Drying off with Towels.

Ideas that have been discussed, approved, and are awaiting implementation.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:15 pm

I'd like to put the suggestion out there that since we have 'towel' items on grid that perhaps they should also serve a purpose other than decoration. There has been many time where I bath my character a bit before an event, to make sure they dont suddenly get dirty half-way through, and well It'd be nice to not have to wait the 15 minutes and instead if your character has access to a towel it can be used to either reduce the time or completely remove the wet affect much like a towel should.

So yeah just a very small suggestion, but one that would take away some annoyance from the game.
Lurks the Forums

BlackSoul566

Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:57 pm

This would be amazing!

Haley Rose

Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:49 am

I'm totally in agreement with this. Even poor people might use cloths or blankets to dry themselves rather than risk illness by remaining wet.

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:14 pm

This is even more important now, as with the addition of Diseases, there is a reason to dry off than just for social reasons.

We need this now more than ever staff. Like I said before, I don't care if it only cuts the time in half, or completely removes the wet flag, any small amount of use for an actual towel item would be appreciated.
Lurks the Forums

Temi

Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:35 pm

We have a proposal for towels/drying approved and waiting for implementation time in Az's queue.

• Information