Log of OOC Meeting 1/9/2016

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Tremere

Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:02 pm

Kinaed muses, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today?"

Margaux aborts writing her note.

Rhea has been transferred out by Kinaed. [OOC]

Kinaed states, "Okay, if no one has any topics or things to add, I'll kick off."

Zaerieth finds a seat

Kinaed states, "Last week, I put up some basic requirements for an automated jail system. We're expecting to do something that starts with replacing the warrant command with some questions that guide the Reeve/Inquisitor on whether or not their arrest is viable - ie, we're against arresting people so you can investigate if they're guilty, and rather investigating if they're guilty, getting evidence, then arresting - so we want a POLCA to push more work up front. Following that, when a warrant is marked fulfilled, we want automated messages to go to various parties providing jail policy information, telling them to schedule RP using pboards, things like that."

Kinaed queries, "I'm happy to forward on the requirements, and I'd love player feedback on them to see if there's anything we missed before I turn it into a spec, this week. That is all for me. Any questions, or shall I pass it on to Az? :)"

(For a link to the discussion check out: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1177)

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Uh, what sort of questions? and how would this play out?"

[OOC] Evrald: "Am I late for the meeting?"

Emma claims, "That seems... a lot better."

Almaz says, "Yeah i like that idea a lot more. i am definitely someone who forgets to record things"

Kinaed says, "I think it'd play out like, when warranting someone, rather than using mail, you'd use a warrant POLCA that has questions in it like 'what is the evidence to arrest?' and 'do you feel confident that you could sentence this person based on that evidence?' - also it will have permissions on it similar to how plots do to send out warrants."

Kinaed has transferred Evrald. [OOC]

Margaux says, "I think it is a very good idea and should hopefully help smoothe out the 'jailhouse experience'."

Kinaed says, "Basically, with reminders and monitors in place, we hope to automate the workflow for jail and warn people when jailbirds are exceeding time - or warn jailbirds if they are inactive that they run the risk of being wrapped up, things like that."

Kinaed states, "Also highlight pertinent policies to both parties."

Takta says, "Probably help with being able to see all outstanding warrants for warrant enforcers, too."

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Almaz asks, "Is there going to be some way to limit who sees warrants, in cases of internal investigations and stuff?"

Kinaed says to Almaz, "Yes, that's what I meant about permissioning being similar to the Plot System permissions"

Almaz claims, "Rad"

Margaux claims, "It would be nice if other 'interested parties' could append notes to the case file. ie, knight can add on 'Tried to arrest, but they fled and hid in the magic treehouse' (albeit more effusively than I can manage early Sunday morning)"

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Maybe that will cut down on the amount of mail needing to be sent as well?"

Kinaed nods at Margaux.

Kinaed says to Margaux, "Updates and whatnot to the warrant/arrest record should be allowed. I'll make sure that's in the requirements if it's not already."

Takta claims, "A command to convert a warrant to a gnote after the case is all finished would be awesome."

Takta says, "So you've got the case all handled, bam, closed, now you drop it in the files for later."

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Kinaed wonders, "If warrants are more wieldy than gnotes, would it be best to leave them there?"

Emma trails off, "Ooh. Imagine how uniform all the gnote subjects would be..."

Takta says, "Hmmm."

Azarial states, "Expired warrants might need gnoting just to keep the list relevant"

Takta states, "We should think about warrants and gnotes and how not to be redundant."

Kinaed says, "Anyway, if you have ideas or questions, please send me a tell, pboard me, chat with me after, etc."

Kinaed exclaims, "We can talk more about it during Player Topics too. :) Az, you're up!"

Zaerieth says OOCly, "So, just so I'm clear, arrest, would be a seporate command? verses restrain? I mean there are times you need to restrain, and what not"

Kinaed claims, "I think it'd stay the same."

Takta claims, "There'd probably be a command to indicate 'I served this warrant' to activate all the messaging, though."

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Zaerieth says OOCly, "What about thoes that use restrain who are not a reeve, or order, or knight.. for example well, you take someone off the streets"

Kinaed states, "As we said, we don't anticipate any changes to the restrain command."

Zaerieth says OOCly, "My bad"

Zaerieth nods.

Kinaed says, "The warrant command wouldn't be connected to that :)"

Kinaed nods at Zaerieth.

Azarial states, "Mostly bugs this week. firmed up the pkill polca, as well."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Kinaed states, "There's a new skill in game, Track. It needs testing, so if any of you are interested in getting the skill, then letting us know how good/bad, etc it is, or what needs to change, that'd be appreciated."

