Introduce yourselves! :)

The place to discuss everything NOT-TI related. Enjoy!

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

MissLilles

Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:33 am

Shi, love the pic!

Hello, everyone, I'm a new player! I love MUDs, i love good food, good friends, and cuddles:). I enjoy all kinds of things,including reading and overseas acts involving the piano and/or pop vocals. For some reason I find myself loving British performers the most....

It's strange, maybe,because I live in the US. I live in a tiny little suburb and I work for an arts program.

I'm kind of in the middle of prepping for grad school, but I'm excited to be here and will try my darndest to be here more than twice a week! I love TI's structure, it is well thought of and excellent=)=)
CHARACTER:Ania Marais

Funny sign-off quote of the Week:
  • "I would rather face down a legion of mages than one disgruntled woman."

-- Sir Aleron ab Darton on women, SC 301

Giftherz

Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:48 pm

I'm fairly certain I haven't hit this thread.

I'm Andrea aka Flower in OOC chan. I love horses and riding them, 4wheeling, hunting and getting dirty. For as much time as I am on TI, I obviously love the game! I used to play Furcadia and I play tons of other console games, mostly fantasy/magic based.
I am a mother to a 6yr old 1st grader and sometimes I have to poof unexpectedly. I'm sorry!

I play Vivienne and Maebel, as well as a few other randoms.
Currently loitering as:
Addienna op Marama - Always a Poet Something

Leech

Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:07 pm

I'll bite >.>

I'm nineteen, twenty in May (scary thought), and I currently live in the USA, in the backwater part called northern Nevada. Plan on moving to Oregon pretty quick here - real big on trees and the outdoors and I absolutely love the environment of the Willamette valley. I'm a nerd, watch a lot of anime, and play a funky guitar when the mood suits me. Pretty odd, pretty antisocial, and really like getting lost in fantasy worlds. To the point where I pretended to be Aragorn for three years as a child, and still occasionally do whenever I have a sword-shaped object in my hands. O.O

I've played a crap load of MUDs; Dark Isles, Echoes of Albion, old TIs that I never stayed at for long, Armageddon, Accursed Lands, Lament RPI, Aetolia, Achaea... the list goes on.
Player of: Alexander ab Courtland

Geras

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:42 am

I'm surprised I haven't posted in this thread yet.

Um, TI:L -> Zash, Edwynn, Geras
TI:A -> Cedath, Marsen, Ebrydd, Beyrim
oldTI -> Geras, Linden

I'm a 27 year old Canadian living on the west coast and working in the office of a construction company.

Julea

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:47 am

I'm Nyssa, and I'm a New Zealander, currently living in Australia. Single parent of a 5 year old so randomly sometimes have to go. I'm a freelance webdeveloper.

Characters of consequence:

TI: Julea, Lien and Ashe

DI/SS: Venice, Sira, Zarika

ES: Clarimonde, Sira, Dana

Yes, for some reason I like character names that end in vowels.
Julea/Lien/Ashe/Adaline

Tiurabo

Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:41 am

I am Tiurabo, hear me roar!

I am the nineteen year old Texan owner/operator of a crashy Dell laptop that went past its sell-by about ten years ago! Hopefully once I finish rolling in all my holiday cash, I'll be able to pick up something sleek, shiny, and Linux friendly! My profession: Manual laborer! *flex*

My only character of note is Henric Stone, ROOSH! Apparently I had another in the distant past, because when it asked for an account name, this one was already taken. And this handle is all original, accept no substitutes.

Seriously though, I have no memory of playing this game before. I was probably drunk.

Cyrio

Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:45 pm

Hello!

I play Cyrio.

My name is Matthew, I'm a postgraduate teaching assistant at University of Central Florida, while I get my graduate Biomedical degree. I like to read, write, box (amongst other MA), mack them biddies, and laze around during my off moments.

I've been MUDing for about ten years now. I'm twenty-three going on twenty four. I've been on a slew of RPIs, and have probably played with at least a few of you in one or two places before without realizing it, as incestuous as RPI player populations are. :D

Anyway, I can't think of anything more to say, so here is my face. I warned you. I am the bearded one.

• Information