Color Stringer Website

A place to find maps, walkthroughs, and other assistance on how to play TI Legacy. Contributers will earn Quest Points in game!

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:04 pm

So there is this handy little website that has all of TI's Color codes programmed into it, along with character limit. So instead having to type out each color, you can highlight sections of a string, choose the color and it will automatically put the strings in, and have a section for easy copy and pasting.

Some minor problems are:
The two versions of white are switched, so just have to remember that when you are using it.
It doesn't work on newer versions of Chrome, but that's because of Chrome, not the website.

Here is the website in question.
Lurks the Forums

Pendeo

Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:58 am

The Java seems to be outdated, it won't let me run it due to serious security flaws. Not sure if anyone else has this problem.

Voxumo

Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:06 am

Pendeo wrote:The Java seems to be outdated, it won't let me run it due to serious security flaws. Not sure if anyone else has this problem.
Are you using Chrome? Because with chrome it doesn't work at all... Though I also had to put it in my Java's exception list, though it is perfectly safe, just old.
Lurks the Forums

Pendeo

Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:24 pm

Voxumo wrote:
Pendeo wrote:The Java seems to be outdated, it won't let me run it due to serious security flaws. Not sure if anyone else has this problem.
Are you using Chrome? Because with chrome it doesn't work at all... Though I also had to put it in my Java's exception list, though it is perfectly safe, just old.
Yeah it didn't load at all in chrome, so I switched over to Firefox to try it out. I had to enable the Java first of all, and then it said it wouldn't allow it run anyway because it didn't meet the safety standards. I assumed that was why Chrome simply wasn't showing anything at all.

Marisa

Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:31 pm

Hey, I wrote this an age and a half ago. I'm afraid it is very outdated. I think I searched for the code to update it and couldn't find it or something like that. I meant to write it new to have something more updated, but never got around to it, I'm afraid. I'll try to prioritize it again.

Voxumo

Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:10 am

Marisa wrote:Hey, I wrote this an age and a half ago. I'm afraid it is very outdated. I think I searched for the code to update it and couldn't find it or something like that. I meant to write it new to have something more updated, but never got around to it, I'm afraid. I'll try to prioritize it again.
It may be old, but it still works just fine, it's Chrome and Java that are the issue, though it's nice to finally know who actually made such a wonderful tool.
Lurks the Forums

Silrie

Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:53 am

Is there an html version of this for screen readers that might be able to do the same thing?

Voxumo

Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:15 am

Silrie wrote:Is there an html version of this for screen readers that might be able to do the same thing?
Not that I'm aware of currently.
Lurks the Forums

• Information