Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Starstarfish
2018 Cookery Contest Winner!
2018 Cookery Contest Winner!
Discord Handle: Starstarfish#4572

Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:35 pm

Temi says, "Alright.. let's go ahead and get started."

Rickart looks around for Kinky

Temi claims, "Kin has issues doing this time, so she won't be joining us today. But that's why we're moving OOC chats starting next week."

Rickart nods.

Temi says, "Does anyone want to volunteer to scribe for us today? This would involve taking a log and posting it up on the forums for those who can't be here today, in exchange for a bit of QP."

Haizea says, "I'll scribe if no one else is up for it"

(visnet) Player Diana: Beam me up please. Energize!!!

Haizea claims, "But if anyone else would like to... anyone. anyone. anyone"

Temi has transferred Diana. [OOC]

Temi gives a shiny, brass handbell emblazoned with a cathedral skyline to Diana.

Empena states, "I can"

Haizea states, "You dont know how lazy i am"

Addienna is on a tablet. will not copy.

Temi muses, "Okay, sounds like Haizea is trying to get out of it. Empena then?"

Rickart states, "Clergy is the same root as cleric and thus clerk"

Temi queries, "Okay, thanks! Our agenda for today is 1) staff updates, 2) player heartbeat, 3) player topics. Does anyone have any topics they want on the agenda to start off with?"

Vicannia claims, "I have something"

Haizea states, "I have two short things"

Rickart claims, "I have some stuff to say on the combat pooling, and I know Leech wanted someone to share his views"

Temi queries, "Okay, Vicannia, Haizea, Rickart. Anyone else?"

Empena states, "I have something or at least to clarify where is the best place to ask it."

Temi claims, "Okay, I'll put you down too."

Temi claims, "Alright, let's go ahead and go on. Send a tell if anyone else comes up with a topic they want on the agenda too."

Temi claims, "I'll get started with my update: nothing exciting, just doing plots and RPAs and such things as that."

Azarial states, "Xinoe is busy; something about a christmas tree, but she wanted it known that art should be in play and will need players to check and make sure it is working as intended. there is a note up for skill changes to reimburse for ranks"

Haizea claims, "Niceeeee"

Temi claims, "I'm not sure that was intended to be immediate or within the next few days. We'll ensure there's a general board post."

Azarial claims, "While i've managed a few bug notes today, hopefully nailed the weird crashes and cores, and i've been poking at how telnet doe its mojo so i cna tweak a few things"

Azarial states, "I will adjust news here in a bit to reflect it"

Azarial ponders.

Temi exclaims, "Okay, thanks Az!"

Azarial was baout to poke wiht a stick. >_>

Temi grins.

Temi asks, "Alright. Looks like that's all the staff we have right at the moment, so... how's RP been this week? What's on people's minds?"

Haizea says, "Im having a wholesome, fun time"

Addienna says, "I've enjoyed myself too. "

Haizea states, "Its been really good even though ive like barely been back"

Vicannia trails off, "Rp has been... okay with moderate spurts of banging my head against a wall this last week"

Empena states, "My new Orderite here has been ... uh, rather healthily busy saving souls in all kinds of ways - maybe - probably - hopefully."

Castello claims, "I've had a lot going on as Gothan, almost too much to get it all done! But it's been fun exploring some avenues of roleplay I've not really done before."

Haizea claims, "I would like to remind people to be aware of how they're using rumours and only quash when they're actively trying to stop a rumour from spreading, though"

Haizea says, "If your rumour reply sounds even vaguely scandalized or incredulous it should be a promote, because more people will be talking about it, then"

Azarial nods.

Temi queries, "Is the head banging problematic stuff staff should know about or just other things?"

Azarial claims, "The more scandalous or scndalized, the more people want to hear it."

Haizea claims, "And i like to try to be sensitive to players' sincere attempts at creating rp and new rp topics via rumours, so i like to treat vague rumours as a blank cheque to take it in some ridiculous direction rather than make a reply like "this is pointless""

Vicannia states, "No not really, just several routes of rp I've taken have been met with brick walls."

Temi nods.

