Pixie

Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:02 pm

Inquisition - Saturday, August 27, 2016, 3:01 PM
------------------------------------------------

Kinaed wonders, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today?"

Galen gets a red doll with 'GI' skewered by a wooden sword.

Silrie declaims, "I have a topic or more like a question / suggestion!"

Diana states, "Yes please."

Silrie might actually have more than one if she can remember...

Kinaed claims, "Okay, I've written you both down. PLease pre-prepare an introduction to your topic so you have it ready when I call on you."

Galen declaims, "It'd be nice if there were reminders to vote in the city metrics!"

Silrie says, "Already done. :D"

Galen declares, "Oh!"

Silrie says, "Not in that."

Silrie says, "Just with pre-writing. LOL"

Kinaed nods at Galen.

Kinaed says to Galen, "We're aware and looking at how to best close that feedback loop"

Kinaed has transferred Asala. [OOC]

Galen declares, "Ok!"

Kinaed claims, "Okay, kicking off updates - I haven't done much, just logged in to process requests at odd hours and harassed Azarial about diseases. Still working on jail automation and roles."

Kinaed has transferred Leofrick. [OOC]

Kinaed states, "That's it for me. Az, you're up :)"

Soheil has lost link.

Azarial says, "Working on diseases, some bugs, and the like."

Azarial says, "Not much really sticks out"

Taunya tugs at the wooden sword skewering the red doll representing the Grand Inquisitor in an effort to dislodge the toy weapon. The effort flops the doll about in her hands in counterpoint to the loose length of tongue.

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Kinaed questions to Xinoe, "Got an update for us? :)"

Xinoe declares, "This week I have checked off:

19 typo notes
12 request notes
5 building notes
a handful of other tasks I forgot to log like processing applications and chasing hiccups in diseases.

I manned the Visnet channel as much as I could and made a teeny bit of headway with finishing Art. Like some of you, school is starting for me soon so that may knock back my activity but this coming week I'll keep chipping away at Art, and catch up with real estate again.

That's it for me!"

Silrie cheers. Aaaaaart!

Silrie hugs Xinoe.

Galen declaims, "Great job!!"

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed states, "Agreed, thanks Xinoe."

Kinaed muses to Ismael, "Got an update?"

Taunya pontificates to Xinoe, "Thanks, Xinoe!"

Xinoe smiles.

Ismael claims, "I've been handling the Red Hands plot, handling recommends and working on other stuff which I can't recall because my files are temporarily lost; I suddenly had a technical issue which forced me to halt my work as a staffer early in the week but now I'm steady again and hopefully will have my files back."

Ismael claims, "There was progress in the model of the assets which sadly I can't report because, yeah, files. :("

Kinaed says, "Ick, re computer issues. Seems to be a lot of that going around."

Kinaed comforts Ismael.

Renton knows that feeling. :(

Ismael says, "Yeah. It sucks! I can't get stuff forward until I get it fixed."

Ismael hugs Renton.

Kinaed wonders to Zabris, "Hey, Z :) Got an update?"

Zabris claims, "My current task is to review and summarize the mobprog system to help imms more easily get acquainted with it. While I've been reviewing it this week, I have not yet had a chance to start the actual summary or tutorial. So I have been focusing on fixing various typos and buildy style bugs in the meantime."

Kinaed nods at Zabris.

Galen trails off, "Mob probs..."

Kinaed claims, "Thanks, everyone :)"

Zabris nods.

Kinaed queries, "That closes out staff updates - nice, short and sweet. Anyone have any questions on any of that before we move to our next agenda item?"

Kinaed wonders, "Into the silence, I shall ask - how has the game been this week? RP good? Anything driving people crazy?"

Renton has had his internet disconnected most of the week, but judging by the amount of mails it's probably good. P

Diana claims, "It's been good, lots of fun."

Kinaed has transferred Mylin. [OOC]

Kinaed claims, "Very good to hear."

Ismael gives a red doll with 'GI' skewered by a wooden sword to Mylin.

Kinaed questions, "Has everyone else had a similarly good experience this week? Anything staff need to look to (beyond diseases, which we're looking to)?"

Silrie claims, "Nauseating."

Silrie grins.

Laxus says, "So nauseated."

Kinaed nods.

Laxus says, "To the point of not eating apparently"

Silrie grimaces. Daaamn...