Emma reads helpfile.

Emma says, "Huh. That's awesome."

Silrie nods.

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Might"

Zaerieth nods.

Kinaed states, "I'm highly conscious that track should be useful, so if you get it, and it's not useful at all - just some pretty game that adds no meaning or benefit to your character, please let me know and let me know what needs to happen to fix it."

Kinaed states, "We spent a lot of time on this item, we want it to be worthwhile."

Tomas wants the track skill so much (OOC Emote)

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Trying to figure what I'd use it for"

Emma questions, "It can be used on animals?"

Azarial says, "Some animals."

Kinaed says, "Oh, we also blocked non-orderites/non-reeves from sending messengers whilst in jail."

Evrald queries, "I understand the PC limitations so you can't figure out someones name from using Track, but can you say... Track list with enough skill and know what animals they were?"

Kinaed says, "You'd think it's sad that we had to, but ... well, we caught that behavior a bit."

Takta says, "You can see animal race with sufficient skill, I believe."

Takta claims, "And most animals have reasonably specific races."

Emma wonders, "What if you know your target already? Say, you're after a specific person you just saw"

Emma questions, "Does it take that into account, or not so much?"

Takta claims, "As your skill goes up, you'll get more details, but a fresher trail is easier to read details off."

Emma nods.

Silrie claims, "TI rangers."

Takta says, "At very high levels of skill, you'll get weight, gender, etc."

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Does it only work in wilds, or could you use it in the city?"

Matthew is idle.

Kinaed states, "Basically, things make tracks in a room. Tracks go over one another, so the most recent creature/person to move has the clearest tracks (barring weather conditions)"

Zaerieth grins at Silrie.

Kinaed claims, "You can use it in the city, but it'll probably be more confusing due to a lot of tracks."

Emma asks, "..Wheee. Weather affects it?"

Kinaed nods at Emma.

Kinaed says, "Weather and sector type"

Emma claims, "That is -awesome.-"

Takta states, "If you're dragging stuff, riding a horse, etc... it all factors in."

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Does the fact you may, or may not have mobs play in as well?"

Takta says, "Your mobs would also leave tracks."

Kinaed claims, "Only that their tracks may join/obscure yours"

Evrald trails off, "So if you're looking for x noble who happen to have 3 people following them... look for the set of 4 tracks moving in one direction more recently"

Matthew is no longer idle.
Matthew has returned from AFK.

Kinaed says, "Someone looking for someone with two mobs may find it easier to track you if they see three sets of tracks consistent in all regards heading in the same direction, I suspect."

Almaz muses, "Does the type of animal matter? like will you be able to tell dog tracks from goat tracks"

Kinaed states, "But there's no code benefit or negative directly related to that."

Almaz wonders, "If they're pets, i mean?"

Takta claims to Almaz, "With skill, yup."

Almaz nods.

(visnet) Player Grafton: Can I still take part?

(visnet) Staff Kinaed: Sure can.

Kinaed has transferred Grafton. [OOC]

Kinaed gives Grafton some coins.

Zaerieth says OOCly, "I like"

Evrald begins to count their money.

Almaz squints at the ground. "Clearly, these are a dog's hoofprints..."

Takta grins.

Kinaed says to Grafton, "We're talking about the new track skill that's just recently opened up."

Emma claims, "Gamechanger for a pretty broad number of character types, I'd say."

Silrie muses, "Does it roll against anything specific/ Int, wis, etc?"

Kinaed says, "It checks the track skill, and it's not a roll, but a table."

Kinaed states, "So, basically, if you're a skilled tracker, you WILL see more than someone who isn't, and it's directly related to how skilled you are, etc."

Emma states, "Totally gives the spells that stop mages from leaving tracks, etc. a more tangible use, too."

Kinaed nods at Emma.

Kinaed states, "Those spells are accounted for. What we're not sure if we got right was the tables, so if you get the skill and it doesn't seem to progress well or be useful, please, PLEASE let us known."

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Hrm"

Kinaed claims, "Know."

[Action: Grafton is being awesome ]

Kinaed trails off, "Okay, that's Az and we're already half way through the hour..."

Kinaed states to Takta, "You're up :)"

Takta claims, "Not much! I did a bunch of testing, hence the new Jan2016 changes file."

