"

Gothan claims, "I always hear about the white flame stuff, and I'm really sad I wasn't around when it was going on. I love evolving plots like that, which gets everyone involved."

Merick declaims to Rickart, "It looks like me!"

Kinaed claims to Gothan, "I'm glad I'm in Australia."

Haizea nods at Gothan.

James gives Gothan 2 points for movie reference.

Gothan trails off, "Yeah, I'm in the UK. And we've got brexit to deal with..."

Kinaed states to Gothan, "It seems like the world just went mad."

Rickart has lost link.
Rickart has reconnected.

Temi claims, "Hrm. We do have the farm animals plot going on.."

Temi states, "Though I may need to address that since Ismael had some RL come up"

Kinaed states, "I think Niamh's planning something too."

Melania says, "Trans me out? Not really desiring politics from RL in my game life. lol"

Melania has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]

Merick states to Temi, "I've not heard much about that myself"

Haizea says, "So i was wondering if like it might be too big or too much work to have regular like... small NPC-based crimes and hooligans"

sayto Gothan The UK and America are in a race to screw up their country first, but we have a Trump card.
Bertrand states to Gothan, "The UK and America are in a race to screw up their country first, but we have a Trump card."

Temi declares to Merick, "Well, people need to play it out!"

Gothan laughs at Bertrand

Haizea claims, "I have never seen a hanging in this game"

Merick says, "Me either"

say Really?

Bertrand wonders, "Really?"

Kinaed says, "I'll tell the Reeves to get to it."

Merick says, "Seen plenty of burnings, actually that's something I need to toss onto the request board as lore for when merick was a page"

Rickart muses, "Where are we at btw? player topics?"

Kinaed nods at Merick.

Nalien states, "We're hanging out"

Merick says to Rickart, "I think they'd allow you to blab whatever"

Merick grins.

Kinaed says to Rickart, "Done, actually. No one wanted to talk about anything much. So we're chillin' and chatting."

Merick states, "Blab blab blab"

Kinaed wonders to Rickart, "Do you have anything you'd like to discuss?"

Rickart nods.

Keaton states to Rickart, "Riiiiiiiiickart! Sing for us."

Merick gets a fitted pair of clean, starched bright-white cotton gloves from a thick, coarse linen satchel, fit with wide leather straps.

Merick puts a wide, tall tallow candle, dyed a creamy pure white in a thick, coarse linen satchel, fit with wide leather straps.

Merick puts a wide, tall tallow candle, dyed a creamy pure white in a thick, coarse linen satchel, fit with wide leather straps.

Temi states, "If Reeves wanted to hold an event of punishing NPCs for little crimes, I'm sure we'd be on board with that."

Rickart claims, "Not particularly. will read the log later"

James says, "I saw the first hanging, it took the head off"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Merick cringes.

Merick says to James, "Damn."

Gothan queries, "Would the Order be able to do that for minor brandings and whatnot, public pennances?"

Temi nods at Gothan.

Merick queries, "Razor wire? lol"

Haizea nods at Gothan.

Keaton trails off, "We have not had a branding in a while..."

Keaton wonders, "Wait. How have I not been whipped?"

Merick pontificates to Gothan, "Don't even think it, my face is bad enough!"

James says to Merick, "Yeah but it was an appropriate ending to that particular character. You could say the hanging was a metaphor for the character's life."

Gothan states, "We need to put someone in the stocks, and have everyone huck vegies at em'."

Gothan states, ", does not volunteer"

Merick says to Keaton, "Honestly merick shoulda had at least one whipping, he got off easy"

Haizea claims to Gothan, "I saw the stocks in the sevoi room at the keep"

Haizea asks, "What are they doing in there???"

James says to Gothan, "That's always a touchy subject since it involves restraining a character to one room."

Gothan smiles at Haizea

Keaton pontificates to Merick, "Sin moar!"

Haizea claims, "Bring em outtt"

Haizea states, "I like stocks as an alternative to jail when we need to hold someone somewhere though"

Merick says to James, "Been there done that, I've been in the hospital a LOT, same diff lol"

Nalien states, "Stocks can be almost as boring as Jail cells"

say The other issue is people tend to ignore Am-pop and they they can just walk up and release said character even though everyone would see that.

Bertrand says, "The other issue is people tend to ignore Am-pop and they they can just walk up and release said character even though everyone would see that."

Merick queries, "Am-pop?"

say ambient Population

Bertrand states, "Ambient Population"

Keaton claims to Nalien, "Well, you do get some RP."

Kinaed muses, "I thought there were stocks in River Square. Do they not work?"

Keaton states, "I remember Smith being on one, last year.. I think? Crossroads."

say In otherwords the vNPCs that are always around in public places.

Bertrand states, "In otherwords the vNPCs that are always around in public places."

Keaton declaims to Kinaed, "Just gallows!"

