Pay/Gpay pro rata

Ideas we've discussed and decided not to implement.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Zeita

Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:51 pm

Hey all,

It is rather common from my experience for guilds to pay other guilds, especially from the court. However, at present it is a blanket amount rather than on any sort of needs assessment. I think a way to counter this would be if it were possible to set up a pay to guilds pro rata, based on active headcount, that way it fluctuates naturally based on requirements.

For example. The court pays the Reeves X silver at present. Instead, I'd like to set it up to pay 100 silver per week per active pc in the guild.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Hera.

Leech

Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:15 am

It'd be nice, but I'd just as soon want to see RP about it rather than it being an automated system. The Justiciar, or whoever the Justiciar puts in charge of the Reeves budget, should be petitioning the court for an amount they want - and ask for a change when they need it.

I'm sure that's already happening, and maybe this would make it a little simpler indeed!
Player of: Alexander ab Courtland

Applesauce

Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:47 am

Herazade wrote:For example. The court pays the Reeves X silver at present. Instead, I'd like to set it up to pay 100 silver per week per active pc in the guild.
If this doesn't go in, you could work this with a sort of indirect payment. For example, you get a list of all PC Reeves (which you would probably want/have regardless) and set up payments of 100s to all of them. In turn, they agree to set up a payment of 100s to their guild. If any of them are inactive, they automatically don't get OR send the money for that week.

Little hassle to set up, maybe, but it does what's desired. Plus then you'd not only see how much money went each week, but WHO was active and inactive.

• Information