Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:04 pm

Kinaed wonders, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today?"

An unremarkable man states, "Well I wouldn't mind a quick "state of the church" summary, but I can get that IC if more appropriate."

Kinaed says, "Iain, care to give us an update regarding the state of the church? Happy for it to be semi-OOC."

A lean man with greying brown hair and beard states, "I can do it.. though I have to do it quick, gotta bounce for.. well, uh.. church in half an hour >.>"

Kinaed nods at a lean man with greying brown hair and beard.

A lean man with greying brown hair and beard asks, "Want me to give it now, or wait for staff updates, or..?"

Kinaed questions, "Go for it now, particularly if you have to run in 30?"

A lean man with greying brown hair and beard says, "Basically, I just died.. those who weren't in the scenes will know soon enough with the posting of ic events and the like, I imagine. Reasons for this being I have to leave TI to go join a monastery irl. The next Cardinal will be a big part of how it all shapes up next"

Kinaed nods.

A lean man with greying brown hair and beard claims, "We just finished facing the threat of a massive demonic/magical attack and so things are pretty tense. In the future, rebuilding will be a focus, I think, and starting to round up mages again"

Kinaed says, "The Order only had 3 active characters before Iain died, which leaves it with two besides our new Inquisitor who just apped in."

Takta trails off, "A recruiting drive would be veeeery handy..."

An unremarkable man muses, "Could I portray my assignment as a direct result of these attacks?"

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Kinaed nods at an unremarkable man.

Kinaed says to an unremarkable man, "Most definitelyl."

A lean man with greying brown hair and beard says, "As always, we face the issue of low membership, which in turn means a bit of work for those members. I'd see this as the biggest issue OOC right now"

An unremarkable man says, "Great, thanks."

A lean man with greying brown hair and beard shakes man's hand. "Thank you for signing on. It means a lot to me, even if I'm not going to be here to see the fruits of it!"

A lean man with greying brown hair and beard claims, "I wish I could have had the opportunity to RP with you"

An unremarkable man states, "You're welcome, hopefully I can do it well enough. :)"

A lean man with greying brown hair and beard states to Kinaed, "That is all I got"

Kinaed states, "Thanks, Iain."

Kinaed states, "Okay, staff updates. I'll kick off - still on roles. Still keep having my time stolen away before I finish them. They're actually complete, going through a review and write-up from notepad to an IC Spec book."

Kinaed says, "It won't happen today because my birthday party is this afternoon, and for some reason, this means that my mother wants me to clean the house."

Mika exclaims, "Exciting!!! and also happy birthday!!!"

Kinaed states, "That's me. Azarial, you're up."

Kinaed claims to Mika, "Thanks. :) It was Tuesday. I'm 35. Meep."

An unremarkable man says, "Happy Birthday. :)"

A lean man with greying brown hair and beard exclaims to Kinaed, "Happy Birthday!"

Kinaed pontificates, "But for the record, I don't live with my mother, she's moved in to live with me and my family! :)"

Kinaed nods.

Kinaed nudges Azarial.

Kinaed says, "It's possible Azarial is AFK. Temi, you want to go? We can come back to Az."

Temi says, "Sure."

Takta has transferred a slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes. [OOC]

Takta has transferred Galen. [OOC]

Galen yanks his wrist away from a slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes and sticks his tongue out at her.

Temi claims, "I am continuing to try to get more work done on the magecrafting updates."

Temi declaims, "And.. have not made a lot of practice, but continuing to work on it!"

Temi gives a bright flower circlet braiding forget-me-nots and daisies to a slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes.

Temi gives a bright flower circlet braiding forget-me-nots and daisies to Galen.

Galen stops using an oversize brown beret stitched with leaf patterns.

Galen wears a bright flower circlet braiding forget-me-nots and daisies on his head.

Kinaed claims to Takta, "You're up, Takta."

Takta declares, "Okay!"

Takta declaims, "Well, last Saturday I wrapped up Blackest Day with the finale event - thanks to all who participated. So this week I've taken a little more time off to focus on my RL job, which is wrapping up this next week (woo!)"

Kinaed smiles.

Takta claims, "So mostly I've focused on tweaking the grid and completing my map to prepare for the sky grid."

Kinaed wonders, "Nice. How is that coming?"

