Leofrick is here. [App: 3]
Tacitus is here. [App: 3]
[AFK] Xinoe is here.[P] [App: 5]
Elizabethany is here. [App: 3]
Azarial is here. [App: 5]
Ismael is here. [App: 1]
Temi is here. [App: 5]
Kinaed is here. [App: 5]

Temi gives a flame-liveried cloth doll with a suspiciously wobbly head to Aios.

Kinaed has transferred Raymond. [OOC]

Temi gives a flame-liveried cloth doll with a suspiciously wobbly head to Raymond.

Leofrick holds a flame-liveried cloth doll with a suspiciously wobbly head in his hand.

The head on Leofrick's doll suddenly pops right off! It remains connected to the
toy's body only through a thin crimson ribbon, which he reels back in through
the cloth zealot's back, leaving it looking good as new.

Xinoe has returned from AFK.

Leofrick declaims, "Oops!"

Temi states, "They're having all sorts of problems with losing their heads, poor flamies."

Kinaed has transferred Margaux. [OOC]

Temi gives a flame-liveried cloth doll with a suspiciously wobbly head to Margaux.

Raymond claims, "Oooooooooooh."

Raymond holds a flame-liveried cloth doll with a suspiciously wobbly head in his hand.

The head on Raymond's doll suddenly pops right off! It remains connected to the
toy's body only through a thin crimson ribbon, which he reels back in through
the cloth zealot's back, leaving it looking good as new.

Leofrick stops using a flame-liveried cloth doll with a suspiciously wobbly head.

Raymond stops using a flame-liveried cloth doll with a suspiciously wobbly head.

Kinaed says, "Wow, small OOC Chat this week."

Kinaed asks, "Something special going on?"

Raymond claims, "I'm not... sure, actually."

Takta exclaims, "Might just be school winding down, still!"

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Xinoe nods.

Kinaed claims, "It's fine. We can still hold the chat, though I think any public service announcements might need to be put on the announce board too."

Temi says, "They'll just all miss out on the wobble heads, alas."

Ismael looks at a flame-liveried cloth doll with a suspiciously wobbly head with a sadface.

Kinaed states, "Well, we have two minutes to socialize, anyway."

Leofrick claims, "Soooo... Hi Everyone, I'm Leofrick."

Leofrick waves.

Kinaed states to Leofrick, "Pleased to meet you. I'm Kinaed. :)"

Elizabethany declares, "Hi! Nice to meet you!"

The choir answers Leofrick in unison, "Hi, Leofrick." [Raymond]

Kinaed claims, "Man, I want my own choir."

Kinaed states, "But! It is that time."

Kinaed states, "Is there anyone willing to volunteer to be our Scribe today? This entails some QP to post a log of the OOC Chat up on the forums for those who could not attend."

Leofrick claims to Kinaed, "Unicorns are not allowed to have choirs.. can't be too fab."

Aios claims, "Sure, can log <--"

Kinaed exclaims to Aios, "Thank you!"

Kinaed muses, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today?"

Raymond exclaims, "I have a topic!"

Kinaed declares to Raymond, "Awesome. Thank you!"

Kinaed muses, "Anyone else?"

Kinaed jots Raymond's name down on her list.

Kinaed says, "I'm guessing there's no one else at this stage, so let's kick off Staff Updates."

Kinaed says, "Last week, I hired a new staff member, and... I think that's it. I worked 11 hours a day all week last week, and did homework on Saturday for my regular job, so basically have been logging in after hours and responding to notes."

Ismael has transferred Silrie. [OOC]

Temi gives a flame-liveried cloth doll with a suspiciously wobbly head to Silrie.

Kinaed states, "I am still cuddling automatic jail processing and the roles spec."

Silrie waves.

Kinaed claims to Azarial, "You're up."

Azarial states, "I've been chsaing down the double posting on notes, memleks, and crashes."

Azarial states, "I think it is holed up in the formatter. <_<"

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Azarial claims, "And a few typos."

Kinaed nods.

Kinaed asks of Azarial, "I take it that's your priorities for next week also?"

Azarial states, "Yeah. have to kill this things before i can safely move on."

Kinaed nods.

