Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Sat May 23, 2015 6:08 pm

Kinaed asks, "Today's Agenda is:

- Staff Updates
- Player Heartbeat
- Player Topics

Is there anything anyone would like to add to the agenda to make certain we discuss it today?"

Delilah has lost link.

Azarial claims, "Ffs. GO AWAY. Just becuase we had a little hail does NOT mean we want all of the sleazy roofers to wander by and try to FUD us into a new shitty roof."

Azarial spits in disgust.

Hunapo states, "That was an interesting contribution, Az."

Alyxandra says, "I agree."

Misune glances at Azarial "What?"

Azarial claims, "The damn fly by night roofers see the t-lock shingles, and it;s ike waving honey at a killer bee swarm."

Alyxandra trails off, "(because I'm afraid not to...)"

Delilah has reconnected.

Kinaed claims, "Okay, I'll take that as a no."

Azarial claims, "We've had some intersting weather this month, and within an hour the hail earlier today someone came by trying to seel a new roof. I just chased spomeone else off."

Misune nods "Never had a 'roof salesman' before"

Azarial states, "...lucky."

Kinaed states, "To kick off Staff Updates - I've been less active, but expect my activity to pick up. This week, I mostly handled policy cases and referred one big hacking issue to Delilah, which I'm sure we'll hear more on when her turn comes."

Delilah has lost link.
Delilah has reconnected.

Azarial closes the door on more rain.

Misune arches brow "Intrigueing... if she can stay connected that is." offers Delilah his condolences on being able to stay connected

Kinaed states, "After delivering the new website for my boss, I was informed that my contract will not be renewed, so there's a decent chance I'll be jobless and around a lot more come then."

Delilah waves.

Delilah has left the game.

Kinaed states, "Delilah actually has to go, so basically - WordPress was compromised and we sent out some 9k emails yesterday, then another set this morning, and our host is a bit cranky with us."

Kinaed says, "We're going to take down the website and stop using WordPress, which means, I'm so sorry folks, player blogs have gotta go."

Aios says, "Ouch."

Hunapo says to Kinaed, "Yeah they tend to get that way."

Azarial says, "I wonder if we can find somehting else to do blogs with."

Kinaed states, "In the meantime, we'll try to get something simple up to replace it today - I'll literally be working on that as this chat is over."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Kinaed claims, "Possibly. WordPRess is widely used, so is a target and has many vulnerabilities."

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes wonders, "Will the current blogs and posts be archived somewhere or how would we save any work we've done?"

Takta says, "If nothing else I'm sure we could externally host blogs and just link to 'em."

Azarial claims, "Like register on a reputable blogging site and link back, so they handle the crap that ned was scrambling to keep on top of."

Kinaed says, "JoeSchmoeBlogs that no one has ever heard of is probably safer."

Takta nods at Azarial.

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Temi states, "Unfortunately, I've got to take off to do a few things."

Temi waves.

Misune nods "Oh pity... Well that is certainly dissapointing. Though if I may offer a simple idea for a replacement. A section of the forums devoted to character blogs, and each player gets one topic for all their characters?

Kinaed nods at Misune.

Kinaed says, "Nowhere near the customizability though."

Takta claims, "Eh, I can personally say I don't care much about the customizability."

Misune trails off, "Well... I believe customizability is something not really needed"

Takta states, "Though maybe others disagree."

Hunapo says, "But a good wor karound in the interim."

Temi has left the game.

Alyxandra says OOCly, "I really like the customization."

Kinaed claims, "I think that people are more inclined to write blogs and whatnot if they're in a blog website format rather than our forums. WE've had fanfic and fanart threads for years that were seriously under-utilized compared to blogs."

Alyxandra says OOCly, "But I have Too jet as well!"

Kinaed says, "But in any case, it's a decent idea, particularly short term."

Alyxandra has left the game.

Misune muses, "How long before the player blogs are taken down? I may want to go and copy over some of my entries"

Kinaed queries, "Anyway, we're on it. I don't suppose anyone where is a web development guru or anything?"

Aios coughs quietly.

Kinaed says to Misune, "Due to the urgency of the situation and hoping we don't get shut down... like today. As soon as possible. We're so sorry for the short notice, but we have to stem this."

Aios claims, "Was just moping yesterday about feeling old because I realized I literally have 20 years of web dev experience =P"

Kinaed claims to Aios, "Oh, thank god."