Takta states, "My map is nearly 100% complete with every room, and I only have to relocate every River Bren room outside the city to the right 'level'."

Kinaed claims, "Oh, that was quick. Good work."

Takta claims, "And then I should be in shape to begin in earnest."

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Galen questions, "That sounds like it's gonna take a lot of busywork! Is there anything I can do to help...?"

Takta says to Galen, "I'd lvoe suggestions for things to put in a sky grid/on rooftops."

Kinaed muses to Galen, "Maybe have a chat with Takta outside of this meeting to discuss how you can help further?"

Takta nods.

An unremarkable man asks, "A sky grid is what you see with the "weather" command, or something else?"

Galen declares, "All right!"

Takta says, "Sorry, sky grid will be sky rooms that mages who can fly can traverse."

Kinaed says to an unremarkable man, "It's where people can go when they're flying (a spell)."

An unremarkable man states, "Ah I see."

An obsidian-black haired woman of slight build claims, "It is the precursor to the Skynet from Terminator."

Kinaed says, "Some parts of the grid, people can get to by climbing though - we had (not sure if this is part of what Takta's doing) a Thieves Highway planned across rooftops."

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes nods in agreement with an obsidian-black haired woman of slight build.

Rhea ponders if there will ever be a magecrafting item that allows for temporary flight for those who don't have access to the spell

Kinaed states to Rhea, "Probably."

Takta states, "Thieves highway will be part of it."

Kinaed claims, "Seems exciting."

Temi says, "Flying carpet was on my list I think, pending Az's being able to do it."

Takta claims, "So lower levels will be passable by people who can't fly, per se, but have high dex and/or climbing tools."

Takta says, "Basically just turning the grid 3-D."

Mika states, "Huhuhuhu"

Rhea nods to Temi "Oh yeah, had forgotten you mentioned that."

Galen exclaims, "Climbing and roof-running is gonna be way fun!"

Kinaed smiles.

Galen asks, "Will people on the ground floors be able to see people in the sky grid? Like mages passing overhead in broad daylight?"

Kinaed questions, "Anything to add, Takta?"

Temi says, "Look up should continue to work, or scan up I assume"

Kinaed says, "You can look up, I think."

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Takta declaims, "Nope, that's it!"

Kinaed trails off, "I think Xinoe is afk..."

Mika has returned from IAW.

Kinaed questions, "I'd like to introduce everyone to our newest staff member, Mika. Mika, care to say a few words?"

Mika says, "Hello"

A lean man with greying brown hair and beard pontificates, "Hi!"

Galen pontificates, "Hello Mika, our newest staff member!"

An unremarkable man claims, "Greetings."

Mika states, "Im the new swabbie who is going to help fix typoes and process things"

Galen declaims, "It's nice to meet you!!!"

Mika claims, "Nice to meet you for the first time ever"

An obsidian-black haired woman of slight build claims, "Welcome Mika. :)"

A lean man with greying brown hair and beard's ghostly form wavers. "Uh oh.. looks like it might be my moment to poof! See you all later."

Mika claims, "Im also going to be learning how to run tiny plots for babies. oh no bye iain"

An unremarkable man declaims, "Goodbye!"

Mika says, "Have a good afterlife"

Galen declaims, "See you never again because you are dead!"

Kinaed waves.

Rhea chuckles at Galen

A lean man with greying brown hair and beard is slain by Kinaed!
A lean man with greying brown hair and beard hits the ground ... DEAD.

Kinaed gets the corpse of a Vavardian man.

Mika says, "Welp"

Takta wonders to Kinaed, "Pass that one off to me for plot?"

Kinaed nods at Takta.

An obsidian-black haired woman of slight build says, "Could play pass the parcel? Whoever gets corpserot wins."

Kinaed states to Takta, "Corpse is in 97."

Takta grins.

Kinaed states to an obsidian-black haired woman of slight build, "That's an Aussie game, I don't think most players would know it. :P"

Takta states, "Too fresh for the rot."

An obsidian-black haired woman of slight build hangs her head in the shame of missed jokes.

Azarial states, "Just having it in the room is enough, simetimes. the ones that won;t get it haev a mask on."

Kinaed wonders to Mika, "Did you want to say anything else? :)"

Mika claims, "Hmm, i don't think so! other than thank you in advance for your patience about all the things i'm going to break when i run my plot."

