Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Sat May 30, 2015 6:02 pm

Kinaed questions, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today?"

Albrecht states, "I typed it out ahead of time but waited to hit enter until I saw it because lately I've been unlucky about getting it in to volunteer"

Albrecht says to Kinaed, "Not a trigger"

Kinaed claims, "I may change how we take a Scribe next time."

Kinaed nods at Albrecht.

Kinaed claims, "Albrecht has never had the chance, Tomas and Misune seem to get it pretty much anytime they're around (albeit their service is deeply appreciated) - but we probably should spread the love some."

A troubled being with a scar over his right eye claims, "Interesting note for scribe. Scribe, please note, fire scribe. "

Kinaed states, "Okay, I've noted nothing in particular people want to chat about, so I'll kick off updates."

Karston claims, "If there's time, since I can't codely recommend staff, I'd like to say a bit of something. Not super important, though."

Kinaed says, "I'm working on either masonry or roles. Any votes as to which you'd like to see in game first? Masonry is the ability for players to build their own rooms and homes, etc. Roles replaces our guild system with a swank 'select a role, get special commands, better permissioning, etc'."

Azarial would like roles.

Karston nods in agreement with Azarial.

Kinaed states, "Either way, they're both coming, just which do we want sooner. Note that roles will fix some back end issues as well."

Kinaed says, "Particularly with mail."

Azarial states, "And guilds."

Albrecht claims, "Roles. Because I just had a wonderful idea for some roles stuff for court that I was thinking might be interesting"

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Misune asks, ""I'd like to see roles... also kinaed whatever happened to the forum poll you talked about having to see how many actually want masonry?"

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair claims, "Roles sounds good"

Takta claims, "Roles definitely."

Kinaed says to Misune, "I didn't remember it? Poke me after and remind me, please? Sorry about that."

Karston claims, "Roles sounds like it'd solve more problems than masonry right out of the gate, so I'm definitely for that having priority."

Misune nods to Kinaed "Will do."

Kinaed claims, "Okay, unanimously, I'm back on roles. I will get it out today if I can."

Azarial figures on roles taking some time to chew through related sisues, leaving more time for masrony

Kinaed says, "In other news, two policy cases, one of them wierd as (aforementioned), and ... I think I went through some 45 odd changes on the completed board."

Kinaed says, "That's all for me, passing it to Azarial."

Kinaed has transferred a well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair. [OOC]

Azarial says, "Ummm. I tossed bugs ti the changes board, so takta could toss them on the completed board. we were trying for 300 notes, but kin returned early."

Takta grins.

Temi gives a double-headed coin, stamped from thin and polished bronze to a well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair.

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair says OOCly, "Hey all"

Kinaed states, "Heh. I was totally unaware of this contest, but I was impressed when I logged in."

Takta claims, "Just to clarify, when a bug is fixed, Az puts it on the Changes board. A staffer then tests it, and if it is confirmed fixed and helpfiled, it goes into Completed."

Azarial says, "I think I have figured out how to so the key piece to eavesdropping, so once I hvae the resst of the command written, I can work on that and get that done."

Takta states, "Kin reviews it in Completed and removes it when she's convinced it's all good."

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad claims to a well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair, "Hey there trouble"

Kinaed says, "I leave ones with interesting specs, sometimes put the spec in imminfo so we remember how it's supposed to work if players post a bug about it."

Kinaed claims to Azarial, "Looking forward to eavesdropping. Places code is in and up, folks."

Karston claims, "... Oh. New toy."

Takta says, "Haven't yet tested Places much, though."

Kinaed says, "Please try it out? Staff have a building job to go around to, at minimim, all public rooms and add places."

A troubled being with a scar over his right eye claims, "Someone explain eavesdropping in the context of this game"

Azarial claims, "Listening in on places in a room, or on the room beyond an exit"

Kinaed states to a troubled being with a scar over his right eye, "In the first instance, it's the ability to be in a room and spy on places around you. I can't remember if it has anything in it for spying between rooms."

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair says OOCly, "And could order use it, or is it for covert guilds only"

Kinaed claims, "Yes, it does. Awesome sauce."

Takta states, "Everyone can eavesdrop."

Kinaed states, "Anyone can attempt to eavesdrop."

Kinaed states, "You might be noticed."

Takta says, "'Places', as we use it here, is meaning sub-scenes within scenes. So you can, say, whisper only to your table in a crowded tavern."

Azarial had considered a strength check, but most places have eaves so it's more knocking one loose than lifting one up to drop.

