Log of OOC meeting 11/21/2015

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Noobus

Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:12 pm

Takta queries, "Any player topics anyone wants to register?"

Jasmine thinks.

Jasmine asks, "I was kind of hoping to get any clarification on how the university's supposed to work here?"

Kato queries, "I mean are disguises and crossbows in the game asides from masks and hooded cloaks?"

Jasmine trails off, "But it's not really an issue ... or important"

Takta claims, "Okay! We'll talk about the university, disguises, and crossbows."

Takta claims, "We've got time."

Takta grins.

Jasmine grins.

Takta asks, "Let's start the meeting officially with staff topics. Az, wanna update us on your progress and projects?"

Azarial says, "A few bugs, and chewing on tracking. I hvae the first round of data structures in place, though I can already see some changes."

Azarial claims, "Not much else; I've been thinking har don how to mkae tracking work"

Jasmine wonders, "Oo, so we can stalk people?"

Azarial claims, "Tha's the plan."

Jasmine leers at Kato.

Kato queries, "Will there be a tracking policy help file?"

Jasmine laughs.

Azarial claims, "Oh, prolly."

Azarial says, "This is still the opening stages."

Kato claims, "It sounds like something that could upset people."
Takta has transferred Rimilde. [OOC]

Elzenn gives a small wooden snowman wearing an inquisitorial cloak to Rimilde.

Jasmine nods.

Takta states, "It will have reasonable downsides, and not be guaranteed successful."

Takta says, "Plus, there'll be a skill involved, and there will definitely be policy."

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Would that only be good for thieves?"

Azarial claims, "I still need to write the mob id handler, the basic track manipulating funcitons, the timed expiration loop for tracks, checking how many go throuh a room to overwrite the oldest ones, then populating said lists, acessing the lists, oocly manipulating them, icly examining them, and the skill itself"

Takta claims, "No, anybody could use track. In fact, it'd more likely be used by lawfuls tracking escapees."

Jasmine whistles

Kato states, "Fail once and you just can't tell? Or can you keep trying and trying the threat until you succeed a la hide? I'm sure lots of people would use it...probably thieves the least haha."

Azarial says, "Or looking around for deer tracks"

Jasmine says, "Oo cool. hunting"

Takta claims to Kato, "We'll definitely make sure you can't try and try and try until you succeed."

Zaerieth loves this idea (OOC Emote)

Azarial states, "Could set it so you try adn try adn get the same result until you are exhausted, though."

Jasmine says, "Ahaha"

Takta grins at Azarial.

Kato claims, "I'd like to see you track the wrong person on a critical fail or wrong animal."

Takta states, "I'm not 100% aware of the ins and outs in the current spec."

Takta states, "But as it gets closer I imagine we'll discuss it in detail."

Azarial states, "Kinda like bash. want to smash yourself against the locked door until your arm is a mangled lump of wounds? have at."

Takta asks of Azarial, "Anything else, or is that your update?"

Azarial says, "Pretty much all of mine. the bugs are either on the news, or untested and not worht mentioning"

Jasmine wonders, "Haha. does bash even actually ... bash doors or just you?"

Zaerieth says OOCly, "So, you could, if your hunting a mage, track them?"

Azarial states, "It can bash doors."

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Or would it only be for excapes?"

Dazen says, "Not if they fly away."

Takta claims to Zaerieth, "You would have to know at least a little of where they'd been."

Azarial claims, "If your skill is sufficient and you can figure out which tracks belong to the mage, since you won;t be able to 'track takta' and know whose tracks those are."

Takta says, "I.e., you need a starting point."

Azarial states, "Though that might end up being a spell"

Takta claims to Jasmine, "Bash works, you just take a lot of damage even if you"

Takta states, "*you're strong."

Takta trails off, "Okay! My update..."

Takta states, "I haven't been up to much. Working on helpfiles for the rituals for mages to aid RP."

Jasmine queries, "Will weight play a role in tracks a person leaves? Like, I'd weigh a lot less than, like, a six foot ten 300 pound dude"

Takta claims, "Did some small tweaks, like the stuff to the training hall."