Mika says, "Im new here hi"

Kinaed smiles.

Galen declaims, "You are gonna do great!!"

Kinaed says, "I agree."

Kinaed questions to Azarial, "Are you back yet to give your update?"

Azarial claims, "Some."

Kinaed wonders, "Sweet. What have you been up to, what are you working on next?"

Azarial says, "Mostly bugs. someoine;s been findgin crash bugs. waiting on some combat testing."

Azarial says, "Trying to work on eavesdropping."

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes declaims to Mika, "Broken plot devices? You should see Takta! -- which is really only a loving joke, because Takta's awesome and so is anyone who takes the initiative to run stories!"

Kinaed smiles.

Mika claims, "I like that takta. also i'm excited about eavesdropping"

Takta grins at a slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes.

Takta states, "Thanks for the second half of that sentence. ;)"

Kinaed questions, "Okay, that covers staff updates for today. Next - Player Heartbeat. How has the RP been this last week, folks?"

Galen states, "Eavesdropping is gonna be coooool"

Kinaed queries, "Anything you wish the game could do, or do better than it does to support you?"

Kinaed nods at Galen.

Kinaed states, "I'm looking forward to it, for certain."

Galen declares, "I have no complaints! Still getting used to places"

Galen claims, "It's kind of weird to have the command to leave be 'join leave'"

Kinaed nods at Galen.

Galen states, "I keep trying to use the command 'place' instead, which doesn't seem to exist"

Kinaed asks, "Are they working well?"

Takta states, "...hmm, yeah."

Galen says, "IE 'place join' 'place leave' etc"

Rhea , chuckles "Rp has been... Interesting this last week. Haven't really had time to rp much at all this last week due to various appointments and having to head to town for grocery shopping, but the rp I've been in has been good. Almost was worried I missed the Cleansing today, so that was a pleasant surprise

Galen wonders, "Also, I think a place you're in might persist showing you there when you log out but I'm not sure?"

Kinaed wonders, "Do you think it's just lack of familiarity, or genuine command clunkiness?"

Takta claims, "I dunno, I think join on its own might be better for joining places. Leave, admittedly, is weird."

Takta states, "But join <place> is so easy to get into."

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Galen declaims, "It might be unfamiliarity, but 'join leave' just seems unintuitive!"

Kinaed states, "Okay, I'll leave it alone for now."

Kinaed nods at Galen.

Galen states, "If 'leave' isn't used for anything, that might be better"

Galen claims, "ALSO:"

Galen states, "It'd be nice to be able to do it without an emote"

Kinaed claims, "Doesn't appear to be. Taking a note"

Mika says, "Oh yeah i noticed a lot of times people work their leave emotes into regular emotes"

Kinaed questions, "I don't think it's appropriate to be able to leave without an emote - other people there need to know who is joined and not for fairness reasons?"

Mika declaims, "And then they just awkwardly like "join leave certainly isn't there anymore!""

Galen pontificates, "Yeah, but it'd be nice if there was a default message if no emote is given!"

Galen says, "Like '(Person) leaves (place).'"

Kinaed nods thoughtfully.

Kinaed claims, "Taking that as a note too. Thanks for the feedback, btw"

Kinaed muses, "Has anyone else used Places code recently?"

Galen declares, "It'd be nice if there was a way to establish permanent places in a room!"

Mika muses, "I think you can do that with objects?"

Kinaed states, "There is - but staff need to do it. Everyone, if you want staff to add permanent places to certain areas of the game, please write a request board."

Galen says, "Yeah, but like, at the Bear there's a bar which isn't an object and is also a place where people go all the time"

Mika says, "Oh yeah thats a request board thing"

Temi nods.

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes claims, "(I think RP has been really awesome lately, and diverse in staff-run and player-run. From Blackest Night, to wedding adventures, to the just-wrapped event. There's been quite a bit to do and talk about. I'm hoping to give the merchants and bards something specific to do soonish, but IRL burdens on my time really are hindering my schedule.)"

Temi says, "Totally just put a request for it."

Kinaed states, "In the near term, barring it being anything weird, unthematic, or crazy extreme, we'll just add anything people request."

Takta says, "I'm intending to work on it, re: permanent places."