Kinaed states to Temi, "You're up :)"

Temi declaims, "Okay!"

Temi claims, "I finished up the cooking additions that I wanted to make. Rank 60-75 is now primarily stuff for entertaining and fancy parties, like 1-36 is common fare, and 36-60 is fancy fare."

Silrie grins.

Kinaed smiles.

Temi says, "Since this seems to be a more useful paradigm than cultural fare at the high levels."

Temi states, "So, we have exciting additions like pigeon pie, with real live pigeons inside, and more sorts of subtleties."

Silrie claims, "Wow, that looks awesome."

Kinaed nods at Silrie.

Temi states, "And I've started work on a project to add reaction progs to random NPCs."

Silrie states, "Oo."

Margaux says, "I really like that rank breakdown, it makes sense."

Silrie nods at Margaux.

Temi claims, "Builders will have a library of progs to put on mobs of their choosing, so that they can easily give thematic responses like to people wearing prestige items, or to folks like Charali/Hillfolk."

Silrie ducks flying dung.

Temi says, "It should be low key but add some more flavor on your random encounters with NPCs, give more than a feeling to it."

Silrie claims, "That sounds really cool."

Temi claims, "It's definitely all less invovled than dung-flinging zealots. Those sorts of things will stick to plots."

Temi grins.

Raymond claims, "That's awesome."

Temi claims, "And that's about what I've been doing."

Kinaed states to Temi, "It sounds awesome. Thank you. :)"

Kinaed claims to Takta, "You're turn."

Kinaed claims, "Your."

Kinaed winces.

Temi says to Kinaed, "You're... going to take your turn now."

Temi nods.

Takta declaims, "Right, so!"

Kinaed states, "To be fair, in German, they say "Du bist Tran.""

Takta states, "I was all excited to get a lot of stuf done with my first week of summer! And then I had oral surgery on Monday."

Takta says, "So... lots of drugs and sleeping and some small tasks I don't remember."

Kinaed comforts Temi.

Kinaed says, "That was a comf for Takta. Clearly I did not get enough sleep last night."

Takta says, "Next week: damnit, actual things. That is all."

Kinaed comforts Takta.

Takta grins at Kinaed.

Kinaed says, "Darn T-names."

Kinaed states to Xinoe, "You're up :)"

Xinoe exclaims, "This week I've been fleshing out the skeletons of the new art recipes. I'm currently assigning ranks to organize them, making sure all the information is set properly in the recipes and the items they produce. I should be finished by day's end though I expect there will be plenty of errors for other staff and players to catch.

A few items will need some code help though in my enthusiasm to write craft threads and research game economy, I haven't yet posted them for Azarial to look at. Still, the craft should be fully functional anyway, and likely to be released by next OOC meeting. I'd be happy to field questions about it if there are any, if there's time during the meeting, or anytime during the week when I'm available. That's my update!"

Silrie giggles.

Kinaed beams, "Excellent work, Xinoe! Thank you."

Silrie declaims, "I am soososososososo excited about art!"

Kinaed claims to Ismael, "You're up. :)"

Ismael claims, "Well, my first week! I've been getting used to the commands and it has been going quite well. I have added a few helpfiles including help cnote, updated help who, updated help whoinvis and a few other helpfiles. I have helped solve some typos. I have done some testing for changes and bugs. And I focused on requests.

I'm also working on updating the lore of the Cult of the Trascendent Ecstasy, but that's a work in progress. I have also added a new leatherworking recipe for an fancy blanket made of expensive fur which is available right now. And finally, I am adding a new shop to the Market Sector called Gabriel's Fine Decor and Furnishings, and you can see an event for the opening event in the IC events board."

Silrie trails off, "I think that's some of my ooc enthusiasm for crafting kicking in..."

Kinaed nods at Silrie.

Silrie grins at Ismael.

Silrie declares, "That's awesome. Congratulations on such a productive first week!"

Tacitus is idle.

Tacitus is no longer idle.
Tacitus has returned from AFK.

Kinaed claims to Ismael, "Thank you for your efforts. :)"

Ismael smiles to Silrie and Kinaed.

