Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:06 pm

Kinaed asks of Penn, "(Eld)Thanks, please record the log as backup?"
Kinaed has awarded you 2 QPs: Scribe
Penn nods.
Kinaed asks, "(Eld)Today's Agenda is:
- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics
Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today?"
Kinaed tells you, "Sure. What's the question?"
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)Some tells coming in."
Fyurii claims, "Just a general shout-out later during player topics on my end."
Kinaed says to Fyurii, "(Eld)Got you :)"
Kinaed states, "(Eld)Okay, I guess I've got what we need to kick off Staff Updates. :)"
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)I'll start - as usual lately, I've been too busy with work to do much. I managed to interview two more potential staff right after the OOC Chat last week, but haven't finalized that, sadly. "
Silrie declaims, "Whoooa! Go staff!"
Kinaed states, "(Eld)Still have Automated jail reminders and roles on my plate. Nothing else."
Kinaed states, "(Eld)I'm probably going through one of those very scarce periods again, as sad as that makes me. This job reminds me of IBM all over again, and I told my boss on Friday things need to ease up or I'm leaving, so we'll see what happens."
Kinaed says, "(Eld)I've worked consistently over 50 hours per week, on weekends, etc."
Fyurii claims, "Jesus."
Toroni says OOCly, "That's no good"
Aios states, "Oof."
Kinaed nods at Toroni.
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)Okay, Az - you're up. :)"
Azarial says, "(Daravi)I've chewed on diseases a bit more, worked on code typos, touched on the other boards, and walked remy through how to test changes and update the news file."
Kinaed nods at Azarial.
Azarial states, "(Daravi)Nothing mazing omes to mind, so that;s it for me"
Evrald hides behind Silrie so if Az starts biting people she'll go first.
Kinaed nods at Azarial.
Kinaed says, "(Eld)One sec whilst I check the changes board"
Kinaed has transferred Asala. [OOC]
Azarial gives a clear sugar sucker with a dark core to Asala.
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)Our latent/mage selections on login are now automated. Staff don't manage whether magery is open in chargen anymore, the code does it automatically based on our mage population."
Alyce says, "Oh nice."
Fyurii states, "Oh, that's awesome."
Silrie stomps on Evrald's foot.
Silrie pontificates, "That is cool!"
Kinaed states, "(Eld)Treat Injury now shows which object it requires when treating (that's been in awhile, but unannounced). Thanks for the suggestion whomever made that in the OOC Chat a few weeks back."
Kinaed says, "(Eld)Fixed a bug in Shari's Ease."
Kinaed states, "(Eld)Okay, that's all I have worth mentioning, I think."
Penn asks, "(Tubori)Are there other chargen options that follow population? Races, age groups, etc?"
Toroni states, "Love, love the treat thing"
Kinaed questions to Remy, "(Eld)You're up :) What did you do this week, what will you be up to next week?"
Azarial says, "(Daravi)Chld characters mainly"
Kinaed has transferred Selenia. [OOC]
Azarial gives a clear sugar sucker with a dark core to Selenia.
Remy claims, "(Vandagan)Like Az mentioned, I did a fair amount of code testing and news file updating. Lots of plot handling with Temi, trying to keep up with the recommend queue and all of that. On the side, toying around with some fun plot ideas to bring to the game. So hopefully there will be some of that to look forward to soon."
Penn claims, "(Tubori)I noticed on census that the city's overflowing with Tubori. Tubor will rise again."
Silrie cheers.
Kinaed nods at Penn.
Silrie claims, "For both things because Tubori kick ass."
Fyurii says, "We're sexy."
Azarial claims, "(Daravi)Or puchased."
Jahaezick states, "Damn sexy."
Kinaed wonders to Remy, "(Eld)Thanks for the hard work this week. Anything else to add?"
Alyce sneezes loudly.
Remy pontificates, "(Vandagan)I maintain my official title of IC event poster. Outside of that, think I'm good!"
Kinaed grins.
Kinaed nods at Remy.
Penn states to Remy, "(Tubori)Good work on that! I've been following the board."
Kinaed queries to Zabris, "(Eld)You're turn. Have you introduced yourself?"
Silrie points to the link.
Fyurii snerks.
So apparently this is what zebras sound like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzueL0D-vMs
Zabris states, "I did introduce myself last time, but for any who haven't met me, here I am! This week I tackled some Typo notes and started learning building stuff from Xinoe. So hopefully I will be able to assist on building projects this coming week."
Toroni smiles.
Fyurii pontificates, "Fugg yeah builders!"
Toroni claims, "I'm still debating a phome, or buying one"
Kinaed says, "(Eld)Exciting, thanks Zabris :)"
Zabris nods.
Silrie cheers. New places to asplooore!
Selenia agrees.
Alyce waves to Zabris "Welcome!"
Kinaed trails off, "(Eld)Anything else to add? If not..."
Kinaed has transferred Kyra. [OOC]
Azarial gives a clear sugar sucker with a dark core to Kyra.
[The mood of this area is changing.]
Kinaed wonders, "(Eld)Okay, next item on the agenda - Player Heartbeat. How was the game in the last week, folks? Anything bothering you that you want staff to know about or have a look at?"
Fyurii claims, "A little slow this week, personally, but I think that's mostly because I've been a bit busy and not been able to show RP the love I'd like to. That said, most - if not all - of the RP that I've had has been great. Old and new players alike seem to be working -super- well together, OOC'ly and IC'ly. Though that opinion might be because I've been hanging out on OOC chan a lot lately. XD"
Kinaed has transferred Mitch. [OOC]
Azarial gives a clear sugar sucker with a dark core to Mitch.
Kinaed claims to Fyurii, "(Eld)That's great to hear."
Silrie claims, "Rp really has been spectacular lately. Sparce, but when it happens, boy does it happen."
Alyce states, "Yeah fyurii has been too busy for rp :("
Kinaed pontificates, "(Eld)I was worried that our bid nominations for the role of Seneschal wouldn't have any competition - for two or three days, Jamus was the only person with their hat in the ring, and lo!"
Penn says, "(Tubori)Fyurii's a lot of fun, hope to see her around."
Silrie claims, "Sparce, sparse? I can't spell."
Gaggable keepalive command.
Mitch declaims, "Sparse!"
Fyurii says to Penn, "I'm just a hermit, is all."
Toroni says OOCly, "Slowing down at least in some respects.. and I don't mind that. stil,l a little stressful, but that comes with it. over all, deacent"
Alyce pontificates, "In general I've been alright. Though I've been a bit sparse at times too!! Starting to return to my GL duties though and resuming that after time away on alts like this one ;)"
Fyurii replies to you, "XD"
Selenia enjoyed a lot inviting people in her phome. That was fantasticly full of emotions for me.
Kinaed says, "(Eld)There's two more days left if you want your character to try their hand at winning the role of Seneschal, by the way."
Kinaed nods at Alyce.
Kinaed says to Selenia, "(Eld)That's wonderful to hear."
Silrie grins at Mitch.
Fyurii questions, "Are we allowed to know how many people are running or no?"
Kinaed nods at Toroni.
Kinaed finishes abruptly, "(Eld)You can see yourself - type 'bid list'"
Fyurii claims, "Awesome, thanks Kin"
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)Bid list will show you all of the candidates, in their current ranking order, throughout the race."