Galen declares, "All right, got it!"

Kinaed nods at a slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes.

Takta says, "But when I started on it there were some bugs, so I stopped, and then Blackest Night happened. *grin*"

Kinaed says to Galen, "Write it on the Request Board. :)"

Takta claims, "But anyway, just a heads-up, installing perm places at all common gathering locations is currently planned."

Kinaed nods.

An unremarkable man queries, "So rooms within rooms? Similar to tables, chairs?"

Kinaed questions to Takta, "Maybe that can be a Mika learning project?"

Kinaed nods at an unremarkable man.

Mika claims, "I can do that"

Takta declares to Kinaed, "Good plan, probably!"

Takta claims to Mika, "Together we will journey into the lovely world of oedit."

Kinaed muses, "Anything else of note happen this week that made people either happy or sad with the game?"

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes gives Takta and Mika a catchphrase: 'Through the power of Friendship, all challenges are solved!' (OOC Emote)

Mika sparkles and gazes at Takta

Galen declares, "I have yet to be disappointed with anything so far!"

Kinaed smiles.

Takta claims, "I liked Tomas and Brynieve using their wedding to make TWO events for folks, hence the crowns."

Kinaed says, "Good to hear."

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Takta gazes lovingly into Mika's eyes. I mean-

Takta states, "Platonically. Ahem."

Kinaed says, "Okay, cool."

Kinaed is oblivious to the romance in the room.

Galen claims, "My sleep schedule has been a mess so I haven't been able to be around at peak times, so I've missed some stuff I wanted to attend"

Mika muses, "Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYU7mXwGdhw"

Kinaed says, "That leads us to Player Topics."

Galen says, "That is a disappointment but that is completely on me"

Kinaed wonders, "What do you guys want to talk about?"

Galen asks, "How's progress on roles?"

Kinaed says, "It's done, just needs to be written into a spec here."

Rhea strums fingers

Kinaed states, "I prefer to have those specs in game rather than mailed to Azarial."

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes says, "I've got a comment to make; bringing it up here instead of tells for clarity. But is it an outlandish thing to request additional starting funds/means/things to help carve out a character? Whether it be additional starting funds for a wealthy gentry or noble, or additional 'working supplies' for a craftsperson.. I could easily field a dozen reasons why not to, but I wasn't sure."

Kinaed says, "I may need some help with making menus read nicely though - formatted layouts."

An obsidian-black haired woman of slight build states to a slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes, "Can always purchase extra silver with xp."

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes says, "Or, say, a starting retainer (guard, maid, horse, etc.). I know we've got 'purchase silver' and all that, too, which is the easy and obvious counterpoint."

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes nods at an obsidian-black haired woman of slight build.

Takta says, "I've often felt we could benefit from giving people more to start with, though."

Kinaed says to a slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes, "Well, for silver, we typically leave it ot the player because, yes - XP earns the right to create silver for your chars, for example."

Takta states, "Starting funds won't equip you even basically to start any job/career."

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes states, "That's my thought, too. It's rather limiting to have to either save XP for more than a bit of starting silver or what-have-you."

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes nods at Takta.

Kinaed claims, "If it's something you absolutely cannot get in chargen, but it makes sense to be able to, it's typically available with QP (for example, skill purchases)"

Galen says, "I found it wasn't too much of a pain to get established, and it was kind of a good way to learn my way around, but I can see it being a chore to anyone who's already been playing rather than a learning experience."

Galen states, "Though it does help that I didn't have to buy most of my equipment and it was just piled up in the place I work when I got there."

Mika states, "I generally like the idea of giving players enough to start with that they can jump in with both feet, but also, i'm extremely soft and probably need a hardassed counterpart on a lot of chargen opinions"

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes states, "Or someone who wants to RP as a minor knowledge or trade. It's like .. either I can have the XP to know how to use a bow, or the silver to purchase one."

An unremarkable man says, "Maybe it should be a request thing, like app? If you think your character "would" have something, requesting it."

Galen claims, "In the last game I was in you had to play for like a year before you could do anything cool at all so that probably skews my perceptions a bit"

Mika questions, "But yeah generally i think maybe extra resources on your second character might not be a bad idea? to offset the lack of distractions from learning and experiencing new stuff"

Galen exclaims, "But it would be nice to start with some tools if you invest enough in a skill at chargen!"