Azarial trails off, "Weight, height, boots or not, if they were covered, weather conditions, how many came through..."

Takta claims, "The code for the skyway is in so I will try to have it rigged up and officially opened by next week, though no 100% promises. End of semester time."

Takta grins.

Azarial still needs to write shove.

Jasmine cheers!

Jasmine exclaims, "Skywaaaay!"

Jemven says to Takta, "I was wondering why I kept falling.."

Jasmine states, "Actually, since my dex is crap, think I'll stay on the ground"

Takta says, "Yeah, we're missing shove, but it's not 100% required so I'd like to open anyway."

Takta grins.

Takta states, "And y'all can push each other off buildings at a later date."

Azarial is a year ot two too late for casimir.

Takta states to Azarial, "Alas."

Jemven says, "I thought jumping would take me to the next thing or so. I jumped. Twice, fell hard."

Rimilde grins.

Azarial laughs.

Takta states to Jemven, "It shooould say it'll send you into mid-air."

Azarial claims, "And maybe a featherfall spell"

Takta grins.

Jasmine laughs.

Takta questions to Elzenn, "Elzenn! Got an update?"

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Hrm"

Dazen thinks those trainers way overcharge! (OOC Emote)

Azarial has transferred Tomas. [OOC]

Elzenn exclaims, "I'm low info, but here goes! I've been puttering about on reqs, typos and questions, albeit probably with a bit more focus on doing some things mort-side, this week. I've been bugging everyone with being on the hunt for the pet disappearance bug, and that... is just about it!"

Elzenn gives a small wooden snowman wearing an inquisitorial cloak to Tomas.

Dazen says, "Those pesky pets."

Takta says, "Okay! I think that wraps up staff updates."

Takta asks, "So how has RP been lately, folks? Any niggling issues or problems?"

Azarial says, "On ooc it was prety interesting, but not much to make ooc items from."

Kato says, "Pretty quiet for me. I'm now a double champion though."

Takta claims, "Secrets and plots, then."

Takta grins at Azarial.

Jemven states, "RP has been pretty much OK for me, when I am not grinding stuff out of boredom."

Elzenn says, "Never a bad sign."

Elzenn says, "Secrets and plots, that is, not boredom."

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Mix. there have ben some rough points"

Elzenn is delayed.

Jemven says, "Secrets.. well... secrets."

Jasmine claims, "I've ... had lots of different rp."

Takta asks, "No particular concerns, though?"

Jasmine claims, "It's been really great for xp so long as I keep my sanity what with all the different windows."

Jasmine ponders.

Kato claims, "Not any here."

Tomas states, "It's been interesting. i've had one of my more supporting characters take on a lot more than otherwise"

Zaerieth says OOCly, "There are conserns, but none I can bring here, or do much about."

Tomas claims, "And my main is a bit more background of late"

Dazen looks around.

Zaerieth says to Tomas, "I bet he's glad"

Zaerieth grins.

Elzenn claims, "So, I've got a question for you guys."

Kato states, "Sure."

Jasmine says, "Sure. and I just thought of something too"

Elzenn has lost link.

Kato states, "Doh"

Takta declares, "She'll be back!"

Takta questions, "In the meantime, what's your thing, Jasmine?"

Elzenn has reconnected.

Elzenn pontificates, "Okay!"

Elzenn wonders, "We've been bringing up a lot at the last meetings (and it's been going around on OOC), that RP appears these days to be very private and clique-ish. I was wondering if that was something you guys felt, and if you personally had any feelings as to why it is or isn't worth it to wander out of those comfort zones?"

Takta states, "Never mind, she got back fast."

Takta grins at Elzenn.

Elzenn grins at Takta.

Jasmine questions, "Well, it regards wealth and ip and stuff. Now, I'm still not sure how all that works, but how is IP really helpful for freeman when they don't really have a voice politically?"

Jasmine claims, "Oops"

Elzenn claims to Jasmine, "Sorry! I'll uninterrupt in a sec."