A troubled being with a scar over his right eye questions, "Can you reduce notice with sneak and hide?"

Kinaed says, "The further you are away from your victims, the less you'll get, particularly from the next room."

Kinaed has created the Places Spec Updated[10].

Kinaed drops the following:
( 10)the Places Spec Updated

Kinaed claims, "Have a look if you want to know how it works."

Kinaed wonders to Azarial, "Anything else?"

Azarial claims, "Not that springs to mind. grammar, typos, some 2nd personing."

Azarial says, "The usual stuff."

Kinaed says, "Sounds fun."

Misune is hesitantly apprehensive of the places command

Kinaed claims to Temi, "You're up."

Azarial says, "Might write a spell this week."

Kinaed says to Misune, "You'll love it."

Kinaed comforts Misune.

Temi declaims, "Okay!"

Azarial claims, "If nothing else, it would let the last pew in the mass snark wihtout someone at the very front of the church eharing them clearly."

Temi says, "So, I'm working on updating magecrafting."

Misune says to Kinaed, "I just worry it will reinforce the clicks that are already in game, thus making it even more difficult to find rp, especially for cyans."

Azarial has been code supporting the update.

Temi says, "I'm reducing some costs and loosening some restrictions on the existing stuff, though not entirely, and I'm adding some new things."

Azarial says, "Clique"

Misune says, "Couldn't remember how exactly to spell it"

Temi trails off, "I have one of the new experiment recipes up... if we have any magecrafters, I'd love for you to try it out an see how it RPs"

Temi states, "I'd love feedback, before I work on the other experiment recipes."

Kinaed states, "It may make it harder for some people to find RP, but I think overall it will be a positive change. If people abuse it and it's damaging, we can back it out."

A troubled being with a scar over his right eye goes blind.

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair says OOCly, "That sounds cool"

Takta says, "Will really help people who get overwhelmed in 10+ people scenes."

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Temi states, "If you're a mage, details on the experiment stuff on the mage board."

Kinaed says, "Performances, etc. Must make sure places with stages and River Square are high on the list to get outfitted."

Hunapo says, "Mass, Triage, Hangings... I am looking forwared to it."

Temi says to Kinaed, "And that's me."

Azarial claims, "Place create The Vegetable Stand <_<"

Kinaed claims, "Nice, thanks Temi :)"

Misune nods to Kinaed "I can see how it may be positive, hence why I stated I am hesitantly apprehensive. I want to give it the benefit of the doubt."
Kinaed claims to Takta, "You're up."

Kinaed smiles at Misune.

Kinaed nods at Misune.

Takta says, "So the biggest thing I did this week was file, like, 80 posts from Changes to Completed."

Azarial says to Misune, "You can also eavesdrop and rumor about what you hear, make use of it in investigations, and the like"

Takta states, "I got Changes down to single digits for one brief, shining moment, and help news is reasonably up to date."

Azarial scuffs her foot sheepishly.

Delilah grins at Takta.

A troubled being with a scar over his right eye queries, "So, Takta did a lot of QA'ing this week?"

Takta claims, "Processed a lot of plot advances re: the Blackest Day plot, ran an event yesterday.."

Takta declares, "Running another event today, right after this!"

Kinaed states, "That sounds exhausting."

Takta claims, "Anyone interested, see IC_Events board post 18."

Takta claims to Kinaed, "A little bit! *grin* But this plot is moving towards its conclusion."

Kinaed states, "Please do attend if you can/are interested."

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Takta says, "And I'd like to wrap it up for folks to move on to different sorts of plots."

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Takta states, "I did some other stuff probably but I never take notes, so that's it for me."

Misune smirks at Takta "It's only been going on since like april? Glad to see it nearing it's conclusion."

Azarial states, "Its"

Kinaed says, "Folks, after this plot wraps up, we intend to return to smaller, 'your regular programming' plots, by the way."

Hunapo does the happy dance.

Takta states to Misune, "Yes, players didn't push forward the plot as much as I hoped."

Kinaed claims, "Might be some exhaustion on the other side of the fence too."

Hunapo claims, "I think we got burned out after a while."

Kinaed nods at Hunapo.

Kinaed queries to Delilah, "Are you in there to give an update?"

Karston claims, "I thought the demon thing and the weather events wer two completely unrelated plots, honestly. Attributed that to my being inactive, though."