Kinaed states, "I see XP a bit like your bank account - you can spend all of your money on shoes today, or you can leave some for a rainy day - but all of that money is yours to do with what you wish. If a player doesn't have the necessary XP or QP to buy something, I sort of think they didn't budget their XP QP appropriately, or didn't earn the right to get what they're after (no offense intended)."

Takta claims, "I tend to think starting XP isn't particularly generous, but admittedly I make XP-heavy concepts."

Temi says, "Starting xp is much more generous than it used to be, at least. Though starting silver is not."

Takta nods at Temi.

Takta says, "But skills also cost much more than they did before."

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes claims, "Right, but with the XP costs of, say, the noble class you begin to be SEVERELY limited right off the bat. It's not a complaint, but it is a bit stressful trying to manage your XP to be properly I-can-build-it-up yet have a workable foundation."

An obsidian-black haired woman of slight build states, "I don't think I've ever purchased silver."

Takta claims, "And first PC starting Xp actually hasn't changed."

Galen exclaims, "Yeah, being a noble is like hecka expensive!"

Kinaed states, "New playeres start with some 50k xp off the bat, and 2nd chars get death XP or can use earnings from other characters. Seems generally equitable to me. There have to be limits or XP doesn't mean anything."

Galen claims, "I can definitely see a case for nobles starting out with way more resources by default, since you have to pour so much XP into getting to be one in the first place"

Kinaed states, "Since nobles tend to be apps, I think we probably do need to review XP costs for the social class."

Takta nods.

Kinaed states, "Making a note of that."

Takta states, "If it takes 30k out of your starting 50k, you'll be broke."

Takta grins.

Kinaed has transferred Maxwell. [OOC]

Mika pontificates, "Max max max !!"

Maxwell states, "Hello. Apologies, Rhea."

Kinaed states, "We were just talking about reviewing noble XP costs and what's available in chargen."

Temi gives a bright flower circlet braiding forget-me-nots and daisies to Maxwell.

Rhea claims, "No worries, you had no way to know, hence why I let you know"

Maxwell states, "Most excellent. If only Alphos were here to chant 'Alphos for Nobility'. But he isn't here, and I think nobility XP costs should be lowered or raised based on the demand for them."

Kinaed nods at Maxwell.

Kinaed states, "I can't see nobility costing less than gentry, but given the route of entry to nobility, I can see it costing the same."

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes declares, "It doesn't necessarilly have to strictly be XP, either. Even if it's something like a few free rooms for a house for a noble; or a free retainer; or some extra initial silver for gentries. Little things really go a long way to opening up character concepts. Just my thought!"

Takta nods at Kinaed.

Kinaed asks of Azarial, "Can you reduce nobility XP costs to 15k please?"

Takta claims, "I think a similar cost is a good idea."

Rhea ponders something "Question kinaed, How much xp exactly do 2nd characters get upon starting said character, minus death xp."

Azarial claims, "50k."

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes muses, "The same as initial characters, I think?"

Azarial claims, "Plus whatever is free on the account."

Kinaed claims to a slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes, "I think all of that is available, if not immediately through standard means, through XP to silver purchase."

Takta nods.

Kinaed claims to a slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes, "And in that area, I think it's appropriate to leave people to what they can afford to purchase."

Rhea states, "Is it 50K Hmm interesting, thought it was less"

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes pontificates to Kinaed, "Right, sorry! I was a bit delayed in saying it. Freeing up several thousand starting XP would go a long way, too!"

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes nods.

Kinaed claims, "We have 12 minutes until the top of the hour."

Kinaed questions, "Does anyone want to raise and discuss anything else?"

Galen states, "Yeah, I can see it tough to play a rich noble just getting started! You are expected to have way more resources but don't have access to it because you burned so much XP being a noble in the first place."

Kinaed nods at Galen.

Takta claims, "Nobility here are actually by definition not as rich as gentry. Or, let me rephrase."

Takta says, "Gentry are rich by definition, nobility aren't necessarily."

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes nods at Takta.