Kinaed starts writing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Temi claims, "We did create stocks as a furniture at one point, and apparently they got moved into the Sevoi room"

Merick claims, "Weird"

Keaton snickers.

Merick claims, "They need to be moved out somewhere."

Merick states to Gothan, "Get on that, I can carry things you know"

Merick grins.

Haizea claims, "My only stocks scene memory was when haizea got a lady put in the stocks for calling haizea a dog"

Keaton says, "Question is. Why did they move there."

say According to City Lore they should be in the Crossroads.

Bertrand claims, "According to City Lore they should be in the Crossroads."

Haizea claims, "Then haizea came out to taunt her, she yelled at haizea, and haizea fainted from shock"

Keaton declaims to Haizea, "I remembe that!"

Merick says to Keaton, "I'm so not gonna answer that"

say they were in Church Square but.... reasons.

Bertrand claims, "They were in Church Square but.... reasons."

Temi claims, "I assume just cleared up when they weren't in use, which isn't necessarily great."

Merick queries to Temi, "I'll see about moving them back to church square then yeah?"

Temi nods.

Haizea states, "I think they're notake in the sevoi room and the long string still suggests they're in the crossroads"

Keaton states, "Moved for personal reasons. *coughs*"

Kinaed finishes its note.

Nalien has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]

Haizea says, "I think i mentioned it once but should have been noisier"

Merick claims, "Hmm well maybe staff needs to move them then"

Temi states, "But yeah, if someone sits in a furniture object, like stocks, and is restrained, they shouldn't be able to stand up."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Temi states, "Put in a request and we can do that, if you can't."

Merick states, "Will do"

Keaton claims, "Can... stocks be requested for phomes? >.>"

Merick trails off, "Kinky..."

Keaton trails off, "Nothing suspicious of course..."

say I would say that they should be notake after they are moved.

Bertrand claims, "I would say that they should be notake after they are moved."

Kinaed questions to Merick, "?"

Kinaed says to Keaton, "Don't see why not."

Merick laughs.

Merick claims to Kinaed, "I'm just being a dope"

Kinaed states to Merick, "Oh, you weren't asking me something. Oops, sorry."

keepalive

Temi says, "Could just be made by players as a chair or table or wahtnot, I assume."

Keaton rubs hands together.

Merick asks, "Is no take something that's put in when an item is made or is it something that can be changed?"

Kinaed says, "I threw up a request for Az to make room-based restraints work (ie, the restraint doesn't have to be in your inventory)"

Keaton claims, "I have always wanted chains on walls."

Keaton claims, "But hey."

Temi says, "We can change it."

Kinaed claims, "The next step is some no take stocks in the Crossroads and some mob guards, and the key to said stocks being given to Reeves/Order."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Merick nods.

Kinaed says, "We can skin restraints in any way."

Temi claims, "I was talking about the notake thing. But yes, we could."

James says, "So I'll move in with Haizea, we can safe rp together while the world chains and tortures itself"

Merick laughs.

Haizea claims, "I hope you like being spied on by vandagan housekeepers"

Kinaed declaims, "It's just important that they're notake, you can transfer a restrained person from one restraint type to another without invoking arrest code, and they can take keys/be !pick"

Temi claims, "I don't know that we need new code for it though."

Keaton says to James, "The word safe does not exist in Haizea's dictionary."

Haizea buffs nails

Haizea claims to Keaton, "Even i have a line in the sand, man"

James asks of Keaton, "Is the safe word zebrapotamus then?"

Keaton declaims to Haizea, "That is another way to put it!"

Keaton trails off to James, "....."

Diana is idle.

Keaton claps.

Diana is no longer idle.

Diana has returned from AFK.

Kinaed muses, "So, what is everyone thinking, right now, at this very moment?"

Diana claims, "Wondering if I'lle ver get passed this level on an audio game I'm playing."

Gothan says, "What new series to start watching"

Haizea states, ""is the safe word zebrapotamus, then""

Kinaed claims to Gothan, "Good point. I don't even know what to watch right now. Doing more reading and lots of Dragon Age at the moment."

Keaton trails off to Haizea, "Such... thoughts..."

James states, "Sorry, I was shooting zombies."

Merick claims, "Wondering when this bloody dreary weather will clear up"

Keaton claims, "Mmmh. I'd give suggestions if I watched something. ;_;"

Azarial states, "The ads are too stupid to be worth watching anything"

Kinaed nods at Keaton.

Haizea says, "I'm descing up rooms"

Gothan states, "Aw yiss. Which Dragon Age? I've played them all to finish apart from Inquisition-- I got a bit bored of it near the end due to all the collecting and crafting I forced myself to do."

Kinaed says, "I don't watch much TV."

say I was just thinking "Oh my god what is that on my grandmother's head" but I think there is context needed there.

