Farra hasn't liquidated oh no!

The place to discuss everything NOT-TI related. Enjoy!

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

The_Last_Good_Dragon

Thu May 17, 2018 7:01 pm

As people might have noticed, I have decided not to liquidate Farra in the aftermath of my problems with the recent ban of a player. While I doubt that many of you need (or care!) for an explanation, I felt it fair to give one to (hopefully!) stave off any 'What an overreacting drama queen' comments — which is probably a fair criticism against me; Staff knows how many times I've been all 'IM GONNA LIQUIDATE FARRA' and came back from the edge. At this point they probably just roll their eyes to hear it.

But in any case, I do want to admit that while I'm still deeply troubled and ill-at-ease with the circumstances I know of related to the ban, I've made the choice to curb some of my criticism after weighing all the times I've seen Staff members make decisions that, even if I disagreed with, I could respect. It'd be pretty shitty of me to poison my attitude towards people that I hold in high regard. Notably I'd like to thank Niamh of that group.

Even still, the attentive might notice that I've left the TI Discord, and I'll generally make less of an effort to be chatty or friendly on OOC matters in-game. Some tangentially related elements of this policy issue have made me realize that, if I'm going to play the Grand Inquisitor (a position quite unlike what I am accustomed to in RP environments, on a character like Farra who is quite a big break from my time-proven and comfortable tropes) that I need to worry a bit less about being "fair" in an OOC sense to get the enjoyment I want out of the character.

Thank you to those who reached out and encouraged me to keep playing Farra; the character can be more stressful than I bargain for and, while the most frustrating times make me question if it's worth it, hearing that she's someone a lot of people really enjoy interacting with more than makes up for my passing discomforts with playing someone who exerts her privileged, authority, and arrogance as she does.

Also, as a general update to those I might not have spoken to on the matter, I continue to enjoy apparently very good OOC health, aside from the occasional thing that makes me freak out. Most notable of those getting old. Ugh. Someone invent immortality already please.
~~ Team Farra'n'Stuff. ~~

Niamh
Discord Handle: Niamh#3824

Thu May 17, 2018 7:29 pm

Glad you're sticking around, Farra.

P.S. Stop getting old, you're setting a bad example for the rest of us.

Evrald

Thu May 17, 2018 9:55 pm

By the way. Farra is the only noble that treated my like the savage that I always wanted to be treated like. It was freaking awesome and I loved her for it. <3
Resident Savage Player / Expert - Currently Not a Savage though

LonelyNeptune

Thu May 17, 2018 11:32 pm

I didn't even know you were considering liquidating, Farra! I hope you find a way to keep things enjoyable for yourself and others.

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Thu May 17, 2018 11:36 pm

I'm glad you're sticking around. Thank you.

Geras

Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:02 am

:(

• Information