Azarial claims, "If we just remove the website and not the databse, we should be able to rewcovef the posts"

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes grins at Aios.

Azarial states to Aios, "A bit more awesome than creeping up on 20 years in ROM. >_>"

Kinaed states to Aios, "I'll make you a super user and see if you can resolve the problems short term, at least long enough for players to be able to go in and get their stuff."

Misune nods "Understandable, though I may delay the posting of the log a bit so that right after the meeting I can go grab those... just being honest."

Aios dons a cape.

Kinaed claims to Aios, "If you have a WordPress login, please send me a tell with the information and I'll get you set up as we speak."

Kinaed nods at Misune.

Aios says, "Will take a look, I'm sure I do but my experience is very much about web dev and not so much about Wordpress. :I But yeah, will chat separately."

Kinaed says, "Actually, I can't get in, I just got an ssl connection error trying to go to WP admin page."

Kinaed nods at Aios.

Kinaed states, "I'll give Charles a call and get him in touch with you. If nothing else, if you can help us get a one-page index page up saying this is our address, here's a link to play the game, that'd be good."

Kinaed states, "Okay, nothing else from me. Azarial, you're up."

Azarial was throwing cookie dough on the floor. >_>

Azarial claims, "I've been hacking on how to track eavesdropping, reworking some of the bugs takta tosed back on my board, and trying to keep up with some of temi's requests for input on magecrafting on the code side. as a side effect, we can make a prop item that when 'use'd creates an actual deck of cards, bypassing the two commands for papercrafting hack and allowing that most diffuclt of items craftable in the new system wihtout major new code, and wihtout making a vnum for each card."

Azarial says, "Yes, taht doe include charge. I am poking that to see why it is acting weird."

Takta claims, "(Y'all don't even know how much cards were a problem.)"

Azarial states, "Falling should work better, too."

Misune smirks "Cards are just a nightmare in general it seems."

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad is idle.

Azarial finaly caught and ate the pear that had been falling for RL years in an imm test rom pair.

Hunapo states, "That sounds frighteningly similar to the beginning of a deck of many things."

Azarial says, "If someone wants to string it that way, sure. but they donp;t do anything."

Takta trails off, "Well, we ARE revising magecraft... ;)"

Azarial claims, "The code would generate 54 items of the same vnum, and string them form a table and stick them in a deck. I doubt the strings for the cards need to change much, thematically."

Azarial says to Takta, "It might be too high magic."

Misune imagines a world with magical cards that when thrown explode... the real skill is throwing them

Azarial states, "And we lack a personification of death, iirc."

Azarial asks, "I think there;s a spell that does that already? <headscratch>"

Misune shrugs "Think that's fire's side, never played a fire mage, or earth mage."

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad is no longer idle.

Azarial says, "Anyways, I think that;s my update."

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad has returned from AFK.

Takta claims, "In all seriousness, yeah, it's a bit crazy bt I couldn't help but comment."

Azarial examines a stout pewter stein, side etched with a bout of fisticuffs for anything to drink.

Kinaed says, "Okay. Takta, you're up."

Azarial states, "Xinoe's been wokring on housing and helpfiles, as I recall."

Takta claims, "Okay. So, I approved a couple dozen recommendations and tested maybe 50-odd changes."

Kinaed has transferred Emma. [OOC]

Azarial declares, "Of which i think only ten came back to me. alwayas nice!"

Azarial states, "And be sure to grab a stein"

Emma gets a stout pewter stein, side etched with a bout of fisticuffs.

Emma says, "Lol. Awesome."

Takta says, "I'm teaching M-F right now so I don't have as much time as I normally would during the summer, so mostly I'm doing this kind of catch-up work instead of tackling something brand new. Still pushing the Blackest Day plot forward."

Kinaed has transferred an aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion. [OOC]

The Courier hands an aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion some mail.

Takta claims, "My next big project, when there's some breathing room, will probably be a thieves' highway/sky grid."

Takta claims, "This is a daunting and difficult task, though, so it's only in the conceptual stages right now."

Kinaed queries, "Any suggestions for that?"

Takta states, "Happy to take input on what a sky/roof grid would look like and what you'd want to see in it, though."

Takta nods at Kinaed.