Rickart states, "Just continuing to enjoy being back, meeting new people or at least new chars, and playing whole games of chess between Gothan emotes ;)"

Temi says, "Anything else bugging people in general or bringing the RP down? Or we can go on to topics."

Rickart adds "They're worth the wait," before shutting up when Temi speaks

Eirian states, "My rumor is the one that was recently deemed a waste of money, and TBH, I'm not offended."

Castello sobs in Lithmorran at Rickart

Haizea states to Eirian, "Thats good!!! i probably worry too much. but. the rumour system gives me life"

Addienna says, "It is fun- until it is down right savage. "

Empena states, "I might not use rumours as much as I should - AKA don't, but hearing that, I suppose I have to think about the rumours system as an OOC system as an RP tool, versus ... thinking about my char as not one who would really like gossip per say."

Vicannia approves of savage rumors...

Addienna declares to Eirian, "That's whynyou need a court bard!"

Azarial drops her face in her hands, her ears flopping forward, before shaking her head.

Addienna claims, "Why your*"

Azarial states, "The 'coyotes' are howling on the deck."

Eirian muses to Addienna, "Because I'm not offended enough? >_>"

Haizea pontificates, "Savage rumours can be fun! i mostly just implore people to try to make sure people can still have fun, even when they're being savage"

Vicannia arches brow at Azarial "Literal coyotes or slang for something else like children?"

Haizea claims, "(haizea hurt a player's feelings once and im traumatized)"

Azarial says, "Children, hence the quotes."

Addienna claims to Eirian, "To control them. "

Eirian claims, "Naaaah."

Haizea grins.

Temi grins.

Eirian says, "Bring 'em on."

Temi wonders, "Okay, moving on then. Vicannia! You have a topic for us?"

Eirian says, "Though, I would totally welcome a Court Bard, of course. :)"

Vicannia states, "Yep, hold out on posing until I have both parts on as it's a long one."

Temi nods.

Vicannia clears throat "Herbalism is a horrible skill to have to learn if you don't want to also learn medicine." she pauses "Twice now I have tried to play a florist, back when herbalism had just been created and now. Both times have been met with the same problem. Learning the herbalism past 36 is next to impossible unless you also want to waste time on another skill. There is a reason you haven't seen very many florists, or at least successful ones. Currently the physicians ban teaching of herbalism to anyone who isn't a member of their guild, because of the poisons that are a part of it. Ok I can understand that. However for the longest time if you wanted to join the physicians to learn herbalism, you also had to learn medicinetreat... An entire another skill, and it would have to be your primary. No other guildskill is handled like this by a guild to my knowledge, and I have had a character in every guild, minus sable masque, so not just pulling this out of my behind. You can join the knights to learn sword, and not have to be required to learn a defense. Yes you will fail without learning a defense, but that is your choice, and is not forced upon you. Most tradeskills in the Merchants can be successful on their own, without the need for another skill. To my knowledge the GLs of the merchants don't force another skill. The troubadours, same thing as the merchants. A single instrument can be learned without another being mandatory. Even the brotherhood, you can learn stealing without needing to learn lockpicking. Herbalism is to my knowledge the only guildskill that falls under this flag."

Vicannia pauses before continueing "Now you may say, well if the physicians refuse to teach it, why not join the brotherhood? Let me present the options to you side by side "Join the physicians and be required to also learn medicine, no choice given, or join the brotherhood, an illegal guild that also comes with the stipulation of "You can never leave it or you die." There's also the third option of summoning a demon to teach you herbalism, but that could apply to any skill. The options for herbalism sucks. If the physicians allowed for it to be taught out of guild, it wouldn't be so bad, but no, that's not the case here. Herbalism is now, more than ever, a skill that makes sense to be it's own seperate entity, versus how it's currently seen as merely a sub-skill of medicine. With the advent of diseases it now serves a purpose. I mean yeah it's always served a purpose with chandlery, but not enough of a purpose to really be it's own thing." sighs "And I've heard the excuse, well you can plant and tend to most plants without going above 36... Yeah guess what you can, but lord forbid you want to plant something a bit more interesting, like pomegranates or pineapples. Forget that far too complex to plant or tend to. A person who wants to play a competent gardener or florist should not be required to also play a bloody doctor. I may be the only one who has a problem with this, but after banging my head against the wall for the last week, and remembering just how screwed up it was back when herbalism first came out, I felt it was worth mentioning. Solution? Maybe have it so that all plants can be planted and harvested at 36, so that a florist or gardener could be seperate from a physician. Another solution, realize that herbalism can be a skill of it's own with diseases being a thing now and stop treating it like it's a sub-skill. Of course I do not see this topic being met with anything but 'Sounds like your just complaining because something isn't as easy as you wanted it to be.'"