Takta says, "On my alts, personally, I've just had too much private RP that actually needs to happen."

Elzenn nods.

Takta says, "Plus no luck a few times when sitting in public."

Takta grins.

Rimilde says, "I've noticed a lot of people in private yes... personally I found I'm in a lot of group RP or private that needs to occur, but a lot of it is guild based or related. I can't speak for others, but if you are finding you can't get any RP, nothing wrong with sending a messenger to all, to initiate something. "

Kato claims, "I mean this is a game with perma-death and secret-keeping is the norm. It's going to happen. Do I like it? Of course not. I think it's silly. It's the best when things go wrong and including other players should be the default. I'm not saying send out messengers to the city, but at least be open to it happening. It's a really big grid with not enough players. Good luck finding them without where. I've seen a long list of players and only like 4 people show up on where. "

Jasmine nods.

Jasmine nods.

A stiff breeze carries a storm of pages with it, obscuring vision. As they clear from sight you see Vistarch standing before you. [OOC]

Takta says, "If you find yourself with time on your hands, maybe try going out in search of a 1 on the wherelist. Meeting new people is often the lifeblood of RP."

Zaerieth says OOCly, "For me, its a mix. I've had to do some privet rp, but tried to do public"

Azarial claims, "We have sliped on tmc, and with fallout, activity apepars to be down."

Takta queries, "I've made some amazing connections out of casual encounters. (Baby?)"

Azarial states, "...that;s why you tunr breed off before you go out."

Takta grins at Azarial.

Rimilde snickers.

Takta says, "Oh, I never turn breed off."

Takta waggles.

Tomas states, "Yeah I've been caught up in fallout *coughs* and then when I get on it's meeting/meeting/meeting. I hardly have time to go out and take care of things. hardly have time for my meetings"

Jasmine guffaws.

Elzenn states, "Guys, why are you doing this to me."

Elzenn plugs her ears with the snowmen.

Tomas states, "Damn it, I can't breed with takta ooc"

Jemven claims, "After using breed once.. I never want to turn it on again."

Azarial says, "It can be icly apporiate ro blow off a meeting, too"

Takta laughs.

Jasmine says, "Ahahahaha"

Jasmine laughs.

Takta claims, "C'mon, guys. I never turn breed off on my -alts-."

Jasmine states, "Tomas doesn't love me."

Takta claims, "(While we're talking breed, remember to use it EVERY time your characters have sex... annnyway.)"

Tomas exclaims, "Tomas is happily married!"

Jasmine laughs.

Takta states, "Let's move on to IP."

Takta grins.

Kato says, "The only other mud I played in (and it was very brief) I saw the community pretty much ripped apart due to clique RP. It's a weird puzzle you got in front of you. But if it's hurting the community, you might want to find a way ot patch it up."

Tomas trails off to Takta, "What if there... isn't a possability of it happening due to... circumstances... *coughs*"

Jemven claims, "Tomas has a rumor to support his claims."

Takta says to Kato, "I personally think these things naturally ebb and flow, and our next big plot will likely get people out and meeting new folks."

Elzenn says, "I am also of a mind that it's never wasted to hang in public areas every once in a while. We're not really asking you to share all your secrets, but new players coming onto an empty grid will not stay long."

Takta claims to Tomas, "You should probably still be rolling anyway. ;)"

Vistarch states to Tomas, "Infertility is handled by the code."

Takta nods at Elzenn.

Tomas claims to Vistarch, "I am meaning censored things that are censored"

Azarial states, "Our i could just dump out a bucket and flood the city."

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Is there a plot coming?"

Takta claims, "To be blunt, if a penis enters a vagina at any point, pregnancy is in fact possible, bite the bullet and roll."

Takta grins.

Azarial says, "No, it;s just breath8ing hard."

Rimilde is always fond of the random demon popping up to stir everyone about.

Jasmine begins to move south.

Takta claims, "We will probably try and have a plot soon."

Jemven says to Azarial, "Flood every Phome and guild hall."

Jasmine slows to a halt.

Jasmine dies laughing.