Kinaed has transferred Drueta. [OOC]

Temi gives a flame-liveried cloth doll with a suspiciously wobbly head to Drueta.

Kinaed muses, "Okay, next Agena Item - Player Heartbeat. How was your week on TI, folks?"

Aios says, "Not too shabby."

Elizabethany claims, "Okay, not a whole lot of excitement"

Leofrick claims, "Haven't.. been doing anything noteworthy lately."

Kinaed asks, "Aww, it sounds slow. Anything we can do to help?"

Leofrick muses, "Tell RL to be nice?"

Silrie states, "Release a bunch of rats into the city. Just, waves of 'em. XD"

Kinaed says to Silrie, "Okay, you got it."

Drueta says, "This is my first meeting, out of about four; I'm a definite newbie to TI, but I just wanted to say how very pleased I have been with the game. The systems manage to be in the sweet spot in a lot of different ways for me, staff is excellent, and each week out of those four has been some of the best roleplay I've had in years. So, cheers, thank you so much. *gushes*"

Kinaed has created a rat!

Silrie grins at Kinaed.

Leofrick exclaims, "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! Dav Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!"

Xinoe pontificates to Drueta, "Thank you, that's a lovely compliment!"

Ismael smiles to Drueta.

Elizabethany pontificates, "The troubies in to save the day! Rhymes at the ready!"

Kinaed claims to Drueta, "Aww, thanks. :)"

Silrie claims, "Honestly, it's been slowish on my part too, but I'm kind of doing that on purpose. I feel like I've rped myself into a bit of a funk and I'm trying to figure out how to break it because whooosh, exhausting. XD"

Azarial claims, "Now if the crocs are chasing rats into the city....well."

Takta says to Drueta, ":D"

Elizabethany states to Azarial, "Troubies are not on hand to help with that."

Leofrick states to Azarial, "Those fifteen foot long ones? Sure."

Silrie says, "Ahahahaha oh gods"

Silrie stocks up on splinting kits.

Kinaed queries, "Is anything about the game bothering anyone in the last week?"

Silrie says, "Lots of medical rp which has been totally epic."

Kinaed says, "Oh, that's good to hear."

Raymond grins.

Kinaed nods at Silrie.

Kinaed says, "Thanks to the players who put that on."

Leofrick trails off to Raymond, "And I thought people only wanted to break out of jail..."

Tacitus states, "It's been a fun week, but it has been slow as some players have said."

Raymond states, "The hospital is our jail, Leo! And... well, I've been incapacitated most of the week but I've been having RP."

Kinaed says, "Well, if there's nothing to add - it sounds like we're having a down week."

Kinaed nods at Tacitus.

Kinaed claims, "Quite likely related to finals and the close of the school period."

Temi pontificates, "Oh, we can have an Elzenn update!"

A puddle of dark, muddy water burbles into existence, and out from it climbs Elzenn! [OOC]

Temi starts to give Elzenn a doll and then snatches it back. "Hey, you don't need one."

Silrie giggles.

Leofrick laughs.

Silrie hugs Elzenn.

Elzenn says, "Nah, I got the real ones to play with in my castle."

Kinaed muses, "Elzenn, are you happy to provide an update for this OOC Chat? What you did last week and what you'd prefer to do next week?"

Kinaed claims, "Er, plan, not prefer."

Elzenn exclaims, "Sure!"

Kinaed rubs her face and decides to go back to bed after this.

Elzenn exclaims, "I did some flame mob dropping and planning for my end game, for the most part. Concerned players have been contacted but there will be an open post on the general board for the last ST, so keep an eye out! I imagine once I am sorted with that I need to do my (long-planned) Farin climate/food tweaking and then find a new big project! :D"

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed nods at Elzenn.

Kinaed states, "And as a minor update, Elzenn will be picking up refining and expanding Demon Lore."

Elzenn smiles with lots of pointy teefs.

Temi says, "Is that a bug in your teefs.... oh."

Silrie giggles.

Kinaed trails off, "Okay, so Player Topics..."

Kinaed swiftly moves on before anyone gets bitten.

Kinaed queries to Raymond, "Raymond, you had a topic that you'd like to raise?"