Misune trails off, "It didn't exactly seem like something that could have been pushed without staff... afterall my understanding is there was no hope to actually find the various gateways since they weren't actually on grid until staff events"

Delilah says, "I have been away from home, coming in on my phone. Touched a few things that I can do on this platform. Some recs and the like."

Takta states to Misune, "Plot advances would have worked, but people weren't searching."

Azarial states, "I believe the staff events were waiting on people looking for them and what not."

Delilah claims, "Been busy tryinv to help my mother butttt she doesnt seem to want me so I'll head home tomorrow."

Kinaed smiles.

Kinaed queries, "Cranky at being treated like a person who has recently been ridiculously ill?"

Kinaed comforts Delilah.

Kinaed queries, "Okay, that covers Staff Updates, I think. Next on the agenda: Player Heartbeat. How's the game been, folks? Enjoying yourselves? Anything you wish was different or better?"

Delilah states, "No, she just thinks my stepdad is god and all of us are crazy since he is treating us like crap."

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad states, "Just still having a hell of a time finding that second sponsor"

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair pontificates, "I've been having a pretty good time! i have a hard time finding other players i need to find to get stuff done yeah but i am new here too"

Kinaed states to Delilah, "*comf* Yep, sounds like time to go home."

Takta queries, "Using mail and personal boards?"

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair says, "We need, more order. I've lost two players, including one who was on the path I was willing to work with them, but kind of hard when they aren't on and I am"

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair claims, "I figured mail out the other day, should start using personal boards for things"

Misune chuckles "Rp has been interesting to say the least. A character is going in a route, at least the rp he attracts, that I had never anticipated for him..."

Takta claims to a tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair, "Let us know if you need any help with that. :)"

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair claims, "For inquisitor. and lost one inquisitor as well. so it means if something goes down, its either me, or sameer, who isn't active"

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair claims, "But also for ic reasons i've been dragging newbies to write my mail for me and paying them in animal parts"

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair claims, "So it's getting hard"

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad winks at a well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair as he continues "almost want to be caught doing something i shouldnt and causing headaches becof it

Misune glances at a well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair "Welcome to nearly my whole time playing Aurther.. Pretty much was only Gerolf and I in the order at the time." glances at Hunapo and nudges him

Karston claims, "RP's been awesome if you're me. And I've even managed to grab hold of one of Takta's plot strings, so there's that."

Karston grins.

Takta declares to Karston, "Pull it until the whole sweater unravels!"

Karston says to Takta, "... Okay, but if it breaks, you bought it."

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair declares, "Yeah! i migrated from a game where the staff resent everyone so like i got unreasonably excited when takta mentioned my character in a plot emote"

Kinaed claims to a husky blonde Lithmorran lad, "As per my tell, I'll look into that."

Delilah has enjoyed what rp she has been able to grab.

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair claims, "I don't mind, its just time is well, schedual is becoming randam.. and if someone is caught, I don't want to leave them hanging like the last one"

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad says, "It is i did talk to another buet i think there was something lost in translation when he asked me why i want to be a reeve and then he told me think about it i will ask you again and from there on out he doesnt ever talk to me when we are in the same room"

Kinaed claims to a tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair, "That sounds awful. I don't get why you'd run a game if you don't like your players."

Takta says, "Aw. I love it when players buy into my plots."

Delilah grins at Takta.

Takta says, "Anyone who has any ideas related to my plots, even breaking things, I'm always happy to work you in somehow."

Takta grins.

Kinaed says, "Okay, well to end this off - is there anyone here interested in playing a noble that hasn't applied? If so, please do. Apps will close in about an hour and a half."

Albrecht is idle.

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair claims to Takta, "Your plots, are scarry"

Takta states to a well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair, "Thank you. ;)"

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair says, "I am always up for getting in trouble so long as no one is tired of my sense of humour ruining the game mood yet"

Takta says, "All of our apps are female so far."

Takta claims, "Just as a note."

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Azarial states, "...if my efforts on ooc haven;t, you have a lot of play."

Karston says to a tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair, "Your character concept is mildly entertaining. Keep it. Not kidding."

Karston grins.

Albrecht is no longer idle.

Albrecht has returned from AFK.

Marisa says, "Still willing to take on a Rei if people are interested in that. Haven't heard from anyone that is."

Misune chuckles "I will never play a noble again... probably the worst rp experience I've ever had."

Kinaed says, "Just please, no puns."

Takta grins at Kinaed.

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair says, "Puns are like 90% of my culture"

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair states, "My dogs name is a pun"

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad nods.