Takta states, "But nothing is 100% hammered out."

Tomas declares to Takta, "Oh good so if it goes in the out hole, no problem. just checking!"

Azarial says, "I imagine you can pass off a child anonymously to the order for the orphanage"

Takta states, "Sigh. The things we do as staff."

Takta trails off, "SO, ONWARD TO INFLUENCE POINTS..."

Takta says to Jasmine, "Everybody, even freeman, actually can use IP and play political games."

Tomas says, "As for the clique things. I've seen a lot of... I dunno. I've seen people who are concerned about cliques/not being involved doing the same thing they accuse others of doing. It is a two way street and sometimes it's just imagined and owing to time constraints than attempts to exclude people and the IC circumstances"

Azarial states, "It just changes roads and city sectors to water."

Takta states, "It's entirely possible to be a political force even as an ostensible nobody, if you cultivate supporters."

Takta claims, "And unspent IP is converted to silver (albeit at a poor rate for freeman, admittedly)."

Elzenn claims to Jasmine, "By virtue of simply being a person, you have influence, even if it's small, and other people want that."

Jasmine nods slowly. "Hmmmm..... can I ask a question regarding silver and stuff?

Azarial says, "You can also transfer your ip to someone else, so that you can club togetehr to say swat a guildleader like a fly."

Takta says, "Sure, ask away."

Dazen coughs and looks away.

Kato claims, "Hahahaha."

Jasmine laughs.

Jasmine says, "Okay, well"

Azarial states, "(though that will eovlve to rewuire more supprt/sunbvert than jsut ip)"

Jasmine says, "Why is silver so xp costly, to be blunt? Is it just so not everyone is, like, goldbillionaires and stuff? It's just .. difficult sometimes, especially with crafty characters, and definitely with freeman who begin with only 100 silver. Well, I guess you could buy some in chargen if ya wanna skip on skills."

Takta claims, "We like for players to face hard choices, because they create conflict."

Jasmine questions, "Lol you ok za? whaat?"

Takta states, "It should realistically be expensive and difficult to progress in a craft very quickly, for example."

Vistarch says, "Freemen are supposed to be poor, if you're struggling with money as a freeman that sounds about right."

Rimilde states, ""You can also take a loan out from the merchants which creates RP for them and the legal contact types:)"

Elzenn states, "Yeah, it's pretty much for that reason. You can't have it all."

Jasmine bobs her head. Okay, I had a feeling it was about challenge and maybe even forcing interaction, I was just curious.

Rimilde says, "Contract"

Elzenn claims, "(You can get a loan from a bunch of places, really, even some unsavoury ones.)"

Takta says, "I've actually gotten wonderful RP out of limiting freeman PCs to not using purchase silver and only spending money made on grid."

Jemven claims, "You can also abduct someone and ask for ransom."

Takta claims, "WHen you care about money, suddenly you have so many new and interesting RP avenues."

Takta grins.

Zaerieth says OOCly, "What if you don't have a political agenda persay? what is a good use for ip?"

Tomas claims, "Also if someone wants to say propose a public works sort of thing, they could perhaps seek out funding from the crown, make a proposal, things like that."

Kato states, "IP can help a lot with rumors. "

Azarial claims, "You can sell your influence for cash."

Tomas says to Zaerieth, "Conversion to silver"

Takta says, "IP will eventually have more use than it does right now, but mostly it's just rumors, GL ousting, and money, yeah."

Jemven asks, "Oh, does putting up rumors or participating in them pool IP?"

Rimilde nods

Kato claims, "Don't forget creating rumors helps get you more IP too. "

Takta says, "It gives you IP to participate in rumors, and IP can be spent to strengthen (or weaken!) rumors."

Elzenn claims, "Starting a rumour gives you IP."

Tomas says, "What they said"

Azarial states, "Up to some amount a week."

Jasmine claims, "Takta, I like that idea about freeman not purchasing silver. kind of what's happening with one of my other girls right now. I'm not buying her anything, and just by virture of interaction, she's getting more than my first crafty freeman"

Rimilde queries, ""3 i think?"