Silrie states, "I haven't gotten that far; desperately chugging concoctions to find the cure"

Kinaed states, "That disease will run its course with no long term effects in 7ish OOC days from the time it is contracted."

Laxus states, "I didn't noticed I had anything until that"

Mylin says, "Ive enjoyed some rp. Had a lot of fun with my bartender roleplay yesterday :D (I assume we're on olayer heartbear thingy)"

Emma muses, "How many days has it been so far since diseases were activated?"

Laxus says, "Tried to eat something and it was like "Haha no.""

Silrie states, "You said in last ooc chat it was colic, but none of the colic concoctions work"

Taunya claims, "A month of IC time seems a little long for a stomach bug, honestly."

Diana states, "Then is there no cure for that disease? Because my player opic is on the disease, because I'm confused about them."

Leofrick exclaims to Laxus, "Heheheh!"

Hunapo says, "Oh I had one thing, when there is time."

Soheil has reconnected.

Asala claims, "I didn't have any issue with the cure for it myself, even after I gave myself colic a second time."

Kinaed says, "There is a cure for the disease, but we've had some problems with getting it to work. Also, sadly, Azarial's been dealing with a very sick household so hasn't had much time to work on it."

Azarial says, "The cures haev been shifted at least three time"

Galen is perfectly healthy!

Silrie trails off, "Ergh..."

Kinaed questions to Azarial, "Are they firm now and Temi done with the updates to cedit?"

Silrie queries, "So... try them all over again? "

Emma claims, "Hrgh."

Azarial claims, "I think so, for my end."

Silrie wonders if she even has any ingredients left...

Azarial states, "Not sure on the cedits"

Kinaed claims, "Again, happy to cure them outright - once I get the staff commands to do so. :("

Leofrick didn't need meds to get rid of it. Flexes.

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Silrie elbows Leofrick.

Laxus remembers he has something for Leofrick.

Leofrick trails off, "That sounds ominous..."

Diana wonders, "I'm sorry to cut ahead of Sil, but since we're talking about diseases and my topic is on that, may I go ahead and post my thing?"

Kinaed states, "Please also note that we're aware immunity isn't working - once you get ill, you should become immune for a period. This is already bug boarded, however."

Kinaed claims to Diana, "Okay, go ahead."

Diana claims, "Okay some of this is irrelevant since we just discussed it, but I prewrote this up, so just... here it is."

Diana says, "Okay so I know there's been a lot of discussion on it this week, and I'm sorry to ring it up again but I'm really confused on these diseases. I've read the board post that was put up regarding them, but I'm still really confused. Only because the concoctions that should work for the diseases isn't working, and then how long sould we wait to try another concoction? Only because it says on the board post that you have to wait after the concoction was administered, and also after the cool down, so then approximately how long should we wait till we rediagnose to see if there's any improvement? Also, it's said that there's different concoction for different stages for the disease. Is there any way, we can receive a bit more information when we diagnose? Because unless these are a totally new strain of diseases, icly the physicians should know how to cure them, especially if diseases have always been around, which in these times they should be. Mostly, I'm just confused on how the whole disease thing works, and I've read the board post multiple times, as well as help diseases. Just a little more clarification on it would be nice."

Snefru claims, "I wont say no to that. *nod nod*"

Kinaed claims, "I'm sorry we've been unclear in our communications. We're certainly trying, and we're also feeling our way through this with regards to how much information to put out."

Silrie looks over Kinaed.

Silrie looks over Emma.

Kinaed states, "We've certainly offered to help physicians flat out by providing information OOCly about cures and so on."

Kyra is idle.

Silrie claims, "You guys have been great about that in concoct shows, they just haven't worked in my trying. haha"

Diana states, "Oh... I didn't get that memo, I've just been fumbling my way through it."

Silrie claims, "Hell, I even see a new recipe out."

Diana laughs.

Kinaed states, "So I'd prefer rather than my giving out the entire disease list if, when a physician is dealing with a patient and are having trouble, for them to talk to a staff member and get some hands-on buddy-buddy training."

Silrie grins.

Silrie pontificates, "That works for me!"

Ismael smiles.

Kinaed says to Diana, "It says clearly in the note for physicians to contact a staff member for assistance."

Diana says, "Oh... my fault, I must have overlooked that bit."

Kinaed says, "Note that cures do not work like magic, you take it and it will take awhile to resolve. Also, we have shifted the cures around a bit, but we think that is steady now... and different cures work at different stages of disease."