Kinaed claims, "And Az's soulmate has finally arrived. Don't tell the spouse."

Karston says, "I may app for a noble next time they're open, if I"m still here. Now I'm pretty much convinced the second it's approved something'll happen adn I'll go inactive again."

Karston grins.

Takta asks, "Out of curiosity, does anybody want to play a noble but didn't apply for some reason?"

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Takta exclaims, "Well, activity's one reason, I suppose!"

Kinaed claims, "I'm curious about Takta's question as well."

Karston claims to Kinaed, "You know mine for not applying."

Albrecht claims, "Someone could still app for one of the new marches as well! >.>"

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair states, "I diddd end up getting talked into applying"

A troubled being with a scar over his right eye states, "Well, as a new guy doing something likely generic, I've been finding it hard to accomplish generic things or what I think is generic things in my story arc."

Kinaed says, "I think Tomas is intending to give those out ICly with some sort of Regent quest, so we'd probably hold off on the new ones."

Misune clears throat and motions to previous comment "I'd love to play a noble, if the rp was actually substantial and not just glorified social butterfly majority of the time... basically if there was anything to actually set noble apart from gentry."

Kinaed claims, "But if we get apps we don't like, we tend to try to help people make them something acceptable if we can rather than reject out of hand."

Albrecht says to Kinaed, "Actually I was going to give out a different one icly but that's secret regent quest stuff >.>"

Takta grins.

Albrecht states, "But I do plan on offering a PC ennoblement eventually here"

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair states, "My noble app is terribly trite but hopefully fun and scandalous if it fits"

Kinaed claims to Albrecht, "Good to know. Okay, we'll accept apps for those ones then."

Kinaed states to a tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair, "I love scandalous."

Takta queries, "Hmm. I have another question to ask if there are no other PC questions or issues to be discussed first?"

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair questions, "With playing a gl, I think noble would be a bit much, wouldn't it?"

Kinaed muses to Takta, "Go ahead, we'll do Player Topics after since no one raised any at the outset?"

Kinaed nods at a well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair.

Karston claims to Misune, "Noble RP, like any other RP, is what you make of it IMHO. I'd do certain things differently if I had a character in positions to do it."

Takta states, "Okay! Blackest Day SHOULD wind up next weekend unless something unexpected happens."

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair claims, "Then, yeah. no"

Kinaed claims, "We generally don't allow GL and nobles both."

Kinaed nods at Karston.

Takta asks, "I do have one potential small plot idea for after that, but I wonder if people have other plots they'd love to see?"

Takta questions, "Plots that would engage you and be accessible/interesting to your character?"

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair claims, "And I don't want to play one.. I don't do fancy chars and ask the players. zaerieth isn't a normal inquisitor"

Albrecht claims, "I would love to see an indiana jones style quest to retrieve a religious artifact from Dav's time"

Hunapo asks, "OO OO Can I play a Nazi?"

Azarial questions, "Well, there is a missing chalice, I thought?"

Rimilde likes Albrecht's idea on the artifact quest.

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair asks, "Yeah.. I like that idea.. maybe, like the first chalice?"

Albrecht says, "Yeah but it's diamond and garish and not really holy."

Takta says, "Not to give too much away, but an Indiana Jones style ruin crawl is the one idea I have. ;)"

Takta claims, "No details yet."

Misune rolls eyes "How is it not holy? How long has it sat in the bloody cathedral?

Takta asks, "Other plot thoughts?"

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair states, "Yessss rowdy indiana jones adventures you cant do in armour"

Kinaed states, "Well, it's not Dav's chalice, which was stolen out of that crypt I built and ended up goodness-knows-where."

Takta claims, "I wanna say it's in the Order's vault."

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair states, "Hmmmm"

Karston claims, "I do have a vaguely troub-centric idea for after this thing wraps up, assuming there's going to be some kind of recovery time built in with whatever post-events take place, but I'll pboard that to staff later and see how actually doable it is."

Takta declaims, "Awesome!"

Takta claims, "Love to hear something Troub-centric."

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair queries, "So can you just like... pitch stuff as a player?"

Kinaed nods at a tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair.

Takta exclaims, "Sure!"

Takta states, "We may or may not decide to do it, and we may have to edit it."

Kinaed claims, "We used to do plot pitches at the end of OOC Chat."

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair claims, "Sheeeit im so browbeaten from the game i just came from"

A troubled being with a scar over his right eye questions, "I would love more newbie guides, especially on combat and so forth. if they exist, maybe more info on where to find them?"

