Tax info and metagaming concerns

Ideas we've discussed and decided not to implement.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Tremere

Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Voxumo wrote:
Geras wrote:
Voxumo wrote: Because someone had to build them in the first place... It's not like your character just so happens to be skilled in masonry and can build their own rooms. See my explanation above, because I had the exact same question sometime ago, but instead of discussing it with fellow players who don't know the actual answer either, I went to staff who would have some answer.
If the toon was in game champion for earth magic and a skilled tradesperson?
*Narrows eyes* Until the Masonry skill is an ingame thing, the point is kind of mute.
And then the argument is going to be about how they got all the supplies or the noise involved and that someone somehow would find out in some way. There is -always- going to be this argument.

Voxumo
Discord Handle: Voxumo#7925

Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:06 pm

That is actually a good point... I don't know about ya'll, but construction never seems to be quiet.
Lurks the Forums

Pixie

Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:03 pm

Construction isn't quiet when it's using modern machines. Some Southsider throwing a board up against the outside of a building as a lean-to? Not quite as loud or noticeable.

I grasp the point for balance and economic purposes, though. Thanks Kinky!

Geras

Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:32 pm

Pixie wrote:Construction isn't quiet when it's using modern machines. Some Southsider throwing a board up against the outside of a building as a lean-to? Not quite as loud or noticeable.

I grasp the point for balance and economic purposes, though. Thanks Kinky!
Again, if a wizard did it... :3

Hasn't anyone seen the Shawshank redemption? Or those drug tunnels across the Mexican and Canadian borders?

• Information