writing a serial story yeah boy

The place to discuss everything NOT-TI related. Enjoy!

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Klapman

Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:24 pm

This is a bit of a shill, but I like writing (obviously, since I'm playing TI) and I've started a serial novel. I'd normally be against putting this up somewhere public like this, but considering that I've just gotten Chapter 7 up, I think I can say this one will probably stick for a while at least. As such, I wanted to see if people were interested! It's always fun to get more readers, even if I handle feedback like an absolute ninny.

The story is called Hero - my plans for it change by the day, but currently I plan on having it be a dual set of stories taking place at the same time. One is the story of Jeff Reisland, a guardsman in a small town that finds himself inexplicably hated despite his best efforts. The second is the story of Alcus, a man who wanted to become God and instead found himself walking down an endless set of lightless hallways, guided only by his inner light. So far it's much more focused on Jeff's story than Alcus', but that may change over time. The beauty of a serial novel is that you can kinda do whatever, and I'm treating it as a first draft of a better book, so I'm just playing it as loose as possible!

If you like my RP style, or if you just find the synopsis interesting, feel free to give it a read here: https://www.wattpad.com/296278036-hero-chapter-one

You'll need a Wattpad account, but it hooks into I think both Facebook and Google, so it's pretty easy to snag one.

e: it has jokes of a phallic nature so it might be NSFW, that's at your own discretion I suppose. :P
Characters: Jamus Grunsky, Takaro Sanche, Renton Feland

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:31 am

Thanks, this is really cool.

• Information