Character Concepts Currently Needed In-Game

A place to find maps, walkthroughs, and other assistance on how to play TI Legacy. Contributers will earn Quest Points in game!

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Aneta

Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:13 am

Open place for players to put in requests or give ideas for currently needed and wanted player concepts. I will update the first post with listed suggestions, phasing suggestions out every few weeks to keep the list fresh.

Thymonthan

Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:28 pm

I think Daravi race should be allowed to be playable. It will create a whole different section of baddie RP and reveal the good RP justice see who can come out on top.

Dice

Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:29 pm

We are always in need of:

1) More priests/Order players

2) More 'bad guys' (i.e., characters designed to drive action and create plot)

Leech

Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:49 am

Just bumping this up as a request for players to make characters that fill voids. I know it's not ideal, but you might be pleasantly surprised at how fun it is to play a concept you haven't had much experience with. I usually play characters either on the wrong side of the law, or the pyre (both, sometimes), but in one incarnation of TI I played a Reeve with constant phlegm. Best emotes I've ever given, and possibly one of the best characters I've had - just one of those ones you log onto every now and then to break the monotony.

In short, somebody please fill up the Order, Knights, and Reeve positions! And be proactive. Don't just expect bad guys to fall into your lap; in real life, we mostly make our villains. Just because you're good doesn't mean you have to be strictly honorable and just. Maybe you hate Vavardi because you had a girl from Vavard who never let you tap that! Or maybe you despise Lithmorran arrogance because your (ex)husband was a little high-and-mighty twat.

Anyways, I'm rambling - but as somebody pointed out before, we can always use more Orderites and basically good guys. That doesn't mean you can't necessarily stir the pot, either.
Player of: Alexander ab Courtland

Inertia

Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:23 pm

+ Characters who actively support factions, individuals or ideals.

+ Characters who actively challenge factions, individuals or ideals.

Whatever concept you decide to play, consider cultivating at least 1 friend and enemy. Who or what matters less than a willingness to create and accept a bit of conflict. Don't agree with the Temple of Benevolent Yokels? Challenge their members to religious debate, sway or be swayed. In love with Anjene Divine? Give extra good tips to members of the Guild of Wenches, picket outside taverns where they're not currently employed. Choose a cause, or several causes, and you'll always have something to RP about beyond idle chatter about the weather.

• Information