Grafton totally remembers the jan2015 file incident

Takta says, "Still slowly working on the book editing project and trying not to get derailed with other ideas."

Kinaed says, "Thanks :) (Believe it or not, folks, testing is a huge job)"

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Takta declaims, "Also, event tonight at 7 PM!"

Kinaed wonders, "There was a jan2015 incident?"

Zaerieth nods.

Kinaed states, "Yes, please do attempt to attend the event tonight if you can :)"

Takta states to Kinaed, "I alerted folks to Jan2015 instead of Jan2016."

Takta says, "Nothing big, just slipped on the year."

Silrie pontificates, "I'll be there!"

Kinaed states to Takta, "Oh, hehe."

Emma laughs.
Kinaed nods at Takta.

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Same here"

Kinaed pontificates, "Okay, Mika - I think you're up!"

Takta claims, "Event is dangerous and dark but may or may not involve much combat depending on PC choices - that is to say, combat isn't the main INTENT."

Takta declares, "That's it, up!"

Kinaed usually types last year's date until mid-march.

Takta claims, "*yup"

Grafton wonders who Mika is..

Silrie states, "Oo boy"

Mika declaims, "I've been away for a while!"

Silrie cheers Mika's return.

Kinaed claims to Grafton, "One of our staff members who has been away for awhile. :)"

Grafton hugs Moka

Kinaed asks of Mika, "Nothing to report then?"

Mika states, "But I hopped on a couple times over the past two weeks and "help wood" now describes each type of wood in the sample to help with inspiration and if you have sight issues and need it described"

Silrie hugs Mika.

Mika states, "And i revised the new and improved hillman helpfiles for kin to look at again, so it may be going in soon"

Zaerieth loves mika already (OOC Emote)

Mika claims, "And that's all for me"

Kinaed declaims, "Good work, Mika :) Thank you!"

Kinaed says, "Okay, next up - Player Heartbeat!" She rubs her hands together, "How has the game been for you in the last week, folks?"

Silrie states, "Sosososo."

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Depends"

Grafton states, "Quite interesting"

Kinaed muses to Silrie, "Why is that?"

Kinaed says to Grafton, "That's always good to hear :)"

Evrald states, "I've made a lot of progress in the last week I think. :)"

Dazen says, "Been ok."

Kinaed states to Evrald, "I'm glad to hear that."

Grafton claims, "My Plot to take over Lithmore is almost complete"

Silrie hugs Evrald.

Grafton claims, "I mean- what"

Kinaed grins.

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Its, had its ups and downs. a few more downs this week than I'd like"

Grafton states, "But no, jokes. My char is going long well"

Kinaed queries to Dazen, "Anything you want the staff should look to to make it better?"

Grafton states, "ALSO"

Margaux claims, "Has been good, getting into the flow of things again."

Evrald gets all the hugs. Mwahahaha... "Keep the city, I'll take the women."

Grafton claims, "If someone would like to play Graftons sister please Pboard me. Fun assured"

Kinaed asks of Zaerieth, "Anything staff should look at?"

Emma trails off, "Finally getting back into things after the holidays. It's almost like my family from out of state doesn't grasp that I have things to in Lithmore..."

Takta claims to Emma, "Such a pain, that."

Emma says to Takta, "Isn't it? The nerve of some people."

Margaux wonders to Emma, "Where are their -priorities-?"

Dazen claims to Kinaed, "Don't think you can. It's just my fault. I need to just wrap things up faster, learn things quicker and spend an ooc day getting everything I need to get sorted sorted. But thanks, Kin, for the offer."

Emma pontificates, "Exactly!"

Zaerieth states to Kinaed, "No, lot of ic stuff, but its very, very draining on some areas"

Kinaed laughs softly, "I had a friend who didn't believe TI was important to me, etc, until I moved to Australia to meet my significant other. Then he said 'wait, you really had friends - like real friends - online?!?!"

Takta claims, "Who does THAT."

Takta grins.

Kinaed grins at Takta.

Grafton claims, "Gonna repeat for all to see: I'd love if someone applied to me to Play Grafton's younger Sister. There IS going to be a lot quality RP and a fun plotline, too. Wich might even influence the server"

Kinaed claims, "It was in the late 90s."

Silrie laughs at Kinaed.

Silrie says, "I just have to say, I love Sil. I hope nobody makes let's kill pc decisions tonight."

Zaerieth has more friends on line, than off. (OOC Emote)

Silrie grins.

Emma also <3s Sil.