Silrie eats her medical satchel and sees what happwaits.

Diana muses, "So then how long should we wait, before we see if the cure we gave out works or not?"

Silrie claims, "Six hours, I was told."

Kinaed nods at Silrie.

Silrie claims, "Icly, it represents waiting a day or so to see if it worked."

Emma questions, "Does that mean you need to administrate a cure for each stage of a disease, or that depending upon which stage the disease is in when it's treated, the cure is different?"

Azarial states, "The latter"

Emma claims, "Excellent."

Kinaed states to Emma, "Depending on which - yes, the latter."

Diana says, "Oh good. if it was the former, it would have gotten real complicated real fast."

Silrie states, "As to Taunya mentioning that a month is kinda long, it's to allow for those who don't get on much or as frequently as we do to have time to play with the disease / have it diagnosed / treated before it's a life threatening issue. Or just a difficult one"

Silrie states, "Especially now with college starting up"

Kinaed claims, "The messages physicians get are clearly different in stage 2 and beyond. Stage one is a bit icky because all they'll have to go on is that someone is feeling nauseous, for example. Or has an itch. Some are more clear than others, and others are a bit of 'hmm, what's going around lately' because the severity and type of disease relates to where the health city metric is sitting."

Kinaed claims, "There is only one life threatening disease in game, iirc, the plague."

Silrie states, "All in all, I love the realism of it, Kin."

Diana claims, "No, I like the diseases, I just have been having troulbe... curing them. But thank you for the clarification. It helps a lot."

Silrie claims, "And that once it's all in effect, bad weather / not covering up / poor personal care / etc will all play roles."

Silrie questions, "Golden lung should be deadly too I think?"

Renton claims, "Yeah, diseases seem really cool. It'll make winter even more fun to RP out, imo. :D"

Diana asks, "Do these deadly diseases have cures though?"

Silrie says, "If not cured, I mean."

Silrie grins at Renton.

Kinaed says, "I'd have to check the spec, but I don't think it is anymore."

Silrie states, "Seriously"

Emma says, "Pretty sure everything has a cure."

Kinaed states, "Everything has a cure, yes."

Diana breathes a sigh of relief. "Good, as long as it's cureable."

Silrie nods at Diana.

Taunya wonders, "Are there any racial resistances to diseases, or is it all mostly based on con?"

Kinaed claims, "If you hit stage 3 on the worst ones, though, the cure is pretty hard."

Silrie says, "There's actually something written about plague in a concoct show if you read through them."

Kinaed claims to Taunya, "No racial resistances"

Diana claims, "I don't think my herbalism is that high to show that concoction."

Kinaed questions, "Any further questions about diseases?"

Kyra is no longer idle.
Kyra has returned from AFK.

Diana claims, "No, and I'm sorry for bringing it up again, I know you guys have been hosting questions about it all week."

Mylin shakes his head "Nopedy nope. Im all good."

Silrie wants morning sickness as a randomly rolled, always in status thing! Random, but hey, nausea made me think of it. lol

Kinaed states, "It's okay, I think it's been frustrating for all of us - but sometimes that's what happens with new code in a big system."

Silrie grins.

Kinaed asks, "Okay, any further Heartbeat comments?"

Silrie looses the crickets.

Hunapo pontificates, "I have one!"

Kinaed grins at Hunapo.

Silrie grins.

Silrie listens to Napo's heart. nah, that's just your lost foot.

Renton gathers all the crickets, tosses into torture bin.

Silrie claims, "Tryinna find its way back home, alas."

Hunapo says, "Sort of one anyway. Nobles and GLs you should have gotten IC letters about the City Metrics voting. Are there any OOC issue relating to that or have most of you just not done it yet."

Hunapo glowers, "And you know I know who you slackers are."

Mylin queries, "Is there a helpfile on how to vote?"

Emma states, "I... though I already had, but I'm not sure how to tell."

Emma claims, "Might have been last cycle."

Kinaed says, "City support/subvert"

Kinaed has transferred Vashrond. [OOC]

Mylin states, "Cheers kinaed. I have been meaning to get on it."

Kinaed says, "Yeah, we're aware we need a better feedback loop there."

Asala declaims, "Help City Report has the commands as well!"