Takta nods at Jasmine.

Kato wonders, "Would the game be better without the ability to buy silver?"

Takta states, "It was honestly an amazing RP hook, because it gave me a reason to seek people out."

Azarial says, "It might go on the things to do list for now"

Jasmine says, "Heh"

Tomas states, "Even poor nobles can beg. I've seen some great RP out of the poor noble angle"

Tomas says, "It applies to anyone of any class"

Elzenn claims to Kato, "Couldn't say. Someone could choose that their character having money is relevant. There are other things they are not getting in exchange."

Takta says, "The economy would have to be reworked extensively to make things work without purchase silver."

Takta says, "We'd need to expand and vary incomes a lot more so SOMEBODY had money."

Takta grins.

Kato states, "I definitely used purchase silver a lot."

Elzenn will take all of your money, thank you.

Dazen states, "It could be useful in cases where your guild funds are kind of mucked up and you need to pay a bunch of people."

Takta states, "I personally think there are too many uses for it for it to go away completely, but someday I'd love to see us transition so it wasn't the default way to get/make money."

Dazen claims, "Purchase silver, then dep it"

Takta trails off, "If guilds couldn't use it, for example, maybe they'd need to run event fundraisers..."

Takta grins at Dazen.

Elzenn claims, "Or devise stories which end in a cashfall."

Elzenn is just sayin'.

Azarial states, "There was talk of that jobboard"

Takta says, "We should probably address our player topics, however."

Takta claims, "Since it's 6:40 now."

Takta queries, "There was a question about the university?"

Jasmine laughs.

Dazen plans fundraisers.

Jasmine says, "Me"

Takta wonders, "Did you want a general primer, or?"

Tomas says, "I would love to see buying it with qp directly implemented and also a way to purchase wealth to add a wage rather than a falt amount of cash to represent investments. (which could be a way for freemen to transition to gentry if they buy wealth that way enough)"

Jasmine questions, "I have one of my freeman girls stating that she's studying there, but I didn't have her, like, officially enroll or anything. Kinda just blurred it a bit and said that someone took pity on her and has started teaching her how to read, write, eloqution, etc. but ... can I do that? What is uni truly used for"

Takta states, "So, the university is a remnant of an old guild, the Scholars, we once had."

Takta claims, "It is their former guildhall. But it just never worked as a guild, honestly."

Takta states, "So it's kind of open as backdrop for players interested in RPing scholarly topics."

Jasmine says, "And hell yes tomas. brilliant idea"

Azarial states, "Or non-schlarly; i believe someone burned part of it down."

Elzenn says, "Yeah, you'll see in a lot of people's help infos that they studied/are studying there. So there's a lot of freedom for you there."

Takta says, "Studying there officially is expensive and serious business, usually limited to the upper class."

Takta claims, "But yeah, people are really free to play around with the idea."

"Hmmm. [Jasmine]

Jasmine trails off, "So ... theoretically"

Jasmine claims, "If you had a wealthy mentor and the rp ever leant that way, you could officially study there as a freeman/"

Takta states, "Yeah."

Zaerieth says OOCly, "So, theamematicly, would it make sense for an inquisitor to have investments, thus explaining the silver gotten?"

Jasmine states, "Ok, just good to know in case it ever comes into question or something."

Takta says, "Anybody of reasonable wealth could theoretically have investments, sure."

Jemven questions, "My previous Char had a bit of RP with someone who was studying there, do the thesis or whatever you write as part of research/studying get submitted to staff or is it a plot-like thing?"

Elzenn claims, "Probably. You could probably even frame it as a 'Law of Caring' benevolent act on the part of the University, too. Probably not as an official student, but as someone who is learning."

Takta says, "The thesis thing is submitted like other IC books, typically."

Takta claims, "We reward IC book submissions with beaucoup QP and put them in the Grand Library if they fit theme and are appropriate."

Rimilde perks, "Is there a place to get info on book specifics?