Fyurii has his hit list for the next few weeks.
Toroni says OOCly, "So we vote now?"
Fyurii asks, "Uhh. I mean - what?"
Silrie bursts out laughing.
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)Please remember to 'support' the candidate you want to see succeed, and 'subvert' the heck out of anyone you don't like. :) You can also use BID INFLUENCE to adjust the bid with IC events."
Asala declaims, "Neat. Is voting/support open now? Or does that start in a couple days? Or end!"
Kinaed says to Toroni, "(Eld)It's not a vote - TI isn't a democracy. It's a race to get the post political influence."
Silrie says, "Tor, you can just talk with apostrophe and stuff. Just wanna let you know since you still lose xp with osay even in an ooc room."
Azarial claims, "(Daravi)I believe the influence opens up once the process moves to the campaign portion"
Kinaed says to Asala, "(Eld)It's open."
Asala nods.
Asala states, "Time to hire the assassins."
Silrie questions, "So I guess you just throw your support behind the one you like the most?"
Kinaed states, "(Eld)Basically, a person can walk in with a lot of influence. Hunapo joined with some support already, which is why he's at the top of the list."
Kinaed nods at Silrie.
Evrald states, "Savage for hire."
Silrie says, "Or... er, the one you actually think will do a good job, but we all know how it'll go. :D"
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)Or whomever is paying you for your support, etc."
Fyurii giggles.
Toroni claims, "Hmm"
Mitch asks, "So the list is in order of greatest support?"
Azarial gives Remy the following:
( 5)a clear sugar sucker with a dark core
Azarial has gone AFK.
Kinaed has transferred Hunapo. [OOC]
Kinaed nods at Mitch.
Selenia Aren't people supposed to ICLy seek supporters?
Kinaed says, "(Eld)It will stay in the order of leaders to least popular until the game announces a winner to staff."
Toroni queries, "I'm still confused about something.. I have support, but no ip am I missing something?"
Kinaed says to Selenia, "(Eld)Yes, they are. This is not an OOC activity."
Penn looks at a clear sugar sucker with a dark core, then to remi. "(Tubori)Mooom! Remy got more than me!"
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)And it is NOT a vote either."
Silrie claims, "Whoever has the most influential friends wins, if we're bare bonesing it."
Estrilda questions, "So with the voting does it affect ones support and subvert slots currently? "
Silrie states, "The more support you have, the more likely you are to win."
Silrie states, "It's pretty simple in that regard."
Kinaed states to Estrilda, "(Eld)I'm not sure I know what you mean. Having the most support ICly + best bids on your behalf will put you in the lead."
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)So support isn't everything. And also, again, not a vote. It's about gathering clout."
Kinaed nods at Silrie.
Selenia "I only noticed Hunapo's note on a board... Other candidates should, hmm, try something to publicly announce themselve.
Silrie nods.
Kinaed says to Silrie, "(Eld)It doesn't affect anything in reference to how many slots people have, no."
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)Also, it's up to the candidates if when or how they want to announce themselves."
Silrie states, "Think about it like... running for student body president without the voting. The more you do to garner attention, support, etc, the more you'll have the end result swayed in your favor."
Mitch questions, "Can I go ahead and support a candidate based on the bid list, without them asking me ICly? "
Selenia states of course.
Toroni wonders, "Wait, can I support, or do I have to remove someone first?"
Penn claims, "(Tubori)And other candidates should, hmm, try ripping down the others' announcements."
Hunapo claims, "Hunapo had to quit to be eligible so I -had- to say something."
Kinaed claims to Mitch, "(Eld)I don't know, but I think yes."
Kinaed wonders to Hunapo, "(Eld)Did the code make you do that?"
Kinaed claims to Hunapo, "(Eld)I was expecting you'd only have to quit if you won."
Kinaed states, "(Eld)I think we need to make this a bit more 'other guild' friendly on the code back end, folks. In the interim time, we appreciate your going along with it despite that."
Selenia says to Hunapo: "choosen or not, that action is by itself convincing".
Estrilda wonders, "I mean like you have your current spots, for support and subvert will this affect that or separate?"
Asala muses, "Do you have to quit your guild even if you aren't in a GL spot? If you win?"
Kinaed states to Estrilda, "(Eld)This is the same support system everyone uses every day. We don't have additional slots, etc, for it."
Silrie states, "Is it possible, random question, sorry, to just resign from a guild or do you have to be put out by the guild leader."
Jahaezick looks offended.
Azarial says, "(Daravi)Put out by the gl, or in a box. depends on the guild."
Hunapo claims to Kinaed, "No I couldn't run as a GL"
Silrie laughs at herself.
Kinaed says to Asala, "(Eld)At the moment, yes, though we'd put you back when the term in office is complete. It's a bit of a back end issue, but we'll sort it out."
Asala nods at Kinaed.
Silrie wonders, "What if they've been replaced by then?"
Kinaed states to Hunapo, "(Eld)Thanks for letting me know. If you don't win, we'll restore you to your guild."
Hunapo states, "I am still a Reeve but I had to no longer be flagged GL and somebody"
Kinaed states to Silrie, "(Eld)We don't guarantee to GLs that we'll restore them to their GL role. GLs will take a risk in that regard. Other players won't, we'll just put them back."
Asala states, "It hasn't affected by current guild, but I wasn't sure what happened when the caompaign period ended."
Hunapo glares at Rimi
Kinaed nods at Hunapo.
Jahaezick says, "Yeah, rank and GL status are different."
Silrie nods at Kinaed.
Hunapo claims, "I had to post something now even though there is a chance I wont win in which case I will likely go back to being Proconsul"
Kinaed says, "(Eld)As for Hunapo, we'll return him into his guild, but it's Rimilde's decision who is 2nd GL."
Silrie says, "Oooh."
Kinaed nods at Hunapo.
Toroni claims, "I considered it.. but I figured someone would replace and yeah"
Fyurii says, "Dun dun dunnnnnnnn."
Aios says to Hunapo, "Naw, I'm stealing your job in the meantime."
Silrie giggles.
Asala claims, "Let's all try and become Proconsul instead. Sounds good."
Kinaed wonders, "(Eld)Any other thoughts, questions or comments on the bids?"
Hunapo says to Aios, "The pay is shit though."
Asala has lost link.
Asala has reconnected.
Kinaed trails off, "(Eld)Sounds quiet. Well..."
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)Player Topics :)"
Fyurii says to Kinaed, "Mind if I give my bit? Wall of text warning to all, apologies in advance."
Toroni states, "I've got one for when ever"
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)First question was in a tell asking if fire mages can have a 'Hammer of Urth' spell to destroy objects. I said no - it's a duplicate spell effect."
Kinaed claims to Toroni, "(Eld)Sure, please introduce us? I apparently don't have a second topic at the moment."
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)Wait."
Azarial says, "(Daravi)Learn earth."
Kinaed says, "(Eld)Type it out and prepare it. Fyurii - go ahead."
Fyurii nodnods.