Renton says, "I just got it today after a long time being without internet, sorry! Will get on it right after the meeting, got something planned on that front. :0"

Kinaed says, "I want to remind people that anyone can vote if they spend IP."

Silrie needs improve cha so she can get more...

Hunapo claims, "Oh! I was getting a weird error with that. It was wanting to prompt me for a fifty character input."
Kinaed wonders to Silrie, "Did you want to start introducing your topics, one by one?"

Rimilde asks, "What day does voting cycle on?"

Silrie queries, "Oh, do unused qp still roll over into 200 silver at the end of the week?"

Silrie says, "Thought they were s'pposed to"

Leofrick queries to Silrie, "More unsuspecting men?"

Kinaed states to Silrie, "QP do not, IP should."

Silrie says, "Oops that's what I meant"

Kinaed claims, "I don't think it's 200... that sounds high."

Emma claims, "I think it's 2 silver isn't it? @.@"

Asala states, "I get 5 silver per IP."

Silrie trails off, "Ooooh... I dunno"

Xinoe claims, "Surprise, that's where your phome taxes really go."

Kinaed says to Asala, "That's more reasonable :)"

Silrie trails off, "Heh..."

Taunya grins at Xinoe.

Renton gets a whopping 1 silver. P

Laxus gets nothing.

Diana states, "Half a silver."

Renton states, "Man, the colon smiley faces do nothing for me. Sad."

Silrie wonders, "Ok, topics, Kin?/"

Xinoe says, "Try doubling the colon."

Asala questions, "But question on that, is the amount of support you get supposed to effect how much IP you get?"

Kinaed has transferred Vicannia. [OOC]

Kinaed nods at Silrie.

Kinaed claims to Asala, "Yes, directly."

Renton tries doubling the colon. ::D

Azarial says, "The equals saves you the four-eyed jokes for those in different fonts"

Asala states, "Hm. I don't really get any IP weekly so I was confused."

Renton states, "This is unbelievable."

Xinoe claims, "Oops, I mean curly bracket."

Silrie claims, ":=D"

Silrie cries.

Mylin pontificates, "Oh goodness!! Rentons back!!"

Xinoe claims, "I was thinking that I had to double the curly bracket to show you how to do it."

Xinoe states, "And it got lost in translation to my fingers."

Mylin states, "*akihiko voice* I've been waiting for this."

Kinaed claims, "I should put into 'support show' how many IP a char gets. As it is, your support/subvert figures pretty much cancel each other out."

Xinoe :P is {:P

Asala states, "Oh, hm. I figured since they were different levels it wouldn't. But thanks, that makes more sense."

Renton has returned from the aether of broken internet, and once again attempts a smiley face... :P

Galen sits. Misses Violet.

Renton claims, "Xinoe is the one true god, screw the Lord."

Kinaed muses to Silrie, "Introduce us to your first topic?"

Silrie declaims, "Ok, embarrassing topic 1! XD"

Silrie claims, "1. On npcs and breeding / diseases and wow now I'm all embarrassed to even write this; it seemed so much more normal when I wasn't pasting it. Anyway, here goes. I feel that many people just won't care about this since they don't like npcs, but I was really, really, really hoping I could make a case for the breed command being tweaked so that it works with npc retainers (not npc shop mobs or anything) and for them to also be able to be affected by diseases. There are some lines of rp for different concepts that may require an npc spouse, an npc fling, etc, and I think that taking the waiting game (if seeking pregnancy with an npc spouse) or the risk (if brotheling it up with an npc retainer) and eliminating one while enabling the other would be very realistic. That might have made no sense. Basically, as it stands, if you want to get pregnant by an npc, it's rpa and all the "did he get me pregnant / did I get her pregnant" guesswork is lost. If you brothel it up with ten-times-a-day Terry, the risk of both disease and pregnancy is just totally absent. Now granted, this is not to say all these things should not be rped out with pc's wherever possible, but there are, as mentioned, lines of rp where it's either not possible / comfortable / concept fitting to do so, and where the player may still want the rp. There are also lines where the npc is only enhancing a situation with the ability / risk which is still primarily played out with pcs. Anyway, if that made any sense... yeah. I support the realism of npcs being able to breed without a player necessarily knowing on an ooc level they are definitely pregnant, and diseases, not just sexual ones, being permitted to affect npcs also seems realistic to me. After all, they can already get corpse rot, and I rather like the idea of needing to tend an npc child in a family / friend / etc. Just me, and I enjoy using npcs to enhance my rp, so that's topic one for me."