Jasmine has to still submit something for lithno omg grind time

Tomas says, "Not enough zebra books in the library"

Takta queries to Rimilde, "Book specifics as in?"

Elzenn says to Jemven, "I think the Thesis is a remnant of the Scholars guild guidelines in help diploma."

Rimilde wonders, ""Like specifics on format, length, topic, how to submit? "

Takta says, "Help info books and help book cont should cover it."

Jasmine trails off, "Yes. Like, what you're not allowed to write versus what's allowed...."

Takta says, "Essentially: write it in an IC ledger."

Jasmine states, "Oo"

Tomas drops a leather bound childrens book called: Zebulon and the Lion.

Tomas gets a leather bound childrens book called: Zebulon and the Lion.

Takta states, "We take anything that's thematic. It must be original work."

Jasmine says, "Oooh"

Takta claims, "Poems, prose, even scandalous heretical literature."

Rimilde nods, "nice, nice

Takta claims, "If it wouldn't make sense in the Grand Library (see scandalous heretical literature) we take it and put it elsewhere."

Takta grins.

Elzenn states, "Make your heretical pamphlet and we'll leave iton park benches."

Takta claims, "You will get 1-5 QP a page."

Dazen writes erotic literature for the church library. Under Cosimo's name, of course.

Azarial states, "Plagarized material is yanked as soon as it is discovered, and debited against the player's qp."

Takta says, "Depending on length, quality, etc."

Tomas looks at a book in his hands.

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Hrm"

Takta states, "We may ask you for edits if it's deemed not thematic, but most books are accepted with minor tweaks."

Jasmine states, "So. cool"

Takta claims, "Pretty much every book you see in the Grand Library was written by a player at some point."

Takta says, "Okay! Quickly: Disguises and crossbows."

Takta claims, "We don't have crossbows because we determined it really wouldn't be worth coding a separate system for them, but making them function identically to normal bows is strange and makes them unnecessary."

Azarial says, "Disguises are waiting in the wings, dependant on figuring out better ways to dientify players with disguises so as to not blow their cover via remember"

Takta says, "Disguise, however, has been on the to-do list for a long time."

Kato says, "Aww."

Takta nods at Azarial.

Kato wonders, "Does acting help with disguises?"

Takta claims, "The holy grail is a disguise that truly overrides remember, and that's been a problem."

Azarial shrugs eloquently with more tail than shoulders.

Takta says to Kato, "There isn't a full spec at the moment, but I think disguise will be its own skill."

Jasmine says, "Oh, another question if we have timem"

Jasmine claims, "Under covert, probably"

Azarial claims, "It was to be a polca, and you apply it with a kit. it;s like the mail profile setup in a way"

Takta says, "But it is definitely on the list! We'd love to add them."

Jasmine pontificates, "Oooh!"

Azarial says, "Or performance--nothign like dressing up as a duke and pradaing around the stage in your knickers"

Takta says, "Oh, that's right, yeah. You design an identity."

Rimilde grins.

Takta states, "And put that identity on."

Jasmine pontificates, "Oh hell yes! Bards!"

Takta queries to Jasmine, "What's your other question?"

Jasmine declaims, "That would be so! Cool! Think of the acting!"

Takta says, "I do believe it was planned to be a Troub guildskill."

Tomas wonders, "Will disguise have aspects to like 'hunch' or put lifts in your shoes to slightly adjust height?"

Takta says, "I would bet small adjustments to height would be included."

Azarial states, "You can always purchase that differenty; it does not cost xp as in prior versions of ti"

Kato says, "I agree to all of this. As much as I think it would be under acting/perform -- it'd probably make that 'too' good compared to other entertainment skills."

Takta says, "Yeah, about 90% sure it was gonna be its own skill."

Takta says, "Been a long time since we last talked it over and I'm forgetful."

Takta grins.