Fyurii says, "Alrighty! It's been a while since I got to attend one of these, sorry for being busy. This is just - once again - my general shout-out for folks interested in Brotherhood work. I've gotten some people under the belt, and it's been rewarding as Arien lately! Those of you seeking us out; I apologize for the wait. I promise, promise promise that I'm trying to get to everybody, we've just been damndably understaffed until pretty recently! So don't fret - we know you're around, we're just being shy and shifty! Not everyone is as open and brazen about it as I am. Mostly because they're interested in living. XD"
Fyurii declaims, "In light of that, I just want to thank everyone for the OOC and IC support - I think everyone that knows me OOC'ly in any fashion knows I'm not the brightest or the best, but you've all been very gentle and forgiving as I've been attempting to get the Brotherhood into a more public and forgiving light. Just a gentle reminder for those hoping to join up with us : You don't need to be a combat god, and you don't even have to be sneaky! We'll take anyone willing to RP and learn. Tradeskills are welcome, and very deeply appreciated. I'm going to keep on keeping on until I'm hung or they find someone better, and I can't wait to RP with folks about this stuff!"
Fyurii pontificates, "So yeah, all of that. If you want to be involved but don't neccessarily want to join for IC or OOC purposes, please do feel free to shoot me a tell or - probably better - leave me a pboard. I'll work to get anyone involved in anything, and I'm always looking to make stuff up for the benefit of RP. And... Yeah, that'll do for my rant. Sorry it's so long!"
Kinaed had Fyurii already in the list, apologies.
Kinaed claps for Fyurii's announcement.
Kinaed states to Fyurii, "(Eld)Thanks :)"
Fyurii stays quiet now after massive wall 'o text.
Toroni queries, "Can we please, please, get iron keys for shackles in the key room for the order? I baught one for my inquisitor, to get him set up, and it went off on the this will be logged to staff bit"
Alyce applauds Fyurii for working hard at a conflict guild. Should give theif and reeve players plenty of rp in time to come.
Toroni states, "Oops, ment to wait"
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)No worries"
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)I think they're there already...? Either that, or they're generically available in the Ahalin Tower."
Toroni states, "They are.. but when I used it, or he did, it waslogged to staff, and reported to reeves"
Estrilda says, "Yeah I think they are in Ahalin."
Kinaed says, "(Eld)Then it's not flagged order or something."
Kinaed has transferred Elsianna. [OOC]
Toroni claims, "Its a headake"
Kinaed states, "(Eld)Thanks, we'll have a look at that."
Kinaed questions, "(Eld)Anything else Player Topic-wise that people would like to discuss?"
Silrie muses, "Oh, a question regarding shackles when you have a moment?"
Gaggable keepalive command.
Kinaed claims to Silrie, "(Eld)Sure. I have about 18 more minutes worth of moments :)"
Silrie wonders, "Blacksmiths. Are we not able to smith or jewel shackle keys because then everyone would have a locking pair or was that just an oversight? I guess they're rarer if you need to pay the 250 silver for the key?"
Kinaed queries to Toroni, "(Eld)Please note that restraining a player when you're not a knight (shouldn't happen on passing restraints, etc) will alert the Reeves. You're sure that's the key though, right?"
Silrie grins at Kinaed.
Kinaed wonders, "(Eld)I have a tell: are latent mages supposed to know they're latent mages?"
Kyra is idle.
Kyra is no longer idle.
Kyra has returned from AFK.
Kinaed says, "(Eld)The answer is that they may know it, or they may not know it. They can have symptoms or be entirely asymptomatic. "
Kinaed says, "(Eld)Some latents have weird things related to their element happen around them, some don't. It's entirely up to the player."
Toroni muses to Kinaed, "Wait, so if I restrain, and try and release, it will alert?"
Kinaed queries to Silrie, "(Eld)Please bug/typo that regarding blacksmiths and keys for us to look into?"
Remy leaves in a swirling mist. [OOC]
Silrie gives Kinaed a thumbs up.
Kinaed says to Toroni, "(Eld)If you restrain someone, it's considered kidnapping, and will alert. I don't think it alerts on other restrain activities, just the initial restrain. Arrest is a different command entirely, and it will not alert."
Toroni questions, "In this case, I was trying to release mitch.. oh also, can't unlock restraints with guards around?"
Kinaed queries, "(Eld)As for latents, more questions: Are they supposed to do something to be awaken? Or just wait someone notices them?"
Fyurii says, "That's a good question, actually."
Kinaed says, "(Eld)That's up to the player in question and the personality of the character. If a latent does nothing, after a sufficient (read long) time, the latent can awaken on their own."
Kinaed says, "(Eld)To do something, clearly the latent would ICly have to know they're a latent. But again, that's a player choice."
Kinaed questions, "(Eld)Any other questions around latency?"
Fyurii lifts a hand. "Does latency require applications andor XP investment?"
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)I have another coming in on regnancy."
Kinaed states to Fyurii, "(Eld)I don't think it costs anything XP wise, and it's not application based - just population based."
Fyurii nods. "Thanks!"
Kinaed states, "(Eld)If a player wants to be a latent when magery is open, it's simple to just ask staff to be set as a latent instead."
Kinaed queries, "(Eld)The question: If you are forced / suggested / thought at with regnancy, would you know you are being controlled, or are these controlling factors so subtle that the mage thinks its their own choice?"
Kinaed says, "(Eld)Regnancy slowly gains hold of a character. In its early stages, it's hard to detect, but the mage has little direct control."
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)As regnancy progresses, the regnant gets more and more 'fuzzy warm feelings' about their mage master."
Mitch states, "I've got a question about RPed injuries"
Kinaed says, "(Eld)Eventually, the mage has enough control that they can do more than just send suggestions - and the regnant "loves" them enough and would try to protect them from anything."
Kinaed nods at Mitch.
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)Go ahead and ask :)"
Kinaed states, "(Eld)It's worth mentioning that regnancy can be severed, and regnancy also slowly fades without RP."
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)Further query: This one involves regnancy and metagaming. If you cast regnancy on someone, say, in a cloak, would they icly know who has cast upon them? And would they, in the beginning, be able to rebel against that or would that conflict with the idea that the spell makes you feel protective of your mage master, whether it was your choice to be regnant to them anyway? The metagaming part comes in because, if you were to cast the spell on them cloaked, your name is still given away in the regnancy messages, is it not? What if people used that icly even if icly, they would not know? Or would they."
Mitch claims, "So I was given some nasty wounds on my right hand (RP-wise), and according to the Inquisitor giving the review the scorpion venom they were sprayed with would take months/a year to heal. I asked Ismael to give me an actual wound just for realism's sake, but I'm wondering A) How long I need to act like I can't do things properly, B) How much my performance should be affected, and C) To what extent can another player just invent a device/poison that will affect another player long-term, since this wound and venom didn't actually exist codewise"