Soheil is idle.

Silrie hides behind Galen and blushes now.

Kinaed states, "I think it'd be bad for us to do that. After our experiences with NPC corpserot, I think that'd be unwise (sorry Silrie)"

Galen asks, "What did Franco do this time?"

Silrie laughs at Galen.

Kinaed has transferred Aros. [OOC]

Silrie claims, "So, no for the diseases or for the breeding or both? lol. And rofl Galen."

Silrie points at Emma. "She made him."

Silrie says, "Blame her."

Emma did.

Kinaed claims to Silrie, "NPCs affected by diseases."

Silrie states, "Ooos"

Silrie pontificates, "Okays! "

Kinaed claims, "Because there's no human manning them, when they get sick it goes mass undetected."

Asala states, "Admittedly makng my own noble patsy husband would be easier."

Silrie claims, "Oooh gotcha... didn't think of that. I was thinking more retainers, but I guess they're not different, are they"

Kinaed says, "Not so sure regarding NPC breeind."

Silrie nods at Asala.

Emma claims, "It would, but it would eliminate the RP factor with a PC :("

Kinaed claims, "Breeding. Probably something for staff to discuss further."

Silrie says, "Not every pc is into that either."

Silrie states, "I think you have a balance with it being A"

Galen claims, "Yeah, it might be good cover for people who aren't interested in that sort of RP to have an NPC spouse"

Silrie says, "Not something people want to do / not something a player, no matter how they try, finds in a p"

Vashrond queries, ""Is it possible to make them a carrier, rather than someone afflicted? With a timer for it to vanish, so that the only really affected are the PCs?""

Silrie says, "Pc"

Mylin claims, "As someone trying to get brothel rp back up I like the idea of npc breed. Gives that risk etc and great for folks with npc spouses etc. But I cam understand staff uncertainty on it and having an option for those who want it shouldn't stop pc interaction. In general its more fun to do it with pc's for the rp. But the option is nice."

Emma says, "Ehh. Personal opinion is if you're not interested in the RP, don't RP it."

Kinaed claims, "Ultimately, I think it'd be a lot of programming in an area that we're not inclined to view as high value to the game."

Silrie states, "So after like six months of like, trying to get your gentry into an arranged marriage or something, just npc marriage."

Silrie shrugs.

Laxus claims, "I just pictured a brothel, pregnancies galore, a coded orphanage for all the kids to go to... then people can go children shopping. "

Kinaed states, "There's RPA for that stuff."

Laxus facepalms.

Kinaed grins at Laxus, "I like your way of thinking."

Mylin says, "Yep laxus that'd be cool. Adoption shop."

Silrie claims, "True. Just kinda figured the surprise factor would be nice, even if you had to use an npc"

Taunya nods, "I was just about to mention, NPC breeding could be done via RPA."

Renton claims, "Buy one get one free."

Laxus questions, "Then we could play "Who were the parents?" "

Asala trails off, "I could use an army of orphans..."

Soheil is no longer idle.
Soheil has returned from AFK.

Xinoe says, "It can be and has been done."

Mylin says, "We'll just pretend all ma boy whores are infertile. Unless folks use tge rpa; )"

Hunapo says, "And that is how we got slavery back in Lithmore"

Asala whistles innocently.

Emma claims, "RealDoll MUD-style gives me the heebyjeebies a little bit."

Galen claims, "Whoof"

Kinaed asks, "Okies, Silrie - did you have anything else topic-wise?"

Silrie states, "Okay, okay, next topic. Now I just feel stupid for bringing it up."

Silrie declares, "2. Oh! Okay, so just remembered. Might we prettyprettyprettyplease have a command that can tear the raw strings from an object; for people like me who cannot see how they have been colored, I often like to know so I can attempt to duplicate it if I'm creating a later piece to the same outfit. Screenreader users can't just glance and see, and I'm sure this'd be really useful for others too!"

Vashrond says, "I see a shop opening in the near future of sheepskin condoms, by the look of this conversation."

Mylin states, "It'd also help for merchant's replacing old stock."

Kinaed claims, "Hmm, i thought that existed already for some reason."

Xinoe states, "That may have been suggested before on the forums, and possibly even accepted."

Xinoe nods at Kinaed.

Mylin states, "If they can see how they did colour codes easier for copy paste."