Haizea states, "In the past i've found myself wishing i didn't have to learn concoctions in order to garden/do flowers on different alts"

Haizea nods.

Diana says, "Well we could always do, what a player suggested. Separate the concoct from the tending."

Rimilde claims, "Chandlery is another case for this, you need items you can only concoct and while it's possible or you can purchase I could see how someone starting out would find this challenging."

Diana states, "So that you can learn how to tend and look after them, and not learn the poisons."

Haizea says, "(as a side-note, in case anyone wants to make this easy in the meantime, the bounty system can be used "legitimately" to find crafting supplies)"

Vicannia trails off, "I would be fine with that Diana, because I've never used the poisons and I likely never will..."

Temi claims, "I have an herbalist character who really never makes concoctions, just tends to plants."

Temi states, "It seems to work just fine, and I imagine most flower components are within the non-guildskill range."

Diana states, "I always thought it was that way, so that people who are outside of the guild, can hire gardeners and stuffs, encourage rp."

Eirian wonders, "So the argument in all that is that the non-medicine parts of herbalism shouldn't be lumped into a guildskill?"

Eirian muses, "Or, I guess, the non-medicine, non-poison parts?"

Addienna states, "I hate trying to do chandlery and not being able to raise herbalism at the same time. "

Diana says, "Right, well... a player long time ago suggested it as a happy compromise, where you can tend and look after plants, then have concoct be a separate guildskill."

Addienna states, "It is a character concept I gave up on over a year ago at this point. "

Vicannia states, "No, that is not the entire argument. The main point of the argument is that we need to stop treating herbalism as if it's a sub-skill of treat/medicine. With the creation of the diseases code there is a reason for it to be it's own full-fledged skill, without the requirement of having to learn another bloody skill"

Rickart says, "I love listening to Haizea. Learned the places system and bounty just now."

Addienna says, "Parts of it better fit the merchants(chandlery) and other parts medicine. "

Haizea grins at Rickart.

Vicannia says, "It is the only guildskill with this stigma"

Rickart says, "I wish announce would archive for years instead of a month :P"

Temi asks, "Is the problem code, or the way physicians are treating it?"

Empena asks, "If the concern ICly is poisons - Maybe the poisons could be their own thing - like a Poison skill taught by the Brotherhood or something, and under Covert. From an RP stand point - does everyone just inherently learn to make deadly poisons?"
Temi states, "The problem is not that herbalism needs concoctions, it's that concoctions need herbalism. They aren't designed to be enough on their own."

Vicannia states, "Bit of both... It's clear there are people who want to use herbalism just for planting, tending and harvesting. But it also doesn't help that the people who accept the two will never be seperate are FORCED to learn a whole nother skill because herbalism is treated as a sub-skill instead of it's own entity"

Almaz coughs

Azarial says to Rickart, "News archives, and 'help random'"

Vicannia claims, "In the past this perception made sense, but with diseases it doesn't anymore"

Rickart wonders, "Where are the archives?"

Azarial states, "Help changes"

Azarial says, "See you in a week ^_^"

Rickart says, "Nice thanks az"

Temi states, "I don't see the difference, honestly."

Diana claims, "Right, well... I see what you mean. I didn't make that particular rule though. That's been like that, because the logic is, that you have to know medicine, to know what certain concoctions do. It is like a pharmacist. They can deal mostly in medicines, but they should have some working knowledge of medical matters. it doesn't really make sense. Where as as you mentioned, with thieves, where you can learn to steal and not learn lockpicking, it does. Because you can pickpocket and what nots, and not necessarily go in to people's homes. Where as herbalism and medicine, logically are linked."