Bertrand states, "I was just thinking "Oh my god what is that on my grandmother's head" but I think there is context needed there."

Merick laughs.

James thinks Dropbears should be a thing in TI.

Kinaed states to Gothan, "I'm working on Dragon Age Inquisition right now - I played DA:O and DA2 right prior to this."

Keaton declaims, "Oh!"

Kinaed states, "I'm about 120 hours in"

Keaton says, "So, Kin. People were talking of more NPC things to group hunt."

Kinaed states, "So I probably could finish the game today if I weren't such a damn completionist."

Kinaed nods at Keaton.

Gothan says, "Noice. I need to finish it at some point, I think I got right to the last section... and just stopped. "

Keaton says, "What do people think of hidden, powerful beasts? >.>"

Keaton claims, "Something like Mother croc, etc."

Haizea states to Keaton, "If you want to lead a beast hunting ST you can request a mob like that"

Kinaed claims, "I'm more comfortable throwing one instance in game and putting up a quest header for people to find it as part of an event than generally having them float around on grid, but that works for me."

Kinaed nods at Haizea.

Haizea states, "Can i plug the ST system to you all"

Kinaed exclaims, "Ooo, please do, Haizea!"

Kinaed begins to write a message on the courier's desk.
(This is an OOC mail.)

Haizea declares, "It looks super intimidating but it's actually not! my first 2 or 3 weeks on TI i ran a hunting party ST where we took down a diseased bear"

Keaton states to Haizea, "Well, there is that too but.. just something that is there like the Hunting Festival's Bison. Not available on request."

Merick states, "Oo diseased bear, so you did the animal population a favor :D yay"

Haizea claims, "It doesn't have to be anything really complex or overly ambitious, just if you find yourself wishing you could do any sort of scene that would require a special mob or a temporary room"

Haizea pontificates to Merick, "It doubled as IC justification when az fixed the bug that was making animal corpses give people corpserot!"

Azarial says, "Or the ability to manipulate things beyond yhe norm"

Merick says, "Dear lord I hate corpserot :D"

Haizea nods.

Rickart queries, "Gotta get going soon, can I ride the fireman pole down to the world please?"

Kinaed finishes writing its mail.

Rickart has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]

Merick trails off, "I've caught it like, six times, you'd think I'd get immunity... lol"

tell Ofelia What is Haizea's stringythingy again?
You tell Ofelia von Hartsong, "What is Haizea's stringythingy again?"

Keaton exclaims to Kinaed, "Hahahaha!"

Gothan states, "Stop licking corpses then, jeeze. "

Ofelia von Hartsong replies to you, "Stringythingy?"

Merick trails off to Gothan, "........"

Merick says, "Gross."

Keaton muses to Kinaed, "An immortal is an it?"

Ofelia von Hartsong replies to you, "Oh! I... am not sure, I have the not-online version."

Kinaed questions to Keaton, "Am I?"

Azarial states, "There are ways around corpserot"

Kinaed states, "Score says female."

Temi says, "She's cloaked and concealed."

Keaton states to Kinaed, "Kinaed finishes writing its mail."

Temi states, "I thnk it's the ghost sheet."

Kinaed pirouettes.

Kinaed ahems.

Ofelia von Hartsong replies to you, "Http://elec.tric.zone/stringer/"

Ofelia von Hartsong replies to you, "(I asked her.)"

Kinaed questions, "Okay, we have seven more minutes of mayhem. What is the worst trouble we can get into for 7 minutes?"

Keaton claims, "Do we have ghosts in TIL? Like... in the grid? >.>"

Kinaed states to Keaton, "Rumor has it."

James claims to Kinaed, "Giving all players 7 minutes of imm powers."

Temi states, "They're scared of chickens."

Keaton coughs.

Haizea says, "Turn magebane on for 7 minutes"

Keaton states, "Well... this just got creepy."

Gothan says, "Omg no please"

Kinaed claims to James, "That'd be what I'd get into trouble for in 7 minutes, not you. :)"

Diana states, "If you turn magebane on, I'll run away."

Merick declaims, "Screw mage bane!"

Diana claims, "I'm tiny, I can run."

Merick riots!

Gothan picks Diana up

Gothan throws her to the moons!

Diana squeaks!!!

Kinaed says, "Magebane is no fun with all the mages stuck in an OOC room."

Keaton throws Gothan across the room.

Gothan makes a gothan shaped hole in the wall.

Keaton flips Merick.

Haizea states, "Oh hey so now that magebane is more dangerous"

keepalive

Keaton sets Kinaed on fire.

Haizea states, "Does it still run for 2 days in a row"

Merick shoves Gothan through the hole and bricks it back up

Haizea claims, "Or is it back to 1"

James claims, "So what happened to all the imms? When I left, there was takta, temi, az, some new ones. Now they seem to mostly be gone, except for Niamh."