Kinaed says, "If not, then the answer is yes you can have it."

Emma states, "If you're using MUSHclient, Sil, I can help you set up a plugin to grab colorcodes."

Azarial claims, "There is an editor option. not sure about anything else"

Silrie declares, "Ooooh I do use mush client!"

Galen claims, "A small square packet that, when opened, contains a note that says 'sex is only for procreation and you should be ashamed'"

Kinaed states, "Er, when we get around to programming it-- sorry, programming time is at a premium."

Emma claims, "It's on the forums for folks to use, but it's easier with a plugin. Just highlight and click."

Emma says, "Errr... for someone to help set it up, that is."

Silrie isn't bringing up sex things in future anymore.

Kinaed comforts Silrie.

Silrie cries.

Silrie states, "Okay, 2 more. Xd"

Galen pat pats Silrie

Silrie claims, "3. Probably low priority if approved at all, but can we have a command implemented that allows us to desognate another pc for mail collecting? For example, you go into the courier's office, type, for instance, "courier desognate Kinaed", and until you "courier desognate self" again, Kinaed can pick up mail for that character. I can see it being really handy for underlings in guilds that handle a lot of paperwork, passing to the superiors only what is most crucial / to characters like mine who are housebound 99 percent of the time due to injury, etc. I like playing npcs and don't mind using them in many ways, but for just getting mail, it seems like a bit of a cop out."

Silrie says, "4. Oh, and did I ever ask for mirror objects that actually reflect your appearance as others see you? If not, soooo pleeeeease."

Kinaed claims to Silrie, "No need to be embarrassed. I'm not upset or looking at you weird for asking. Seemed legit to me."

Mylin states, "It okay Silrie. We never get if ee never ask. So thanks for having the courage to ask :)"

Azarial claims, "Tht;s opkay, i'm sure someone wil fluff them for you"

Silrie says, "Course, Sil will be out and about again more freely in future, just not quite yet."

Azarial asks, "Look self?"

Silrie queries, "Huh?"

Vicannia states, "That red MAIL is always taunting you at the worst times"

Kinaed states to Silrie, "Mail designate seems like it might be problematic, let me think on that."

Xinoe asks, "I thought we already had that?"

Emma claims, "I wouldn't mind seeing intro/shortdesc with current action in a mirror, maybe."

Silrie grins at Kinaed.

Kinaed asks, "I think mirrors already exist?"

Mylin claims, "Speaking of fluffers... come work at the slippery dolphin guys ;) Lots of rp hijinks to be had."

Silrie states, "Oh, topic 4 snuck in there"

Emma claims, "They exist, they just don't have a function."

Diana claims, "Wait, why can't we just look at ourselves? i do it that way anyways."

Silrie states, "I don't think we see everything"

Xinoe claims, "Oh, no, it's just to send from the profile, not collect from it."

Mylin says, "You can see intro and shortdesc in score I believe."

Renton trails off, "Some day I will have underlings to do the paperwork. And then they'll be able to see how terrible the Inquisition truly is... >:)"

Azarial claims, "You can share a mail profile to recieve on."

Silrie wants to be Galen's paperwork underling.

Kinaed states, "I'll double check that look self has everything look does."

Silrie declares, "So he can has more time with his friends!"

Galen beams!

Diana states, "I usually do l then my name."

Silrie asks, "Oooh wait you can az?"

Silrie queries, "Share a profile?"

Silrie claims, "There you go, Galen"

Azarial says, "Yes. part of the original spec."

Galen trails off, "Hm... maybe I should make a Grand Magnate profile"

Silrie claims, "'And come on, what's a secretary with no paperwork"

Taunya states, "I was pretty sure you could share a profile to send, but wasn't sure about receive."

Emma states, "Seal: Solid gold. Header: Solid gold."

Kinaed asks of Silrie, "Anything further?"

Vicannia dares not share their fancy header with anyone else

Silrie declaims, "Nopes Kin! Thanks!"

Galen needs to get Silrie's office done and just drop letters in her inbox.

Kyra is idle.

Kinaed states, "Okay, I've made some notes to review mail also. "

Kinaed questions, "Any further questions or comments? People want to shoot the breeze for awhile?"

Vicannia coughs

Kinaed declaims, "Oh, I had a reminder: Yule Party after the OOC Chat!"

Emma weeps. I wanted to go to that!