Jahaezick raises a hand
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)No, they wouldn't know who cast it upon them. But yes, they'd sort of know something was going on with someone and with whom once the messages start."
Jahaezick says, "Ask your friendly neighbourhood doctors about that, Mitch. That's doctor RP right there."
Kinaed states to Mitch, "(Eld)You can act it out as long as you like, provided that you don't act it out for a period SHORTER than you have the wound. IE, so long as you have a code wound, your character is injured. Otherwise, you're free to RP out further injuries."
Kinaed says, "(Eld)Players cannot just invent poison though - we have actual poisons in game, and they are not a prop."
Mitch pontificates, "So the fact that an Inquisitor said that this wound would take months to a year to heal doesn't actually mean anything? Thanks!"
Silrie hasn't ever even seen a scorpion in game...
Aios claims, "Actual scorpion-based poison, in fact."
Fyurii nods at Aios.
Kinaed says, "(Eld)If you want to poison someone, even through RPA, you will need to either ICly secure the poison and do it through game mechanics, or get your victim to consensually agree to be poisoned with an existing poison as part of a plot."
Jahaezick says, "Well not -scorpion- per-say."
Mitch says, "Technically it was venom, sorry. Wounds were sprayed with the venom"
Kinaed states to Mitch, "(Eld)I don't know if I would say that you can just ignore what the Inquisitor said."
Toroni says, "I wasn't aware of that, or I would have put a stop to it"
Mitch claims, "You were there, Toroni"
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)They should have used the inflict command."
Toroni claims, "I wasn't aware that they can't create a poison"
Silrie questions, "Oh, speaking of wounds, another question?"
Kinaed states, "(Eld)And I would suggest that if this is something that happened, and it's not code supported, it should require RPA."
Kinaed says to Silrie, "(Eld)Sure :)"
Kinaed states, "(Eld)Or consent."
Mitch muses, "Toroni: Gotcha. Kinaed: so what does this mean for me, then?"
Silrie asks, "Can you add burn injuries to injuries that can be caused, say, to represent someone getting burned with a torch or something?"
Kinaed states to Mitch, "(Eld)Talk to me after to let me get a better sense for what happened."
Aios declaims, "Also, though, things that are ICly said could be false. So (not saying this is what happened in this situation) someone could drop alcohol on an open wound and say "That was demon venom and you'll never heal!""
Silrie states, "We have all the others. XD"
Mitch nods at Kinaed.
Kinaed states to Silrie, "(Eld)No, but we probably ought to let people choose the damage type."
Kinaed claims to Silrie, "(Eld)I'll add that."
Kinaed nods at Aios.
Silrie grins at Kinaed.
Silrie exclaims, "Yay!"
Mitch states, "Good point, Aios. "
Kinaed wonders, "(Eld)Okay, we have two minutes until the meeting is over. Does anyone have anything further they want to discuss?"
Toroni claims to Mitch, "I'm sorry, if that was out of line, I didn't know there was a coded poison of the type used"
Mitch states, "Nah I wasn't sure how it should work either"
Kinaed states to Toroni, "(Eld)It probably wasn't out of line to say something like that ICly."
Kinaed states, "(Eld)Or even do something like that."
Kinaed states, "(Eld)It's more working out of the mechanics of it."
Mitch states, "Right, that was more my concern. I have one more question, about noble applications"
Kinaed queries to Mitch, "(Eld)Yes? :)"
Toroni states to Kinaed, "I just figured a vicious review, and it would have worked, because the room desc referenced tools of the inquisitor's trade"
Kinaed states to Toroni, "(Eld)Let's discuss further offline."
Toroni nods at Kinaed.
Fyurii declares, "Thanks again for letting me rant about my stuff. I'm gonna pop off to the store, everyone be safe!"
Fyurii has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Mitch asks, "So I was told that my application didn't have enough background info, like which region the noble controls, how they got there, family history, etc. I didn't really realize that much was necessary going in. Is there some kind of list of more specific requirements for noble applications?"
Elsianna claims, "I have a question. How do I get my character more involved in the world? Her life seems dull at times."
Mitch muses, "Further, short of asking an Imm, is there a way to know which regions are available?"
Asala states, "Question real quick for staff before we head off, as well."
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)It's not that specific required, it's more of a general thing that we didn't want to outright reject your app, but it didn't really have anything pertinent about the character."
Kinaed states to Mitch, "(Eld)As for what is available, yes - you can ask a staff member. :)"
Kinaed queries to Asala, "(Eld)Sure, what's on your mind?"
Alyce says to Elsianna "Go out and meet others perhaps? Meeting more interesting folks is a good way to start. You can then eventually start getting rp ideas from them etc."
Mitch declaims, "The where list is your friend!"
Silrie states, "Just stand in the crossroads and scream because you saw a rat. That'll get rp. XD"
Toroni loves who list
Asala claims, "For an IC event board post, do we just pboard what we want posted to the staff? Never done that before."
Elsianna claims, "Except when it's almost empty."
Estrilda is idle.
Toroni grins at Silrie.
Penn exclaims, "(Tubori)Go, ye rat - lest ye be flat!"
Kinaed nods at Asala.
Asala states, "Or request, rather."
Alyce says to Elsianna "I feel your problem though, I have that problem with some of my chars too, but it's good to go and meet others and see what you can learn and what you can do for them etc. Well then ask on ooc if anyones up for a scene? Usually If I'm on ooc I'll be well up for scene invites!!"
Kinaed says, "(Eld)Exactly, just pboard what you'd put on the IC_Event board adn we'll move it over once we've spell checked it and made sure you didn't post about your character's ascention to godhood."
Silrie declaims to Elsianna, "That's when you send a messenger to all, going, some Farin woman is hysterical in the crossroads! *grins*"
Asala declares, "Gotcha, thanks!"
Alyce states, "Actually in a general thing to anyone looking for scenes. If you see Icarus on ooc, pester me and I'll scene with you usually ;)"
Asala says, "And I've had people just run past me in public places, so if you see me out and about, feel free to RP."
Kinaed claims, "(Eld)Okay, thanks everyone. I think it's about time to wrap this meeting up. Thank you for attending this week. See you all next week, same time, same place. :)"
Alyce waves to everyone "Bye all. Have a good week!!"
Asala waves.
Silrie ties off the bow on the ooc chat package.
Mitch waves.
Toroni waves.
Selenia waves.
Kyra has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Elsianna has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Hunapo has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Mitch has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Selenia has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Asala has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]
Kinaed has transferred Silrie.