Temi states, "It just makes herbalism more useful."

Eirian claims, "I see herbalism as its own entity, so I guess I don't understand that argument. However, it IS a guildskill, and that's a big limiting factor."

Haizea muses, "Are there many flowers that require more than 36 ranks to be tended to?"

Temi says, "Should be very few if any."

Haizea nods.

Addienna states, "Can I get a trans out? I need to be mommy for a bit. "

Addienna has been transferred out by Temi. [OOC]

Eirian claims, "You can easily make bouquets and corsages with 36 ranks or less... I think a floral necklace is a little tougher."

Temi states, "Perfumers have a bit more to complain about, since some of that stuff is high level, but we made those ingredients available for sale."

Rimilde says, "I personally think learning how to tend plants should be removed from herbalism as a skill, but leave all the medicines, and poisons and making stuff as a guild skill"

Vicannia looks to Temi "Vanilla is for sale?"

Eirian wonders, "Gardening skill?"

Eirian chuckles

Haizea says, "I like the idea of removing tending from concoctions too tbh, maybe like an agricultural skill"

Rimilde claims, "The ingredients are rarely on sale, which I get is because they are rare, but you see one every once and awhile."

Haizea states, "Some peasant thing"

Temi claims, "The floral oils should be."

Rimilde claims, "I think it's realistic to think you can learn how to garden without learning how to mix those plants into medicine. Like tending the roses doesn't make you able to make poison but you might have kick ass roses."

Diana says, "Well the thing is, I had always thought, it was made that way, so that you can hire gardeners and stuff for the higher ranking herbs you might have. Just like how you can be a jeweler, and have it up to 36, but if you want something fancy, you'd have to hire a jeweler to get it done. I wouldn't be adverse to having tend and concoct separated, it'd solve a lot of issues."

Rimilde claims, "Which would give everyone a chance but not remove it from the guilds."

Temi says, "Like I said: the crafting skills are not designed to be enough to train one up to 75 in herbalism."

Temi states, "If we separated them out, it would be a sucky, struggling craft."

Haizea nods.

Temi states, "It needs the plants with it to be a functional skill."

Vicannia shrugs "Nonetheless I stick to my guns... for a game where the slogan is "You can be what you want to be." this stigma with herbalism is proof that is not true

Rickart claims, "I tend to agree that it makes sense to separate out basic plant tending from concoctions both helpful and hazardous. The only downside I see is that doctors would now need three skills""

Azarial says, "Or buy from herbalists"

Haizea says, "I also haven't ever had a problem being unable to learn herbalism past 36 for plants, so im willing to go with that"

Vicannia says, "It's a sucky struggling craft as is temi, with it typically never being used to what it could be, and only be used by those who never use it beyond medicine"

Haizea says, "Er on my alt with a bigass garden, even"

Diana states to Vicannia, "Well if the staff make the decision that I have to change that policy, I will gladly. It is just a rule that has been there time out of mind, and I thought it made ic sense."

Eirian queries, "What if a few more recipes were added to concoct?"

Temi says, "If there's a policy people are enacting that it's illegal to teach people how to garden.. that makes zero sense."

Rickart muses, "Those of you with herb up to 36, did you start it in chargen? Otherwise if you want to learn to garden later in life now there's an IC stigma that you can't be taught it etc"

Vicannia states, "Temi the policy is in regards to teaching non guild members because of the potential "They could make poisons.""

Almaz claims to Rickart, "I didnt, i got a merchant to teach me before i was in merchants"

Rickart nods at Almaz.

Temi says, "Well, the skill should be considered general plant knowledge and gardening, not just making stuff. And any IC explanations should make sense with that."

Diana states to Temi, "I didn't make that rule. it's just... existed. Because if you teach them gardening, it becomes that you learn how to make poisons, and those are really volitile, and should not be in the wrong hands. Again, I didn't make that. But I learnt it as my previous char too, got chewed out by half the guild for trying to teach herbalism."