Raymond says, "Yes! I wanted to raise the topic of medicine. I don't know if others have stumbled on this sharp end, but the helpfiles are kind of outdated on medicine. As one player said, what is mentioned on the helpfile and what is happening IC has traveled a different path down the road. It's hard to RP medical elements without knowing what kind of procedures can and cannot be done."

Kinaed nods at Raymond.

Kinaed says, "We can raise it as a priority amongst the stuff we're doing and ask a staff member (or a player, if you and the others are up to it) to help flesh it out."

Temi says, "I know there's been talk about books on it before, just time from the people interested."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Raymond declares, "Yeah, I've found some issue with the humoral system and procedures. But... yeah, that's my topic! :P"

Kinaed states, "I think it'd be great if we could get an IC book written on the topic."

Xinoe nods in agreement.

Kinaed claims, "Maybe a list of common procedures in the medicine help files."

Temi says, "I added humoral teas at least, though I think people don't know quite what to do with them."

Temi grins.

Takta states, "The helpfiles could really use a revamp."

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Kinaed states, "I'll talk to staff about who we can/will parcel that work out to."

Elzenn claims, "The uncertainty might certainly be alleviated by an updated in helpfiles/ic literature."

Kinaed states to Raymond, "Thank you for raising it."

Kinaed nods at Elzenn.

Raymond smiles.

Takta pontificates, "I have to go! Good rest-of-the-meeting!"

Kinaed claims, "Alright then - it looks like a short OOC Chat today."

Takta waves.

Takta plays a radical riff on zir air guitar, and ascends into heaven on the wings of rock. [OOC]

Silrie questions, "I've a few questions if there's time?"

Kinaed claims, "I'd like to remind everyone to please go to http://ti-legacy.com/ and select the voting links there - or type Help Vote."

Ismael claims, "Don't forget to vote everyone! We are almost about to get into the first page. Type help vote for the links."

Kinaed claims to Silrie, "Absolutely."

Ismael says, "Oh, Kinaed beat me to it."

Ismael grins.

Kinaed claims to Ismael, "Thanks :)"

Kinaed asks, "We should probably ask people to daily on OOC channel?"

Silrie says, "One. Pigeons. Will they stay paper or will they ever switch over to being animals that you can either use to send mail or slaughter? Just crossed my mind the other day. XD"

Elizabethany pontificates, "And make sure you aren't forgetting your costumes for magebane!"

Ismael states, "Yeah, I'll be working on it."

Silrie states, "Omg magebane... sil's 3rd here. sheesh"

Kinaed trails off to Silrie, "Not sure..."

Kinaed muses to Temi, "Any thoughts regarding pigeons and livestock?"

Kinaed trails off, "They're probably easier to remain inventory items..."

Temi claims, "Pigeons are in livestock, and you can get the objects from them."

Kinaed states, "Sweet."

Temi says, "They will probably continue being objects, rather than mobs, due to the way the system works."

Kinaed queries, "Should we stop selling pigeons at the couriers then?"

[OOC] Leech: "Trans for meeting?"

Kinaed has transferred Sidd. [OOC]

Azarial claims, "Or increase the price to encourage pc use"

[OOC] YoMami: "It is winding down."

Azarial states, "But are still available for the desperate"

Sidd winds it back up.

Temi says, "And you can put the pigeons you harvest from livestock in pigeon pie, too."

Temi gives a flame-liveried cloth doll with a suspiciously wobbly head to Sidd.

Kinaed licks her unicorn chops.

Silrie declares, "Ooooh!"

Kinaed states, "Meat."

Silrie has many pigies

Silrie asks, "Okays. 2! Candles. I cannot remember if I mentioned this but I probably have. Can we ever, one day, get the ability to make scent messages that will randomly poof through the room if a candle is on the ground?"

Temi says, "I don't know that we need to remove them from shops or anythng. We could increase prices, but I don' think it's necessary."

Silrie just crashes on ahead. lol

Margaux slips out with a wave.

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Elzenn waves to Margaux.

Kinaed says to Temi, "I'll side with your gut feel."

Margaux has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]

Temi claims, "I think Takta had an idea for how that would work that needed some more work."