Penn

Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:17 pm

Just to play with my BBcode color-conversion script, the backup log:

Kinaed asks, "
Today's Agenda is:
- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics
Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today
?"

Kinaed claims, "
Some tells coming in."

Fyurii claims, "
Just a general shout-out later during player topics on my end."
Kinaed says to Fyurii, "Got you :)"

Kinaed states, "
Okay, I guess I've got what we need to kick off Staff Updates. :)"

Kinaed claims, "
I'll start - as usual lately, I've been too busy with work to do much. I managed to interview two more potential staff right after the OOC Chat last week, but haven't finalized that, sadly. "

Silrie declaims, "
Whoooa! Go staff!"

Kinaed states, "
Still have Automated jail reminders and roles on my plate. Nothing else."

Kinaed states, "
I'm probably going through one of those very scarce periods again, as sad as that makes me. This job reminds me of IBM all over again, and I told my boss on Friday things need to ease up or I'm leaving, so we'll see what happens."

Kinaed says, "
I've worked consistently over 50 hours per week, on weekends, etc."

Fyurii claims, "
Jesus."
Toroni says OOCly, "That's no good"

Aios states, "
Oof."
Kinaed nods at Toroni.

Kinaed claims, "
Okay, Az - you're up. :)"

Azarial says, "
I've chewed on diseases a bit more, worked on code typos, touched on the other boards, and walked remy through how to test changes and update the news file."
Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Azarial states, "
Nothing mazing omes to mind, so that;s it for me"

Evrald hides behind Silrie so if Az starts biting people she'll go first.

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Kinaed says, "
One sec whilst I check the changes board"
Kinaed has transferred Asala. [OOC]
Azarial gives a clear sugar sucker with a dark core to Asala.

Kinaed claims, "
Our latent/mage selections on login are now automated. Staff don't manage whether magery is open in chargen anymore, the code does it automatically based on our mage population."

Alyce says, "
Oh nice."

Fyurii states, "
Oh, that's awesome."

Silrie stomps on Evrald's foot.

Silrie pontificates, "
That is cool!"

Kinaed states, "
Treat Injury now shows which object it requires when treating (that's been in awhile, but unannounced). Thanks for the suggestion whomever made that in the OOC Chat a few weeks back."

Kinaed says, "
Fixed a bug in Shari's Ease."

Kinaed states, "
Okay, that's all I have worth mentioning, I think."
Penn asks, "
Are there other chargen options that follow population? Races, age groups, etc?"

Toroni states, "
Love, love the treat thing"
Kinaed questions to Remy, "You're up :) What did you do this week, what will you be up to next week?"

Azarial says, "
Chld characters mainly"
Kinaed has transferred Selenia. [OOC]
Azarial gives a clear sugar sucker with a dark core to Selenia.

Remy claims, "
Like Az mentioned, I did a fair amount of code testing and news file updating. Lots of plot handling with Temi, trying to keep up with the recommend queue and all of that. On the side, toying around with some fun plot ideas to bring to the game. So hopefully there will be some of that to look forward to soon."
Penn claims, "
I noticed on census that the city's overflowing with Tubori. Tubor will rise again."

Silrie cheers.

Kinaed nods at Penn.

Silrie claims, "
For both things because Tubori kick ass."

Fyurii says, "
We're sexy."

Azarial claims, "
Or puchased."

Jahaezick states, "
Damn sexy."
Kinaed wonders to Remy, "Thanks for the hard work this week. Anything else to add?"
Alyce sneezes loudly.

Remy pontificates, "
I maintain my official title of IC event poster. Outside of that, think I'm good!"
Kinaed grins.
Kinaed nods at Remy.
Penn states to Remy, "
Good work on that! I've been following the board."

Kinaed queries to Zabris, "You're turn. Have you introduced yourself?"

Silrie points to the link.

Fyurii snerks.

Silrie sneezes loudly.

Zabris states, "
I did introduce myself last time, but for any who haven't met me, here I am! This week I tackled some Typo notes and started learning building stuff from Xinoe. So hopefully I will be able to assist on building projects this coming week."
Toroni smiles.

Fyurii pontificates, "
Fugg yeah builders!"

Toroni claims, "
I'm still debating a phome, or buying one"

Kinaed says, "
Exciting, thanks Zabris :)"
Zabris nods.

Silrie cheers. New places to asplooore!

Selenia agrees.

Alyce waves to Zabris "
Welcome!"

Kinaed trails off, "
Anything else to add? If not..."
Kinaed has transferred Kyra. [OOC]
Azarial gives a clear sugar sucker with a dark core to Kyra.
[The mood of this area is changing.]

Kinaed wonders, "
Okay, next item on the agenda - Player Heartbeat. How was the game in the last week, folks? Anything bothering you that you want staff to know about or have a look at?"

Fyurii claims, "
A little slow this week, personally, but I think that's mostly because I've been a bit busy and not been able to show RP the love I'd like to. That said, most - if not all - of the RP that I've had has been great. Old and new players alike seem to be working -super- well together, OOC'ly and IC'ly. Though that opinion might be because I've been hanging out on OOC chan a lot lately. XD"
Kinaed has transferred Mitch. [OOC]
Azarial gives a clear sugar sucker with a dark core to Mitch.
Kinaed claims to Fyurii, "That's great to hear."

Silrie claims, "
Rp really has been spectacular lately. Sparce, but when it happens, boy does it happen."

Alyce states, "
Yeah fyurii has been too busy for rp :("

Kinaed pontificates, "
I was worried that our bid nominations for the role of Seneschal wouldn't have any competition - for two or three days, Jamus was the only person with their hat in the ring, and lo!"
Penn says, "
Fyurii's a lot of fun, hope to see her around."

Silrie claims, "
Sparce, sparse? I can't spell."

Mitch declaims, "
Sparse!"
Fyurii says to Penn, "I'm just a hermit, is all."
Toroni says OOCly, "Slowing down at least in some respects.. and I don't mind that. stil,l a little stressful, but that comes with it. over all, deacent"

Alyce pontificates, "
In general I've been alright. Though I've been a bit sparse at times too!! Starting to return to my GL duties though and resuming that after time away on alts like this one ;)"

Selenia enjoyed a lot inviting people in her phome. That was fantasticly full of emotions for me.

Kinaed says, "
There's two more days left if you want your character to try their hand at winning the role of Seneschal, by the way."
Kinaed nods at Alyce.
Kinaed says to Selenia, "That's wonderful to hear."
Silrie grins at Mitch.