Grafton plots to kill Silrie

Takta states, "My events are dark and kinda gothic but usually I don't kill PCs who don't want to be killed. ;)"

Margaux says to Zaerieth, "Damn it, there goes my pans. X.X"

Kinaed muses, "Well, is there anything about the game and how it works that is bugging anyone?"

Emma quietly strangles Grafton.

Margaux says, "And my plans."

Takta states, "Maiming is always on the agenda, however."

Grafton dies

Kinaed muses, "What do you think we should be working on up in staff land?"

Emma declares, "...Masonry!"

Kinaed wonders, "Wow, that did end up somewhere in the bottom of the pile, didn't it?"

Silrie hides behind the kidnapped Franco.

Kinaed states to Emma, "Thanks for reminding me."

Emma says, "Everyone seems to loathe masonry but me. >.> Probably why."

Takta grins at Emma.

Silrie pontificates, "Pottery!"

osay I love the idea of masonry

Tomas says OOCly, "I love the idea of masonry"

Silrie claims, "Me too"

Kinaed says, "I don't loathe it. I'd love to see players making and managing their own homes/selling them/building the game."

Zaerieth queries to Margaux, "Awe, why does that kill your plans?"

Silrie is the princess of crafts.

Grafton says, "More metals "

Emma declaims, "It would be great!"

Grafton claims, "Lead and stuff"

Takta claims, "Masonry sounds great until I start to think about how it'd work and then it trips me up."

Kinaed says to Zaerieth, "I think it was a joke."

Emma claims, "Oh oh, and farming."

Almaz says, "I want farming"

Takta states, "Can I vote? I like farming."

Takta grins.

Almaz claims, "My dream is to be entirely self sufficient, able to roleplay alone, without any other players"

Zaerieth states to Kinaed, "I like the idea of phomes being built by players. that'd be cool"

Margaux claims, "I like... other people farming."

Almaz flips her braid

Grafton TOTALLY supports Zaerieth

Kinaed claims, "Temi was working on animal husbandry, and we already have herbalism to grow plants (so we just need to add ears of corn and recipes for farm produce)"

Emma trails off, "It so would..."

osay oh I forgot to mention this in the player hearbeat, but next weekend. There should be a mass+kick off of a plot thing. be there or be square

Tomas says OOCly, "Oh I forgot to mention this in the player hearbeat, but next weekend. There should be a mass+kick off of a plot thing. be there or be square"

Takta questions to Tomas, "Wasn't that two weekends from now?"

Kinaed states to Tomas, "Oh cool, thanks for letting us know. :)"

osay two weekends from now, yes

Tomas says OOCly, "Two weekends from now, yes"

Silrie wants a farm.

Grafton wonders if people even saw what Zaerieth said

Azarial claims, "You;re free to use say here; everyone understands all languages in an ooc room."

Kinaed states to Grafton, "About phomes? I did, yep. It's our eventual intent."

Zaerieth ti rilistate agent (OOC Emote)

Matthew states, "I so want to do something to get caught in the act but not sure what"

Emma states, "I fully intend to retire to a farm I built myself and do nothing but maintain and harvest bees."

Takta claims, "Emma Holmes."

Almaz states, "I need goats"

Emma states, "Yeees."

Almaz says, "To realize my character fully"

Margaux claims to Almaz, "TMI"

Grafton claims, "Make eating/drinking mandatory or you starve/die of dehydratiobn"

Silrie trails off, "Oh... hey I had an idea but I don't know how to word it or ... how it'd work"

Almaz throws a blanket over margaux

Takta says, "I have interest in, eventually, gearing up to read through all the theme helpfiles and flagging everything that's too old and out of date and us working to reconcile all the conflicts."

sayto emma Hey hey hey... Bryn and I are the bee farmers here!
Tomas declares to Emma, "Hey hey hey... Bryn and I are the bee farmers here!"
(This is an OOC room. Nothing counts for rpxp here.)

Takta wonders, "Is that something that people care about?"

Emma says to Tomas, "You guys are the -bees.-"

Kinaed says to Grafton, "That's probably not in the cards."

Takta muses, "Or have the helpfiles typically been okay for most people?"

Mika states to Takta, "Im invested in this personally"

Grafton claims, "Aww. But muh immurshuns"

Emma questions, "The bees I'll be harvesting...? Hmmm"

Kinaed claims, "But I can see affects like dehydrated and starving being added to the game. *ponder*"

Margaux states, "Find an outlier helpfile every now and again, but by and large they don't bother me."