Jasmine trails off, "Oh, my other question is kind of nasty. But do you think there could ever be a way to poison weapons? It's quite realistic, but may just give too many advantages? I mean, if you get wet with rain, bathing or water from the bren, it should wash off or become less potent, but ... "

Jasmine states, "Well, blades and arrows, anyway"

Jasmine says, "Contact poisons"

Azarial says, "Effort disguise 1, apply self diguise duke, 'azarial is here, obviously disguised as the duke of wilhelm'"

Takta states, "No, we intend to avoid poisoning weapons."

Takta states, "Can just assume the technology doesn't exist in TI."

Takta says, "I.e., poisons are too wet and thin, can't be effectively thickened to stay on a blade."

Azarial says, "Who knew. corn strach dentures poisons"

Takta claims, "It's just a balance nightmare, to be frank."

Azarial states, "Denatures"

Jasmine nods. Makes sense!

Kato says, "Magic."

Takta says, "The only thing that makes poisons at all fair is that you have to feed them to someone."

Takta grins.

Zaerieth says OOCly, "Oh, reguarding air travel. so, for none magic users. I assume, its only good for thieves and the like? or is it hard to get up there?"

Jemven queries, "Is lacing something with poison covert?"

Dazen states, "Yeah, let's not or I'd be dead right now"

Tomas queries, "Is it possible to build up resistance to poisons? or use diluted versions of them?"

Takta says to Jemven, "Yes, though there is a chance to detect them with the sniff command."

Dazen questions, "If fausta had access to poison? Bye bye inquisitor"

Takta claims to Tomas, "Yes."

Azarial says, "There is a sort of tolerance system in place"

Zaerieth pats /daz (OOC Emote)

Takta says to Zaerieth, "Anyone can get up to the rooftop rooms. There's about 100 of them compared to 300 sky rooms."

Azarial needs to update it with rehgards to the latest wounds changes

Takta claims, "There will be dex checks, however, here and there. Climbing on rooftops is dangerous."

Takta grins.

Zaerieth says OOCly, "How you supposed to know whitch is a roof room?"

Jasmine questions, "You read the desc?"

Takta states, "If it's described as a roof, if it's a roof."

Jemven asks, "WIll leaping across streets be possible?(might have been answered somewhere), I am thinking smaller passages and such?"

Kato claims, "What if Urth is just one giant roof."

Takta claims, "Leaping across streets isn't really possible - they're just too wide."

Jasmine claims, "I think we should be able to use ropes to tie knots and swing."

Jasmine claims, "And hopefully the rope won't break"

Jasmine grins.

Takta says, "But there are the occasional paths rooftop travel makes possible that can't be mapped on the ground below."

Takta looks at a book in her hands.

Takta looks at a book in her hands.

Jasmine wonders, "And you can, in fact, build your tower in the sky, so to speak? homes up there?"

Takta states, "If it makes sense."

Takta says, "You probably cant build a house on top of a random shop."

Jasmine claims, "Well of course"

Jasmine states, "Ahaha"

Takta says, "But in some places, sure."

Takta grins.

Azarial claims, "Magic is insufficient for castles in the sky."

Takta declares, "Okay, we're at time!"

Takta wonders, "Any last questions?"

Jasmine sings, There is a castle on a cloud! (OOC Emote)

Elzenn claims, "Thandok took the floating rocks to the grave."

Jasmine pontificates, "Oh!"

Jasmine queries, "Can we actually write with chalk? normal chalk? Like, draw or write something on the ground for fun or would they just be props you make things with using moods?"

Azarial states, "You can mood it, or drop it with an action"

Takta states, "For now, mood. Buuut."

Elzenn mystical finger wiggle, "Things in the works."

Takta states, "Xin has mentioned new papercraft (which will be a general arts skill) will be uable to make graffiti objects with chalk."

Takta states, "*usable"

Takta declares, "So. Someday! :D"

Dazen queries, "I did have questions regarding gl things I think they'd be if I can hang around a sec?"

Takta says, "Sure, Dazen."

Takta asks, "Everybody else, thanks for coming! Ready to head on back?"

Kato says, "I'd like to listen to. I admittedly don't know too much about it."

Jemven declares, "I am!"
Zellos Syllus, Beorhtmund ab Gladnor, Jemven Lynilin

• Information