Fyurii questions, "
Are we allowed to know how many people are running or no?"
Kinaed nods at Toroni.

Kinaed finishes abruptly, "
You can see yourself - type 'bid list'"

Fyurii claims, "
Awesome, thanks Kin"

Kinaed claims, "
Bid list will show you all of the candidates, in their current ranking order, throughout the race."

Fyurii has his hit list for the next few weeks.

Toroni says OOCly, "So we vote now?"

Fyurii asks, "
Uhh. I mean - what?"

Silrie bursts out laughing.

Kinaed claims, "
Please remember to 'support' the candidate you want to see succeed, and 'subvert' the heck out of anyone you don't like. :) You can also use BID INFLUENCE to adjust the bid with IC events."

Asala declaims, "
Neat. Is voting/support open now? Or does that start in a couple days? Or end!"
Kinaed says to Toroni, "It's not a vote - TI isn't a democracy. It's a race to get the post political influence."

Silrie says, "
Tor, you can just talk with apostrophe and stuff. Just wanna let you know since you still lose xp with osay even in an ooc room."

Azarial claims, "
I believe the influence opens up once the process moves to the campaign portion"
Kinaed says to Asala, "It's open."
Asala nods.

Asala states, "
Time to hire the assassins."

Silrie questions, "
So I guess you just throw your support behind the one you like the most?"

Kinaed states, "
Basically, a person can walk in with a lot of influence. Hunapo joined with some support already, which is why he's at the top of the list."
Kinaed nods at Silrie.

Evrald states, "
Savage for hire."

Silrie says, "
Or... er, the one you actually think will do a good job, but we all know how it'll go. :D"

Kinaed claims, "
Or whomever is paying you for your support, etc."
Fyurii giggles.

Toroni claims, "
Hmm"

Mitch asks, "
So the list is in order of greatest support?"
Azarial gives Remy the following:
( 5)a clear sugar sucker with a dark core

Azarial has gone AFK.
Kinaed has transferred Hunapo. [OOC]
Kinaed nods at Mitch.

Selenia Aren't people supposed to ICLy seek supporters?

Kinaed says, "
It will stay in the order of leaders to least popular until the game announces a winner to staff."

Toroni queries, "
I'm still confused about something.. I have support, but no ip am I missing something?"
Kinaed says to Selenia, "Yes, they are. This is not an OOC activity."
Penn looks at a clear sugar sucker with a dark core
, then to remi. "Mooom! Remy got more than me!"

Kinaed claims, "
And it is NOT a vote either."

Silrie claims, "
Whoever has the most influential friends wins, if we're bare bonesing it."

Estrilda questions, "
So with the voting does it affect ones support and subvert slots currently? "

Silrie states, "
The more support you have, the more likely you are to win."

Silrie states, "
It's pretty simple in that regard."
Kinaed states to Estrilda, "I'm not sure I know what you mean. Having the most support ICly + best bids on your behalf will put you in the lead."

Kinaed claims, "
So support isn't everything. And also, again, not a vote. It's about gathering clout."
Kinaed nods at Silrie.

Selenia "
I only noticed Hunapo's note on a board... Other candidates should, hmm, try something to publicly announce themselve.
Silrie nods.
Kinaed says to Silrie, "It doesn't affect anything in reference to how many slots people have, no."

Kinaed claims, "
Also, it's up to the candidates if when or how they want to announce themselves."

Silrie states, "
Think about it like... running for student body president without the voting. The more you do to garner attention, support, etc, the more you'll have the end result swayed in your favor."

Mitch questions, "
Can I go ahead and support a candidate based on the bid list, without them asking me ICly? "

Selenia states of course.

Toroni wonders, "
Wait, can I support, or do I have to remove someone first?"
Penn claims, "
And other candidates should, hmm, try ripping down the others' announcements."

Hunapo claims, "
Hunapo had to quit to be eligible so I -had- to say something."
Kinaed claims to Mitch, "I don't know, but I think yes."
Kinaed wonders to Hunapo, "Did the code make you do that?"
Kinaed claims to Hunapo, "I was expecting you'd only have to quit if you won."

Kinaed states, "
I think we need to make this a bit more 'other guild' friendly on the code back end, folks. In the interim time, we appreciate your going along with it despite that."

Selenia says to Hunapo: "
choosen or not, that action is by itself convincing".

Estrilda wonders, "
I mean like you have your current spots, for support and subvert will this affect that or separate?"

Asala muses, "
Do you have to quit your guild even if you aren't in a GL spot? If you win?"
Kinaed states to Estrilda, "This is the same support system everyone uses every day. We don't have additional slots, etc, for it."

Silrie states, "
Is it possible, random question, sorry, to just resign from a guild or do you have to be put out by the guild leader."

Jahaezick looks offended.

Azarial says, "
Put out by the gl, or in a box. depends on the guild."
Hunapo claims to Kinaed, "No I couldn't run as a GL"
Silrie laughs at herself.
Kinaed says to Asala, "At the moment, yes, though we'd put you back when the term in office is complete. It's a bit of a back end issue, but we'll sort it out."
Asala nods at Kinaed.

Silrie wonders, "
What if they've been replaced by then?"
Kinaed states to Hunapo, "Thanks for letting me know. If you don't win, we'll restore you to your guild."

Hunapo states, "
I am still a Reeve but I had to no longer be flagged GL and somebody"
Kinaed states to Silrie, "We don't guarantee to GLs that we'll restore them to their GL role. GLs will take a risk in that regard. Other players won't, we'll just put them back."

Asala states, "
It hasn't affected by current guild, but I wasn't sure what happened when the caompaign period ended."

Hunapo glares at Rimi

Kinaed nods at Hunapo.

Jahaezick says, "
Yeah, rank and GL status are different."
Silrie nods at Kinaed.

Hunapo claims, "
I had to post something now even though there is a chance I wont win in which case I will likely go back to being Proconsul"

Kinaed says, "
As for Hunapo, we'll return him into his guild, but it's Rimilde's decision who is 2nd GL."

Silrie says, "
Oooh."
Kinaed nods at Hunapo.

Toroni claims, "
I considered it.. but I figured someone would replace and yeah"

Fyurii says, "
Dun dun dunnnnnnnn."
Aios says to Hunapo, "Naw, I'm stealing your job in the meantime."
Silrie giggles.

Asala claims, "
Let's all try and become Proconsul instead. Sounds good."

Kinaed wonders, "
Any other thoughts, questions or comments on the bids?"
Hunapo says to Aios, "The pay is shit though."
Asala has lost link.
Asala has reconnected.

Kinaed trails off, "
Sounds quiet. Well..."
Last edited by Penn on Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Penn

Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:17 pm

Kinaed claims, "
Player Topics :)"
Fyurii says to Kinaed, "Mind if I give my bit? Wall of text warning to all, apologies in advance."