Emma states to Tomas, "This got weird quicker than I'd hoped."

Takta grins at Mika.

Mika claims, "I really want to get rid of all of the out of date stuff so people feel more confident reading helpfiles and building their characters around the theme"

osay I -hated- games that forced the eating/drinking because it got so spammy

Tomas says OOCly, "I -hated- games that forced the eating/drinking because it got so spammy"

Mika claims, "It's too easy to ignore stuff at will because half of it is safe to ignore"

Kinaed states, "I wouldn't want to spam people with messages about eating though, etc."

Kinaed nods at Tomas.

Emma says, "I wouldn't mind seeing a little tag sort of like <dirty> for hunger or thirst, but I would go nutty with the spam."

Grafton says, "Nowadays people carry 5 stews at once if they charge around the city"

Kinaed claims, "But something similar to how you get the dirty flag probably isn't too bad."

Takta states, "I think people are pretty good about eating/drinking for RP's sake."

Grafton states, "To regain stamina"

Silrie nods.

Takta states, "It certainly doesn't seem to me like there's no demand for/interest in food."

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Takta claims, "Which, to me, is the only reason you'd want to add hunger at all."

Silrie ponders.

Mika says, "I'd be down with hungry/thirsty if we redid how MV works and made it so people had to eat less and didn't have to spam"

Emma claims, "Might be nice for immersion's sake, I suppose."

Emma says, "Just not with the spammy stuff."

Kinaed asks, "Okay, does anyone have any player topics for the day, or can we wrap up?"

Zaerieth says OOCly, "I have an idea for a plot, I'll talk to staff about, later?"

Silrie trails off, "I had a thing...."

Azarial starts editing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Kinaed claims to Zaerieth, "That ought to be fine. :)"

Kinaed wonders to Silrie, "Sure, what's on your mind?"

Azarial finishes her note.

Silrie asks, "I'm going to try to word this, but it might fail. Breeding horses. In the game one day, do you think, perhaps, that could be added. A type of horse that can be bred with another. It leapt into my mind when Gaven asked Sil something regarding breeding or finding a breeder to scope out a horse for his son, etc, and I just went, oh my god, Charali would love that. It might be expensive to invest in initially, but ... maybe?"

Cahrilee is idle.

Grafton says, "Kinaed, Can I talk to you afterwards? Important question for the game and the Future of the Story."

Emma claims, "Ooooh."

Kinaed claims to Silrie, "We'll raise it with Temi to ask her to consider it when doing her animal husbandry stuff."

Kinaed nods at Silrie.

Silrie smiles at Kinaed.

Takta says, "I think it was definitely a huge part of aninal husbandry plans."

Takta states, "Ability to breed horses, that is."

Kinaed queries to Grafton, "I have to go after this meeting - I'm helping a friend put flooring into her house. Maybe send me a tell now?"

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Kinaed begins to write a message on the courier's desk.
(This is an OOC mail.)

Cahrilee is no longer idle.

Cahrilee has returned from AFK.

Kinaed finishes writing her mail.

Kinaed states, "There we go, made sure Temi has it."

Dazen pontificates, "Oh!"

Dazen claims, "I had a thing."

Dazen says, "As well."

Kinaed claims to Dazen, "Please, introduce us to the Thing. :)"

Zaerieth loves /sil's idea, a lot (OOC Emote)

Dazen claims, "Guildskills. Might it be possible for papercrafting to be added as an Order guildskill, or would you rather keep that with the merchants? It's seriously a needed, no, a manditory skill for ... well, in that case, maybe it's really just manditory for gl's, so perhaps that would not work, since I daresay reeves need it just as much as the order does."

Grafton begins to descend.

Grafton leaves down.

Emma ponders.

Azarial states, "Could just make a deal to purchase a pile of unfoinished ledgers"

Silrie states, "Little Coalblacks runnin' all over Lithmore. XD"

Takta muses, "I believe it's not going to be a guildskill after the redo because its nature is changing so radically?"

Emma says, "The idea of book-binding being an Order skill appeals, but--what Takta said seems quite a bit better."

Dazen nods.

(visnet) Player Grafton: Someone get me back..

Zaerieth states to Silrie, "You have a horse, I have one.. oh, we can breed them, and"

Takta has transferred Grafton. [OOC]

Kinaed says, "What do you need it for that you cannot do at rank 36? Also note that Xinoe has this skill to revamp, so not sure where she's at with that."