Silrie says, "You get a fair few from harvesting"

Kinaed wonders to Silrie, "Any other queries?"

Silrie exclaims, "Yep!"

Silrie asks, "One more I think. Oh! Um... wait... wow okay it just left me... oh! No! Sorting. Is that still a possibility? You know, sorting objects in a room... saving the sanity of shop owners with big stock... etc? XD"

Kinaed claims to Silrie, "That's not likely to come soon. Sorting mail in your inventory is already in."

Aios drools a little.

Sidd wonders, "Can't sort via labeled boxes like normal civilized folk?"

Silrie states, "Haha darn. Okay. And I do have a question that's not game related at all but I can just stand by for game related things first... just figured I'd put it out there."

Kinaed states, "We have added install, if you haven't seen it, though, to help keep things in a particular order."

Temi queries, "I think some staffer was looking at how that might work with the set up... but yeah, probably not high priority and I don't remember who... maybe Xin?"

Silrie pontificates, "Oooh!"

Silrie declaims, "I haven't!"

Aios says to Sidd, "Carry limit makes it a pain sometimes"

Sidd nods at Aios.

Sidd states, "Understandable."

Kinaed claims to Silrie, "Anything else game related? Otherwise, happy to field other queries. :)"

Xinoe says, "I think room sorting might have ended up on my board and is behind art things."

Silrie pontificates, "Art first! XD"

Sidd says to Kinaed, "I have a game related thing I 'pose! Mostly a checkup."

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed nods at Sidd.

Kinaed claims to Sidd, "I'll cover Silrie's queries, then call on you."

Sidd nods.

Silrie states, "Nothing else game related right now... though I have to thank you guys again. Playing Sil, my crafting genius has spawned a lot of crafty interest ooc"

Kinaed claims, "Glad to hear it. :)"

Ismael smiles to Silrie.

Kinaed queries to Sidd, "Okay, what's on your mind, Sidd?"

Sidd says to Kinaed, "Just wanted to check to see the priority of buffing hide/sneak, or Thieves in general. I'm eager to see current systems revisited and potentially buffed; traditionally on video games when a class gets buffed it gets a lot more activity, and not just from an influx of players either but of people in that class actually being able to do things and take a few more risks, which I def think applies to our coverts here."

Sidd claims to Kinaed, "I talked with Takta about it, but I think that was the last I heard on it."

Silrie states, "What kind of buffing? Never heard the term."

Kinaed claims, "Right now, the priorities are: 1) stabilizing the game after we resolved to work on some memory allocation, which uncovered latent bugs, 2) the editor getting fixed."

Temi states, "Buffing is just making more powerful"

Silrie says, "Oooh... hmmm."

Kinaed says, "In the pipeline from me is jail automation and roles, but they're taking time. Following that, we're looking at a redo of Nanny to allow new players to just create into a randomly generated guest char that they can either keep or throw after trying out the game."

Silrie pontificates, "Ooooh!"

Kinaed states, "After that, sneak and hide are on the list."

Silrie declaims, "That! Sounds! Awesome!"

Kinaed says, "We're planning to roll them up into one stealth skill and do away with the interactions we have now."

Silrie grins.

Kinaed asks, "What other buffing would you suggest, Sidd?"

Sidd says to Kinaed, "Been a bit since Takta and I talked about it, but after testing I felt like the chance of success in hiding/sneaking was too low to allow characters to play their roles with some degree of confidence with the threaded sequences currently being the way they are."

Kinaed nods at Sidd.

Sidd states, "Once we get there, I'm sure I'll have more to say on it. Thanks for bringing me up to speed on priority."

Kinaed nods.

Kinaed queries, "Anyone else have anything to discuss then, before we wrap up?"

Drueta listens to cricket song.

Elzenn states, "Keep on planting severed heads at the gates, guys. I'm super proud."

Kinaed smiles.

Elzenn wipes an emotional tear.

Kinaed states, "Okay, everyone. Once again, please vote - and if you're willing, we'd love to see some reviews on the various MUD sites out there, like Mud Connector, TMS and Optional Realities (just post a note in our forum there)."

Kinaed declaims, "Thank you for coming this week, everyone. See you all next week!"

• Information