Toroni states, "
I've got one for when ever"

Kinaed claims, "
First question was in a tell asking if fire mages can have a 'Hammer of Urth' spell to destroy objects. I said no - it's a duplicate spell effect."
Kinaed claims to Toroni, "Sure, please introduce us? I apparently don't have a second topic at the moment."

Kinaed claims, "
Wait."

Azarial says, "
Learn earth."

Kinaed says, "
Type it out and prepare it. Fyurii - go ahead."

Fyurii nodnods.

Fyurii says, "
Alrighty! It's been a while since I got to attend one of these, sorry for being busy. This is just - once again - my general shout-out for folks interested in Brotherhood work. I've gotten some people under the belt, and it's been rewarding as Arien lately! Those of you seeking us out; I apologize for the wait. I promise, promise promise that I'm trying to get to everybody, we've just been damndably understaffed until pretty recently! So don't fret - we know you're around, we're just being shy and shifty! Not everyone is as open and brazen about it as I am. Mostly because they're interested in living. XD"

Fyurii declaims, "
In light of that, I just want to thank everyone for the OOC and IC support - I think everyone that knows me OOC'ly in any fashion knows I'm not the brightest or the best, but you've all been very gentle and forgiving as I've been attempting to get the Brotherhood into a more public and forgiving light. Just a gentle reminder for those hoping to join up with us : You don't need to be a combat god, and you don't even have to be sneaky! We'll take anyone willing to RP and learn. Tradeskills are welcome, and very deeply appreciated. I'm going to keep on keeping on until I'm hung or they find someone better, and I can't wait to RP with folks about this stuff!"

Fyurii pontificates, "
So yeah, all of that. If you want to be involved but don't neccessarily want to join for IC or OOC purposes, please do feel free to shoot me a tell or - probably better - leave me a pboard. I'll work to get anyone involved in anything, and I'm always looking to make stuff up for the benefit of RP. And... Yeah, that'll do for my rant. Sorry it's so long!"

Kinaed had Fyurii already in the list, apologies.

Kinaed claps for Fyurii's announcement.

Kinaed states to Fyurii, "Thanks :)"

Fyurii stays quiet now after massive wall 'o text.

Toroni queries, "
Can we please, please, get iron keys for shackles in the key room for the order? I baught one for my inquisitor, to get him set up, and it went off on the this will be logged to staff bit"

Alyce applauds Fyurii for working hard at a conflict guild. Should give theif and reeve players plenty of rp in time to come.

Toroni states, "
Oops, ment to wait"

Kinaed claims, "
No worries"

Kinaed claims, "
I think they're there already...? Either that, or they're generically available in the Ahalin Tower."

Toroni states, "
They are.. but when I used it, or he did, it waslogged to staff, and reported to reeves"

Estrilda says, "
Yeah I think they are in Ahalin."

Kinaed says, "
Then it's not flagged order or something."
Kinaed has transferred Elsianna. [OOC]

Toroni claims, "
Its a headake"

Kinaed states, "
Thanks, we'll have a look at that."

Kinaed questions, "
Anything else Player Topic-wise that people would like to discuss?"

Silrie muses, "
Oh, a question regarding shackles when you have a moment?"
Kinaed claims to Silrie, "Sure. I have about 18 more minutes worth of moments :)"

Silrie wonders, "
Blacksmiths. Are we not able to smith or jewel shackle keys because then everyone would have a locking pair or was that just an oversight? I guess they're rarer if you need to pay the 250 silver for the key?"
Kinaed queries to Toroni, "Please note that restraining a player when you're not a knight (shouldn't happen on passing restraints, etc) will alert the Reeves. You're sure that's the key though, right?"
Silrie grins at Kinaed.

Kinaed wonders, "
I have a tell: are latent mages supposed to know they're latent mages?"
Kyra is idle.
Kyra is no longer idle.
Kyra has returned from AFK.

Silrie queries, "
And... probably not?"

Kinaed says, "
The answer is that they may know it, or they may not know it. They can have symptoms or be entirely asymptomatic. "

Kinaed says, "
Some latents have weird things related to their element happen around them, some don't. It's entirely up to the player."
Toroni muses to Kinaed, "Wait, so if I restrain, and try and release, it will alert?"
Kinaed queries to Silrie, "Please bug/typo that regarding blacksmiths and keys for us to look into?"
Remy leaves in a swirling mist. [OOC]

Silrie gives Kinaed a thumbs up.

Kinaed says to Toroni, "If you restrain someone, it's considered kidnapping, and will alert. I don't think it alerts on other restrain activities, just the initial restrain. Arrest is a different command entirely, and it will not alert."

Toroni questions, "
In this case, I was trying to release mitch.. oh also, can't unlock restraints with guards around?"

Kinaed queries, "
As for latents, more questions: Are they supposed to do something to be awaken? Or just wait someone notices them?"

Fyurii says, "
That's a good question, actually."

Kinaed says, "
That's up to the player in question and the personality of the character. If a latent does nothing, after a sufficient (read long) time, the latent can awaken on their own."

Kinaed says, "
To do something, clearly the latent would ICly have to know they're a latent. But again, that's a player choice."

Kinaed questions, "
Any other questions around latency?"

Fyurii lifts a hand. "
Does latency require applications andor XP investment?"

Kinaed claims, "
I have another coming in on regnancy."
Kinaed states to Fyurii, "I don't think it costs anything XP wise, and it's not application based - just population based."

Fyurii nods. "
Thanks!"

Kinaed states, "
If a player wants to be a latent when magery is open, it's simple to just ask staff to be set as a latent instead."

Kinaed queries, "
The question: If you are forced / suggested / thought at with regnancy, would you know you are being controlled, or are these controlling favtors so subtle that the mage thinks its their own choice?"

Kinaed says, "
Regnancy slowly gains hold of a character. In its early stages, it's hard to detect, but the mage has little direct control."

Kinaed claims, "
As regnancy progresses, the regnant gets more and more 'fuzzy warm feelings' about their mage master."

Mitch states, "
I've got a question about RPed injuries"

Kinaed says, "
Eventually, the mage has enough control that they can do more than just send suggestions - and the regnant "loves" them enough and would try to protect them from anything."
Kinaed nods at Mitch.

Kinaed claims, "
Go ahead and ask :)"

Kinaed states, "
It's worth mentioning that regnancy can be severed, and regnancy also slowly fades without RP."

Kinaed claims, "
Further query: This one involves regnancy and metagaming. If you cast regnancy on someone, say, in a cloak, would they icly know who has cast upon them? And would they, in the beginning, be able to rebel against that or would that conflict with the idea that the spell makes you feel protective of your mage master, whether it was your choice to be regnant to them anyway? The metagaming part comes in because, if you were to cast the spell on them cloaked, your name is still given away in the regnancy messages, is it not? What if people used that icly even if icly, they would not know? Or would they."

