Two Additions to Crafting Lists

Ideas we've discussed and decided not to implement.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

mystry

Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:07 am

1. The item 'a set of hinged, cast-iron jewelry molds.' Jeweling uses this for a bunch of recipes and after a real life week of scouring the city I've not seen it in any shops, and it isn't currently craftable, so I propose that it be put in blacksmithing rank 12, same as the other jeweler tools. It's cast iron so let's say it takes 2 iron bars and 1 metal hinge, 25 energy spent total (same as jeweler hammer).

2. The item 'a ball of coarse, ordinary twine.' This is used to make fishing poles and chandlery candles but again, I have not been able to find it anywhere on grid, and it isn't craftable, so I'd like it to be put in tailoring, probably rank 0 since that's also where cording (which is similar) is. I don't do tailoring though so I can't advise on what to make it cost or how much energy.

Thanks for considering this!

Dreams
Discord Handle: dreams2410

Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:11 am

Both of these are on grid. I think one may be in the candle shop, but I am not 100% certain, as it isn't something I use all the time.

If you are on and looking for them, I suggest visnet. When it is something like this, it would be well known IG, and people will tell you where they are.
help policy triggers, help policy non-consensual, help sandwich

mystry

Sun Feb 16, 2020 2:22 am

I found the twine there, thanks for that!

But I am 95% sure that there are no 'hinged cast-iron jewelry molds' anywhere on-grid; I've been in every single NPC shop that I can find looking for one.

And even if there is one, I still think that both these items should be craftable by players.

Smithers

Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:24 am

The molds and other jewelry and blacksmithing tools are available for sale from Hama at Morgan's smithy.

• Information