Misune arches brow "I would hope the thieves highway and sky grid are two seperate things?

Takta claims, "Thieves' highway is the term we just happen to use for roof transit."

Emma states, "Some dexterity checks along the way."

Takta states, "So the roof and sky grid would be interrelated."

Takta grins at Emma.

Kinaed nods at Takta.

Takta states to Emma, "I currently have a proposal to add code for stat-checks to use exits."

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad states, "Ah so a way for someone tto go roof walking in other words"

Misune ponders "Intrigueing."

Kinaed questions, "I think I had a look at that and approved it, right?"

Takta nods at a husky blonde Lithmorran lad.

Kinaed nods at Misune.

Emma coughs. "It would be beautiful to be RPing at crossroads. Suddenly, somebody falls on your head..."

Kinaed states, "The sky grid is a bow to the addition of flight, however."

Hunapo questions, "Ah so it is like running across roof tops and TI Parkour?"

Takta claims, "Yeah, running rooftops and also upper-level sky access for the fliers."

Emma says, "I immediately think of Aladdin with the rooftop running."

An aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion asks, "How about an acrobatics and or athletics skill addition for it?"

Azarial states, "And maybe a way to push someone out of a window or a tower."

Aios says, "Game of Thrones, here we come."

Kinaed grins at Aios.

Takta says, "I'm unsure if we need a skill when it's so similar to pure dex, but we can contemplate it."

Azarial says, ""you wre supposed to Quewation him!" "I thought he could fly. he can;t so I suopose he wasn;t a mage.""

Misune would totally play an air mage who just drops random shit from the sky

Hunapo claims to Emma, "I was thinking more Prince of Persia."

Takta says, "Dex already handles movement speed/ability in other situations."

Emma nods at Hunapo. Yeeeesss.

An aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion states to Takta, "Could say the same for any skill in any situation, though."

Takta states, "Probably the sky grid will cover most all of the city, but the roof grid won't, since not everywhere has accessible, walkable roofs."

Takta claims to an aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion, "I think the correlation between skill and stat varies wildly."

Aios trails off, "Traipsing along in Southside, suddenly fall through a shoddy awning..."

Takta grins at Aios.

Azarial really hates standing up at the laptop and trying to type.

Takta says, "I could prog up specific roofs to be 'unsteady' in that way."

Azarial queries, "Or have guards boil out of and toss you off?"

Takta says, "Yeah, probably."

Takta states, "This would open up new avenues of breaking into places, I imagine."

Azarial states, "I imagine the owner of the epacock is lewss than thrilled at the idea of...suitors, shall we say, sneaking in through the loft."

Takta states, "Especially for people who can fly."

Emma declares, "Tossing boiling oil down the side of the castle!"

Emma states, "Unrelated, but WHAT IF."

Hunapo says, "I think it should probably require more movement to travel across the roof-tops. I mean they aren't just strolling along on packed earth."

Takta nods at Hunapo.

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes claims, "Evil Santa Clauses."

Takta claims, "We probably need a new sector."

Azarial nods at Takta.

Takta claims, "For rooftops, that costs more MV. I'll note that."

Kinaed starts editing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Takta says, "The biggest challenge here is probably mapping the grid in a correct and fully 3-d fashion."

Takta claims, "So all directions make sense."

Takta says, "I.e., if you have to go up three times inside a building and then you hit the roof, there has to be three deep rooms of sky beside it. And I happen to be spatially impaired."

Kinaed finishes her note.

Azarial claims, "Well, i can see some cases where someone fudged a stairwell in the desc, and it ends up being four air rooms to fall through for damage versus one stair room"

Takta says, "...yeah. In short this is gonna suck to figure out."

Aios says, "Rooms aren't always identical size though, like "one room" of outdoors is bigger than "one room" of indoors, so maybe one room of sky is big enough to cover multiple indoor rooms."

Azarial says, "Not much rp in a stairwell if you pay taxes"

Aios claims, "Not sure if that makes it better or worse though, so will shaddap."

Takta states, "As Az points out fall damage depends on number of rooms."

Azarial says, "And that, yes, though the largest room sizes have been trimmed back."

Emma claims, "Eesh. If you need or want any help with the mapping, maybe splitting it into sections, nudge me."

Takta states, "So I probably need to have multiple rooms to -really- indicate proper fall damage from greater heights."