Mitch claims, "
So I was given some nasty wounds on my right hand (RP-wise), and according to the Inquisitor giving the review the scorpion venom they were sprayed with would take months/a year to heal. I asked Ismael to give me an actual wound just for realism's sake, but I'm wondering A) How long I need to act like I can't do things properly, B) How much my performance should be affected, and C) To what extent can another player just invent a device/poison that will affect another player long-term, since this wound and venom didn't actually exist codewise"

Jahaezick raises a hand

Kinaed claims, "
No, they wouldn't know who cast it upon them. But yes, they'd sort of know something was going on with someone and with whom once the messages start."

Jahaezick says, "
Ask your friendly neighbourhood doctors about that, Mitch. That's doctor RP right there."
Kinaed states to Mitch, "You can act it out as long as you like, provided that you don't act it out for a period SHORTER than you have the wound. IE, so long as you have a code wound, your character is injured. Otherwise, you're free to RP out further injuries."

Kinaed says, "
Players cannot just invent poison though - we have actual poisons in game, and they are not a prop."

Mitch pontificates, "
So the fact that an Inquisitor said that this wound would take months to a year to heal doesn't actually mean anything? Thanks!"

Silrie hasn't ever even seen a scorpion in game...

Aios claims, "
Actual scorpion-based poison, in fact."
Fyurii nods at Aios.

Kinaed says, "
If you want to poison someone, even through RPA, you will need to either ICly secure the poison and do it through game mechanics, or get your victim to consensually agree to be poisoned with an existing poison as part of a plot."

Jahaezick says, "
Well not -scorpion- per-say."

Mitch says, "
Technically it was venom, sorry. Wounds were sprayed with the venom"
Kinaed states to Mitch, "I don't know if I would say that you can just ignore what the Inquisitor said."

Toroni says, "
I wasn't aware of that, or I would have put a stop to it"

Mitch claims, "
You were there, Toroni"

Kinaed claims, "
They should have used the inflict command."

Toroni claims, "
I wasn't aware that they can't create a poison"

Silrie questions, "
Oh, speaking of wounds, another question?"

Kinaed states, "
And I would suggest that if this is something that happened, and it's not code supported, it should require RPA."
Kinaed says to Silrie, "Sure :)"

Kinaed states, "
Or consent."

Mitch muses, "
Toroni: Gotcha. Kinaed: so what does this mean for me, then?"

Silrie asks, "
Can you add burn injuries to injuries that can be caused, say, to represent someone getting burned with a torch or something?"
Kinaed states to Mitch, "Talk to me after to let me get a better sense for what happened."

Aios declaims, "
Also, though, things that are ICly said could be false. So (not saying this is what happened in this situation) someone could drop alcohol on an open wound and say "That was demon venom and you'll never heal!""

Silrie states, "
We have all the others. XD"

Mitch nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed states to Silrie, "No, but we probably ought to let people choose the damage type."
Kinaed claims to Silrie, "I'll add that."
Kinaed nods at Aios.
Silrie grins at Kinaed.

Silrie exclaims, "
Yay!"

Mitch states, "
Good point, Aios. "

Kinaed wonders, "
Okay, we have two minutes until the meeting is over. Does anyone have anything further they want to discuss?"
Toroni claims to Mitch, "I'm sorry, if that was out of line, I didn't know there was a coded poison of the type used"

Mitch states, "
Nah I wasn't sure how it should work either"
Kinaed states to Toroni, "It probably wasn't out of line to say something like that ICly."

Kinaed states, "
Or even do something like that."

Kinaed states, "
It's more working out of the mechanics of it."

Mitch states, "
Right, that was more my concern. I have one more question, about noble applications"
Kinaed queries to Mitch, "Yes? :)"
Toroni states to Kinaed, "I just figured a vicious review, and it would have worked, because the room desc referenced tools of the inquisitor's trade"
Kinaed states to Toroni, "Let's discuss further offline."
Toroni nods at Kinaed.

Fyurii declares, "
Thanks again for letting me rant about my stuff. I'm gonna pop off to the store, everyone be safe!"
Fyurii has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]

Mitch asks, "
So I was told that my application didn't have enough background info, like which region the noble controls, how they got there, family history, etc. I didn't really realize that much was necessary going in. Is there some kind of list of more specific requirements for noble applications?"

Elsianna claims, "
I have a question. How do I get my character more involved in the world? Her life seems dull at times."

Mitch muses, "
Further, short of asking an Imm, is there a way to know which regions are available?"

Asala states, "
Question real quick for staff before we head off, as well."

Kinaed claims, "
It's not that specific required, it's more of a general thing that we didn't want to outright reject your app, but it didn't really have anything pertinent about the character."
Kinaed states to Mitch, "As for what is available, yes - you can ask a staff member. :)"
Kinaed queries to Asala, "Sure, what's on your mind?"

Alyce says to Elsianna "
Go out and meet others perhaps? Meeting more interesting folks is a good way to start. You can then eventually start getting rp ideas from them etc."

Mitch declaims, "
The where list is your friend!"

Silrie states, "
Just stand in the crossroads and scream because you saw a rat. That'll get rp. XD"

Toroni loves who list

Asala claims, "
For an IC event board post, do we just pboard what we want posted to the staff? Never done that before."

Elsianna claims, "
Except when it's almost empty."
Estrilda is idle.
Toroni grins at Silrie.
Penn exclaims, "
Go, ye rat - lest ye be flat!"

Kinaed nods at Asala.

Asala states, "
Or request, rather."

Alyce says to Elsianna "
I feel your problem though, I have that problem with some of my chars too, but it's good to go and meet others and see what you can learn and what you can do for them etc. Well then ask on ooc if anyones up for a scene? Usually If I'm on ooc I'll be well up for scene invites!!"

Kinaed says, "
Exactly, just pboard what you'd put on the IC_Event board adn we'll move it over once we've spell checked it and made sure you didn't post about your character's ascention to godhood."
Silrie declaims to Elsianna, "That's when you send a messenger to all, going, some Farin woman is hysterical in the crossroads! *grins*"

Asala declares, "
Gotcha, thanks!"

Alyce states, "
Actually in a general thing to anyone looking for scenes. If you see Icarus on ooc, pester me and I'll scene with you usually ;)"

Asala says, "
And I've had people just run past me in public places, so if you see me out and about, feel free to RP."

Kinaed claims, "
Okay, thanks everyone. I think it's about time to wrap this meeting up. Thank you for attending this week. See you all next week, same time, same place. :)"

Alyce waves to everyone "
Bye all. Have a good week!!"
Asala waves.

Silrie ties off the bow on the ooc chat package.

Mitch waves.
Toroni waves.

Selenia waves.

• Information