Lacing Options

Ideas that have been discussed, approved, and are awaiting implementation.

Moderators: Maeve, Maeve

Inertia

Thu May 15, 2014 11:21 am

Would it be possible to increase the number/types of items that can be used to lace food and drink?

It's all (or mostly?) drugs or poisons that you can put in things and I think this cuts out a lot of interesting customization and RP opportunities. I would love, for example, to be able to make functional pastilles by lacing sweetmeats with, say, Sweetsoothe or to spike customized booze with Drunkard's Cure for a homemade hair of the dog.

Applesauce

Sat May 17, 2014 6:15 pm

+1

Temi

Sat May 24, 2014 6:24 pm

I didn't divide them based on poison vs medicinal or not, etc, but based on whether the type of liquid seemed to be one taken in small or large amounts - ie whether it's like a tincture or a big drink concoction thing. So there should be a number of medicines that can lace things. I think both sweetsoothe and drunkard's cure are full drink ones. I could see the purpose of customized sorts of things, but it would dilute the definition of a lore around the existing ones too. I will go through and make sure they are all properly set though to be consistent with this and try to be generous about it.

• Information