Almaz claims, "Im up to my neck in pigeons here"
Zaerieth is already thinking of ideas (OOC Emote)

Silrie declaims, "They're both boy horses, woman!"

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Yeah, i know that"

Margaux states to Silrie, "Let the horses have some fun."

Azarial wonders to Silrie, "Geld one, then try?"

Silrie says, "Somehow, I don't think that's gonna work."

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Doesn't mean can't get another"

Silrie says, "Oberon should have puppies with a perdy female dog as well. Animal husbandry is going to rock."

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Puppy mils ti style"

Grafton hears the crickets chirp.

Kinaed claims, "Okay, it's 7 minutes until the top of the hour."

Zaerieth has lost link.
Zaerieth has reconnected.

Kinaed states, "Let's wrap up - please consider reviewing TI on any of the numerous websites that accept MUD reviews - if you can write a post in the MUDs section of Reddit, please, please do. If you do these things and link me, I will provide you QP - this helps us attract players for you to play with."

Silrie nods.

Zaerieth nods.

Emma declaims, "Vote for TI during the MUD of the month on reddit, especially!"

Kinaed states, "Likewise, please VOTE - that also helps us stay visible and get new players. Autovote will provide you periodic reminders if you have the tolerance for that. :) Thank you everyone who does these things."

Kinaed queries to Emma, "Can we link to that voting place?"

Emma claims, "Hmm... When it comes about we should be able to. It changes monthly, though, so a static link on the site wouldn't work."

Kinaed nods at Emma.

Emma says, "Next time it pops up I'll drop it onto OOC repeatedly."

Kinaed wonders, "Is there a static page that you can go to that will link to the voting perhaps?"

Almaz begins to count their money.

Margaux queries to Emma, "You're going to make me start using reddit, aren't you?"

Kinaed exclaims to Emma, "Thank you!"

Emma nods very, very seriously to Margaux. "One of us, one of us..."

Evrald pontificates, "Emma!"

Kinaed says, "Okay, please enjoy today's event, folks. :)"

Zaerieth says OOCly, "As a note, are we updating social networks? like fb? making use of them?"

Evrald hugs the emma.

Kinaed states, "It's about time to wrap up."

Azarial says, "I don;t. I hvae no social networks."

Grafton says, "Azarial is antisocial"

Emma states to Zaerieth, "There's a TI group on Facebook that updates with new blog posts, etc. It's nice."

Silrie says, "I just gave fb and twitspam the finger about a year ago. lol"

Kinaed says OOCly, "We have them, but we don't make use of them as we should. Lack of skill and time."

Takta says, "The biggest thing that drives player activity, imo, is more activity."

Azarial states, "Fb just fed garbage, adn the rest are little better. i can spend more time on productive things."

Takta pontificates, "So RP, run STs, cause trouble, start plots - talk to staff if you have ideas!"

Evrald wonders, "What are STs?"

Silrie contemplates a story.

Kinaed says to Zaerieth, "Maybe we should work out a schedule for something like that."

Evrald says, "I meant to ask before"

Takta states, "Do stuff like that, give the game a sense of being alive and rowdy, and you'll see people staying longer, dragging their friends in, etc. "

Azarial peers about intently, then chases her tails once, twice, thrice--she's gone! [OOC]

Takta states to Evrald, "Stories."

Zaerieth says OOCly, "To kinaed indeed. we'll talk about it"

Kinaed states to Evrald, "Story Tellers - there's a command for players to become Game Masters and run plots on TI."

Kinaed nods at Zaerieth.

Evrald states, "Ah"

Emma gives Evrald a belated twirl.

Takta states, "Help story FAQ and help story overview."

Takta states, "Those are great starts. :D"

Kinaed states, "Okay, with two minutes to spare, I'm about to transfer everyone back. Evrald, if you're interested in running a story, please talk to Takta. :)"

Grafton holds a deck of cards in his hand.
Grafton wears a warm and blocky cossack hat made of glossy black bear fur on his head.

Grafton states, "Kinaed is my Boyfriend"

Dazen claims, "Riiight."

Kinaed is female.

Grafton says, "Kek, I'm joking."

Kinaed smiles.

Grafton states, "Not anymore, Kinaed"

Dazen grins.

Kinaed trails off, "Okay, here we go..."

Grafton claims, "Not anymore"

Evrald questions, "I was going to say... Isn't Kinaed female...?"

• Information