Takta states, "Thankfully I managed to make Zmud's automapper work."

Kinaed starts editing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Azarial says, "Or a way to tell falling that youn fell further."

Takta says, "So I just need to expand my map."

Aios nods at Azarial.

Takta says to Azarial, "That too, alternatively."

Takta ponders.

Takta claims, "As you can see, there are a LOT of questions to be answered about even HOW to do this."

Takta states, "I can hope to have it done by August, though."

Azarial starts writing a note. (This is an OOC action)

Azarial finishes her note.

Takta pontificates, "That's it for me!"

Takta states, "Feel free to pboard me thoughts. :)"

Azarial makes a note to expand the property system to allow for moving some of the @descs to properties.

Kinaed questions, "I think that wraps up our Staff Updates. Next is Player Heartbeat. How's the game this week, folks?"

Emma claims, "Quiet, but nice."

Aios nods in agreement with Emma.

Tomas says, "It's been pretty good. had some fun scenes"

Tomas says, "Oh sometime in the next three months or so, I'll be taking some time off. Come mid to late june I should have a more precise date on when it will be. Just a warning for everyone"

Misune states, "To be truthfully honest, the rp I've been trying to find is next to impossible it seems. But the unexpected rp has been ok"

Hunapo states, "Slow week for me but the RP I have had has been.... delicious. "

Kinaed finishes her note.

Kinaed muses to Misune, "What RP hae you been looking for?"

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad claims, "Not bad had a scene where for lack of a better term things got lost in translation but other than that"

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad nods.

Kinaed wonders, "Is there anything people want from TI that they're not getting? Overall, still one of the best RP muds around?"

Tomas states, "It's now my only mud. I love it here"

Misune trails off, "Specifically Mage related rp, and the supposedly best way to find that is through astral... the last two weeks I've spent anywhere from 8 to 10 hours in astral, during somewhat populated periods, sending meditation beacons out every 10 minutes, and rather easily accesible spot in astral, crossroads.... no response whatsoever"

Kinaed muses to Misune, "Is it because mages aren't in the astral with you?"

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad says, "I think i can fix that foor you"

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad grins.

Misune claims, "Hence why I sent the beacons out, since there was no one in astral"

Kinaed says, "Our mage population is down, actually."

Aios exclaims, "Order wins!"

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes grins at Aios.

Misune trails off, "Example, the day siva was burned I was on for an hour prior, during and after, in astral the entire time... I've definitely been trying"

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad wonders, "Oh that was you?"

Kinaed states, "I'm not sure mages will see beacons if they're not in the astral."

Misune states, "They do"

Kinaed claims, "Ahh, okay."

Kinaed queries, "Maybe activity is down a bit, so that might be why?"

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad claims, "Or at least they can sense something"

Kinaed nods at a husky blonde Lithmorran lad.

Misune claims, "It will say something along the lines of 'A flare of 'element' can be felt on the edge of perception"

Takta states, "Activity has definitey been done."

Takta claims, "*down sheesh"

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes says, "Activity is done. It's tired of your crap, Steve."

Kinaed says, "Okay, well.. if you have a mage, please note that beacons are other mage's attempts to get RP. It'd be cool if you could find time to accomodate."

Takta says, "And an hour is a lot of time to stand around waiting, but not actually a lot of time in the overall scheme of a day."

Misune trails off, "Plus the only reason I've been trying so much is because I want to progress with the theft of the chalice... which has been dissapointing thus far"

Kinaed asks of Misune, "With how staff have handled it, or?"

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad says to Misune, "Well i could give you some rp when this is done if you like"

Misune shrugs "It's just a lack of response from anyone in general... I mean staff did what they could, but no one seemed to care that a rather signifgant item of the cathedral was stolen... pretty much swept under the rug

Kinaed claims, "Yeah, that's a bit sad."

Emma declaims, "I made a new one!"

Emma waggles chalice at Misune.

Aios wonders, "Not to be That Guy, but... the chalice was stolen?"

Takta says, "Well, it isn't THE chalice."

Kinaed claims, "Looks like it did trigger RP for other people, at least."

Aios claims, "Was there an IC event notice? I'm looking now but don't see anything about it. Which means I have no way to react."