Asala exclaims, "Yes! Everybody come and party!"

Kinaed says to Vicannia, "Oh, so sorry. Thanks Vicannia - please introduce us to your topic."

Vicannia clears throat "So you know those lovable daravi we have and the rich expanded lore and culture they have? What you don't? Well I created a topic A WEEK AGO to hopefully in the future rectify this by creating ideas for what could one day be actual culture for Daravi. I used to play a Daravi priestess, but because there is jack squat in terms of helpfiles for Daravi, I stopped playing her and put her in hold because I didn't feel like I was actually playing a daravi, instead felt like I was playing a slightly awkward lithmorran priest. I mean the whole schtick of daravi is," raises hands menacingly "wooh, I'm a scary daravi... Wooh. That is it. A daravi has as much info available to them as everyone else. So yeah created this topic, which I will link to after this pose, to hopefully one day rectify this, and I would appreciate it if people took the time read it and maybe give their own ideas or explain why one's idea doesn't make sense."

Vicannia wonders, "viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1389sa"

Taunya questions to Silrie, "Didn't Evrald ask you to bring up the cost of certain things?"

Mylin states, "I'd like to mention to folks who may be interested that Im gonna be working to get the slippery dolphin into an active rp place southside as its new manager. So come join me for fun rp and not having to worry about social appearances :D"

Emma claims to Vicannia, "Would be neat to have a little more detail available for people who actually play Daravi."

Galen jumps back into Emma arms.

Kinaed claims, "It's played fairly rarely"

Emma claims, "... Would be even neater if it wasn't available to anyone else, to keep them mysterious and alien."

Kinaed nods at Emma.

Silrie states to Taunya, "I asked him exactly what he meant about that but since he obviously told you and you're calling me out for not mentioning it in front of everyone, go for it."

Mylin asks, "So like how magic helpfiles work? You need to ve that thing to get the helpiles?"

Emma claims, "Yeah."

Renton says, "The few bits of Daravi stuff I've seen in the library have been interesting. We could perhaps extrapolate the way their society works from the way they use warfare? I'd be interested in giving it a shot, thanks for the link."

Vicannia shrugs "Exactly Mylin."

Mylin gives emma a thumbs up "I like it."

Silrie says, "Bomb warefare."

Xinoe declares, "Please excuse me!"

Silrie says, "War"

Xinoe and her mythical entourage depart to the sound of laughter, pan pipes and double flutes. [OOC]

Vicannia shrugs "It was just a minor qualm of mine and I felt like bringing it up in a more official manner, to hopefully spark discussion on the topic."

Kinaed nods at Vicannia.

Kinaed says, "Hmm, seven minutes to go."

Mylin says, "Ooh I have a question for gms! I can wait to ask on visnet if needbe."

Taunya claims to Silrie, "Sorry, I was sleeping at the time, and he had a conversation about it with someone else in my tell buffer. When I woke up and asked, he said he asked you to talk about it. I was just checking to see if it slipped your mind."

Silrie questions to Kinaed, "I didn't understand the tell he sent, but something about how costs of leatherworking went up without being informed?"

Diana states, "Oh yeah, he was saying certain things cost more than they did. He mentioned it on ooc chat."

Silrie states to Kinaed, "I didn't get the way he wrote it out."

Emma states, "Blame Galen. Always blame Galen."

Kinaed claims to Silrie, "I know nothing about that, which is probably why he wasn't informed."

Diana claims, "Like he said that something a leather cloak was 10 silver, is now 15 silver."

Emma says, "(Also it's probably seasonality. Prices change throughout the year.)"

Azarial states, "Costs change based on tjhe season"

Rimilde queries, "I thought costs always fluctuate?"

Leofrick queries, "Prices shift every once in a while, I think?"

Vicannia trails off, "Don't prices fluctuate anyone ... exactly emma said it"

Silrie questions, "Ooooh really?"

Kinaed claims, "Ahh, I see."

Silrie says, "Makes sense"

Kinaed nods at Silrie.

Azarial claims, "Yes, which was mentioned on the channel it came up on earlier today."

Silrie makes notes to try findinf a seasonal chart for merchants...

Silrie says, "Finding a "

Emma states, "I don't think there's a chart, Sil. It just kinda fluctuates."

Silrie claims, "Oooooh."