Temi states, "Advanced classes could be suspicious, but basic work shouldn't really be stigmatized."

Rickart states, "Being a guildskill naturally makes people more cautious about sharing it to non-guildies I think"

Diana queries, "Yes, but what would you consider advanced?"

Temi states, "I consider anything below 36 to be fair game for everyone."

Vicannia claims, "Anything beyond master when the really, really bad poisons start coming into play"

Haizea says, "All of the crafting skills are paced so that once you hit rank 36 you can start to make "advanced" things"

Haizea nods at Temi.

Vicannia trails off, "Oh..."

Rimilde states, "Yeah with herbalism having poison and medicine in it I can see why physicians wouldn't want that out, one it affects their jobs but also the risk. It's really just the plants I think."

Temi says, "But there's other middle grounds that seem relatively safe."

Rimilde claims, "Or the access to the items."

Haizea states, "Like any commoner can learn to sew their own clothes because that's how you do generally, but to learn how to sew silk you probably need to apprentice under a master seamstress"

Diana states to Rimilde, "Exactly, which is why that's been the policy since... I don't know when. I've just carried it on. Because it made logical sense."

Vicannia says, "But the whole argument diana does kind of crumble as even at 36 you cane make some poisons"

Temi claims, "Anyone: please consider the IC RP of what things mean, not just the code involved. We're an RP game. But I can't change this, so let's go on to the next topic."

Haizea exclaims, "Ok! i got two things"

Haizea wonders, "1. Is there a reason that the "intro self" short is 50 characters while every other short string in the game is 59, and if not, could we please have the character limit on intro self bumped up to 59?"
Temi nods at Haizea.

Haizea claims, "2. Would it be overpowered if covert guilds got their own rumour circles to account for den gossip, accessible only in appropriate areas? Asking for a friend."

Rickart reads yet another help file after listening to haizea

Haizea says, "Not "circles" but like, a different rumour menu"

Temi claims, "I think just for additional spam with it going in all emotes."

Haizea nods.

Rickart says, "Oh it's just your sdesc, nm"

Temi claims, "But that actually predates me, so I don't know the reasoning."

Haizea states, "I've noticed myself and a few other people wishing there were just a few more characters to account for more targetable/unique descs"

Azarial says, "Well, remember has no limits, so intros may need to be rlooked at. that has not been poked in over a decade"

Castello is no longer idle.
Castello has returned from AFK.

Almaz states, "I would like to use the feminine "brunette" in my shortdesc. thats the dream"

Vicannia claims, "You could, by limiting other sections ofit"

Almaz states, "I spent a really long time finagling it and didnt like anything else"

Temi questions, "And do you mean guild access only rumors, or ones limited to more covert locations?"

Haizea states, "Either/or. i imagine just limiting it to more covert locations would be enough"

Temi states, "I don't imagine it would be too bad, but would definitely need Kin to weigh in. And it'd probably be low priority."

Haizea nods.

Haizea exclaims, "Thats it for me !"

Temi asks, "What do folks in general feel about more covert rumor channels that lawful folks can't get in on easily?"

Rimilde states, "Could have a few areas like that, like court rumors more likely to be heard at the palace, etc etc. get people having to hunt for them a bit."

Temi claims, "One plan we discussed at one point was having the random rumor people be tied to circles appropriate for that location"

Haizea claims to Rimilde, "That would be pretty cool"

Temi says, "But that's a bit different"

Rimilde says, "You could tie the covert ones to locations that are more covert like the blind horse and the dolphin rather than the queens"

Vicannia questions, "So pretty much those rumors would result in those guilds basically sniffing their own farts? I mean great thing about rumors is the fact that it opens up the potential for people not involved in a certain rp to get involved"

Rimilde trails off, "Or more likely to be there, and maybe a higher cost to purchase else where... few options"

Azarial says, "Location based would be interestin"

Temi claims, "I worry that too much limitation of the system would just make it hard to use and too little input on any one part"

Eirian claims, "Tying circles to location is something that makes sense but doesn't strike me as high priority."