Temi states, "Niamh and Ismael are new."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

James asks, "Do we call them Ismael?"

Temi says, "We've had some others come and go in the meantime. Most of them RL stuff."

Merick sighs at James

James says, "Oh, and what happened to Adgen? I saw you guys took him off my account, so guessing something happened."

Azarial claims, "Hah, i'm not the only one making thise jokes"

Kinaed states, "Takta got into some trouble, so was asked to step down (contrary to rumor, she is not banned). Elzenn and Mika left of their own accord. Ismael's on hiatus, as is Xinoe."

Keaton exclaims to James, "IT IS YOU! O_O"

James states, "Yup"

Keaton declaims to James, "YOOOOOOOOOU!"

Merick hops around.

Azarial claims, "Probably liquidated as cleanup gor idle nobs"

James states to Keaton, "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Temi states, "Umm, not sure what happened to Adgen. But there's a new marquis in Dastur."

Kinaed says, "Not sure who Adgen was, don't think we had any interaction with him, so if he's gone, he'd have met a code criteria or was asked to leave."

Kinaed claims, "Er, asked to be removed. IE, liquidated at player request."

Azarial claims, "Might have been automated code cleanup"

Keaton declaims to James, "Glad to have you back!!"

Kinaed states, "If Adgen is a noble, he would probably have been removed for inactivity to make way for a new noble."

Azarial claims, "Unused nobs are wuietly deleted"

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

James claims, "Adgen was the noble for Dastur, I started the ST to have his father go crazy, he was a redneck noble, sort of"

Kinaed states, "If they have under 50 hours of RP. Otherwise, thrown in a holding cell."

Azarial says, "Used nobs are stuffed ibto a holding room"

Temi claims, "He would have been before that though."

Temi nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Kinaed says, "Okay, it's 9am."

James claims, "Honestly the way rp was going, he probably was going to be executed, he was Casimir Lite."

Kinaed claims, "Please vote for TI to keep us visible to other MUDers and attract new players to play with you."

Kinaed snickers.

James claims to Keaton, "Nice to be back"

Azarial states, "And onvolve new players so they stay"

Kinaed declares, "If you haven't written a review for TI lately, please consider doing so - and if you have, let us know who you were so we can QP you!"

James seconds az.

Keaton claims to Azarial, "I am bad at involving new players... >.>"

Merick says, "Y'all invite yer friends and what not"

Haizea claims to Keaton, "You are not you hooligan"

Merick claims, "Sheesh"

Kinaed claims, "Please keep an eye out for Herim's player. We believe he was Timotheo's player. If you see/hear/etc him, please report."

Haizea says, "Woof"

Merick wonders to Kinaed, "So wait was he banned again?"

Merick says, "Just so I'm clear"

Azarial asks, "Stand them a drink and small talk?"

Kinaed claims to Merick, "He was banned all along but went around it, I think."

Merick claims, "Gotcha"

Temi nods.

Merick states, "I know a couple folks that'll need to hear that, I did see him a day or two ago"

Azarial claims, "He's almost certainly the 'cuck sucker' on visnet"

Temi says, "Thanks for people who report suspicious behavior that shows us banned folks."

Diana wonders, "Wait, herem's player was banned?"

Keaton states, "Ayup."

Temi states, "We don't ban people because we don't like them, but because they are causing serious issues."

Diana claims, "Oh I so didn't know. i even rp-ed with the dood."

Kinaed claims to Diana, "We believe he was Timotheo, a player we banned a long time ago for sexual harassment and very creepy behavior towards female characters."

Merick trails off, "Hmmmm..."

Diana claims, "Oh I see, okay. Well good to know. I mean... it's not good news, but never mind, I'm rambling."

Keaton states to Haizea, "You should hire me so that we can play out our Tubori-Vandagan enmity."

Temi claims, "Yeah, I RPed with him too and didn't notice it either."

Merick twirls Diana around, just cause.

Diana states, "I'm just curious, why do people, do things to get banned from a game, then come back to the game? I mean... if they did something to be banned, then they must have known before they got banend, that they would be banned. So then if they like the game enough... one would think it would stop. I'm sorry, I just don't understand that entire logic of banned people coming back. Sorry. done now."

Merick states to Diana, "Boredom mostly and being doofs."
Kinaed states to Diana, "I don't know. Last time I was banned from a game, I just decided I wouldn't go where I'm not wanted."

Keaton twirls around Merick twirling around Diana.

Haizea says, "I want to know what kinaed does to get banned from places"

James inserts Michael Cain's speech about the Joker here in response to Diana's question.

Merick exclaims, "Screw you guys, I'm going home!"

Merick cackles

Kinaed states, "Different psychology for different folks, I suppose."

Kinaed declares, "Okay, thanks for coming guys!"

James braces for impact.

• Information