Kinaed says, "Certainly there are no recent game changes in terms of staff or code changing costs to my knowledge, but yes - several items in game are seasonal in cost. There's an underlying modifier for them. Some items are also seasonal in availability."

Silrie queries, "So like, flowers more expensive in spring / fur cloaks in winter, etc?"

Mylin queries, "But err if it's cool to ask... For like npc shops and taverns that you manage or don't own... can you req board like additions to what they sell? E.g. selling drugs or other drinks in a tavern etc? Or are they not to be changed at all?"

Kinaed says to Silrie, "Exactly."

Emma states, "Yep yep! Everything switches around."

Silrie grins.

Ismael has returned from AFK.

Asala claims, "Ah, neat. Didn't realize that."

Azarial states, "Flowers would be more expensive in winter. they don;t grow in snow."

Kinaed states to Silrie, "Having said that - there is a chart, but staff wouldn't hand it out. THat's better for players to discover through play."

Emma whispers to Az, "MOST flowers..."

Silrie declaims to Kinaed, "Woundin' me here, Kin! XD"

Kinaed claims, "Anyway, three more minutes - please, if you haven't voted for TI, considering doing so to keep our profile high and help us attract new players to play with."

Kinaed smiles at Silrie.

Azarial states, "Hothouse flags cost, so you recoup your costs"

Kinaed questions, "Any shameless plugs?"

Silrie loves her hothouses will make more.

Silrie is a fiend for gardens, man.

Diana randomly pokes the Galen.

Mylin wonders, "Shameless plugs?"

Vashrond states, "I'm actually wondering, you know, if there wasn't a better way to make the life of a lumberjack more doable.. those axes really don't last long."

Silrie totally blames Ariel's inspiration.

Kinaed declaims to Mylin, "Like your 'come visit the Slippery Dolphin'! :)"

Emma states, "Yeaaaah."

Silrie trails off, "Hmmmmm....."

Leofrick declares, "GO TO THE DOLPHIN!"

Kinaed wonders to Vashrond, "How long do they last?"

Emma says, "The axes are a nightmare. Feels cheaper to buy the planks, even though it's not."

Galen pokes Diane 903 times.

Silrie trails off, "It would be nice if they lasted longer, but alas, I think they were meant not to..."

Mylin declaims, "PLZ GO TO MY BROTHEL!"

Emma states, "5 uses."

Diana pokes the Silrie

Taunya states to Vashrond, "Well, you could try learning enough blacksmithing to make your own woodcutting axes"

Mylin claims, "I need friends ;) (thanks leo)"

Silrie has to make more... urgh... ingots...

Diana pokes the Hunapo.

Mylin says Ingots cost the same as the 4bars needed to make them. Just buy them as igots.

Renton throws the doll at Mylin and Leofrick. "Go to the Dolphin and I'll show you on the doll where you'll get stabbed. Er purified I mean, at the pyre and all, of course..."

Emma says, "I think it's... 160 gold for an axe, can be used 5 times. -.-"

Kinaed states, "I believe we've already had a go at cost-benefit analysis on the axes, but we can review it. Noted."

Silrie trails off, "Even so, most recipes call for more than one set of palnks so I dunno... five logs doesn't go as far as you'd think"

Silrie declares, "Oh!"

Silrie says, "One quick thing kin"

Mylin says to Renton "Drinking isn't a sin."

Leofrick muses to Emma, "160 gold!? Where do you buy your axes!? XD"

Asala exclaims to Mylin, "Sure it is!"

Emma states to Leofrick, "Dafydd's! He's a terrible man."

Kinaed claims, "We've hit the top of the hour, everyone. :)"

Silrie claims, "With making glue. Any way you can lessen the cost of pig hooves in the fair, cause I aalways thought it should cost less to make products yourself, but it actually costs more to buy the hooves and then make the glue; cheaper to just pay for it in the lumber yard."

Renton says, "Everything is a sin just waiting to happen. :)"

Kinaed says, "Thanks for attending this week's OOC Chat. :)"

Vicannia says, "Dafydd owns my soul with just the amount of rations I've bought"

Kinaed states to Silrie, "I'll have staff review that one too."

Galen reminds that the time MV cost of chopping down your own trees should be factored into the analysis!

Emma claims to Renton, "I like you."

Asala waves.

Emma pontificates, "Bye everyone!"

Silrie nods at Galen.

Mylin exclaims, "More player to player interaction and buying!"

• Information