Haizea nods.

Azarial says, "I don;t thikn we see enough rumors, though, to mkea it worth splitting"

Rimilde nods.

Eirian nods.

Haizea claims, "There have been quite a few times i wanted to spread a rumour through the thieves guild on an alt but haven't because i didn't want it to be common knowledge too quickly"

Haizea says, "But we find ways around that anyway"

Eirian says, "Well, there's always moods and notes and the like."

Haizea nods.

Rimilde states, "And really obscure rumors"

Temi nods.

Temi states, "Or codes."

Eirian says, "It's always better if you can actually get people together for RP to spread rumors in real time."

Rimilde says, "Agreed."

Haizea says, "Yeah"

Haizea claims, "I've noticed more of a shift to making stuff happen on grid rather than backgrounding it since i last played, and i like that"

Eirian trails off, "Codes! Cyphers! I've been dying to use those for the longest time. One of these days..."

Rimilde states, "Moods as pointed out are really good too, I always enjoy seeing them and they are a great rumour source at that."

Hunapo claims to Eirian, "Please... That would make me happy."

Rimilde says, "Instantly gives people something to RP around in the location as well, and draws in new people when they arrive."

Temi nods in agreement.

Haizea nods.

Seneschal Hunapo le Marma tells you, "I have to go soon so can we just say Hunapo was called away in a hurry for important city business and we can try again later?"

Temi claims, "Okay. Let's go ahead and move on. We'll make sure Kin sees the suggestions."

Temi asks, "Rickart?"

Rickart muses, "Yeah, so combat pooling got changed. I collected some data on it per kink' post. she also told me rimilde was going to -- did you manage to find time?"

Temi nods.

Temi questions to Rimilde, "Any luck yourself?"

Eirian says, "I engaged in both player sparring and trainer combat to compare them."

Rimilde declaims, "I have not had a chance sorry, limited time this week and pulled into this and that. Will look into it!"

Rickart claims, "It's okay, we got some data"

Azarial says, "Might look at teaching as well to see how it compares numerically"

Eirian claims, "My feeling is that it went from "PvP is unrewarding and trainer is too easy" to "PvP is marginally better and the trainer isn't worth the money anymore.""

Temi nods.

Temi muses to Rickart, "You got some data for us?"

Eirian claims, "I'd like to see both styles reward more pooling for the time, money, energy investment to put them more on the level with other skills."

Rickart claims, "It was presented that the purpose of the change was to balance out progress from spars with real emotes vs trainer NPC grinding. The trainer got nerfed pretty hard. Before you could go spend 60-90 mins and max your pool. Now it takes far far longer. I calculated that using the trainer helps you gain about 25% faster than using spars instead of loads and loads better. But with the trainer you have to spend gold and food, so insofar as the mission was to make RP and trainer about equally appealing, success."

Rickart claims, "But that raises a new point which is that combat gain in general has been slowed dramatically by the loss of trainer fill up sessions. Let me get back to that after handling the data on the first part"

Temi nods.

Rickart claims, "I found it takes 10 minutes per "cycle" in trainer NPCs. That's a few minutes of rapid fire non-motes down to 50% health followed by resting, until you are Perfect and can start again. I also found it was 13 or 14 rounds every time, over seven cycles tested."

Rickart claims, "RP spars I found, in two tests, to last about 30 minutes and 7 combat rounds. And right at the end of the fight, my int 60 pool raised from Inconsq. to Almost none."

Vicannia states, "Wow... that rate rather sucks."

Eirian says, "30 minutes of dedicated practice to get to almost none is pretty darn low/slow in my book."

Temi nods.

Castello is idle.

Eirian says, "I would not want to be creating a new combat oriented character at this time, that's for sure."

Temi says, "Yeah, we'll have Kin look at that. She was definitely interested in more feedback and info."

Castello is no longer idle.
Castello has returned from AFK.

Temi claims, "So there will probably be a tweak."