Mika claims, "Speaking of character concepts, i've been poking around helpfiles and soliciting opinions for things like non-davite religions and stuff"

An unremarkable man claims, "I think I've said something similar already, but I'd like to say that if anyone has constructive criticism regarding my character please feel free to "tell" me...I know it's my PC, but anything to improve my RP would be welcomed."

Rhea shrugs "Don't have anything to bring up, though on Mudverse we went from rank 6 to 5... so that's something."

Mika claims, "I got the go ahead to mess around with that stuff a bit, it's got to be signed off on. i've been messing around with the spirits of the light religiooon since i noticed nobody was playing one of those"

Kinaed claims, "Nice. Speaking of which - please vote. The link to our voting list is below the who list. If you wouldn't mind voting now, and as close to daily as possible, this will raise our visibility on sites like Mud Connector. In turn, this helps us attract players."

Galen declaims, "I'll vote now!"

An unremarkable man claims, "I'll vote."

Kinaed claims, "Thank you, Galen. I'll vote now too."

Mika says, "And i was talking with another player about the hillman gypsies a little bit, if there's anything someone wants to play, but there's like a glaring reason it's a huge turnoff, i am collecting opinions"

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes claims, "Unfortunately I don't have any idea about other religions, so I'm intrigued but of no help! (Also: dirty heretics.)"

Azarial says, "Assist them wash."

Kinaed grins.

Galen declaims, "I don't want to speak for any real life romani people but them being referred to that way might be seen as insensitive!"

Azarial claims, "These'd be more hillish than romani."

Rhea ponders if it's worth to be a believe in a different religion or to be an athiest icly

Rhea worst*

Kinaed asks, "Romani? A heretic is a general church term for anyone who knows a religion but choses not to practice it or actively preaches against it. Did I miss a Romani reference?"

Temi claims, "Gypsies were mentioned."

Kinaed says, "Must have scrolled by faster than I can read."

Azarial claims, "Though I shouldn;t be surrprised; the original maps and what not were basically europe."

Mika says, "Oh yeah the helpfile says gypsies"

Kinaed nods at Temi.

Galen claims, "I heard that's a not-cool word to use so it might be better to play it safe"

Kinaed nods at Galen.

An unremarkable man states, "Well some real life Romani consider the word "gypsy" offensive. But then, we can't really call them "Romani", either."

Galen exclaims, "A new word would probably be best!"

Azarial states, "If it;s not refering to romani, then it is irrelevant."

Galen says, "I don't mean to be the PC police but I am the PC police. wee-oo wee-oo"

Kinaed states, "We'll have to look at what we have. I don't think 'gypsies' actually exist irl besides as a Hollywood stereotype."

Kinaed nods at Galen.

Azarial says, "Given my goals to be anti-pc, i'll hgave to see if you twitch, then. then I know I am going th right direction."

Mika questions, "Either way, a lot of the offshoot culture helpfiles are super rad but written like they're meant to be the lithmorran perspective of those people?"

Temi nods at Mika.

Kinaed nods at Mika.

Mika claims, "I've been drafting up new helpfiles for people who want to play those people"

Mika states, "If anyone's got input"

Kinaed nods.

Temi claims, "I think having the Lithmorran slant is good, but additional information doesn't hurt to be available."

Galen claims, "Okay, a staff member saying it's their goal to be 'anti-PC' is my official first complaint."

An obsidian-black haired woman of slight build claims to Mika, "I may do. I'd love to help if you need it."

Mika claims, "Cool cool"

Azarial claims, "Pc is just censurship under new management."

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes pats /Galen on the head. (OOC Emote)

Kinaed says to Galen, "Az doesn't write theme or policy."

An obsidian-black haired woman of slight build queries, "Can I get a retrans please?"

Kinaed nods at an obsidian-black haired woman of slight build.

Maxwell says, "Well, that's the hour."

Kinaed nods at Maxwell.

A slim, sharp-faced young woman with sky-blue eyes states to Mika, "I'd love to see them, but unfortunately later."

Maxwell claims, "You're all doing good work."

Kinaed declares, "Thanks for coming, everyone!"

Maxwell states, "Good job."

Mika claims, "No problem you can tell me or pboard or whatever"

An unremarkable man says, "Thank you."

Maxwell thumbs up.

Galen exclaims, "See you next time!"

Mika states, "I'm learning how to manage pboards"

Kinaed waves.
Lurks the Forums

• Information