Takta claims, "It's a diamond chalice on the Fountis, but not a specific holy relic of the faith, afaik."

Emma states, "Definitely did have some affects, if it helps. I think they're just quieter affects."
Kinaed queries to Takta, "It was the chalice on top of the Fountis?"

Misune states, "Yes it was"

Kinaed nods at Emma.

An aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion says, "I think the Order PTBs repressed it."

Takta claims, "Yeah, but it's not the famous chalice or anything that Dav supposedly drank from, etc."

Misune states, "And there wasn't an ic event post, but a rumor"

Takta nods at an aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion.

Takta says, "There were some IC decisions to keep it quiet."

Hunapo nods to Sameer

An aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion is out of the loop, but I remember notes saying something similar.

Aios states, "Oh. So not so much that people haven't cared, but that some haven't been allowed to find out."

Kinaed states to Misune, "Probably an IC_Event post would have been cool, but yeah, with active suppression... that being said, I think this is a note that active suppression of RP events getting out puts a damper on stuff."

Misune claims, "Well it's not hard to notice it's missing"

Misune questions, "It's not like the order has a duplicate on hand.... or do they?"

Tomas muses, "Is there any signifigance to it other than it's diamond covered and a chalice? I haven't read anything in any helpfiles"

Kinaed states to Misune, "Apparently they went to Emma to get a new one made."

An aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion claims to Kinaed, "A large part of theme is suppression of information."

Tomas says to Misune, "Emma just said she was asked to make a new one"

Tomas nods at an aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion.

Kinaed claims to Tomas, "The Fountis has religious significance, and it was defaced."

Misune nods "ah I had missed that... and where would you even find a diamond that big.

Emma trails off, "Merchants in general, if we're fair. But I'm the only jeweler I'm aware of who could make it. Thus..."

Misune states, "I mean the chalice is a foot tall"

Takta says, "The mere existence of the thing is a little... yeah."

Takta grins.

Emma grins at Misune. "You couldn't ever find one."

Azarial states, "Makes me wonder if the first one was magically wrought."

Aios questions, "Was it "a diamond" or "diamond-covered"?"

Takta says, "The first one was probably wrought out of a bit of not thinking."

Azarial states, "Thematically speaking."

Azarial grins at Takta.

Takta says, "Supposedly carved from a single diamond."

Azarial states, "That was a given. we have a lot of those to work around."

Misune glances at Azarial "if the eld around the fountis is any evidence it likely was."

An aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion wonders to Takta, "Came from the same workshop as the giant obtanium bell? :)"

Takta grins at an aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion.

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes claims, "Well, diamond before it's cut is opaque and can be pretty large, and is then usually cut into many smaller diamonds."

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes questions, "Was it described as faceted?"

Emma states, "Just a big ole pure diamond."

Takta says, "I think it was described as shiny like a, y'know, yeah."

Takta nods at Emma.

An aquiline-nosed man of a dark umber complexion has gone AFK.

Kinaed claims, "Well, that's a bit sad. I'll talk to staff privately to see how we feel about suppression and whatnot."

Azarial claims, "Nothing like the simpole things from the age before the Fall, when it was taken for granted that you could pay someone to use earth magic to create something for a water faith."

Emma says, "True that."

Misune actual description "It is clear to the untrained eye that this gem is of the highest quality and of unusual size to have been so careful sculpted into an ornate chalice that bore no flaw or mistake. The solid diamond looked as ice of the purest spring water, blessed by the hand of the Lord of the Springs himself."

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes also wanted to say a quick thing if we have time.

Kinaed queries, "In the meantime, Player Topics? Anything anyone want to discuss?"

Kinaed nods at a grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes.

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes declaims, "Oh, yay. I do!"

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes grins.

Kinaed has transferred a tall, bearded vavardian man with long dark hair. [OOC]

Azarial declaims, "Grab a stein!"

A tall, bearded vavardian man with long dark hair gets a stout pewter stein, side etched with a bout of fisticuffs.

Takta gets a stout pewter stein, side etched with a bout of fisticuffs.

A tall, bearded vavardian man with long dark hair holds a stout pewter stein, side etched with a bout of fisticuffs in his hand.

Takta holds a stout pewter stein, side etched with a bout of fisticuffs in his hand.

A tall, bearded vavardian man with long dark hair takes the stein by the handle and waves it about threateningly, prepared for his own glorious bout of pugilism!