Takta says, "But the Indiana Jones thing was pitched by Albrecht a while back and that's why I decided to do it."

Kinaed states, "We won't until the big plot is over, but then we'll probably do them again."

Takta claims to a troubled being with a scar over his right eye, "They're on the webpage, but admittedly our combat one requires some edits."

Takta claims, "It should introduce you to the basic idea, though."

Karston claims to a tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair, "Here's a general rule: Assume they're cool with it if you ask. IF they're not, they'll tell you why and probably give you alternatives."

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair claims, "Combat, is more a confusing thing for even me"

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair claims, "This is a nice game and i like it"

Takta claims, "I did start rewriting the combat guide to be correct and up to date."

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair states, "And I've picked it up.. mostly"

Takta says, "I'll make that a major priority."

A troubled being with a scar over his right eye says, "I went through the webpage ones and forum ones. They just weren't that detailed unfortunately. I have a few friends wanting to play with me who come from action-adventure ROT MUD's who are totally confused here."

Kinaed says, "There's the Park Street (am I right that'st he name?) fighting club or something."

Takta claims, "Park Street Training Hall lets you practice with NPCs."

Kinaed states, "You can usually go there, turn RP on, and get someone willing to spar with you. Best way to learn combat is sparring."

Takta nods at Kinaed.

Takta declaims, "Or PCs too!"

Albrecht wonders, "Oh you know a giant arts fair/competition might be fun for the troubadors? to be named the best poet/actor/singer of the year"

Kinaed claims, "Better with other players, and people flock to it because it improves fighting skills in a safe environment."

Takta nods.

Kinaed nods at Albrecht.

Karston claims, "Didn't there used to be a sparring helpfile? Or am I thinking of another game? If the latter, there probably should be."

Karston grins.

Kinaed states, "That's kinda cool."

A troubled being with a scar over his right eye trails off, "The point is knowing that you can do that is the point I'm making though. No guide that says it, no clue..."

Takta claims, "I'll try to finish the guide this week."

Misune ponders "I wish steel knuckles were a thing in this game, like something that could be worn to slightly improve unarmed." mentions offhand

Kinaed states, "I'm not sure, it's just the 'safe' set of commands, which works exactly like regular combat, just all damage is off non-lethal HP."

Karston says to Albrecht, "That was part of my idea. My head, out of it."

Karston grins.

A troubled being with a scar over his right eye states, "Combat is just one piece of the bigger pie me thinks though. Just said it for example. "

Kinaed says to a troubled being with a scar over his right eye, "Well, our two more 'combat' guilds are the Knights and Reeves. I think (hopefully) that they take their people in hand and show them what's what."

Kinaed says, "To be fair, a lot of characters on TI exist with little or no clue how to fight, happily."

Takta says, "We do have a much lesser focus on combat than more conventional action/adventure muds."

A troubled being with a scar over his right eye says, "I've been finding it extremely hard to do things here not knowing a lot about the context of the code. Most help files point to policies rather than details on mechanics if that makes sense"

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Kinaed says to a troubled being with a scar over his right eye, "Thanks for letting us know that explicitly."

Kinaed queries, "I think maybe I'll chat with you after this?"

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair asks, "It might be helpful to newbies if there were a command that listed all the verbs on an object?"

A troubled being with a scar over his right eye states, "Sure, no problems"

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair states, "Or i mean like the obvious ones"

Karston states to a tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair, "Ah, you're thinking of MOOs there. We don't quite have that here."

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair states, "But i guess the feasibility of that depends on the data structYEP"

Kinaed says to a tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair, "We've heard that before, but I'm not sure how to do it."

Kinaed claims to Takta, "Remind me to put that up."

Azarial muses, "Verbs?"
Kinaed nods at a tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair.

Kinaed claims, "Definitely a question for Az. She's the main programmer here."

Takta asks of Kinaed, "Put what up, a request for that?"

Kinaed wonders, "Okay, we've got 15 minutes left. Anything anyone is interested in talking about?"

Takta wonders, "Like all the commands you can do WITH an object?"

Kinaed nods at Takta.

A troubled being with a scar over his right eye states, "No clue what you mean by verbs on a object either heh"

Karston claims, "There is a commands list in general, but nothing item-specific. You can theoretically, for example, wield just about anything."

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair states, "Steel nukles would be a cool thing.. but I'd say order's a bit more combat orented as well, I've had instances where zaerieth's had to get iolent in a inquisition review.. not to mention demon fighting, and being attacked"

Azarial states, "....that would not be easy, especially if it is item specific."

