GL activity policies

Ideas we've discussed and decided not to implement.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Estelle

Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:32 pm

I understand that the current policy is that if a GL is RP inactive for 4 weeks (did not do >3 hours RP in any of those weeks), they are removed.

I really think, however, that a distinction should be made between GLs who do not make the requisite 3 hours RP a week, and GLs who don't answer mail to see things along. It is quite possible, although not ideal, to keep the machinery moving via missive even if one is crazy busy IRL, and these people should be judged less harshly for not doing actual RP IMO. On the other hand, I think 4 weeks is far, far too long for a GL to be completely 'absent' - not issuing commands, answering missives, moving things along.

I'm not sure how this could work, but maybe make GLs drop after 2 weeks inactivity, and allow a certain number of mail responses from them to contribute to activity as well as RP?

Kinaed
Discord Handle: ParaVox3#7579

Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:52 am

I'd rather make exceptions when a case like that presents itself - I'd definitely listen if someone was removed for inactivity, but their guild members said they were doing a good job - than change the rules to accommodate an extremely rare exception.

• Information