Takta takes the stein by the handle and waves it about threateningly, prepared for his own glorious bout of pugilism!

A tall, bearded vavardian man with long dark hair says, "Ok now this I can use IC."

Emma pats a tall, bearded vavardian man with long dark hair fondly. With a hammer.

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes states, "The blogs coming down is kind of a setback for how I was planning to do this but I'm working on running an IC newspaper. Info will be going out pretty soon, but just as a heads up to you all, it'll be a regular chance to earn some QP and/or coin by writing articles."

A tall, bearded vavardian man with long dark hair trails off, "....."

Takta claims, "It will function as an improv weapon, though like all improv weapons it'll break after 2 uses or so."

Takta declares to a grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes, "Awesome!"

A tall, bearded vavardian man with long dark hair muses, "Blogs are being taken dowN?"

Aios says to a tall, bearded vavardian man with long dark hair, "Wordpress security stuff."

Emma claims, "Bah. That's a shame."

A tall, bearded vavardian man with long dark hair states, ":("

Kinaed states, "We were hacked bad"

Takta pontificates, "We'll come up with some other way of doing it!"

Emma pontificates, "Very excited about the IC newspaper!"

Misune trails off, "Didn't someone try to start that up not to long ago... remember a fancy ic event post about it"

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes states, "I think there was an attempt to do a gossip rag."

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes muses, "The Flame or something?"

Takta nods.

Aios claims, "Oh yeah."

Misune nods to a tall, bearded vavardian man with long dark hair "Yeah that one."

Misune says, "Wrong vavardian but you get it"

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes says, "I'm bringing back the Messenger which ran originally on an older version of TI. The bins for it are still around."

Emma trails off, "Always wondered what those bins were for..."

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes says, "Hopefully info about it will be circulating IC and OOC soon. This week? You're all welcome to remind me if you don't see anything, I could probably use the nudging."

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes claims, "I'm Adelaide if you don't know me ICly."

Misune ponders "Ok not to be that person... but will this be just public knowledge? Like completely ic?

Kinaed trails off, "Oh, we're getting to the top of the hour..."

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes states, "I'd *like* it to be more info on current events than you pick up with rumors, so it can keep people informed, be something to talk about around the city, and also serve as an archive for things that may not make it to IC Events."

Kinaed muses, "One thing I'd like to ask... please type who, then click on the link and vote for TI?"

Alyxandra wanders into the vicinity. [login]

Alyxandra says OOCly, "*peeks back*"

Kinaed says, "We've slipped in the rankings, and our activity is down."

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes states, "I'll fashion some way to let people 'sneak in' stuff that wouldn't be allowed normally."

Aios claims, "Voted."

Kinaed states, "If you want people to play with, this is one of the better ways to help us get more people to play with."

Kinaed states to Aios, "Thank you."

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes claims, "Always welcome to ping me if you have ideas for it too. And I will shut up for now or we'll be here forever."

A grey-eyed Vavardi woman with long dark eyelashes grins.

Emma claims, "Annnnd voted."

Kinaed states, "The next best thing is inviting your friends and introducing them to the game. Please do."

Kinaed says to Emma, "Thank you."

Azarial claims, "You can even bill it as improving your grammar, spelling, and vocabulary."

Kinaed declaims, "And learning to type!"

Azarial states, "With a flexibility that anything graphical cannot offer."

Kinaed nods at Azarial.

Kinaed states, "Anyone else have anything? If not, it's time to wrap up. Thank you, everyone who voted."

Misune nothing further on my end

Azarial says, "There is an event right after this"

Kinaed states to Azarial, "Oh? Cool."

Takta claims, "Oh yeah! Fight Night tonight at the Three Cups."

Takta says, "See IC_events post 18."

Emma states, "I will attend and shock everyone with my Champion Unarmed."

Takta grins at Emma.

A husky blonde Lithmorran lad says to Misune, "If you still want some rp i am game"

Azarial wonders, "Going to go shirtless too?"

Emma states, "MAYBE."

Azarial laughs.

Kinaed declares, "Thanks for coming and voting, everyone!"

Azarial claims, "There you go, scandle at the three cups, front page."

Aios says to Azarial, "That's how to win, hit while folks are distracted."
Lurks the Forums

• Information