A troubled being with a scar over his right eye says, "Oh"

Kinaed queries, "It'd probably be some sort of matrix based off the wear locs, type, size, and weight of the obj?"

A well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair says, "Violent"

Kinaed states, "And flags."

Rimilde has lost link.

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair claims, "Yas verbs being the stuff you do to any object like, eat, or attack"

Rimilde has reconnected.

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair states, "The two important ones"

Takta says, "With type we could probably display SOMETHING."

A troubled being with a scar over his right eye claims, "I would assume most objects have that defined already in the code. It's just showing it."

Kinaed says to a well built muscular woman with dirty blond hair, "I think you've just been special. I don't think any of my Inquisitors were ever attacked, albeit you're always leery of it, being public enemy #1."

Takta says, "This item is of type weapon: wield it to attack others."

Azarial claims, "Appraise shoud give some data, and the type tends to deter,mine what it does."

Takta claims, "And so on."

Takta says, "Making the link between type and purpose explicit somewhere could help people, perhaps."

Azarial claims, "Wehlp. I'm done. i've just been invaded."

Azarial has gone AFK.

Misune states, "Well they aren't attacked often, but killed off frequently"

Karston states, "Commands like that get tricky, though. since you can attack with unarmed too."

Kinaed wonders to Misune, "Do you mean voluntary liquidation?"

A troubled being with a scar over his right eye has gone AFK.

Misune states, "No I mean killed off, ussually by mages or some other player."

Misune states, "And typically in a situation where they don't stand a fighting chance"

Kinaed states, "I'm not sure how that is forced without them being attacked."

Kinaed states, "Order turnover isn't that high. I'm sure it has happened, but generally rare. I think our last pre-meditated Order kill was Romana, and after that Zaereth got attacked, but no deaths without that sort of thing, and those are few and far between when you look at the whole history of TI as I understand it."

Kinaed claims, "You're more likely to end up dead if you're a mage, statistically, by far."

Kinaed claims, "Or thought to be one. *cough*"

Misune asks, "Does gerolf's death not count as pre-meditated?"

Kinaed claims, "Oh, forgot him."

Kinaed states, "Still, that pushes us up to 3, 4 with Aurther."

Kinaed says, "Anyway, I think we're running down for this week."

Kinaed muses, "Anyone have anything else they want to discuss?"

Kinaed states, "If not, I can call it five minutes early, and everyone can get back to their daily scheduled RP."

Karston says, "I'd just like quickly to mention I've been following takta's plot from escentially the beginning, even though I couldn't be active enough to participate. Rock solid, even if it wasn't as quick as we'd all like."

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair exclaims, "I'm all set !"

Kinaed claims, "I'd like to ask, if you're happy to support TI and try to help us be attractive to bring new folks in, please vote for us using the link below our wholist."

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad is idle.

Kinaed states to Karston, "Thanks :)"

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad is no longer idle.

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad has returned from AFK.

Misune says, "Oh I had one thing I just remembered"

Kinaed wonders, "Any shameless plugs from the pbase for your own RP, or what you're looking for?"

Kinaed questions to Misune, "Yes? :)"

Takta declaims to Karston, "Appreciated!"

Takta says, "I haven't gotten a lot of positive feedback. ;)"

Misune queries, "Has there been any interest//apps submitted for the Prime medicus position yet?"

Kinaed claims to Takta, "I think you've been doing a great job. The work is deeply appreciated."

Kinaed says to Misune, "I don't think so, actually."

Takta says to Kinaed, "Aw, thanks."

Misune nods "Just was curious."

A tall, olive-skinned girl with sun streaked hair pontificates, "I thought it was fun takta ! even though i have only been around for like the one thing"

Kinaed claims, "Okay, we're three minutes under the top of the hour. I think I'll call it here. I'll be in touch with you shortly, Baine, to discuss more around how to improve the new player experience."

Kinaed exclaims, "Please submit your noble apps, folks!"

Kinaed says, "One hour before Staff talk about them."

Karston says, "For the new folks among us, if you're interested in RP and I'm online, drop me a tell. I will literally go out of my way for the new kids."

Takta says, "Aw, thanks. Nice to hear good things. :)"

Kinaed claims, "Thank you, everyone, who chose to attend today and help keep the staff in touch with the game."

Kinaed smiles.
Lurks the Forums

• Information