Rickart says, "In 30 minutes I got more up into the middle of almost none on the trainer. Right now it's 3x gain for a single round (safe attack) in xp for a player vs the npc trainer. But I could squeeze 39 rounds into the space of 7 (= 21). So if we want to unambiguously advantage pvp we might raise the multipler to 6x from the current 3x which would bring it to 39 to 42"

Haizea stops using a shiny, brass handbell emblazoned with a cathedral skyline.

Eirian states, "I also want to point out that training via PvP isn't going to work for everyone in all time zones all the time, so the trainer really does need to be reasonable too."

Rickart says, "Okay, so, for the second thing, now that you can't easily fill your pool off the trainer. I estimate it takes about 4 hours to fill your pool now. And that fill will gain you maybe 2-3 ranks in the 60s."

Haizea claims, "I live in the worst timezone"

Eirian says to Rickart, "I imagine this also depends somewhat on your mental stats."

Eirian states, "I don't know how big an affect mental stats have on learning rates for combat, but might be something to keep in mind."

Eirian states, "Effect*"

Rickart states, "My understanding is that you will gain as much progress towards a goal in 4 hours as I will, but if you have more int than me, you can keep going b/c you're not maxed yet. and if you have more wis you don't have to wait as long for it to convert into skill level"

Vicannia ponders "I'm assuming most of the testing that has gone on has been at higher levels?"

Rickart states, "I tend to agree that the trainer feels a bit too painfully slow now."

Diana claims, "Hmm well how about we put the trainer back... where it was, and just raise the pool you'd gain by doing pvp? Sorry, shutting up, I dont' do combat, just thought I'd ask."

Rickart states, "Yes, but all that really matters as far as I'm aware are how many rounds your fight goes"

Rickart claims, "If the trainer is back to being that good again people won't need to pvp"

Rickart says, "But it feels like it's a little too weak right now, yes"

Diana states, "Unless you raise the pvp."

Temi states, "We'll have Kin take a look at it and make those decisions. It probably still needs tweaking."

Eirian nods.

Temi asks, "Anything else, or we're already out of time and one more person with a question?"

Rickart says, "Let's move on for now and I'm sure we can follow up when she's here next time"

Temi nods.

Temi asks, "Okay. Empena, you had a bit then?"

Hunapo has been transferred out by Temi. [OOC]

Seneschal Hunapo le Marma stops following Empena.

Empena queries, "It was kind of related to the earlier herbalism discussion. I put a suggestion on the forum, and was going to ask - where's the best place to potentially ask about how the things that can be foraged in a room not neccessarily matching RP wise the theme/build/description of the room? Is that a typo thing or more like a suggestion?"

Eirian says, "Forage lists are tied to terrain type."

Temi says, "Bigger ideas are best on the forums, or at OOC chats."

Eirian claims, "So if a room has a certain terrain type, regardless of its description, it will have a corresponding forage list."

Temi finishes abruptly, "But for the most part, yeah, it's based on terrain type, with some ability to add special extras t an indiviual room - but most are not like that"

Haizea says, "There are some rooms that have special forage lists too"

Eirian says, "If there's a real mismatch, you can try typoboarding."

Haizea states, "But mostly terrain type as they said"

Temi says, "Some rooms may not have the right sector for their description too"

Empena claims, "Well it was the ability to forage clothes from a graveyard, that rose some questions."

Empena winks.

Haizea states, "LMAO"

Eirian claims, "That sounds legit."

Rimilde says, "That's fantastic."

Eirian chuckles.

Vicannia agrees with Eirian "Dead don't need them."

Temi claims, "That may have been something someone added in by hand, depending on what it is."

Temi states, "But I'm terribly amused."

Vicannia says, "We need more grave robbing"

Empena claims, "That was it though, really."

Eirian states, "Special forageables generally appear at the bottom of the list, I believe."

Temi nods.

Temi says, "That sort of thing, if there's a mismatch, makes sense on the typo board, but it is likely intended."

Temi says, "Okay. Anything else anyone wants to bring up before we call things? We're over time."

Eirian exclaims, "Thanks for the meeting!"

Rickart claims, "I'm good, thanks"

Haizea nods.

Haizea waves.

Eirian waves.

Temi exclaims, "Okay. See you all next week!"

• Information