Automatically being hauled to the Madison from a phome

Ideas that have been discussed, approved, and are awaiting implementation.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Starstarfish
2018 Cookery Contest Winner!
2018 Cookery Contest Winner!
Discord Handle: Starstarfish#4572

Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:29 pm

I frankly like the idea of being able to choose a location to be transported to, as ultimately it creates more opportunities for rp.
I think it could create the chance of RP, however, at the moment, meeting up with a Physician or Doctor type is largely based on whom is available at the time. People have expressed agitation when things take longer. And my personal concern is that if people start choosing out of the way locations, and whom is available during their play times cannot easily get to to those spots, that creates resentment.

Myself? I'd say the Madison by default, and otherwise make it based on where the injury happened. Or incorporate the new carriages and charge more for going farther. Or ... make the choices and pick-up speed based on the Health Metric.

I'd also argue that injuries serious enough to send someone to a Clinic, should ping Reeves (in appropriate areas, Metrics based) as well as Physicians. If you walk by normally and are bloody, NPC Reeves comment. So you'd think they'd pass it along. As that would also encourage RP. I'd argue so would a policy about making rumours if you are brought to the Hospital.

Zeita

Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:22 am

To return to the OP's request- I agree, areas that are phomes or otherwise private/difficult to access/etc should have any sort of automatic transport.

Not a fan of automatic transports in general, but not something I care to litigate either.

Niamh
Discord Handle: Niamh#3824

Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:54 am

Added to talking points list.

• Information